The Ell You Say

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dona relayed the message back to Jim.

"Tell him we can watch it on the big TV in the family room," Jim replied. "I am sure he won't be disappointed."

The phone was silent. Bryan said he would come only if he could watch the game," she said hesitatingly.

Jim smiled. "He might change his mind," he thought, but said, "Great! See you at seven. We will have some dinner before the game."

The Winstons arrived exactly at seven.

Shana was surprised and delighted when she met Bryan. "My god, he is handsome," she thought. Her eyes told Jim the whole story. Shana was more than willing.

They ate quickly, Shana watching Bryan and vice versa.

Jim and Dona were quite smug when they noticed their spouses eyeing each other.

They finished eating just as the game was starting.

Shana escorted Bryan into the family room and sat down beside him.

Jim and Dona decided to go into the living room and talk. At least that is what they told their spouses.

Shana watched Bryan out of the corner of her eye. She was quite excited about their choice, especially Bryan. She began to wonder where Jim and Dona had gone but was too infatuated with Bryan to really care.

The game seemed rather dull but Shana sat silently as the game went on. At halftime, she suggested they find their spouses and have some desert.

They walked to the living room. They both gasped when they found their spouses locked in a hot embrace.

Bryan growled at the sight. Shana caught him by his arm as he started to enter the room. "Two can play this game," she whispered softly.

She turned him toward her and kissed him quickly on the lips.

Bryan responded quickly. He held her tightly against his muscular body.

Her moan of delight filled the hall. They kissed again. It was one of passion.

Shana could feel his cock growing hard against her belly. She struggled to move closer to him, allowing his hard cock to slip between her legs.

"Oh my God, she moaned softly. "You feel so good."

Bryan smiled and laughed softly. He lifted her into his arms and carried her back toward the family room.

Shana tugged at his belt and unzipped his pants.

His hands were fondling her ass globes. He laid her gently on the couch and unfastened her blouse and quickly loosened her bra.

Her tits loomed before his eyes. The announcer on the TV reported that the second half was about to resume.

"Fuck the game," she said huskily. "Please fuck me now!"

She was astounded at her own words.

Bryan quickly released his hard cock and stood over her.

Shana's eyes grew wild in anticipation.

She felt his heavy body on hers, his stiff cock pressing at her hot cunt lips.

Her scream of desire echoed in the room.

His cock throbbed into her hot canal and beat against her innermost being.

"Yes! Oh yes! She shouted as his cock ran rampant into her.

She felt his shudder of desire and bucked up at him, engulfing his monstrous cock in her velvet cunt.

He felt her cunt grasping and then releasing his cock. With a wild grunt, he exploded into her, filling her with his hot cum.

They shouted their mutual climax. The shout echoed throughout the house.

Jim and Dona heard their shout and ran into the family room.

"What happened?" they asked in unison as they entered. They stopped in their tracks. Shana and Bryan were lying on the floor beside the couch, their bodies wet with sweat and cum.

Jim glanced at Dona. At first she frowned, but slowly she began to smile. I believe we are going to have a long and lasting friendship," she said softly.

And they did but that is another story.

12