The Education Alexandria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as if I had only gotten the tip in when it met an obstacle. I thought I knew what it was, but I would test it with my finger in a moment. I withdrew my tongue and moved back to her clit. As my tongue circled her clit, she clutched my head in her hands and began to buck her pussy against my face. She was squealing thru clenched teeth trying to be quiet. I concentrated on her clit alternating from rapid licks to sucking her swollen love button between my lips. As her orgasm continued she clamped her thighs to my head and her feet began to bang on my back. I slid a finger between her well lubricated lips and entered her. The bucking of her hips was slowing allowing me to enter her slowly and carefully. One knuckle in and I found her hymen.


Should I break it with my finger? She's in mid orgasm. She will feel the pain less. I decided against it. Part of my task was to teach her about pleasure and pain and the relationship between them.

As her orgasm ended, she released the grip on my head. I drew back and looked up from between her legs at the look of shock and amazement on her face.

"I didn't know it could be like that."

"Wait until you've been properly warmed up or until you have a series of orgasms. By the way, You don't have to be quiet here. The walls are concrete and you're brother isn't in the next room."

"Ok, but please don't mention that perv."

"Fine by me. Time for some maintenance."

I stood and took her by the hand. There wasn't enough counter space in the bathroom so I grabbed a towel and the supplies and led her to the dining room table. I spread the towel out and told her to hop up.

"What's the towel for? Are you going to pop my cherry now?"

"Not yet. The towel is to catch hair and make cleanup easier."

She climbed onto the table and lay propped on her elbows to watch.

After trimming her close with scissors, I lathered her and began shaving.

"Do you want to keep the racing stripe or go completely bare?"

"What's a racing stripe?"

I laid a single finger atop her bush to show her.

"This much, right here at the top of your lips."

"What's the sense in that?"

"It leaves you a little bush, allows you to wear a French cut bikini and keeps your pussy lips clean cut for sex."

"What you guys can't get it in if there's hair?"

"No. The hair around the pussy lips rubs a guys dick while he's fucking you."

"Go ahead shave it bare. I can grow it back if I want."

She watched as I carefully removed all of the pubic hair that she had grown since puberty. As I ran my thumb around her pussy checking for missed hairs and stubble I brushed across her still distended clit several times. Her breathing faltered and she leaned her head back.

"Are you going to eat me again?"

"No yet. First we'll take a shower, then I'll give you an oil rub."

"We'll? I'll finally get to see your cock?"

"And if you cooperate I'll let you touch it."

"And if I don't?"

"Then the only time you'll feel it is as it slides in and out of your body."

She pretended to pout as I helped her off the table and followed her into the bath. Her ass was a prize. Young, tight, and firm, it didn't wiggle as she walked. The thought of stuffing my cock between those cheeks as she knelt before me made my cock twitch in anticipation. I'd been hard since she first undressed. I was going to have to get some relief soon or I'd hurt myself.

I let her adjust the water while I stripped. She watched over her shoulder while I revealed what she wanted to see. I'm not huge by any means. Six inches long and a little thicker than average. A previous lover measured it with a cloth measuring tape from her sewing basket. It was six inches in circumference.

She reached for my cock as I approached but took her hand in mine and swatted her ass.

"Get in. I told you, you could touch it if you cooperated."

I followed her into the shower and stood behind her. I explored her body, memorizing curves, the soap making all of her skin as slick as the inner lips of her pussy. My hands frequently dipped into the mystery between her legs. My cock pressed against her ass crack. She began to buck her hips seeking more contact from my fingers. I held her trapped between my cock and my probing fingers as I rolled her clit between fingers and thumb.

Just as she approached orgasm the water began cooling rapidly. I leaned around her to turn it off. She took advantage of the angle to grab my cock. I decided to let her explore a bit. She'd been cooperative enough, though I would have to punish her for grabbing without asking.

She explored my cock while I dried us. Her hand, long and slender, barely able to close around me. She felt up and down the shaft, finally rubbing across the over sensitive head. That was enough. I was too aroused to let her continue. She lost her grip on me and moaned when I bent over to dry our legs.

"Into the play room." I ordered.

She tuned and started out of the bath, then stopped. "Playroom?"

"One bedroom is for sleeping, the other is for play."

She smiled, "Lead the way."

In the playroom she was staring at the shopping bags of toys. The adult store used black bags for discretion. All Lexi could see were large bags bulging with mystery. I sat on the edge of the bed and motioned her toward me.

"First things first. Lay down across my lap."

She hesitated, stepped toward me, then stopped again looking puzzled. I grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap, my cock pressed into her belly. Her beautiful ass glowed up at me.

"Did I tell you, you could touch my cock?"

"huh?" My hand descended on that beautiful ass with a smack leaving a bright red hand print on her far cheek.

"Hey! Fuck You!" She struggled to get up. I held her with my left arm and swatted her other cheek with my right. She squealed as the second hand print appeared. She continued to struggle, but I was done. Two swats was enough for that minor a transgression. I slid my hand between her legs and slid a finger into her slit. She was still wet...or wet again. She stopped struggling as my finger found her clit.

