The EMT Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graham was totally professional; invited him to take more time if he needed it; and lent him a pen to sign it before getting John to countersign on behalf of the company. That done, there were handshakes all around; Graham poured everyone a drink from the discreet cocktail cabinet in the corner of his office; and they sat down with their drinks around Graham's desk.

"There are just a couple of final things Ian," Graham opened. "First, you may not be aware, but we like all members of the EMT to have a stake in the success of the company. To get you started, I am happy to confirm that the Board has awarded you 15,000 executive share options at a very favourable price as a kind of golden handshake and welcome to the EMT." As he said this, he slid a letter across the desk, which Ian quickly scanned through. The option price was about 40% of the then current market price, the options were exercisable after two years, and Ian quickly calculated that the award represented about £60k in pre-tax profit to him based on today's prices.

Ian thanked Graham profusely, and pocketed the award letter, which had been personally signed by the Chairman of the Board.

"Not at all," said Graham, "it is well deserved. You have made a very great impression in your first year at Ruler." He then quickly switched tracks. "I assume that you have spoken to the lovely Suzanne and informed her of our reaching an agreement this morning?"

Again, and not for the last time, Ian blushed. However much he had determined to try to separate his promotion from this other agreement, at least in his own mind, Graham or John kept connecting them again.
"I have spoken to her, briefly" he replied.

"Good!" said Graham, John nodding in agreement, "I hope she is, and will remain, as pleased with the arrangements as I know we will be." Here he looked at John for confirmation, who continued to nod in a self-satisfied manner.

Ian couldn't stop himself from saying, "She certainly sounded like she was pleased and excited that we had come to terms." He remembered Suzanne's whoop of joy when he told her of his promotion on the telephone, and her subsequent thoughtfulness about what that would mean for her.

"Excellent!" said Graham, "I am having a little get-together at my apartment in town this evening. The main purpose is to formally introduce you and John to your new colleagues on the EMT – they will all be there." He looked at both Ian and then John. "I'd like you both to be there at 7:30 pm, prompt." Both men nodded their understanding and agreement. "Ian, I'd also like you to bring Suzanne with you so she can sign her contract. I've taken the liberty of arranging Ms Pyrford to baby-sit for you, and I'll send a car to collect the two of you at 7:15. Is that OK? John, you can make your own way to the apartment."

Again both men nodded their agreement; Ian particularly was wondering what was in store for him and Suzanne. Graham Leicester then concluded with these words, "Gentlemen, it has been a truly eventful weekend. I am delighted to welcome you both to the EMT. I'd like you both to take the rest of the afternoon off, share your good news with your respective families, and get ready for your introductions to the team this evening.. Ian, I would like Suzanne to be dressed in smart, but sexy, business attire when you arrive – take her shopping this afternoon if you need to – you can afford it now, but be ready for collection at 7:15. Dismissed!"

With that, he took back their glasses, shook their hands, and walked them to the door of his office, where he waved them goodbye as they walked together, slightly stunned, towards the lift.

It had been the most momentous morning of Ian's young life, and had sped past so tremendously fast that he was stunned by the changes since he arrived at work this morning. In the lift as they descended he stood almost open-mouthed in shock. John broke the silence.

"He is something else isn't he?" Ian could only look at him.

"Ian, I hope that I did the right thing. I couldn't stop myself from telling him about it when he got started on me on Friday." Ian still stood wordlessly.

"I hope that it won't come between us mate – I really do value your friendship." Again, Ian was silent.

After a long pause (about 4 floors descent John later estimated), a smile broke out on Ian's face. "Jeesh John, we've made it. We're on the fucking EMT!"

When the lift doors slid open at the ground floor, the two secretaries waiting for the lift were amazed to see the two old friends breaking from a backslapping hug with a sheepish and embarrassed look on their faces. They then quickly scuttled away to the car park and went their separate routes home.

Basic Training

At exactly 7:17 pm, Ian helped Suzanne into the back seat of the company car, watched carefully by the same chauffeur, who looked on intently and disapprovingly, as Ian did his job for him. Ian then scuttled around the car and climbed in himself, before the chauffeur could hold the door for him. With a very displeased look, the driver then entered the car himself, and pulled smoothly away, as Suzanne waved back at Emma, standing at the door to their house holding the hand of Ms Pyrford.

Suzanne looked stunning, Ian thought. They hadn't needed to go shopping. After Ian had explained all that had happened to him that morning, Suzanne had gone to her second wardrobe (Ian called it the deep archive), and rifled through her old business suits, identifying a shortlist of three. Ian had then helped her select a grey pin-striped suit in which she looked sensational. The pencil skirt hugged her thighs tightly before flaring out slightly at the knees, which it discreetly covered, but only just. At the back of the skirt was a short split, which terminated modestly about 6 inches above the back of her knees in a sexy little black appliqué bow. The jacket could be worn buttoned or open.

