The Dumb Blonde Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for declaring her income from the club, the actual wages are next to nothing and it's not Lucy's fault if men throw money on the stage floor and Lucy just happens to find it there. She actually found 860 pounds on that stage one Saturday night. She's a really lucky girl.

Part 07d – Ethan's holidays

===================

Ethan went on holiday a few weeks ago leaving just Lucy, Liz and me there. When we got to work on the first Monday morning Lucy came into my office and stripped naked. That wasn't the first time (by a long way) that she'd done that. The thing was, as soon as she was naked she turned and left my office. She came back 5 minutes later, still naked and carrying a cup of coffee for me.

When Liz arrived she too decided that she wanted to work naked. Being the good employee that she is she came and asked me if it was okay. What male boss could refuse a request like that? I told her to strip right there and then while I watched. She had a mischievous grin on her face as she got naked.

Later that morning I called them both into my office for a chat. Both of them sat on chairs opposite me, and neither crossed their legs. Liz was sitting there with her legs slightly open and I could see that she was aroused; her pussy was all wet and swollen, and her hole was open. I could see right inside her.

"Right then ladies;" I said, "Am I right in saying that you both want to work naked until Ethan comes back from his holidays?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Okay then, just a couple of rules. Firstly you both must come to work for the rest of the fortnight wearing nothing but shoes and a coat. Secondly you must perform your duties just the same as if you were dressed. Is that okay?"

"Yes boss."

"Yes boss."

Neither of them indicated that they'd remembered (or were bothered) that we had 2 clients due to visit us during the next fortnight; and that the usual delivery people would be calling. What's more I decided that I would be ordering a few things ahead of needs just to get a few more delivery guys calling.

"Right then," I said, "back to work, and Liz, can you get me a coffee please?"

As Liz got up I couldn't help myself; I looked at her crotch and saw that she really was enjoying being naked at work; her pussy gaping wide open.

Everything went well until early that afternoon when we got a stationery delivery. Well, I say well, but it was difficult for me to concentrate. I tried to stay in my office as much as I could so that I could concentrate on my work.

I heard the knock on the door. Liz is normally the one who answers the door, and this was no exception; although it did take a little longer than usual. When I heard the knock I got up and went to watch what happened.

As the door opened I could see the delivery guy's face. The poor man couldn't believe his luck. At first his expression was shock but that soon turned to a big grin.

Each day Liz goes out to the local supermarket for milk etc. When it came to the time for her to go on that first Monday I asked her if she was going to go as she was (naked). I wasn't really surprised when she said that she would love to, but she thought that she'd probably have problems with the law so she reluctantly got dressed to go; stripping again just as soon as she got back.

Client 1 arrived on schedule on the Wednesday afternoon. It was a couple of guys from a small building maintenance company. They work out of a small yard and their office also doubles as a store room and a snack room.

Neither Lucy nor Liz had remembered that they were due in and Liz went to answer the doorbell. By then she was used to going to the door naked and actually looked forward to shocking the callers. When she opened the door she saw 2 guys that she's met before and she got embarrassed.

I'd heard the doorbell too and had followed Liz to the door.

"Come in gentlemen. Please excuse Liz; she's taking part in the national 'naked at work' day.

"I haven't heard of that, but I sure as hell like the idea." One of the guys said as he looked Liz up and down.

We went into the conference room and as Liz served us coffee I asked her to ask Lucy to join us. Liz left and shortly after, Lucy walked in. The conversation stopped as the 2 guys stared at the vision of beauty in front of them. Lucy acted as if it was something that she did every day and carried on as if she was completely clothed.

The meeting took longer than normal, probably because the 2 guys had trouble concentrating. When everything was sorted I call for Liz to show them out. I figured that they would want to see her again.

After the 2 guys had left I called Lucy and Liz into my office. Both admitted that they'd got aroused by the experience. They were both stood up so I couldn't see if Liz's hole was open, but I could see that Lucy's pussy lips were swollen and shiny. I so wanted to fuck her over my desk but not with Liz around.

