The Ebony Alpha Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of her dripping cunt, Fabio placed Carlotta on all fours and entered her again. Moving slowly he watched mesmerized as her pink pussy clinched his thick shaft as he pushed in and out of her.

She was so tight and her many orgasms had her so wet, that he had no trouble stroking her to another.

Fabio closed his eyes and imagined that she was the small dark haired wolf he'd had before he left North Dakota. Penelope Clarion had really known how to please a man and he hated to have to give her up.

"OOOOOOOOO Shit I'm cuming! Faster Andrew please fuck me faster!"

"This woman is going to kill me." He thought as he proceeded to give her what she begged for. He grabbed her hair and jerked her head back exposing her neck to him.

He bent close to her and softly bit her shoulder. He didn't break the skin, but the vibrations he felt travel through her body unmanned him.

He braced himself as he shot ropes of his seed deep inside of her. He couldn't seem to stop spurting and soon the excess dripped onto the bed.

Damn this man was his hero. This beast must be a wolf. Who else would have such a large cock? Only a supernatural being could be blessed with such.

Fabio wasn't lacking in that department. But the sight of something so big stretching something so small turned him on. Yes he would use Andrew's body as long as he could stand it.

Carlotta gave as good as she got and she enjoyed using this body as well. Smiling Fabio pulled out of Carlotta and left to get a towel. Later they would clean up their mess, but for now being dry would suffice.

"Thank you Fabio. I know it isn't easy for you to pretend to be Andrew."

"You still love him don't you Cara Mio?"

"I do. But we have been separated for many years now and I see no reconciliation in our near future."

"We need to make use of this body very soon. I need to get into the Chamber's pack grounds. If Joe moves his pack I may lose the element of surprise."

"I agree Fabio. Let me call Drusilla. Christmas is only days away and we can ask to visit. How can they say no during the holidays?"

"Very clever my sweet. Call today. I know it is early so wait a few hours, but today it is."

"I promise Fabio. I will call Dru today."

"What will you tell her?"

"I will just explain that I have a surprise for her and then we will show up. I know she will be shocked to see her father again."

"Speaking of her father; what is he Carlotta?"

"What do you mean what is he? He is a man. He never wanted to use his powers and so we separated because of my blind ambition."

"No, I mean is he a Were? He has to be some freak of nature to have a cock so large. He has to be more than human."

Carlotta hesitated and closed her eyes as she tried to determine what she would tell him. She had omitted that part of his DNA and hoped Fabio would not get suspicious, but he was too clever.

Reaching a decision she just blurted it out. "He was a Vampire, Fabio. Our sex was so delicious because he would fed from me as we made love."

Fabio looked at Carlotta in shock but understanding. He didn't feel this part of the man and wondered where his vampire nature was hidden.

"My orgasms were so strong that I always passed out afterwards. We were married but we never mated. Because of that Drusilla is not a vampire."

Carlotta let out a long breath and turned to look at her lover. He didn't speak, but just stared at the ceiling.

"Why am I not Vampire?" He asked as if he was not surprised at her announcement.

"I didn't want to kill you Fabio. Remember your blood does not mix. If I wanted you dead all I had to do was leave that part intact. You would have died instantly from the exposure."

Fabio sighed. He knew she was right, but that would have been awesome. To be two supernatural beings in one body would have made him invincible. Damn, there had to be a way to mix the two but how?

He would convince Carlotta to experiment with the idea, but for now their plan would have to suffice.

Soon he would have Joe Chambers in his sights, and with no one the wiser, Joe Chambers would cease to exist.

******************

Drusilla was in a quandary. She didn't know if she should make a mist or a liquid to be carried by the hollow shell that Stephan had constructed.

It all depended on how close you were to the target, she assumed. Dru wasn't used to relying on such primitive devices. She usually just spoke things into existence, but Stephan would be using her weapon. He didn't share her gifts.

Sighing she looked again at the potion she had made from Alisha's virginal essence. She had barricaded herself in her lab and cast a spell so that the scent would not escape.

She carefully placed her specimen in the laboratory safe and locked it. Breathing a sigh of relief, she released the spell and threw away her rubber gloves.

