The Ebony Alpha Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe when Reggie takes over the pack we can rekindle the passion of our youth. I think we need to let the young ones bring new life to our people."

"I agree Silas. But let's keep this to ourselves for a little while my love. I just want to enjoy being a grandmother for a little while longer."

"Alright sweet Hanna, but I can't wait much longer. It's time to make way for changes."

"You are right Silas. I promise to give this some real thought and give you my answer soon."

The two old lovers held hands as they left the great hall, feeling blessed for their wonderful life.

*******

Jacques Metairie and Andrew Guyon made a quick stop at ASI headquarters; before making their way back to the Chambers' compound.

"I know you feel awkward Andrew, but I need to get you into the pack land without being recognized."

"But Jacques, how could you make me an omega? It feels so demeaning being shorter than you."

Jacques laughed at his friend's whining and shook his head.

"We need the element of surprise. No one will question you being in my service. This disguise will give you the run of the house as you carry out my orders."

"I know I told you I'd work for you, but this is ridiculous." He was less than six feet tall and thick with muscles. His hair was shaggy and dark and he smelled all wrong.

As a vampire he had learned to tolerate the smell of wolf from afar, but to wear it was almost nauseating.

His eyes were still their penetrating gray, so that made him feel better when he looked in the mirror. But Jacques had demanded he wear glasses when he was among others to hide them.

"It won't be for long. We need to protect Joe and his family. Then when we apprehend the fugitive our problems will be over."

"And what of his accomplice Jacques? Do you think she is being coerced to do his bidding?"

"It is hard to say my friend. Carlotta is not well liked in the Supernatural world. She has been less than helpful when it comes to others. She has always shown how selfish and hateful she really is."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Has Drusilla inherited her attitude as well?"

"No Guy. She turned out to be very well rounded and she uses her magic to help our world. You will like her mate as well he has been through a lot in his life and Dru is good for him."

"I know that my daughter has had her share of problems too. I almost lost my life trying to return when I heard she was attacked."

"What happened to keep you away?" Jacques asked.

"An old friend of mine. He was keeping me informed all this time and he convinced me that he would take care of her for me. You know the Guardians would have killed me if I came back home."

"I'm sorry for what you had to endure for my sake Guy. The Were Nation owes you a great debt for its prosperity today."

"Well I'm back now and I plan to make up for lost time."

"Well embrace your new role as my servant, and we will get you back to your daughter that much sooner."

Andrew just laughed at Jacques and said sarcastically; "Yes Boss."

******************

Everyone was getting ready to meet in the great hall for the naming ceremony. The twin children of Joe and Louisa would be the first children in many years. The pack was grateful to Luna for their new additions.

Louisa looked in through the side doors to the gathering place and shook nervously. Joe could feel her apprehension and rubbed the small of her back. He could still smell sweet potato pie whenever he was near her and it made his mouth water.

Louisa looked at her mate and leaned in for a quick kiss. "Later my love, we will have plenty of time for pie."

Smiling Joe led her into the room, followed by their small pack. They walked to the front of the room where Silas and Hanna were standing. Reggie, Patsy and Ralph were standing behind them and smiled back at them.

Carlotta and Andrew/Fabio stood in the back of the room and looked on with anticipation. Carlotta had never been invited to a naming ritual and she had dressed in her best finery.

Fabio had told her everything that would take place, and she was ready to enjoy the party.

The Shaman for the Chambers' pack Caleb Mathews; clapped his hands together loudly to get everyone's attention and turned to face the new parents.

"Joseph Chambers and Louisa Metairie you have come before me tonight to thank Luna for her favor."

The crowd was in hushed silence and Caleb continued.

"Please step forward and give me the names of each child."

Joe stepped forward with his son and said loudly. "Blood of my blood and bone of my bone, Josiah Nicholas Chambers is how you shall be known."

Caleb anointed the baby boy with the ancient blood of Chambers Ancestors long past. The small dot on his forehead was a symbol of longevity and love from the beginning of the pack until its demise.

Next Louisa stepped forward and repeated Joe's words. "Blood of my blood and bone of my bone, Jalisa Naomi Chambers is how you shall be known."

