All Comments on 'The Early Years Pt. 01'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh do shut the fuck up (first commenter)

This is a filthy stroker about a very naughty wife and just what I'm here to read. loved it. 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
@Anon 'Question'

ANON: Can you spell F-I-C-T-I-O-N?

Quibble: In the main (latter) part of the story, Sweetie's Hubby was mainly NOT a factor in the story. I consider tales such as this to be Erotic Coupling (or, in this case, Group Sex) since Sweetie's actions have no story-related effect on Hubby or their marriage!

Kudos: No guy was reported to have 10" or more of length nor 7" or more of girth! Viagra was credited (perhaps incorrectly) for satyr-like male performance (although male-male competition and a highly-sexual situation probably could carry that load!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Obviously comments are being deleted

Since the 2 existing comments make no sense. Let me simply say this was not enjoyable to read. Not a single likeable character anywhere. What was fun or entertaining about this? UGH!

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Good Start to the story

It's always fascinating to read the female perspective in an erotic story. My request is that you include more of her thoughts, emotions and sensual feelings - her motivation for what she is doing. Really enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Can you spell F-I-C-T-I-O-N?

Wow, it's fiction! What a stunning revelation.

<P>

The "It's fiction" argument is simplistic and superficial. It is not a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card. It does not make a story – any story, anywhere – immune from criticism. Musing on the logic and realism are innate parts of commenting on every single story. What, you’ve never, ever had a “yeah, right” moment when watching a movie or reading a story? You must have for this stance to make any sense.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Cheaters deserve themselves...

Cheaters deserve themselves...And cheaters (women or men) shoudn't marry...Just pass their lives fucking until end their lives alone and bitter, envious of those who have a family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As a husband I'd like to smash both there heads in

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right, she's got herself organized and without a single word......

.....of discussion with her husband about their degrading relationship.

Her heart is no longer with her husband, her love and lust moving out with her pussy, available to any other man that wants it.

But....while she's settling in to her newfound "freedom", Val and Rob have been fucking like bunnies for weeks, and Val has just finished with Rob in his hotel room in London. He lied and settled in for two nights in London rather then Yorkshire, so he and Val could meet every day, while Tom and our protagonist were at work.

After an especially raucous bout in the bed, Val has just announced that she's pregnant with Rob's baby, something she's wanted for years, but Tom wouldn't think of it. Once having found feelings for each other and thoroughly talking out their respective broken marriages, Rob was only too happy to give Val a baby. They wanted several and would not have to wait any longer.

Her dark looks at Tom at the picnic the week prior, were because he'd cheated on her since the beginning and she was sick of the disrespect and lack of love for social convention's sake. Tom needed the appearance of a stable marriage for his career, but was too much a horn-dog to ever be faithful. So, Val, seeing his obvious flirtations with our protagonist (Sally?), determined to move things along.

Since she and Rob had such strong feelings for each other, she had felt no qualms about quitting the pill and using spermicide on the two occasions Tom fucked her in the last seven months. God! He couldn't be so blind and stupid as to think she didn't know that for him, twice in six months was dryer than the Gobi desert! He was so obvious!

She'd thought about shutting him out completely, but wanted to get things well organized before dumping his cheating ass.

They began laying out plans to put out their useless spouses and marry as soon as feasible. Meanwhile, our protagonist begins trolling the local pubs for cock...and Rob continues to avoid her.....he has been ready for some time, everything already divided as it would be in the divorce, he has had the paperwork drawn up and long since protected himself and his personal assets and income.

That Friday, when our "hero" stumbles in late, after fucking six different duffs in the alley, the restrooms and the car park, she steps into the apartment, her stockings smeared with the drippings from her violated pussy and ass. She's feeling especially sexy and totally satisfied, her drunken glow blinding her to the presence of her husband, sitting quietly on the divan with two fingers of Chivas in his favorite tumbler.

He softly clears his throat and she stops, suddenly very sober and very aware of his presence. Her shock slowly wears off as the silence lengthens. Then when he is clear that she's about to say something, speaks up saying, "Did you quite enjoy yourself?".

She begins to gather her wits, intending to say something scathing and filled with spite, when he says, "Don't bother, sweety, it wouldn't make any difference anyway."

She's shocked by his anticipation of her every thought and, for the first time, begins to look around. What was once their home is changed. Much of the furniture is gone, no pictures remain hung on the walls or sitting on the shelves and mantle. Just her knick-knacks and her little mementos of days she loved.

All their years together, are made sterile in this place.....gone while she was out enjoying a sound fucking....six times. She stumbles to the stairs and climbs them on unsteady feet, as each step reveals that only her favorite items remain....all evidence that Rob was ever there is gone. She turns asking, "Rob, what's going on?"

Rob, having gotten up has moved toward the door, stops and turns part way, saying, "I'm leaving you. A check for your share of the common goods is on the kitchen counter. Along with the paperwork you'll need to sign. I left your favorite items, since I thought you would want to keep them. But this afternoon, while you were out fucking everything you could, I disposed of everything else we had in common. I did it to make my departure from your life as simple and easy as possible."

"But Rob, why?", finally realizing that her life was changing before her eyes. "Because you lost interest in me and withdrew from me. After trying for so long, to recapture your interest, I left off trying anymore and found someone to love and that loves me.", he said, his voice light and unconcerned.

"When you started openly flirting with Tom at Stratford in Avon, I knew you'd moved on and were willing to live the lie as long as you thought I was ignorant. Well, I never was. You're as obvious as a stump in the font lawn. You two were so involved in your playtime, you didn't see us returning in time for us to miss much. Val and I decided with the next few steps, that it was time to end the jokes both marriages had become. It was short work to have you followed and photographed...really, four men on your first try?...wow, how could anyone have guessed you'd go so far, so fast?", his voice taking a more serious tone.

"But I don't want a divorce, Rob. I love you!", she cried.

"You don't love me. You merely love the stability, the sociality, I offer....the idea of us. You just don't want to give anything up while you pursue your selfish lusts. Well, it's no longer there for you to choose. Why not give Tom a call? He's very likely just now discovering that Val has left him. She had him served as soon as he got back from your little mutual sex party," his voice flat, his eyes lively.

"I don't want Tom, he just a demanding fuckboy! I can't love him, Rob.", her voice becoming, more shrill with each syllable.

"Then you're in a tough spot. Goodbye!", he giggled as he turned, picked up the overnight case she'd not seen sitting by the door, and walked out into the night.

She slumped heavily onto the stairs where she'd stopped and began to wail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous