The Dumb Blonde Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys had pestered him for the days and times but Darren had told them that he didn't know, and that it could be anytime.

I took Lucy and Liz there again a couple of times in the next week or so. Each time they had fun teasing the male members and got hit on quite a few times. Even one of the female members asked Liz to 'spot' her. I guess that she was fascinated by Liz's open hole.

By that third visit it was obvious that member numbers was up. Word of the 2 naked girls must have spread; and Darren was looking a little happier; his takings were improving as well.

Liz was also getting quite used to being naked in front of so many men; and she's become more confident and happy at work.

The next time that Lucy told Liz that they were going to the gym that evening, Liz said that she had a problem. She was due to meet a couple of her mates straight after work, go for a meal and then a few drinks.

"No problem;" Lucy said, "I'll phone you when we leave home and we'll pick you up from whichever pub you're at."

Liz thought for a couple of seconds then agreed.

When we got to the pub Liz was waiting outside; so were her 2 mates. All 3 of them were wearing short skirts and skimpy tops. Liz's outfit was different from what she wore at work; she must have changed before leaving.

Liz came over to the car and asked if her mates could come along as well. She'd told them all about the gym and they wanted to come as well. I asked Liz if she'd told them that she was getting paid for doing it.

"No way boss!" Liz replied. She was 'happy', but not drunk.

I got out of the car, went over to them and introduced myself. Both of them (Mia and Holly were also 'happy' but not drunk.

"Liz tells me that you want to come to the gym with us, is that right?"

"Yes." They both said in stereo.

"You do realise that you will have to get completely naked and workout in front of men, and maybe women?"

"Yes we do," Mia said.

"What about you Holly?"

"I do."

"Completely naked means everything off, no knickers, no bras." I added. The bras bit was a bit OTT as neither of them looked to be wearing one.

"Yeah we know." Holly said.

"Why." I asked.

"Because we want to have some fun." Mia said.

Holly had this cheeky, mischievous look on her face and I couldn't help myself, I looked her up and down and imagined her naked.

"Okay then, but you'd better not be wasting my time; when we get there I expect to see you both completely naked, working-out and enjoying yourselves."

"You will." They both said, and Mia giggled a bit.

I wondered if they were getting a bit wet. I knew that Lucy would be and I so wanted to touch her (Lucy's) pussy; but that would have to wait.

They both climbed in the back of the car with Liz who introduced them to Lucy.

On the way to the gym all the girls talked about being naked in front of lots of men. It was obvious that Mia and Holly were like Liz and had never done anything like that before.

As we walked into the gym's reception area Darren looked at me with surprise on his face; surprise and concern. As the girls went off to get changed I told him that they wouldn't cost him any extra. He told me that the place was quite busy, membership numbers were up and that it would be worth it even if it did cost him more.

I was already in the workout room when the 4 girls walked in. Mia and Holly looked nervous, but both Lucy and Liz looked confident. Mia had a well-trimmed landing strip but Holly was as bald as Lucy and Liz.

All exercise stopped as the guys took in the beauty that had just walked in. The girls were whispering to each other, probably working out what they were going to do. Lucy came over to me and asked if I could get someone to show Mia and Holly how to work the machines.

I went and got Darren who came back with me and then asked a couple of guys to help. I bet that the rest of them were really jealous.

Lucy and Liz both asked Darren if they could have an instructor each as well. Two more lucky guys were picked and I settled in to a session on an exercise cycle so that I could watch events unfold.

Painful bulges in shorts were the order of the evening as all 4 girls got explanations then demonstrations then time on various machines.

The cycle that I'd picked was opposite the leg stretching machine so I got a good view of all 4 spread pussies. Liz's hole opened wide, much to the delight (I assume) of the guys that could see it. The 'instructor' who was with her went silent for ages when Liz's legs were wide open the first time. Liz had to ask if she could release the pressure before he came back to earth.

