The Dumb Blonde Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, get that down you; you probably need it."

He was right. I drank half of it then looked down. The towel had opened into an inverted 'V'. It was a good job that my legs were crossed.

Ignoring the towel (my bottom half was hidden by the table) I explained to Charles what information I needed from him. He said that he had most of it with him and he passed me the papers. I sorted through them while Charles went for some more papers. When he came back he had another drink for me.

By the time I'd got all the information that I needed Charles had brought me 5 or 6 drinks; and I'd drunk them all. I sat back in the chair and the towel un-tucked and fell down. Some of the guys had been watching me and they cheered. I giggled and realised that I was a bit tipsy. I just sat there letting them look at my naked breasts thinking,

"Well, it isn't as if they haven't seen them before. Hell, half an hour before they'd been shooting their loads all over my naked body."

One of the guys came over and asked me for a dance. If I'd been sober I would have refused, but I wasn't so I stood up and moved round the table and started to dance (there had been background music all the time, but someone had turned it up).

Before long another guy suggested that I get onto a table so that they could all see me dancing. A couple of tables were cleared and put together. I got up onto them and started dancing to the music and the cheers from the guys.

Without even realising it I started doing my stripper routing from the point that I was already at – completely naked. That routine is dancing and thrusting my hips forward. Then I go down onto my knees, open them wide and start masturbating.

I giggled a bit as I realised that I was masturbating right in front of 20 hunks who were all cheering me on.

I soon reached my climax (genuine as always) and was shaking all over.

As I slowly got back to 'normal' I opened my eyes and saw you Pete. You were stood right in front of me between my legs looking down at my throbbing pussy.

"I....... I...... I haven't fucked anyone Pete; and I haven't given anyone a blowjob." I said very apologetically.

"She's right, she hasn't." Charles said.

"Okay, I believe you, but how come your naked, where's your dress?"

I climbed down and sat on the chair behind the table.

"Long story Pete," Charles said, "I'll get us all a drink then we'll explain everything."

Author's note – Back to Pete's point of view.

Lucy started telling me everything that had happened and Charles corroborated it, not that I didn't believe her. She's never lied to me.

As she got to the bit where she was in the shower with all the players, then them all cumming over her; she was looking to the ground and talking quietly.

"So you had a bukkake session with the team did you Lucy?"

"A what?" Lucy said.

Charles smiled.

"That's what it's called. A lot of girls love it and there are places where men and women can go to do it. Would you like to do it with the team again?" I asked.

"Maybe." Lucy replied.

"It's okay Lucy, I'm not mad with you." I said.

Lucy looked up at me, sat up and pushed her magnificent breasts forward, and smiled.

"It was fun." She said.

All the time the players kept looking at Lucy's gorgeous body. She made no effort to cover-up and there was no way that I was going to tell her to.

"So, have you got all the information that we need Lucy?" I asked.

"Yes boss."

"Right then, everything's good. Can someone get us another round Charles?"

Charles waved at someone and 3 more drinks soon appeared as the 3 of us talked about the club's accounts and lots of other things. All the time Lucy was naked and sat back so that everyone could see her breasts.

About an hour later we left, with Lucy walking out completely naked. Her dress was just about dry but she made no attempt to put it on, much to the delight of the rugby team; and me. I was proud of her – again.

She stayed naked in the car all the way home, and ran inside that way as well. Needless to say that we didn't get much work done that afternoon.