A small drop of blood now adorned the forehead of their daughter and Louisa and Joe shed tears of joy.

"All who have witnessed this ceremony shall now proclaim to all these names, repeat after me.

"All hail Josiah Nicholas!"

"All hail Josiah Nicholas!" Yelled the pack.

"All hail Jalisa Naomi!" Caleb prompted.

"All hail Jalisa Naomi! "The pack chorused together.

"Josiah Nicholas and Jalisa Naomi Chambers, I as a servant of our Goddess Luna bestow long life and prosperity upon you both."

Joe and Louisa turned around to face the pack and lifted the twins in the air. The packs applauded for their new additions and broke into laughter as the two babies began to wail.

"Alright everyone enjoy the party there is a feast prepared for all. Please come and welcome our new members as well." Silas beamed at his grandchildren and hugged Hanna around her waist.

The Alpha and his family took their seats at the head table and the pack came to pay their respect to the children on their way to the banquets tables.

They were dressed elegantly for this occasion and since it was Christmas Eve as well they had reason to be joyful.

The front door to the main house opened and everyone turned as they saw Jacques Metairie enter the room with a smaller man.

"Did I miss the ceremony?" He asked his approaching mate.

"Yes but we will replay it for you later. Stephan made sure to catch it all on video."

"Thank you my love. Let me introduce my new protégé. This is Simon Wells. He is an omega and new to the ASI. He will be serving us through the holidays."

Desiree looked at her husband as if he had lost his mind. She knew they never had need of servants and took the time to tell her mate as much.

"Jacques what the hell is going on here? Servant my ass, we never needed one before."

"Please my love I will explain. If you look at his neck you will see his amulet. Simon is not his real name and this is not his real identity. I will explain all later."

"Does this have anything to do with why you left so suddenly this morning?"

"It has everything to do with it, and I will reveal all in private my love." Desiree nodded her head and walked over to shake Simon/Andrew's hand.

"Dear Simon please get some food and take a seat at the back of the room. We will collect you when it is time to go."

"Thank you Madame Metairie. I appreciate your kindness."

"You are very welcome. Let's go greet our grandchildren Jacques." Desiree grabbed Jacques hand and pulled him to the front of the room.

Simon/Andrew watched them leave and decided to go to the buffet and mingle with the others. He didn't need food but would at least pretend.

His eyes was attracted to a beautiful dark haired woman standing very close to a large man that was strangely familiar.

As he got closer they turned around and he found himself starring at Carlotta and his double. It was so unsettling looking at one's self across the room.

He had to smile at the sight. He was a handsome devil and Carlotta had gotten his looks just right.

Their clothes were perfection, and it surprised him that she remembered his flair for the best. The imposter's hair was trimmed expertly and he was having a wonderful time so it seemed.

Simon/Andrew wanted to wipe that fucking smile off of his face, but he knew now wasn't the time.

He had to tread lightly and make sure his enemy didn't get a chance to harm anyone.

He hated hiding his true nature. As a Vampire he could have Fabio at his mercy, but the bastard probably knew how to kill him as well.

He would bide his time and follow Jacques lead. Taking a seat he watched his wife quietly move around the room.

She walked up to a couple and hugged the woman closely. Drusilla! She had grown into a beautiful woman.

His heart ached and he longed to embrace her as well. Deciding to keep himself in check he began to observe the people around him. He listened to their conversations and heard nothing out of the ordinary.

Carlotta and her escort came closer to where Simon/Andrew was sitting and he couldn't help but smile.

His wife had on the last thing he had bought her before he left. A pair of purple sued stilettos with ribbons on the ankle straps.

He couldn't understand why she loved those shoes, but he always tried to give her what she wanted. The only thing he couldn't give her was his total commitment. They had never mated and it pained him to think about it now.

But now that he wasn't a part of the Brotherhood any longer it wouldn't be a problem. Except for the little hiccup of a witch of a wife who was aiding the enemy.

Love could erase many infractions, but her part in this plan could not be ignored.

********

Stephan loved his new family and was glad to be a part of a pack once more, but he was bored. He would have rather been taking a closer look at the pictures on his hard drive.

