The Ebony Alpha Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ambrose knew he was getting close and he had to mark Becky before she came as well. He lowered his mouth to the junction between her neck and shoulder and began to kiss the spot.

Becky shivered beneath him and he pounded into her harder. Licking her skin with his rough tongue he knew he was cutting it close but didn't want to bite her just yet. He fisted her hair in his furry hands and yanked her head back.

The perfect spot for his bite opened up and he bent his head to make his mark. Becky yelled in pleasure as her pussy convulsed around Ambrose's pulsating pole. Blood and cum mixed in her cunt as Ambrose seated his knot into her welcoming womb.

The two mated couples rested as they waited for the end of the night to come. It was over for them and now it was up to Megan and Jackson to fulfill the Prophecy. They looked up at the large silver moon and followed it's light to the center circle.

****

Fabio Marconi felt for the dagger that was strapped to his thigh. He wore a toga like everyone else there.

He didn't have a partner tonight and had no intention of undressing with the crowd. He missed a great opportunity when the torches had gone out, but he hadn't been close enough to make the kill. He was just a few steps away from Louisa and Joe now, and he knew his chance would come.

He didn't see Lefyr there and assumed he was around somewhere; after all he wanted the Luna Stone didn't he?

Turning his head to the left he saw Jobel and Serena enjoying the ceremony with the other dignitaries there. He wondered how the eerie voice of Megan had affected them.

The two preliminary matings were over and now the assembled group was waiting for the real show to begin. Fabio smiled to himself knowing that Jackson would never want to share the spotlight.

He had held back and now all eyes would be on them. It was his right as Alpha to be the star of the show and Fabio hoped that the distraction would be all that he needed.

He rubbed his thigh again and blended deeper into the crowd as he saw Joe and Louisa move closer to the center of the clearing.

He would bide his time. Joe would not be able to shift; and when the rutting truly began he might get his chance.

****

Jackson held up his hand and music filled the air. The sound of drums filled the night air and their pulsating beat caused the crowd to move.

Jackson removed his robe and stood before Megan completely naked. His dark body began to move to the beat and he made a circle around her with his movements. He touched her with each pass and Megan followed him with her eyes.

"Keep your eyes on me my love and I promise to make our first time one to remember for all time."

Jackson's eyes were full of love and his arousal pressed against Megan's belly. He stopped dancing as they stood before the large stone alter and held Megan at arm's length.

He slowly turned her around in a circle as if she were a ballerina. After a few rotations she came to a stop in front of him. Jackson slowly undid the first ribbon on her gown and then the next.

Pushing the sheer garment down her shoulder he exposed her wonderful curves to the watching world.

Her breasts were beautiful round orbs that begged to be caressed and her pert nipples spoke to her readiness. He stood before her and she touched his rigid manhood gently brushing him with her shaking hands.

He quickly pulled Megan closer to his hard body. Her eyes began to glow and it fascinated him and he wondered if this was Luna's spell.

No one really knew what to expect from a prophecy mating as each one was different. The wind began to blow again and the torches were extinguished.

The twins reached into the air with their right hands, and suddenly fire and water spewed forth form the earth.

The moat surrounding the middle circle was surrounded by water and flame alternating in vertical bursts. The pair in the circle could be seen by the spectators but they could not see past the elemental screen.

Jackson smiled as he felt Megan relax. It was as if they now had privacy and he would take her with tenderness as she deserved.

"Everyone expects a standard mating my love, but I want to make love to you." Megan nodded at Jackson and sighed as he slowly pulled her into his large arms.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her luxuriating in the feel of his full lips against her own. He parted her mouth with his tongue and began to taste her, committing the feel of her to his memory. His hands caressed her soft ass and moved across her back and back up to her shoulders and neck.

He lifted her effortlessly in his arms and placed her on the flat surface of the large stone alter. Megan rose to her knees and held out her arms to Jackson.

She took his large cock into her small hands and smiled up at him. She moved her fingers lightly over his pulsating manhood and she felt as if it matched the beat of her heart.

"You don't have to do this Megan tonight is all about you as far as I'm concerned." Jackson looked down at his mate with love and it touched Megan deeply.

"I love you Jackson and I want to show you just how much. In fact I want to show the world." She closed her open mouth over his straining cock and held still as his taste invaded her senses. "Umm so good." She murmured and slowly began to move her mouth up and down his large dark pole.

Jackson stood still shocked at the feel of her sucking him. She had done this before, but no one had been watching. The knowledge that thousands of eyes were watching them raised his desire to a new level and he hardened even more.

He grabbed Megan by her long luxurious red hair and held her still as his hips began to move. He fucked her mouth with unfettered joy as she held onto his thighs tightly.

Knowing that he had to control himself, Jackson slowed his movements and loosened his hold on Megan's hair.

"Megan my love I am not going to remain in this form long please forgive me for this." Coming up for air Megan sat back on her legs and looked at Jackson with lust filled eyes, she almost fell to her face as Jackson swiftly pulled away from her.

She stared at him in wonder as his body began to change. His large thighs and arms grew to the size of small tree trunks as his flat stomach became covered with soft down.

His face became wolf like but his snout was short and his ears small against his head. Fur covered his body and his large feet grounded his increased girth.

Large claws sparkled in the moonlight as he flexed his hands up to the sky.

Megan looked at Jackson her mouth open, surprise clearly etched across her face. She had only met his wolf and this hybrid form was not one she had expected.

"Megan I must make you mine. Please do not be afraid." Jackson bent down and looked at Megan for what seemed and eternity.