Lucy was the first to get on her back on a bench. Her spread pussy and bald mound presenting itself to her instructor who had deliberately (I assume) stood near her feet. I saw Lucy smile when he moved round to 'spot' her. She'd obviously seen the wet spot on his shorts and wanted to see up the leg of his shorts.

The next 45 minutes or so flew by with very few people in there getting any real exercise – apart from their minds that is. I have to admit that if I'd stayed there much longer I might have creamed my shorts.

The girls decided that they'd had enough and I followed then out into the hallway. They were talking and couldn't decide whether to go straight to the sauna, or have a quick game of squash first.

While they were still deciding I went to see Darren and asked if the courts were free and if he had some rackets and balls that they could use. One court was in use but would become free in a few minutes.

I presented the girls with rackets and balls and made the decision for them.

One court was indeed in use, but when the 2 you men playing saw the naked girls they lost interest in their game and were happy to let them have their court so that they could watch.

I guess that I should tell you that the 2 squash courts have a glass back wall and a couple of rows of seats so that people can watch the games.

None of the girls are much good a squash, but it sure was good watching them trying. I wasn't the only one watching at the start but an audience of about 10 people (including 2 women) soon gathered.

About 20 minutes later they'd had enough and came out. Giving me the rackets and balls, Lucy told me that they were off to the sauna.

They were on their own when I got there. They were spread (literally) out, not leaving much space for anyone else. Lucy got up when I went in, and let me lean on the side wall. She sat next to me, leaning on me. Her back was covering the front of my shorts which was a good job as my cock was rock hard.

The girls talked about girly things and the fun they were having. I was happy to let them. What man would care what 4 naked girls were talking about when he could just stare at them. When they'd had enough and were leaving, a man came in. He just stared at them. I bet that he'd wished that he'd gone in there 5 minutes earlier.

The girls went to get showered and dressed. Naturally I was a lot quicker than them and I waited for them in reception. While I was waiting I explained to Darren where Mia and Holly had come from. He asked me to tell them that that they could go there for free anytime that they wanted.

I passed on Darren's message as I drove everyone home. The girls were talking about their evening and from what they were saying it was obvious that all of them had enjoyed themselves and wanted to go again.

The next time that Lucy and Liz went to the gym (without Holly and Mia), Lucy took a bottle of baby oil with her. When they emerged out of the changing room, both of them had the baby oil rubbed all over their bodies. They shined and caught the lights magnificently. The guys in the workout room appreciated the sight as well and most of them offered to help Lucy and Liz with their workouts.

After watching (me and a few others) them attempt to play squash I saw Lucy open a door that I'd never gone through before. It was a big room with a wooden floor. When we were leaving Lucy asked Darren what that room was for. He told her that the room used to host yoga and aerobic classes and asked if she was interested in reviving them.

"Only if you can get some men to join the classes with us." Lucy said. Liz giggled.

Darren asked Lucy when she was going to be there again and he promised to have an instructor and a few men to share the lesson.

Four days later I drove Lucy to the gym. Waiting outside were Liz, Mia, Holly and another girl – Louise. The girls had been recruiting.

Louise was obviously a bit nervous about being naked as she walked into the workout room; but she soon settled and was enjoying the teasing as much as the other girls. Instead of going to the sauna, Lucy went to see Darren and then they all went to the big room. In there were 4 young men talking to a woman who looked like she was in her late twenties.

I stood and watched as the woman put the whole group through a workout that left me tired just watching. I'm sure that the woman deliberately got the girls doing exercises that made their tits bounce about and their legs spread wide. The men in the class must have had some great views.

Word must have spread about the class because I wasn't the only member of the audience for long. By the time the class finished there were 6 men standing at the side of the room watching the 6 naked girls presenting their tits and pussies in all sorts of ways. In spite of them all getting tired and sweaty, all 5 had grins on their faces.

I started letting Lucy go to the gym, with Liz and her friends, without me most of the time. They go every few days and Lucy tells me that they always have fun teasing the men. The number of naked girls has increased to 10; all getting free gym membership. Word had spread and Darren had been approached by women who wanted to join the naked girls group.

