The EMT Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he eventually released her nipples, the blood flowing back into them caused Suzanne to gasp with the burning sensation, and waves of pain and pleasure spread across her, causing her clitoris to tingle. She was experiencing feelings and changes in her body that she had never before felt.

John removed his hands from her, and walked back in front of her, and placing his finger under her chin, raised her head to look directly at him. Looking into her eyes, he spoke clearly and firmly for the first time since he had told Ian to sit down. The words were clearly meant for both Suzanne and Ian.

“Tell me that you want me to fuck you Suzanne.”

Suzanne blanched. She desperately wanted to be fucked, she knew that much. Her pussy was on fire and drenched at the same time. This whole incredible evening had brought her to a level of excitement and lust that she could never have imagined feeling. But to let John fuck her, here in front of her husband; could she do that? She glanced quickly over at Ian. He now had his hard cock out and was stroking it in his lap. Her eyes pleaded with him for some support or guidance, but all she got was his sheepish stare in return. She realised he was too far-gone to help her. She looked back at John, and allowed her body to over-rule her mind.

“Yes Sir,” she whispered, “I want you to take me. I want you to use me. Please Sir, please fuck me.”

……..to be continued…….