He stood up as Carlotta and Drusilla's father came closer to the head table to see the twins.

They were really dressed over the top and he figured Dru forgot to tell them it wasn't that kind of party.

Dru's father was dressed in a very nice suit and he figured it was some designer he'd never heard of.

He looked charming and elegant, black really seemed to suit his skin tone. His gray eyes were very much like his daughters and he was sure Dru got her height form him.

Carlotta was regal in a tapered purple sheath that cinched her waist and fell just to the top of her knees. She was a very beautiful if not admirable person. He just hoped Dru wouldn't get hurt by her again.

As Drusilla approached her mother and father she looked up and saw him watching her progress. She waved to him and turned back to greet her mother.

As she got close to Carlotta she hugged her tightly and stepped back to let her father do the same.

After Andrew/Fabio let her go she looked down at her mother's feet and gasped out loud. This couldn't be happening; her mother should have burned those shoes a long time ago.

Now they would be her undoing, because Stephan was on his way to meet them. SHIT!

Taking her mother's arm she smiled at her father. "I'm sorry Dad, but I want mom to go with me to the ladies room. I need her to check the back of my dress. I think a seam is coming apart."

Drusilla pulled Carlotta away to the ladies room. She pushed her mother inside and leaned against the door.

"Mom you have got to take off those shoes."

"But why Drusilla? These are my favorites."

"Because Stephan noticed a pair of shoes in Fabio's video, but couldn't see the person wearing them. It was those shoes Mom."

"Oh." Was all Carlotta could say as she looked at her daughter fearfully. She waved her hand at her feet and a pair of purple flats took residence there.

"What do you think about these? I can claim that my feet were hurting and that is why I changed them."

"Sounds good Mom. But I must warn you Stephan is close to figuring out who was helping Fabio and you will be found out eventually."

"Thank you for the warning daughter, but I don't care about getting caught. It might be safer for me if I was under the protection of the Were Council."

"Mom I don't understand, why would you be safer in jail?"

"Just believe me Drusilla the less you know the better."

"Well we better get back, I don't want anyone to why we are gone so long."

"Oh by the way Drusilla did you receive my package? I sent it over two weeks ago."

"Yes I Did get it, I just put it under the tree with the rest of my gifts. I'll open it tomorrow when we all get together."

"No! It's private. I want you to open it when you are alone. It is something I worked on my whole life and it is a special gift just for you."

Drusilla looked at her mother strangely, but agreed to open the package alone.

"Thank you Drusilla. I think you will be very interested in what it brings to you."

"Okay Mom, now let's get back to the party."

Drusilla felt sick about what she had done, but Carlotta was her mother and she loved her. She could only hope that Stephan would understand and forgive her actions.

"Here you are. I was on my way to fetch you back, I was feeling a bit abandoned out here on my own."

Andrew/Fabio smiled his charming smile and drawled his southern drawl and took both women's arms leading them toward Raphael and Joe.

Dru didn't see Stephan anymore and breathed a sigh of relief. She knew this wasn't over, but at least she had avoided an awkward situation tonight.

"Hello Raphael this is quite a party." Andrew/Fabio called out to his son-in-law.

"Glad you could attend. Andrew Guyon, I would like you to meet Joe Chambers and his mate Louisa Metairie. They are my and Drusilla's Alphas. "

Andrew/Fabio Bowed his head in acknowledgement and held out his hand to Joe."

"Thank you so much for your hospitality Alpha Chambers. I know it is a surprise to everyone that I am back, but I appreciate the opportunity to visit my daughter."

"You are welcome anytime Andrew, and please call me Joe. Alpha Chambers is my Father on this compound."

"I will do that and thank you Joe. I must say I love the new technology your pack is using to protect its lands. You are to be commended on your security measures."

"I am proud of the modern implementations we have installed and it makes us feel more secure in our home."

Josiah began to squirm around in Joe's arms and interrupted the conversation. "I'm sorry Andrew we must get together another time and I could show you around our lands."

"That would be great Joe. I will be counting on hearing from you soon." Andrew/Fabio smiled as he left Joe to tend to his son.