She was anxious to see her mate and discuss the day with him. She was so lucky to have Raphael in her life. Time had helped heal her old wounds and she shared much happiness with her mate.

Sometimes the nightmares returned, but Raphael was always there to calm her. He was her rock, and she didn't know what she'd do without him.

Once in her cottage she turned her cell phone back on and smiled when she saw a missed call from her mother.

It was a pleasant surprise to hear from her and she hurried to return the call.

"Hello." Carlotta sounded tired and Dru realized how much she missed her.

"Mom how are you? I saw I missed your call and I hope everything is all right."

"Everything is fine dear. I just miss you. We parted on such bad terms and I want to see you."

"But mom we've spoken since then. I thought we had gotten over that hump."

"I just miss you baby. How would you feel about me visiting you at the Chamber's Compound? "

"I would have to get permission from Alpha Chambers, but I am sure he wouldn't refuse. It's Christmas after all. I think it will be okay."

"Well if you get the Okay, call me right away and I will be there Christmas Eve. I have a surprise for you that you will really love."

"Mom you know how I hate surprises. I hope it's not too much, you now I like things simple."

"Don't worry my dear. You will not regret it I swear."

"Well alright Mom; I will ask the Alpha right away and text you his answer. If he won't let you come to me, maybe he will give me permission to come to you."

"Whatever the outcome, I'm sure we will make the best of our time together."

"Goodbye and Mom I love you."

"I love you too my dear. Take care."

Drusilla smiled widely and sat down on the loveseat. She loved her Mom and it seemed that she had really changed. This would be her best Christmas present ever.

She couldn't wait to tell Raphael the news. She knew he would warn her not to get her hopes up, but she couldn't help it. She missed her and this would be a great time to put their differences to rest.

"Oh Mom I hope this visit will be one to remember." Dru said aloud hoping to make her wish come to pass.

But a state away Carlotta was coaching Fabio on the finer points of Andrew Guyon. She had helped him realize that trying to pass himself off as her would have been disastrous.

"Drusilla won't remember much about her Father, so you should just relax and try not to lapse into Italian."

"I understand Carlota, Drusilla will be cautious around me anyway so there should be no problem there. I just hope no one knows Andrew that you don't know about."

"Like I told you Fabio, he was not ambitious and wanted nothing to do with my world. I think he never wanted to be a Vampire and tried his best to hide his true nature."

"But you knew. He didn't hide it from you."

"We shared love and a child. But one day I came home and he was just gone. He refused to speak to me, but provided for us until Dru turned eighteen."

"You love him, but you hate him as well. I understand Cara Mio. Life is great and then it goes all to shit."

"Well I think we will be fine. As long as you don't attract too much attention things will go smoothly."

"Well since I am The Long lost Daddy I am sure I will be the center of attention."

Carlotta finally convinced Fabio that he had nothing to worry about and he went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Carlotta was really over the moon that she would be seeing Dru again. But she was a little perplexed at why Dru didn't mention the flash drive she had mailed to her.

Damn Fabio! He refused to let her speak with Dru in private. She had wanted to ask her about it but couldn't. Well she would just have to play it by ear and hope that Fabio didn't risk both of their lives.

Revenge was a dirty business, and they were placing themselves right in the tar pit. If they were caught she wouldn't fight. If it meant she would be free of her jailer then she would gladly accept any punishment she was given.

"Please open your letter Drusilla. It could be the difference between life and death for me!" Carlotta hid her anguish and joined Fabio in the kitchen.

In a few days she would be free one way or the other; in death or away from Fabio.

As she walked into the kitchen her phone rang. It was Drusilla. "Hello my dear what is the verdict?"

"Alpha Chambers has extended an invitation to you mother. He said you are welcome and to come as soon as you wish."

"

That is the best news dear. I will call you with the arrangements as soon as they are set."

"Okay mom. Love you!"

"Love you too my dear."

Fabio looked at Carlotta and smiled wickedly. "The game is afoot my sweet. Soon I will be among my enemies and they will be none the wiser."

Fabio pulled her into his arms and kissed her on both cheeks and said.

"You have done well Carlotta and I think you deserve something special."