Under the jacket, Suzanne had chosen a very fine cashmere top in a subtle olive colour that went well with her complexion and blonde hair, and beneath that, a light, lacy and sexy bra. Her shoes were high-heeled court shoes, and Ian had managed to persuade her to wear seemed stockings and garter/suspender belt, despite Suzanne's objections on the grounds that the bumps of the suspenders were visible against her thigh beneath the tight skirt. Like most women, she couldn't see how that was sexy and would have preferred to wear thigh-high hold-ups for a smooth effect. Ian however, had managed to convince her how incredibly sexy it could be for a man to realise that a woman was wearing sexy lingerie, and as the effect was subtle, she acquiesced and went with his wishes.

The overall effect of her ensemble was exactly what Ian thought Graham had asked for; classically businesslike and sexily chic. As the car picked up speed, he looked over at his wife and asked "How are you feeling?"

Suzanne smiled nervously back at him, and admitted that she was very nervous, but not a little excited at what might lie ahead. Ian patted and then gripped her thigh reassuringly, and told her he loved her, and that he was sure everything would be OK. Each of them settled back in the car for the short ride to Graham's apartment, deep in their own thoughts about the adventure that was about to start.

Ian was remembering how excited he had been, watching Suzanne bathing, dressing and preparing for this evening's unknown adventure. Helping her select the clothes she would wear, watching her preparations, and all the time imagining that this was for the benefit, probably, of somebody else, had been a real turn on for him. He had hardly been able to keep his hands off of Suzanne all afternoon, and had sported a resolute erection throughout the process of getting ready. As he remembered watching her, and how he had felt, his erection returned, and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat to better position himself to hide it.

Suzanne, for her part, was equally excited. However, in her case the excitement was matched by an equal measure of trepidation and nervousness. Was she ready for this? Was she dressed right? What would it be like to have to deliver on the promise she had given? The promise to do as she was told, whatever that might entail. What would she be made to do? And who with? Her heart was in her mouth, and she shivered with nerves and excitement as the car pulled up outside the elegant house in which Graham Leicester maintained his town apartment.

This time, being on the correct side of the car, the driver was easily able to beat Ian to Suzanne's door, and hold it open for her to alight. As she swung her legs out of the vehicle, she couldn't help notice how his eyes were drawn to her exposed knees, and a further thrill rushed through her as she realised the effect she was able to have on the men around her.

By now, Ian had joined her, and they walked arm in arm up the stairs to the front door. Just before ringing the bell for Graham's apartment, Ian looked at her and smiled, saying, "Just remember that I love you, and will always be proud of you." Suzanne smiled nervously back.

The door buzzed in answer to their bell ringing, and a disembodied Graham's voice instructed them to come up to the apartment. They pushed through the door, and walked up the stairs to their destiny.

Graham met them at the door to his apartment, and took the time to look Suzanne up and down in a most attentive manner. "Excellent!" he said. "You look lovely, as always Suzanne."

Suzanne blushed at his blatant appraisal, and managed to stammer "Thank you Mr Leicester". He showed them in to his spacious reception room, where they found John had already arrived, but no sign of any others. John shook hands with Ian, and chastely kissed Suzanne on the cheek, and added his welcome to Graham's, also telling Suzanne how nice she looked. Graham poured drinks, Suzanne opting for a safe glass of wine rather than the cocktails that the men enjoyed, and there was a little small talk for a few minutes to settle everyone down.

Eventually, Graham cut through the chit-chat. "John, why don't you entertain Ian for a while? Suzanne and I have some business to attend to before the others arrive. Suzanne, will you come with me to my office?"

His words cut like a knife through the assembled group. Ian and Suzanne both experienced the same heart-stopping moment, followed by a rush of excitement, then exchanged a quick look where each seemed to say to the other, "Well, here it comes". Ian could not take his eyes off Suzanne as Graham, who took her wine glass from her hand as they passed the bar on their way to the door, led her from the room. The thought that he was seeing his wife being taken from him by a man who could demand anything he liked of her sprang into his mind, and added to his excitement. As the door closed behind them, John called his attention.

"Ian, I am sure she will be fine. Let me get you another drink." Ian reluctantly turned his gaze away from the door, and turned to his friend, smiling sheepishly.

Graham led Suzanne down the hall into his small, neat office. Two chairs sat near the desk, which was against one wall. He pulled one out for Suzanne and bade her sit, then occupied the other himself. They were sitting facing each other, almost knee-to-knee, with the desk to one side of them. Suzanne's colour had risen as she had been taken away from Ian. Graham looked at her carefully and then said, "Suzanne, you look a little warm. Can I get you a glass of water?"

To buy some time, and because her mouth had suddenly gone very dry, she nodded her head, and Graham left the room, quickly re-appearing with a glass of iced water, which he handed to her. After she had refreshed herself in silence, Graham said, "This will take a little time. Why don't you take off your jacket?"

Suzanne felt it sounded more like an order than an invitation, but welcomed the chance to take another minute to get her feelings back under control. "Thank you Mr Leicester" she said, as she started to wriggle out of the suit jacket. Graham reached over and helped her out of it in a perfectly gentlemanly way, but then rather openly admired the shape of her bust beneath the fine cashmere top she was wearing.