I repeated my request for them to tell me if their work was suffering because of their state of dress. Both said not.

Three more delivery men were treated to the sight of Lucy and Liz naked; and each time the girls had a little giggle afterwards.

Client 2 arrived the next Monday morning.

They were met by Liz who brought them to my office. Neither men could take their eyes off her and when she'd left us to get some coffee they asked me what was going on. I gave them the same story about it being national 'naked at work' day.

Liz was followed back in by Lucy. This was a client that Lucy has been working with (over the phone) and a couple of weeks earlier, when we had arranged the meeting, I'd asked Lucy to prepare a little presentation for them. This was the first client presentation that Lucy had done so I was expecting her to be a little nervous even before she had decided to work in the nude. I wondered if she remembered the visit and presentation when she decided to work naked.

After introductions, during which Lucy was actually blushing, one of the men asked Lucy if she too was taking part in national 'naked at work' day. Lucy surprised me by saying,

"Yes, of course; how many people in your business are taking part?"

As Liz finished serving the coffee the other man told Lucy that she looked even more beautiful that she sounded on the phone.

Liz left and I got the meeting started.

It was obvious that both men were finding hard to concentrate on the meeting. Hell, I was too and I see Lucy naked every day. When it came to the presentation Lucy stood up and went to the wall with the OHP screen on.

Lucy started showing the men how she'd analysed all the information that they'd sent her but I'm sure that she could have said absolutely anything that she wanted because none of us 3 men were listening or looking at the screen. She looked magnificent. Breasts solidly pointing straight out; nice slim body; bald pubes with a bit of slit showing; long blonde, straight hair and that cute Barbie-doll face. My hard-on was painful and I'm sure that the other 2 cock in the room were the same.

At the end of the presentation Lucy asked what they thought, had she got everything to their satisfaction. One on the men just nodded while the other said,

"Every little detail is perfect."

I wasn't sure which details he was referring to but I assumed the numbers in the presentation. It was only when Lucy sat down and held some papers in front of her chest that I managed to get the meeting to continue.

I kept trying to close the meeting but the men just kept asking trivial and irrelevant question. When Lucy realised that they were just stalling so that they could keep looking at her she stood up and wandered round. One of them was quick enough to take that as an opportunity to ask Lucy a question about the figures on one of the sheets that she'd handed out. Instead of looking at her copy she went and stood next to him and bent over to look at his copy.

The poor man blushed. It's one thing having a naked girl wandering around the same room as you, but it's something else when they are so close that they're actually touching you. Anyway, Lucy answered the man's question but I know from experience that when you're got one of those magnificent breasts inches from your face it's difficult to concentrate on anything else.

After that I did manage to close the meeting and I called Liz to show them out. I thought that they might appreciate another look at Liz.

As Lucy was clearing-up after her presentation I asked her how she thought her first naked presentation had gone.

"Well, I was nervous to start with and I thought that I might pee myself, but by the time I sat down again the liquid round my pussy and the tops of my thighs definitely wasn't urine."

I smiled and put a hand on her pussy. She was so wet that a finger slid inside her without any effort at all.

I arranged for an electrician to come in one afternoon. There's this English law that requires every electrical appliance on business premises to be tested for electrical leaks once a year and I decided that it was time for ours to be tested.

You should have seen the face of the poor guy when he saw Lucy and Liz. We haven't got that many electrical appliances and the job normally takes only about an hour but this guy managed to drag it out for a whole morning. The cables under Liz and Lucy's desks must have had some sort of problem because they took ages to check. I assumed that the 2 girls were teasing him by opening their legs and letting him have a great view of their pussies.

When I asked Lucy about it later she just said,

"What do you think?" – with a big grin on her face.

It was funny that one of the printer power cables suddenly had a fault and that the electrician had to return the next morning to replace it. What's more he did it for free saying that he had a spare one back at his base.