"Please Fabio it is just going according to plan. Let's plan our tip and enjoy the evening."

Fabio nodded but detected a bit of fear in her eyes. Carlotta was holding back and he still didn't trust her.

But he knew she wouldn't risk any harm coming to her daughter, so he relaxed. He would bide his time. His prize was in reach and he wasn't going to do anything to mess this up.

*****************

Patsy loved being part of the Chamber's pack. When she had mated with Reggie her status had changed and now she was a part of the immediate family.

She had shouldered so much of the work for the main house when her mate and his brothers were away. Now she had too much time on her hands and she was searching for a new task to begin.

Hanna Chambers knew Patsy was in need of a challenge, so she sent her to check out the study. It was a very old fashioned room and the Alpha liked it just the way it was.

Her instructions were to inspect the furniture for wear and tear and maybe suggest replacements. It was simple enough to accomplish and it gave her something to do.

Patsy opened the heavy drapes and coughed when the dust filled the room. Cleaning the drapes would be first on the list.

The office looked better in the natural light and she pushed the creaky office chair to the side and kneeled down to check out the old desk. It was mahogany like the rest of the dark wood in the room.

She grabbed each carved leg and shook it to check for sturdiness. She started when a small padded envelope fell on her hand.

She picked it and read the label. "Ms. Drusilla Guyon. I wonder how long this has been here." She mused.

Pushing back from under the desk, she stuck the package in her pocket. When she left the office she could see that it only needed a new coat of paint.

The furniture was questionable, but she would leave that for the Alpha and his mate to hash out. The envelope in her pocket, rubbed against the material of her jeans and she remembered Drusilla's letter.

"I guess I better get this to Dru. She may have been expecting it." Patsy walked to Dru and Raphael's cottage and knocked.

After receiving no answer she slipped the envelope through the door slot and went back to the main house. She was satisfied that Dru would get her letter and congratulated herself on a job well done.

As she walked back into the house Patsy saw Hanna and smiled at her Madam Alpha.

"Madam Alpha I checked on the Alpha's study and found that it could use a thorough cleaning and a new coat of paint. I'm not sure about the furniture because I know the Alpha is attached to most of the pieces."

"I thought that would be the case Patsy." Hanna replied. "I will have a fight on my hands getting him to part with any of those relics."

The two women laughed as they considered Silas Chambers. He was a man of habit and didn't take to change easily.

"You know Patsy, don't you think it's about time you just called me Mom? You and Reggie will have my grandchildren someday and it just feels right."

"I suppose so Madame... I mean Mom." The women shared a smile and then a hug.

"I will discuss the changes that you suggested with Silas and see what we can compromise on. Then I will let you know when to start redecorating."

"Thanks Mom." Patsy said hesitantly but with more confidence. Soon it would come easily, but it would take a little getting used to.

"Come let's have lunch and find something else to decorate." Hanna led her new daughter to the dining hall and they enjoyed a meal together.

The two women saw Ralph enter the dining hall and waved at him.

"Ralph please come sit with us." Hanna called out to her son. Ralph smiled and settled in at the table.

"Hello Mom, Patsy. How are you two doing today?" Ralph spoke through the piece of steak he had stuffed in his mouth and chewed with gusto enjoying his food.

"How is poor Persia going to put up with you? You look like you haven't eaten all day." Hanna tsked at her youngest son and shook her head.

"I'm a growing boy mother. Persia will not have to put up with me for the next seven years. I will be better trained by then." Ralph smiled wickedly at his mother and sister-in-law.

"Will you go to France Ralph? I imagine you wouldn't like to be too far away from your mate." Patsy asked.

"I have given it some thought and I am not sure. What if my being around keeps her form experiencing life as she should?"

"Maybe you should give it a few months. Let her return with her family and then maybe visit when she has a break from school." Hanna suggested.

"That sounds great Mom. Then Ralph can get to know her little by little without overwhelming her." Patsy added.

"I think that is the perfect solution Patsy. I am so excited. Now all of my boys have mates. It is a mother's biggest joy."

"I am still here you two. I haven't made up my mind as I've said. I will speak with Father and Alpha Dupac. " Ralph growled, reminding the women he was still there.