He drew his eyes away from her chest, and opened a drawer in the desk, from which he took a sheet of paper, covered in fine print. This he handed to Suzanne, asking her to read carefully through it. Suzanne started to read.

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
Employment Agreement, between Graham Leicester (the "Employer") and Suzanne James (the "Employee").

1. For good consideration, the Employer employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.

2. Term of Employment. Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on the 14th August, 2006.

3. Allowance. The Company shall pay Employee an allowance of £60,000 per year, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

4. Duties and Position. The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of personal aide. The Employee's duties may be reasonably or unreasonably modified at the Employer's discretion from time to time. For a period of seven days prior to a scheduled duty, or as demanded by the Employer for unscheduled duties, the Employee shall restrain from any sexual activity with the partner of the Employee, and shall undertake such additional restrictions or preparation as may be specified from time to time by the Employer

5. Employee to Devote Full Energy to Employer. The Employee will work part time, but shall apply full attention, and full energies to the duties of the position as required by the Employer, and, during this employment, will not engage in any other extra-marital activity, save for that sanctioned, approved or directed by the Employer, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary or personal advantage.

6. Confidentiality. Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal information regarding the duties to any person, without the express advance permission of the Employer. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal any such information, the Employer shall be entitled to discipline the Employee in any manner the Employer so desires, without limitation, including any degree of physical punishment or restraint deemed appropriate in the sole judgement of the Employer. The right to inflict discipline is not exclusive, and the Employer may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition.

7. Reimbursement of Expenses. The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for the purpose of performing the duties, including expenses for specialist clothing, personal grooming, entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Employer shall reimburse Employee for all such reasonable expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures.

8. Vacation. The Employee shall not be entitled to any yearly vacation allowance, but shall be available at all times notified in advance by the Employer. However, between duties, the Employee shall be free to use the time as required for personal purposes.

9. Disability. In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for any period, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will be reduced, and the term of the agreement shall be extended by a similar period. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work.
10. Termination of Agreement. Without cause, the Employer may terminate this agreement at any time upon 10 days' written notice to the Employee. If the Employer requests, the Employee will continue to perform her duties and may be paid her regular allowance up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employer will pay the Employee on the date of the termination a severance allowance of £100,000 less applicable taxes and other sums required to be withheld. Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon giving 10 days' written notice to the Employer after 90 days employment. If such notice is not given to the Employer by the 80th day of employment, this option shall be rescinded for the remaining term of the agreement. Employee may be required to perform her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, this agreement will terminate on the 13th August, 2008, at which time a new agreement may be negotiated, or the Employer shall pay to the Employee a loyalty and completion bonus of £100,000.

11. Oral Modifications Not Binding. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Employer and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.


Signed this 14th day of August 2006.


___________________________ ____________________________
Employer Employee

Suzanne lifted her eyes from the agreement. She had been surprised by the inclusion of a generous allowance, expenses and termination or loyalty payments, and for the first time, realised how seriously and professionally Graham Leicester was taking this "game" as she had been calling it in her own mind. The chillingly cold and professional terminology used in the agreement, together with the open-ended nature of the duties, and the mention of discipline, both frightened and excited her.

Graham broke the silence. "Well Suzanne, does that cover the verbal agreement that we had?"

Suzanne could only nod, and quietly whisper, "Yes Mr Leicester, it is very generous."

Graham handed her an expensive fountain pen, and indicated to her to sign the agreement. As she rested the page on the desk, and reached out with the pen, her heart skipped a beat, and she felt the most incredible rush of adrenalin course through her body as she committed to the agreement with her signature. Graham quickly countersigned, then took the contract and placed it securely in the drawer from which he had taken it. He locked the drawer, and then turned again to Suzanne.

"From this moment on, for a period of two years, unless you exercise your break clause, which I doubt, I own you Suzanne. Stand up!"

His sudden shift to this abrupt manner startled Suzanne into standing awkwardly before him, pushing the chair she had been sitting on backwards with the backs of her legs. Graham stood and pushed his own chair beneath the desk, then walked around her and moved her chair to make a larger space in the compact office. He reached out to take both her hands in his, and positioned her in the centre of the office, and then walked around her, eyeing her body and drinking in every detail of her dress, and her subtle make-up and hair style. Suzanne could not help remembering how John had made a similar appraisal of her, although much more intimately, when she wore her transparent negligee in the study in their own home only 5 days earlier.

"What underwear are you wearing Suzanne?" he demanded. Suzanne had to think for a second or two to remember; so erratic was her thinking at that time.

"I am wearing a thong Mr Leicester, and stockings and suspenders under my skirt, and a lace bra under my top." For some reason, being made to describe her underwear to this powerful man was very exciting.
"I am going to leave you for a minute or two Suzanne. When I return, I want you to have removed the bra and the thong, but otherwise to remain exactly as you are now. Is that clear?"

Suzanne nodded. "Is that clear Suzanne?" She quickly responded "Yes Mr Leicester."

Graham left the room, leaving Suzanne standing in the middle of the space, somewhat bemused, but definitely excited.