"You will obey me while you are here. I will teach you about pleasure and pain. You will have the chance to learn what you like and what you don't. You will see things that make sense to you and others that don't. When we are done you will be able to pick and choose what you want to do, with whom. Until then you are mine. Is that clear?"

"I like pleasure, not pain. Is that clear?"

"Sure. Do you dismiss any possibility to enjoy a new sensation, a new flavor?"

"No, but-"

"The spanking you just got is about the most pain I will inflict. If you misbehave later you may get more swats, I may do some other things, different things. But nothing will hurt more than this. Do we go on?"

"OK."

"Stand up." She raised herself off of my lap, and stood still with a slight look of distrust. Distrust wasn't good, but she would get over it. I stood and stepped around her to the bags. I pulled out a bottle of massage oil. Taking her by the arm I turned her to face the wall.

"Assume the position." I instructed. She spread her hands on the wall. She looked at me over her shoulder as I used my foot to kick her feet further apart. I moved her hair over her shoulder so that it fell down across her breasts.

I poured oil into my palm and tucked the bottle between my legs. I rubbed my hands briefly then began to smooth the oil into her shoulders and quickly moved south. I enjoyed rubbing the oil into her ass. I slid my fingers between her cheeks and tickled her asshole. At first she withdrew and clinched her cheeks. I continued a gentle pressure against her brown eye. My other hand began spreading oil across her breasts. As I gently rubbed oil into her teacups tits she leaned forward into my hands. Leaning forward caused her butt to push back against my hand. I eased a fingertip into her ass. She flinched again before relaxing. I withdrew to add oil to both hands.

This time I concentrated on her breasts. She leaned into my hands, enjoying the smooth oily sensation. I didn't pinch or pull on her breasts. I squeezed them from the base as she had, pulling them into tight points. I rubbed my palms across her breasts, then my fingers with as close to a feather tough as I could. I saw her fingers clinch at the top of the door as she pressed her ass back against me. With my hands on her breasts her ass pressed back against me. My cock was pressed into her ass cheeks again. This time her hands stayed on the wall.

While my left hand continued to alternate between squeezing her breasts and the feather brushes on her nipples my right dipped to find her clit. I alternated between rubbing her joy button and rolling it between two fingers. She was becoming vocal and writhing against me like a well oiled snake.

"Do you want to cum like this? Or do you want me to fuck you? I'll let it be your choice."

"Oh God, please fuck me! Stop teasing!"

"Am I teasing? When I tease, I'll keep you right on the verge of orgasm for hours without letting you cum. In men that's called 'blue balls'. I don't know if women have a name for it. I'll teach you to experience it, and to cause it. For you, it will be very useful. Are you sure you're ready to be fucked? To feel my cock sliding inside your belly? Tearing thru your cherry?"

"Just do it! Do it to me like you do her. Show me how she likes it!"

The first challenge to the myth. I answered it without words. I took her by the back of the neck and propelled her onto the bed. I had been considering for a week what to do at this moment. Her attitude had eliminated letting her top ride to control the speed. Should I turn her over and take her face to face, or from behind like the little bitch she is?

I flipped her over and grabbing her behind the knees bent her in half.

"Grab your legs!" I ordered. She immediately placed her hands behind her knees and held herself raised and spread. I considered filling her mouth with my cock before I filled her pussy. Then I glanced down. Her slit was wet with her own juices and the oil from my hands. I wouldn't deny myself any longer.

I rubbed my hand across her belly to collect some oil. A quick rub to lubricate my cock, then I grabbed it and began sliding the head thru her slit. I made the round trip several times. She gasped at each end as I reached her entrance or her clit. Despite me intentions to tease her longer, she wiggled her butt just right on one swipe and her tunnel captured half my cockhead.

I could have pulled out and continued the game, but the time was right. The slightest wiggle and the rest of the head slipped in. She gasped and held her breath. The very tip of my cock was up against her hymen. The slightest push and I would break it.

I leaned down to take her breasts in my mouth, first one then the other. They tasted of cherry massage oil.

"Last chance. Speak now and save it for marriage or—"

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me!"

I thrust in just a bit and felt the resistance give. She took a quick breath and waited, holding it. Her pussy was gripping me like a vise. Her arms tightened around my neck. I waited till I felt the tension in her arms ease then ease in another inch. Her warmth and tightness were getting to me. I gripped her ass and thrust. The last two inches sunk into her and she exhaled finally. My thighs were pressed up against her ass and her cherry was history.

I held still until felt her relax further, then began the familiar stroking. Easy at first, I built to a rhythm. I reached between us to fondle her clit again. As her juices and virginal blood, and my precum lubricated her tunnel, I increased speed. She closed her eyes and arched her back as she started to cum. I grasped her legs and buried myself in her as I reached my own climax and filled her with my seed. Several strange thoughts went thru my head. Drill deep for boys the old wives tale goes. I hoped her doctor hadn't lied about her birth control. It could be worse than to marry a beautiful heiress.

I pulled my softening cock from her, covered in our juices and her blood. I looked from it to her smiling face.

This was going to be an interesting six weeks.

12