"That was almost too easy." Andrew/Fabio thought to himself. He decided to relax and enjoy the party. He knew Joe would keep his word like the fool that he was, and that would be his undoing.

Anyone looking at the beautiful man that was Drusilla's father; would be hard pressed to say he was not sincere in his happiness.

For the rest of the night Andrew/Fabio drank and ate his fill. He was most definitely going to pay his respects to Carlotta tonight in their suite.

****************

"Please Persia tell me what's wrong. I promise you we can work it out together." Aphasia was beside herself with worry. Persia would not speak to her and continued to sob into her pillow.

"I will stay with you my love. I won't leave your side until you are back to normal. I love you and we will see this through."

Persia didn't want her mother to give up her whole evening for her and she tried to control her tears.

"Mother this morning I went to the library in the main house to think and look at the beautiful sun as it rose high in the sky. While I was there I heard Ralph speaking to his brother Reggie."

"I see, did they know you were there?"

"No. I wasn't close to them but I could hear them well. They were discussing me and the fact that I was Ralph's mate."

Persia felt the tears coming again and she took a deep breath and continued.

"Ralph said that finding out I was his mate was his worst nightmare. He told his brother that this whole situation was a pain in his ass and he wished he hadn't met me this early."

Aphasia knew that Ralph probably felt this way, but she didn't want her daughter to know he did. He's Were, and their species were very impatient when it came to to suppressing their carnal desires.

"I can't defend his words Persia. You and Ralph must talk and work these issues out. But I must say I feel that you are too young to do so."

"I feel like a baby Mama. He hates me for being so young. He told his brother that I would just have to understand that he had needs."

Aphasia smiled as she hugged her daughter close. It was time that they took back control of this situation. She knew what she wanted to do but she would ask Persia as a courtesy to her young child.

"Persia I think that you and Ralph should separate until you come of age. When you are an adult you can make your own mind up about your life."

"I really like that idea Mama. He can do whatever he wants to do and I don't have to be around to see it."

"Alright, when do you want to see him and let Ralph know your decision?"

"I don't want to see him. I just want to go home the sooner the better."

"Okay Persia, I will speak with your Father and see when we can leave. I am sure he would like to see Jackson and Megan first."

"How will I avoid Ralph for that long? He will insist on seeing me?"

"I will think of something, okay my dear."

"Okay Mom. I just want to go home as soon as possible."

Aphasia closed the door to her daughter's room and went to the main house to find Charles. He had gone to the ceremony without her because of Persia.

Spying him across the room she waited until he saw her. He made his way to her and she pulled him out into the hallway.

"Are you ready to leave Charles? I have something important to discuss with you."

"Is it about Persia?"

"Yes she has come to a decision and I think you need to know why. I will see you in our suite after you say your goodbyes."

"Alright my love. I will join you right away."

Twenty minutes later Charles went to his baby girl and lay beside her. He pulled her into his arms and watched her as she slept.

He hated his sex right now. Although he understood how Ralph felt, he didn't want his daughter to be hurt.

He really wanted to see Jackson and Megan, but it was time to leave. He and Aphasia would leave tomorrow.

He didn't want Persia to suffer through trying to avoid her mate. He would give Silas his decision and say his goodbyes for his family.

He was sure Alisha would be sad, but she would be fine. Her mate could take care of her needs and he felt good leaving her in the care of her new pack.

The only problem he could foresee would be Ralph. His father always bragged about his intelligence so Charles hoped that it would prove true in the light of day.

His pride might get in his way, but if he was as smart as his father proclaimed him to be, he would not protest this decision.

They say that time healed all wounds, and no one needed time for healing more than his daughter. Smiling Charles couldn't help thinking of how grown up Persia had tried to be. But tonight had given him back his baby girl and he growled possessively at the thought.

A father's job was to protect his children and now he would do so. He knew he wouldn't be able to shield her from all things, but Luna had given him another to chance to prove he was worthy.

For his child he would move Heaven and Earth to protect her, and that is what he would do.

Picking up his phone he called his pilot François. He gave him instructions to make ready to leave early Christmas morning, apologizing for ruining his holiday.

After that was done; he joined Aphasia who was already packing their things.