The Ebony Alpha Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It clanged as it hit the floor and Stephan's wolf howled with the release. His mate awaited him and now there was nothing that could stop him.

With his wolf fully unleashed Stephan's body began to change. He ran down the stairs and out the front door nearly knocking Sullivan and Maddie down.

"Hey baby Bro where's the fire?" But Stephan was too far gone to answer. With his transformation now complete, he speed toward the Main house, his mate's scent calling to him like a siren.

He passed many pack members in his path and they hurriedly leapt out of his way. He was a wolf on a mission and this was the fastest way he knew to get to his goal.

The dining hall was coming into view and his sense of smell led him toward the guest quarters.

He was going wild with the smell of Alisha and his wolf howled at her to stop.

Of course Alisha had no idea what was barreling towards her and she screamed as the large sandy brown wolf blocked her path.

"Who the hell are you? Get out of my way!" She tried to pass the heaving beast but he didn't move.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and waited. She was tired and upset and this was just another addition to a bad day.

Her memory slowly began to come to life and she suddenly gasped in recognition. This wolf had a scent and it grabbed her in its vise like grip.

Slowly the wolf began his transformation. The fur faded and the true man emerged. Damn she should have known; it was Stephan.