"Oh Ralph you know we are right. Persia is too young to even know what she wants. She needs to get to know you and her heart needs to grow fond of you as well."

"But she is so much more mature that you know Mother. She has shown wisdom well beyond her age. I think it will be a challenge for me to wait until she eighteen." Ralph lamented.

"You have just proved our point my son. You have no choice but to wait. If it will be too difficult for you; then distance is called for."

Sighing Ralph stood up and kissed the two women goodbye. "It seems that I have lost my appetite. I will speak to you later."

Hanna and Patsy watched Ralph walk away with his shoulders slumped. His sadness worried Hanna and she decided to speak with Aphasia Dupac sooner than later.

Both of their children's happiness was at stake and as mothers she was sure they would find a better solution than their males would.

Ralph Chambers found his feet wondering to the solitude of the small pond where he had met Persia for the first time.

He had moaned about Luna playing a cruel trick on them, but in actuality it was a great opportunity.

He had seven years to really get to know his mate. Now how many people could say that? Usually mates would meet and be bonded immediately.

But something about this Dupac family was special. Look at all the excitement around her sister. He would be a fool to turn his back on learning all there is to know about his mate while he had the chance.

Ralph thought about what he wanted to do with his life. Everyone was always telling him how smart he was. Maybe he should find out the extent of his intelligence.

"Hello Ralph." The large man turned to find his mate slowly approaching him. She didn't seem too sure of being there, so he stood and met her halfway.

"You know we really need a chaperone little one. Your reputation is at stake."

"This is not the dark ages Ralph. I know you are a good man. I trust you completely."

"I would never hurt you that much is true. Although we must be very careful when we meet. I care about you and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy, because you are happy to see me. You looked so deep in thought, I hated to disturb you."

"I was considering my choices where you are concerned."

"And what did you decide?"

"Nothing yet my sweet, but when I figure it out you will be the first to know. After all it involves you. But I can tell you one thing for certain, I love you. Being away from you too long is not an option."

The two young people took a seat on the old log and Persia leaned her head against Ralph's shoulder.

"I will grow older each day Ralph. Seven years will pass quickly and then we will mate. It seems like a fairy tale, but I know it's not."

"Yes our journey will be a long one but the destination is worth the wait."

"You know I will be sixteen years old before I can drive a car, or get a job or even kiss my mate."

What she failed to say, and maybe she didn't know. But her scent would become even stronger to him when she reached the age of sixteen. He would certainly have to make himself scarce at that time.

Ralph stood up and walked to the pond. Persia was way too mature for either of their own good. She would be the biggest temptation for him and he would have to rethink his plans.

"We better head back Persia. We need to follow the rules." Ralph waited for her to join him and he took her hand as they walked back to the compound.

Persia frowned and sighed with resignation. This was going to be a very long seven years.

************

Stephan had finally pulled himself away from his mate late that afternoon. Her mother had insisted on speaking with her and she had shooed him out of the room.

Since he was always thinking about his assignment he went to the lab that Drusilla usually worked in. He let himself into the archives and set up the video of Fabio bragging about being a Werewolf.

The video was obviously edited and he wondered what they were trying to cover up. He set up the monitor to give him frame by frame pictures and he blew them up to study each one.

Fabio was so arrogant; he didn't know just how much interference the Were Nation had to run with the Feds. The other supernatural entities had wanted to hunt him down, but Jacques had convinced them to wait.

But time had been on their side. No one had believed what they'd seen on the video. Many people were so used to things being photo-shopped; that it became a joke to anyone who'd seen it.

The Supernatural world had breathed a sigh of relief and left Fabio's capture up to his own kind. And that is where he came in. Stephan felt responsible for Fabio's escape.

He had been head of security for the Clarion Ranch and it was a black mark on his reputation. He knew that no one blamed him, but he held himself responsible.

How had the fact escaped him,that the old barn on the outskirts of their property held and airplane? He had to admit that the man had outsmarted him.

He had given Stephan praise and told him to concentrate on keeping the Blood Moon participants safe. He was so in awe of the Enforcer that he had taken all he'd said as gospel. His anger burned every time he thought about it.