"Love me Megan I need you so much right now." Jackson lowered his face to Megan and kissed her once again.

"Don't hold back Jackson I want to experience all you have to give." Megan whispered this against his mouth and Jackson unleashed his elongated tongue. He explored her mouth with an easy sweep, even tickling her tonsils in passing.

Megan gasped and tried to keep up with him as he slowly positioned himself between her legs. Jackson lifted both of her leg into the crook of his arms and began to enter her wet channel at a slow pace. Stopping right before he entered her for the first time he waited until she opened her eyes.

"Are you ready my love? It will hurt at first but it will be pleasurable in time."

"Yes Jackson, please hurry I don't think I can wait any longer."

Jackson looked deep into her eyes and held her to him as he pushed forward into her waiting core. She cried out loudly and the crowd howled in unison knowing that she was a virgin no more.

"Jackson! Oh my god it feels so wonderful. Please don't stop!"

Jackson had no intension of doing so. She was so tight that it was almost painful to move within her. Her fluids helped immensely, but his size was just bigger in his hybrid form.

He could feel Megan getting close to her release and he dropped one of her legs so that he could rub his pelvis against her clit. That did it.

Megan screamed his name as her climax rocked her body with tremors. Jackson ceased his movements until she calmed and then her tuned her over onto her stomach.

She rose to her hands and knees and looked behind her to see that Jackson had taken a familiar form for this position.

It was her wolf and he was scrambling up behind her. He rammed his large cock into her waiting opening and began to slam into her tight hole.

Her breathing was ragged; she couldn't keep up with his thrusts and would have fallen if not for his paws holding her close to him.

Jackson pounded his large shaft into his mate, it was almost time to make her his completely and he pulled her up until her back was against his stomach.

His long tongue licked her neck and shoulder making her ready for his bite.

Screaming loudly, Megan let the world know that she was at her limit. "I'm so close Jackson please I need to come!"

Jackson was glad to oblige as his animal was almost there as well. He howled into the night as he leaned forward and bit Megan between her neck and shoulder.

Her blood was even sweeter than he had imagined and her violent convulsions assured him that she had met completion.

Jackson lowered Megan back to the alter and grabbed her around the waist holding her tightly for the rest. He pounded into her making sure to seat his knot before his seed spilled from his swollen manhood.

"Oh my God Jackson what is happening?" Megan froze as something large and hard settled inside of her. Then she remembered this was normal, this was their tying together, and this was ending all too soon.

Jackson kept thrusting his cock although he was not able to move in and out of his mate. He could feel his balls tighten and all at once he exploded deeply into Megan as his seed burst forth. His satisfied howls echoed through the clearing as he fell forward onto his mate.

He knew their night was just beginning as he looked around him and the fire and water abated and the crowd once again came into view.

They whistled and howled loudly many of them began rutting on the spot. He saw that Ambrose and Abe were once again fucking their mates and this time in human form.

Megan was dozing and he was glad for this small blessing. Soon enough she would have to face everyone here and they would sniff and taste their combined juices.

Right now they had a reprieve. His knot would go down slowly and when their fluids began to seep out they would greet their guest.

The night was still beautiful and the moon still glowed on her children below. There was no need for more light it's glow illuminated the clearing good enough.

Screaming suddenly filled the air waking Megan from her rest. Looking toward the screams, the newly mated pair recognized Louisa knelling beside a tall body stretched out on the ground.

Bachtrane ran to a hysterical Louisa and picked up the body. Joe sagged lifelessly against the large beta as he made his way back to the compound.

As he passed in front of Megan and Jackson they could see a small jeweled handle protruding from his chest as the blood saturated his shirt.

"Noooooooooooo!" Megan wailed as she saw the horrible sight. Trying as she might she couldn't move. She was tied to her mate and leaving now was out of the question. Crumbling into Jackson's chest he cradled her back against him.

"How can this be?" Jackson mused to himself. Joe was a Were how could a knife wound bring him such harm?

****

A lone wolf ran into the night his body shaking with adrenaline and his mind racing wildly. He made it past the guards on the border of the Clarion lands because they recognized his scent.

He was headed to an old airplane hanger on the other side of the hills and would be there soon.

He barked a laugh out loud and thought to himself.

"I did it. I killed that pompous ass and now his stupid mate will die as well. They deserve to die. No one is beyond the Elder Councils laws. Joe and Louisa would be no more and I don't give a shit."

He knew he didn't have much time. Lefyr would certainly tell them who the dagger belonged to. They wouldn't need to catch his scent, so he had to move quickly.

Finding what he was looking for, Fabio Marconi became human once more.

He tore the lock off of the large sliding doors and walked inside. He dressed in the clothes that he had stored there and sat down to put on his boots.

Buying this plane had been a good investment, and he had used it when he had arrived in North Dakota this last time.

No one knew that he could fly and this would be of great benefit to him this night. He climbed into the cockpit of the small Cessna and taxied onto the clearing.

He had plenty of room for takeoff and flew into the night sky. With the moon lighting his way, he smiled mockingly at the golden orb.

"Goodbye North Dakota; and if I never see you again it will be too fucking soon."

****

Oh I can just hear you now. "How can she do this to us? I hate you Sultry, and I hate cliff hangers and why is this chapter so short?"

I am writing shorter chapters to keep the action moving and to help me with editing. Don't worry the next chapter will be out soon.

I just love Fabio Marconi and I am not ready to kill him off just yet. I think he has more evil things to accomplish.

Now please don't forget to yell at me and vote. I enjoy reading all you have to say!

Sultry

12