The Ebony Alpha Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing special my friend. Just a little spaghetti and meatballs. But the sauce is an old family recipe and you will love it."

"Is there wine, I would love some red?"

"Si In the fridge." Fabio handed Carlota a glass and she finally noticed that he was no longer Andrew.

Sighing at the memory of her fantasy come true, she smiled at Fabio and offered him her gratitude.

"Thank you Fabio for indulging my fantasy. I was afraid at first. I thought you might hurt me, but I was truly surprised and elated."

"You are welcome little one. I didn't want to force you , but the opportunity to use his massive cock got the better of me. For one so small you really took it quite well."

He smiled at her blush and turned back to the stove to stir the sauce.

"I have had years to get used to his size. He was not as rough with me as you were. I found it quite exciting."

"I could tell Cara Mio. Would you like to go again? I didn't want to wear you out."

"I will tell you after dinner. Maybe that sauce will convince me to play again."

The two reluctant partners settled down for dinner and for once their conversation was not strained. Fabio wanted Carlotta to trust him and he was just getting started.

Food, wine and sex was all in a day's work. He would have Carlotta eating out of his hand, and he wouldn't even have to be Andrew to do it.

***************

Drusilla knew it was early, but she waited anxiously at Sullivan and Maddie's cottage. Stephan was on his way home and she had some great news to share with him.

Raphael was outside on the patio with Sullivan talking about pack business and Maddie was bringing her a cup of coffee.

The front door opened and Stephan walked in.

"Hello Dru, It's great to see you. Where is Rafael and Sully? Hey sister-in-law got a cup for me?"

"The boys are on the patio talking shop. But I need to speak with you Stephan. It's about your research."

"Have you found something new Dru?"

"Not something new just a twist on what we already know."

Drusilla waited for Stephan to take a seat and take a sip of coffee.

" We know that certain beings have substances that they cannot tolerate."

"Yes like Silver and Wolf Bane for Werewolves."

"Exactly. So what if we used one or more of those substances to counteract the enchantment of the talismans that Fabio might be wearing."

"If I can get a talisman from Jacques maybe we can test it out."Stephan's excitement was showing.

Smiling Drusilla held up and old pendant. "Courtesy of Louisa. This is her old talisman. Since she no longer needs it, she gave it to us so that we can test out my theory."

"What do you think it will do?"

"Well we are looking for a Were, so this potion will reveal his wolf or kill him if he tries to resist it power."

"Will we need to use a talisman, or is there another way to deliver the agent."

"It depends. We can put it into bullets, or darts. We just need to pierce the skin and the agent will do the rest."

"Do we want to kill him?" Maddie asked; concern clearly showing on her face.

"I do." Stated Stephan without hesitation. "That bastard tried to kill a friend and now he threatens the very existence of our kind. He must be stopped."

"Hey calm down there little brother. Who are we trying to kill today?" Asked Sullivan as he and Raphael entered the room.

"Fabio Marconi. We think we may have a break through." Dru replied enthusiastically.

"Here Raphael, put this on." She handed him the talisman and the transformation was instantaneous. The old woman Mama Louisa stood before them.

"What the hell did you do to me Dru?" Raphael asked as he tried to remove the pendant.

"No leave it on I want to try something."

Drusilla took a small vial out of her pocket and placed small drop on his hand.

The howl he let out was deafening. He felt as if his wolf were tearing him apart trying to claw his way out. His transformation started and he rushed out of the back door.

"Oooooowww ooooh!" He howled and the clothes he wore flew from his body in pieces. The old woman disappeared and in her place sat a very angry and growling beast.

"Yes!" Shouted Stephan. "You are a genius Dru. What did you use?"

"A small drop of Wolf bane. Raphael's wolf is pissed because he recognized the poison even if it wasn't a lethal dose."

Raphael calmed down a bit and waited for Sullivan to get him a pair of sweats to put on.

"Stephan it will be up to you to make the prototype for the delivery. I doubt if we will get close enough to touch our fugitive." Dru said waiting for Stephan to agree.

"I can't wait to get started. Sullivan where can I work?"

"The loft can be used Stephan. I can get you anything you need from the work house. Just let me know and it's yours."

Stephan was so excited that all thought of Alisha left his mind. The effect of the ASI bracelet kept his affection muted and his mind on his new project.