Another 'unexpected' visitor was the landlord. We rent the offices and the landlord has to make regular visits to check equipment like heaters and to find out if we are having any problems. This was pure coincidence but he arrived on the first Friday afternoon. Both Liz and Lucy had met him before, but when Liz opened the door she was as surprised as he was. Again, I was watching and for a split second Liz's hands moved to cover her tits and pussy before she relaxed. She was still embarrassed but she let him in and offered him a coffee.

I watched them talking and drinking before Liz brought him to me. His first words after Liz had left us was,

"I sure do love this national 'naked at work' day. Can you have one every time that I come to check on things?"

I laughed and told him that I'd try and arrange it.

It was a bit of a rush job, but as soon as I knew that Lucy and Liz were going to be naked at work for 2 weeks I contacted a small decorating business that I do the accounts for. It's just a couple of middle-aged men trying to make a living on their own and I thought that they might appreciate the scenery. They had to re-arrange a couple of jobs and on the second half of the second week they arrived to decorate the main office, the one that Lucy and Liz use.

The 2 guys really did appreciate the scenery; and so did Lucy and Liz. I don't know how they managed to get the job done with the girls teasing them all the time. I asked one of them if they get a lot of women flashing them while they're decorating their homes. Apparently women in their twenties and thirties who stay at home to look after their kids are the worst (or best). Some of them aren't satisfied with their husbands just providing them with a comfortable lifestyle.

Liz was the one who was worst. She took every opportunity to let them look inside her. I must get Lucy to find out if Liz has a boyfriend. She's obviously not getting enough.

At the end of the 2 weeks I called both Lucy and Liz into my office to ask them how they'd enjoyed their 2 weeks in the nude. Neither of them crossed their legs when they sat opposite me and I couldn't help looking at their pussies. As usual I could see inside Liz's hole and I wondered what it was like to feel aroused for so long each day. I guessed that it must be like me having a hard-on for hours on end. How does she manage to get her job done? I must have a talk with Lucy and try to find out. Maybe I could experiment with Lucy by calling her into my office every 30 minutes for a week and play with her clit for a few minutes each time and see what effect it has on her.

Both were disappointed that it was coming to an end.

Part 07e – The Rugby Club

==================

This is another of my 'doing a friend a favour' accounts. It got round to the time of year that they needed to have some accounts produced. I was telling Lucy how we handled accounts like this when she volunteered to go and get the info that we needed. I phoned Charles and he suggested that Lucy go and watch a training game then discuss the details in the bar afterwards. It was a Sunday morning, but Lucy wasn't bothered about that and I dropped her off before going to take care of some other business that I had.

This is what Lucy later told me had happened (from her point of view): -

It was a pleasant morning, the sun was shining, but it must have rained for most of the night. My heels weren't very appropriate for the muddy field.

When I got there 20 or so men were taking part in a very muddy game. After a few minutes one of them came over to me and introduced himself as Charles. He took my briefcase off me and took it to the bar after telling me to enjoy the game.

It was fun watching those burly men running up and down and showing how strong they were in all those scrum things. After about 15 minutes the ball got kicked over near me. The whole group followed it and then they had a scum thing right in front of me.

As they were pushing each other the whole pack turned and one man came flying out into me. My petite body was no match for this giant hunk and I went flying. I ended up flat on my back in a big muddy puddle. Fortunately my dress stayed just about in place and I didn't show anything that I shouldn't.

Charles came rushing over, helped me up and was very apologetic. All my back, my hair, and some of my front was covered in horrible brown mud. Charles told me that I could go and use the showers in the clubhouse.

I really needed a shower so off I went, into a building that I'd never been into before. I looked round and could only find one big changing room with a big communal shower at one end. Men's clothes were hanging from all the hooks.

I kicked off my muddy shoes and went straight into the shower without even taking my dress off. There was just a chance that the mud might wash off and leave the dress usable again.

I spent ages washing the mud off with the dress still on; then I peeled it off and kept rinsing it whilst I stood there, naked as the day I was born. The dress started to look better and I was feeling pleased that I'd rescued it. I like that dress.