Male membership numbers is way up and Darren's business in now thriving.

Part 07b – Round Table Dinner

=====================

Shortly after I set-up my business I joined the local Round Table. Since Lucy arrived on the scene I'd been neglecting my duties as a Round Table member; but I got sent an invite to the annual dinner and dance. Of course it was a formal do and the invite included a +1.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to go and take Lucy. I am an extremely lucky man having Lucy and I wanted to show her off to the other members. Some of them are a bit stuck-up and think that they are better than most of the other members so it would be a real kick in the teeth to them for me to arrive with such a beauty.

Of course Lucy had to have a new dress for the event, and I was only too happy to oblige. Lucy wanted to select the dress herself and she promised that I wouldn't be disappointed. I told her that she could never disappoint me.

Anyway, the big night arrived and I got out my penguin suit while Lucy disappeared into the bathroom for an hour or so.

When she came out she was still naked.

"Just got my dress to put on, only be a few minutes, you go and check on the taxi, I'll be out in a minute."

I wanted to jump on her right there and then but I knew that time was getting on. Just as I saw the taxi arrive Lucy walked out of the bedroom wearing a full length coat and she wouldn't show me the dress. She said that it was a surprise and that I would love it.

Who am I to argue with a statement like that from a girl like Lucy?

When we got to the do we went straight to the cloakroom to leave Lucy's coat.

When she took it off I was stunned. Lucy was right, I definitely wasn't disappointed. The dress is a 'little black number' that is longer than all of Lucy's other dresses. It also has sleeves which again is unusual for Lucy. What was usual for Lucy is that it has a scooped front and back. The front scoops down to her amazing breasts, without revealing too much of her cleavage.

All this isn't that stunning, nor is the material that it's made of. It's a sort of knitted material with silver bits in the thread.

What did make it so stunning is the fact that Lucy must have bought a dress that was 2 sizes too small. It was stretched over her body hugging every curve; and I mean every curve. It even curved into her belly button.

Because it's made of that knitted material the stretching leaves millions of little holes making it see-through. At a distance it looks quite respectable; but close-up you can see every square inch of her body.

Of course, as I would have expected from Lucy, the dress and shoes were all that she was wearing. I could clearly see her nipples, areolas and the front of her pussy slit.

Lucy looked at me nervously,

"It's not too clingy is it? I can see the shape of my belly button. I wanted it to be tight fitting but I think that I may have gone a bit too far; and it's not too thin is it? When I put my hand under it in the shop I could just about make out the shape of my fingers."

"No no; you look absolutely amazing." I replied.

When I got my composure back I moved to her side and looked at her profile. The shape of her perfect tits and protruding nipples (along with her Barbie face) and the stretched material becoming see-through was going to be the talk of everyone there.

I decided that I needed some photographs of her like that and got my phone out. I took the first shot forgetting to use the flash – it wasn't that bright outside the cloakroom. No sooner that I'd taken it Lucy wanted to see it. As we looked at it we could just see the dark ring of her areolas, but that was it. Lucy liked her look.

I then took 3 or 4 shots using the flash. When I looked at the photos I was pleased to see that the camera flash had made the dress even more see-through. She may well as not had the dress on. Lucy didn't ask to see those shots.

I was as proud as any man could ever be of a woman as she held my arm and we walked in to the brightly light main hall.

An eerie silence rapidly spread through the room as everyone stopped talking and stared at us (well Lucy).

I must have had a grin from ear to ear.

Everyone who knew me wanted to be introduced to the gorgeous blond that was with me. Unfortunately that didn't extend to some of the female partners and I could see that some of them were seething.

"How could such a young attractive blonde dare be there nearly wearing no more than a few threads," was what I could see in their eyes, but I didn't care; neither did 99% of the men there.