**********

Persia looked out of her bedroom window. The sun was going down and dinner would be starting soon.

She had just looked in on her sister.

Alisha was reading a gossip magazine and listening to music on her IPod.

This was so exciting. Stephan would be making his claim tonight and all of this drama would soon be over.

He'd promised that he wouldn't let another sun set without telling Alisha the truth. Persia sighed and thought it was just so romantic.

She hoped that one day her love would be just as wonderful. She wanted the whole package.

Candlelight and flowers and hugs and kisses. She could imagine a life just like her parent's had.

But she had to wait at least five years before she would be allowed to even date someone. But even worse; she had to be 18 before she could mate.

Well she was too young to be thinking about all of this. She would probably be 100 years old before it happened anyway.

"Let's go to dinner Persia. Becky is waiting for us in the dining hall."

"Okay let me wash my face."

Alisha plopped down on Persia's bed and sighed loudly.

"I thought last night would be the night Persia, but Stephan was such a gentleman. I think I am going to have to make the first move."

Persia walked out of the bathroom laughing. "You mean again? The move you put on him this morning had everyone confused."

"Well if you are telling the truth, then my plan is working. Let's go."

The two girls entered the dining hall and grabbed some diner. They took a seat with Becky and Hazel, who were waiting for their mates.

"So what are you girls up to after diner?" Hazel asked.

"I am waiting or Stephan he promised to meet me tonight."

"Ooooh! Do tell Alisha. What happened last night in the forest?" Becky leered.

"Nothing, we just hung out."

"Yea, well that's not what I heard. Someone told us she saw you guys kissing in the Guest Quarters Lobby."

"You have a big mouth Persia; I thought I could trust you!"

Persia had had enough. She hadn't done anything wrong. In fact she's done everything right. She was fed Up!

"I didn't say a word! It was Mother. She just couldn't wait to tell everybody that you had found your mate!"

Alisha glared angrily at her sister. All she could think about was that Stephan had hid his scent. Was he hiding from her?"

"What are you hiding form me Persia?" Alisha hissed at her sister. "What does Mother know? Is Stephan really my mate?"

Alisha looked at her sister again and Persia began to tremble. Large tears started to roll down her plump cheeks and fear clouded her face.

She didn't mean to blurt it out like that. She had promised Stephan she wouldn't tell her. Now she had broken her promise and he wasn't even here to back her up.

Aphasia quietly came up behind her youngest daughter and pulled her into her arms. Never taking her eyes from Alisha's questioning stare.

"Is it true Mother? Is Stephan Murphy my mate?"

Aphasia closed her eyes and hugged her baby tightly against her. She was trying to make up her mind to tell Alisha the truth.

It was her fault. She should have never said a word. Now it had all come to a head and she would have to face the consequences.

"Alisha it's true. Stephan Murphy is your mate. He can't claim you until he has permission from Jacques Metairie. It is very complicated."

"That bastard! That's why I couldn't smell him? I knew he was hiding something, I just never thought it could be this!"

"I promise you Alisha his hands are tied. He really wanted to tell you."

"Mom is right Alisha, Stephan loves you." Persia whispered.

"Of course you know! That is why you two were so buddy, buddy last night. Oh Luna; what have I done to be so humiliated in front of all of my friends."

Alisha ran from the dining hall and into the surrounding forest.

She needed to think and the moon was her guide. She ended up at the small alcove she and Stephan had found last night.

"I hate him. He is such a coward." Alisha pouted and whined and cursed her life.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" Ralph Chambers asked the beautiful woman who had suddenly invaded his space.

The man in front of her was amazing. He was tall and ebony hued just as she was. His cool brown eyes showed true concern.

"I am just trying to understand how my life is everyone else's business. It seems that I have a mate, but no one chose to let me know about him."

"

Not even your mate?" Ralph asked truly surprised.

"Not even my mate. He is a spineless coward and I don't think we will be mating ever!"

"Well the mating pull is not to be ignored...ah what is your name?"

"Oh. I am Alisha Dupac and you are?"

"I am Ralph Chambers. I am the youngest son to the Alpha."

"Well Ralph thank you for your company I think I may be lost."

"You are not too far away from the main house. Your nose could have led you back."

"Will you walk with me a little while Ralph? I am not ready to go back yet."