Hanging the dress on one of the hooks at the entrance to the showers I saw some shampoo and helped myself to a dollop to clean myself. My hair was full of shampoo bubbles when I heard something and opened my eyes.

There in front of me were the whole rugby team. Some were staring at me while others were stripping off ready to shower.

I froze for a couple of seconds then moved my hands to cover my boobs and bald pussy.

Amidst cheers and a few unrepeatable comments, Charles fought his way to the front and said,

"Lucy, I thought that you'd have gone into the away teams changing room for a bit of privacy."

Someone said,

"It's locked dickhead – remember."

By that time I'd got over the shock and was looking around. Naked men were starting to appear all around me and turning other showers on.

"I'll go and get the key." Charles said.

"Too late now." An unknown voice said. "She may as well just get on with it. We promise not to look if you don't look at us luv."

That got a few laughs and comments. I did a quick mental risk assessment, relaxed and lowered my hands. There were way too many of them to gangbang me and get away with it; and besides, I liked looking at all those muscles and cocks; and I liked them looking at me.

"Remember boys, no looking." I said and got on with shampooing my hair, but I kept my eyes open.

After a few seconds one of the naked hunks beside me started to talk to me, then another. Remembering what you (Pete) had told me about taking control of meetings I said.

"Okay guys, you like looking at me, and from the number of hard-ons that there are here most of you are probably thinking what it would be like to fuck me. I get it. I have to admit that I like looking at all of you but I have a boyfriend whom I love very much. I'm guessing that most of you have wives or girlfriends who you all love very much; so here's the deal. I'm not going to fuck any of you and I'm not going to give any of you a blowjob (moans and groans all round). But, if you're all good I might just let you all shoot your loads all over me. That way there's no touching and we can all say that we've been loyal to our partners. What do you all think?"

The moans and groans turned to smiles and the cocks looked to be getting harder. After a few okays and nods of approval I walked out of the shower and pushed all the clothes off one of the benches. I lay lengthwise on it and kept my legs closed. I was starting to feel in control as a handful of the guys came and stood round me and started wanking.

What a magnificent sight looking up and seeing half a dozen cocks being wanked above me.

As the first lot of cum landed on my stomach I felt my legs open and my right hand move to my pussy. By the time the next lot of cum landed on my tits the fingers of my right hand were busy.

During the next 10 or 15 minutes I saw around 20 cocks shoot their load onto me. I was covered from head to knees. That which had landed around my mouth was eagerly licked into my mouth and swallowed. That which landed on my breasts was rubbed all over them by my left hand; and that which landed near my pussy was mixed with my juices as I frantically rubbed my clit. I was cumming by the time most of the guys had finished and I just lay there relaxing as the last of them finished off.

I got up and walked back to the shower with a smile on my face and a satisfied feeling in my pussy.

Things started to get a little quieter as I got myself clean again. Just as I was finishing I saw Charles standing there with a towel in his hand, watching me. When our eyes met he said,

"I thought that you might need this."

I smiled at him and thanked him. As I was drying myself Charles said,

"I'm sorry about your dress, it's clean and it looks as if it might survive, but it's all wet."

"That's okay, thank you, can I borrow this towel until Pete arrives; he's usually got some spare clothes in the boot of his car."

"Sure; when you're ready if you'd like to come through to the bar I'll get you a drink and we can sort out the paperwork."

With that Charles left, leaving me the only one there. I dried my hair as best I could then I sat on a bench for a couple of minutes reflecting on how my encounter with 20 naked men had gone. I was pleased; it could have gone horribly wrong. I was very grateful that I'd remembered what you (Pete) had said about taking control.

I couldn't wear the dress so I wrapped the towel round me. It wasn't very big; it just about covered my butt and pussy but there wasn't much over-lap to tuck in. I'd have to be careful.

I walked into the bar and saw Charles. He pointed to a table where I saw my briefcase. I went and sat down, feeling my bare butt on the seat.

Charles came over carrying 2 drinks.