Before the dinner started an official photographer had to take a group photo and lots of small group photos. Just after he'd taken one of a group including Lucy and I a group of men were standing close to him looking at the little screen on his camera. Shortly after that men started asking to take photos of Lucy and me. I knew what was going on but I didn't care; and I knew that Lucy wouldn't mind. That is if she realised what was going on; I hadn't shown her the flash photos that I'd taken.

Everyone was allocated a place at the large tables and Lucy made the 4 other men at our table very happy. Lucy could have done with a sign round her neck that had an arrow pointing up and the words, 'I'm up here' written on it.

To be fair to the other women at our table, they handled it very well. All were quite friendly towards Lucy. Two of them even went to the ladies room with her and they were all smiles when they came back.

I watched the men that Lucy passed to go to the ladies room. All were looking at those wonderful globes (front and back) though the see-through dress.

I overheard one woman say to another,

"I wonder if she knows that her dress is see-through."

I smiled and had the same thought. Did Lucy know just how see-through her dress was in bright light and was enjoying the attention, or did she just think that it was slightly see-through? If it was the former did she want to pretend that she didn't know? I strongly suspected that she knew but didn't want to admit it. If I talked about it with her she would have to admit that she knew and that she was just being a blatant exhibitionist.

Well she is an exhibitionist but I didn't want to spoil her fun so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

When the dancing started I only managed to have one dance with Lucy, but she was on the dance floor just about all the time.

I wasn't worried or jealous. I could see that Lucy was enjoying all the attention; but I did want to get her somewhere private and fuck her brains out.

In spite of me wanting to get Lucy somewhere private the evening went quite quickly and I before I knew it we were in a taxi going home. Lucy's coat wasn't fastened and the taxi driver kept looking in his rear view mirror. Was Lucy teasing him or was she oblivious to what she was doing? Was she having a 'dumb blonde' moment?

Whatever! I didn't care and the euphoria was still overflowing as we climbed into bed.

We were late up the next morning.

A few days later I got an email from someone that I know in the Round Table. He said that I should look at the Round Table web site for the write-up on the dinner. When I did I saw the group photographs. There was Lucy and I. The camera flash had made Lucy's dress virtually invisible. The write-up underneath ended with,

"..... although someone may now regret not wearing underwear."

I laughed out loud thinking how wrong that man had got it.

The next time that Lucy came into my office I told her to come and stand beside me so that she could see my laptop screen with the web page. She blushed and said,

"Was it really that see-through? What must those people think of me?"

She had this mischievous grin on her face and I really wanted to fuck her there and then; but I had to be happy with sliding my hand up between her legs and finger fucking her. Until I got her back home that was.

Part 07c – Lucy's Internship

====================

It had been six months since the best thing that has ever happened to me had started and it wasn't fair on Lucy for her to still be an Intern. Ethan agreed with me (no pressure) that Lucy had proved to be a valuable asset to the company and that she should become a full time employee. Lucy kept telling me that there was no need for anything to change, that she didn't need to get paid because she got plenty of money from her one night a week stripping. Me being the boss I had to look at things from a business point of view. I told her that she was becoming an employee whether she liked it or not.

When it came to talking about her pay she insisted that I paid her slightly below the cut-off point whereby she would have to start paying back her student loan. That part I was happy to find a way round.

Although Lucy had a great university degree she still didn't have any accountancy qualifications and I had to remind her that she'd have to start studying again. At first she said that she didn't have the time for that, but she soon accepted that she had to do it and she started working on a schedule that included her one night a week at the strip club and one night at the gym. She really wants to keep on stripping. She gets a real kick out of masturbating with a spotlight on her pussy and lots of horny men watching her. I love it too; the sex when we get home is just amazing. I'm sure that she's going to wear me out and that I'll have to start taking Viagra or something quite soon.

It was obvious to anyone watching her strip that she loves every second of it; and she really is good at it. Sitting out in the audience I listen to the comments from the customers about what they'd like to do to her. Hell, I even threw a twenty at her myself one night a couple of weeks ago when she was finger fucking herself whilst cumming with all those men watching her.