"Sure Alisha. Such a beautiful night should be shared. Maybe soon with your mate."

Alisha looked at the handsome man at her side and smiled.

"What about you Ralph? Is there a mate in your life?"

"Not yet. My Mother is anxiously waiting for me to be mated, but she knows only Luna can make that happen."

"I guess you're right. I just don't understand why Stephan wouldn't tell me himself. I really like him."

"Stephan Murphy? You are his mate? Wow! He is one lucky man."

Alisha blushed at the compliment and sat down on a fallen tree.

"I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason why he hasn't done so Alisha. Just give him a chance I'm sure he'll explain everything to you."

"Well he'd better. I can't be expected to wait around for him to make up his mind."

Suddenly Persia entered the clearing. She had followed Alisha when she had run away.

"Alisha! There you are. I was so afraid when you ran away. Please forgive me I never meant to hurt you like that." Persia ran to her sister's side and hugged her around the neck.

Alisha hugged her back as Persia sat down beside her.

Ralph immediately stood. His hands were balled into fists at his side. He slowly walked away from the two sisters slowly trying getting control of his wolf.

"Ralph you don't have to leave. It's just my little sister Persia. Persia this is Ralph Chambers, he's Joe's brother."

Ralph turned around having gained his composure and looked closely at the young girl who had joined them. She held a promise of great beauty and her body although slim was starting to bud.

"Luna how cruel of you, she is only a child. The wait will be the death of me." Ralph silently cursed his goddess and tried to remain calm.

"Hello Persia. It's good of you to see after your sister."

Persia looked at Ralph with confusion in her eyes. He smelled so good, like sandalwood and mint. She just stared at Ralph and Alisha elbowed her in the side.

"Uh... thanks. I didn't want her to be alone."

"Well seeing as you are here now I guess I shall take my leave. Have a good night you two."

"No wait Ralph, would you please walk us back to the guest quarters." Persia jumped to her feet. She was loath to let the tall man out of her sight.

"Yes, of course Persia. I will escort the two of you back home."

Alisha rose and they began the journey to the main area. All the way their Persia walked faster to keep up with Ralph's stride.

"Persia come here. Ralph doesn't need you crowding him."

"But he smells so good Alisha, I can't get enough of his scent."

Ralph stopped in mid stride and turned to see Alisha look from her sister and then back to him.

"What does Persia smell like to you Ralph?" Alisha asked with great interest.

Ralph looked annoyed but answered the question.

"She smells like a Tyler rose is bud. Soon to bloom into a sweet flower whose fragrance is yet to be discovered."

"Ugh! You two make me sick." Alisha huffed off leaving Persia to run after her.

"Alisha wait up! I can't catch you if you run."

Alisha slowed down and Persia caught up to her. Ralph followed behind but gave the sisters their space.

"You smell Ralph's scent as no one else can and he yours. You are too young to act on it, but he is your mate."

"Really? Does he know?" Persia looked back at Ralph who was slowly closing the distance between them.

"Yea he knows. I'm sure he's just waiting to talk to Mom and Dad. He can't approach you without their permission."

"Wow!" was all Persia could think as Ralph finally caught up to them.

Persia held out her hand to him and he took it in his own.

"Are you my mate Ralph? Is it really true?"

"Yes little one. Luna has played a cruel trick. We have a long wait ahead of us."

"What will we do? I can't hurry to grow up."

Ralph laughed and squeezed her hand. "I wouldn't want you to miss out on your childhood Persia. You have to experience life and grow up naturally."

"But you will lose interest in me. It will take so long."

"Wolves live long lives Persia. I will have no problem waiting a lifetime for you."

Alisha fumed silently and walked quickly ahead of the couple following her. They were oblivious to her mood and that made her even angrier.

As they neared the Main house Charles and Aphasia Dupac exited the dining hall.

"Mom and Dad, Persia has something to discuss with you. Goodnight."

Alisha turned to leave and Charles grabbed her hand.

"Baby please forgive us. We wanted to let Stephan make his claim known to you himself. Now that you know, please give him a chance to explain."

"I'm going to bed Father. I'll think about what I'll do and let you know tomorrow. He has waited this long; what is one more night."

Charles watched with a heavy heart as his daughter made her way back to her room. He loved her so and her sad face made him want to strangle Stephan Murphy.

He would respect his daughter's wishes and wait to see what the morning would bring.

He turned back to Persia and his whole body tensed.

Ralph Chambers was looking at his daughter with love and affection.

"Oh shit!" He thought to himself."Not again."

********

Fabio silently waited for Carlotta to respond to his idea. He thought it was brilliant and he was anxious for her to agree.

"Fabio, you will be me and I am to take on Andrew's appearance?"

"Yes! Just think about it. I know you and you know Andrew. When we are with Drusilla you can make sure I don't do anything you wouldn't."

"I see, and since my memories of Andrew are so fresh I would have no trouble impersonating him. Hmmmm, you know, I think it just might work."

"I was thinking that you could call Drusilla and ask to meet at the compound. Tell her you are bringing a surprise. That is when she will find out her Father is here."

"If she agrees to see me that would certainly get us on the Chamber's pack land. I just think that we are walking into a very dangerous situation."

"Not as long as we keep our visit short. All we need to do is get a good lay of the land and then I can plan accordingly."

"And what is your plan Fabio? Getting Joe alone will be near impossible. You know better than most how close packs are. Those two redheaded wolves never leave his side."

"They are newly mated my dear. I am sure their attentiveness was due to the danger Joe found himself in."

Fabio sat in the large recliner and flipped the lever. His feet rose as his head lowered.

"I can get use to a chair like this Carlotta. I don't know why I never had one of my own."

"Because you never were at home. You were in and out, hunting criminals for the Elder council. I'm surprised to hear that you have your own home."

"It is located in Spain. You are right I was never there long. Now I am sure it is being watched night and day. It wasn't very large, but it was home to me."

"Will you explain to me why you want Joe Chambers dead? What did he ever do to you?"

Fabio snarled at the woman sitting across from him and jumped from his chair.

"Don't worry about why I want it. I just do! He has escaped fate too many times and I plan to do what Luna has not!"

"But your goddess will not give you the power to take his life Fabio. You still believe in her."

"What does that mean? Of course I still believe in her." He looked at Carlotta strangely and sat back down slowly.

"I mean that you give Luna power with your belief. If you don't believe in her, she has no power over you." Carlotta tried to sound as if she knew what she was talking about, but she was lying.

Whether he believed or not didn't matter. Luna just was. Him not believing only made him more careless than he already was.

"I never thought about it like that Carlotta. As of now I no longer believe in Luna. She will no longer rule over my life and I take back any power I have ever given her."

"It sounds so simple my dear Fabio, but I think your outlook on things will now greatly improve."

"I think you are right Carlotta. I feel free. No gods reigning over me." Smiling Fabio picked Carlotta up and swung her around. Kissing her on the cheek her sat her down on her feet.

"You know Carlotta; I think I might keep you around after all. You are really good for my ego."

Carlotta didn't comment; she knew he didn't really need her. Each day that she was alive was a chance for her to plan her escape.

"How about I bring Andrew to life tonight and we have a little fun?"

Carlotta smiled and stood up holding out her hand to Fabio.

"I think that's a great idea." She said with a smile.

She would think about her physical escape tomorrow. Tonight she would escape with Andrew even if it was only his body and not his soul.

**********

Stephan sat back in his chair and looked at the clock. It was 7:00 pm and he had completely lost track of time.

He held in his hand a small hollow silver tipped dart. He just wasn't sure what they would fill it with.

Drusilla was the witch and she would have to perfect the potion they would use.

He'd decided that he didn't want to kill Fabio. He deserved to be judged and sentenced for his crimes.

"I'm starving. I can't believe I forgot to eat." Stephan said out loud.

"Damn it!" He hissed. "I was supposed to have dinner with Alisha. I was going to tell her tonight."

He looked at the black night and put his face in his hands.

"I'm not used to failure. I just don't know how to do this anymore."

Stephan walked to the tool chest that Sullivan had brought to the loft.

There was a small blow torch in the box. He picked it up scrutinizing it closely.

"Yes! I think this will do." He turned it on and held it next to the gold bracelet on his arm.

"I always keep my promises." Stephan thought to himself. "But this time, the price is just too damned high to pay."

The gold metal slowly morphed and began to melt. The heat was painful, but only for an instant. As a small crack formed in the circular band; Stephan used his superhuman strength to pull it apart.