The EMT Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John

Whilst he was being driven home, Suzanne sat upright in her chair, her nipple still tightly gripped by Graham Leicester, her eyes shut tight, as wave after wave of emotion, excitement and eroticism flushed through her. Even with her eyes shut, she could feel the hungry eyes of John on her, as Graham's other hand also slipped down to cup and fondle her other breast.

Abruptly, Graham released her, and she opened her eyes to see him and John standing in front of her.

"Suzanne," Graham said, "It is time to test your obedience. Stand up."
Suzanne gulped. Here it comes she thought, after a whole day of build up, a whole evening of being put on display. She stood, as she had been taught, the material of her top slightly stretched and misshapen where Graham had squeezed her nipples through it, but standing proud and erect, her shoulders thrown back.

"Good Suzanne, now part your feet slightly, about 12 inches, and cross your hands behind your back." She did as she was told, feeling her moisture starting to increase in anticipation of what was to come, and enjoying obeying the instructions of her powerful employer. As she passed her hands behind her back, the effect was to thrust her breasts even further forwards in an obvious display of her charms.

"If I ever ask you to stand, with no other instructions, this is the position you are always to adopt. Is that clear?" Suzanne could only answer as she had been instructed. "Yes Mr Leicester. Oh my G*d", she thought, "even answering him like that is turning me on."

Graham invited John to take the seat vacated by Suzanne, which he did without ever taking his eyes off of his friend's lovely, and compliant wife.

"Now Suzanne, bend forward from the waist, and slide your hands down your legs at the front, keeping your legs straight, until you are gripping your ankles." She did as she was told, and deliberately enjoyed saying "Yes Mr Leicester" even though she had not been asked a question. What would have been an easy manoeuvre for her in her gym kit proved more difficult in her tight skirt, and she had to hitch it up slightly to complete the move without bursting a seam. Eventually, she was bent at the waist, hands gripping ankles, and legs straight, her skirt stretched tautly across her thighs at the front, and her ass at the rear.

"Good Suzanne, if ever I ask you to bend over, this is the position you are to adopt." Again she answered "Yes Mr Leicester" finding it difficult to speak the words in this position.

"Now stand up!". Graham slipped the command in casually and with a soft voice to see how well she had learned the lesson so far. She was a quick learner, and stood quickly, shoulders back, legs apart, hands behind back, exactly as taught.

All through this lesson, John had sat with a growing erection watching Suzanne perform as directed by Graham. It was extremely erotic watching his friend's wife acting so submissively, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Kneel down Suzanne!" The strong tone of command had reappeared in Graham's voice, and Suzanne dropped to her knees. She wondered how best to please her new and demanding boss, and how she should be positioned. She chose to adopt a kneeling equivalent of the standing position, pulling her shoulders back and placing her hands behind her back. By now she knew that she was very wet indeed.

"A nice try Suzanne, but when kneeling you are to be much more subservient. First, open your legs as wide as your skirt will allow." She did as she was told, shuffling her knees apart until the skirt was stretched tightly across her thighs.

"Now force your hands lower behind your back." She obeyed again, adding an unnecessary, but enjoyable "Yes Mr Leicester".

"Finally, drop your head so that you are looking at the floor." Again, the response was instantaneous. Looking down, Suzanne could see and feel how erect her responsive nipples were. She could also see the feet of John sitting to the front of her, and the knowledge that he was watching her submission excited her further.

"This is the correct position when told to kneel. In this position, you are never to look into the eyes of the people present, but always to keep your head and eyes lowered unless told otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mr Leicester" answered Suzanne. She found that being in this position made her speak more meekly and quietly.

When she had held the position for a few seconds, she was told to stand up, which she did correctly, before Graham Leicester told her to relax and take a drink of her wine. When that was done, he said, "That will do for now Suzanne, you have plenty more to learn, but we have time. Now remove your outer clothes."

The suddenness of the order startled her, but she had no choice but to obey. She put down her wine glass and reached to the side of her skirt where the hidden zip was located. Taking a sly peek at John, but being careful to keep her eyes lowered, she slipped the zip down, and wriggled the skirt over her hips to the floor, where she stepped out of it. She desperately hoped that her wetness and excitement were not showing. She then grasped the bottom of her olive green jumper, and in a complicated but often rehearsed manoeuvre, slipped it up and over her head in one smooth motion, letting it fall to the ground with her skirt. Unsure of how to stand, she adopted the correct position, with her hands behind her back and her tits thrust forwards. She could feel the eyes of both men taking in her stunning naked beauty, dressed now in nothing but suspender belt and stockings, which framed her neatly trimmed golden bush.

Again, Suzanne felt the exchange of power that happened when she stood exposed and admired by her audience, and again, she felt the excitement that came from the command that she felt when men watched and desired her. Graham Leicester quickly dispelled any feeling of power that she was foolish enough to enjoy.

"Bend!" The single word command cut through the tension of the moment, and Suzanne involuntarily adopted the position. As her hands slipped over her thighs and down her legs, she was horrified to feel, and then see as she looked between her legs, a drool of her excited wetness drip from her swollen sex, and hang momentarily between her legs, before being attracted by some unknown force to the naked skin of her inner thigh. She was mortified with embarrassment that her body was betraying her so obviously. She heard John suck in his breath and shift in his seat as he watched her hold the position, unable to do anything to wipe away the tell-tale smear of her humiliation.

Graham Leicester had her hold the position, hands gripping ankles, totally exposed and humiliated, as he walked around to her side. Sliding his hand from the small of her back, over her buttocks, and curling his fingers between her legs, he felt her wetness, and the open lips of her sex. It was the most intimate touch he had yet taken, and Suzanne could hardly prevent herself from pushing her hungry pussy back against his fingers. He probed her for a couple of seconds, smearing her juices over her anus, and even slipping one finger up to the first knuckle in her little puckered hole. Holding it there, he spoke to her.

"This is mine Suzanne, and mine alone, for the next two years. For the whole of that time, your ass is off limits to anyone, even to Ian. Do you understand?"

He kept his finger in her ass as she replied "Yes Mr Leicester", and she wondered how she would ever explain to Ian that part of her was off limits to her husband.

Pulling his finger from her ass, Graham wiped his fingers dry on the cheek of her bottom and then addressed himself to John.

"You have one hour John. At the end of that time, I will return, and Suzanne must go home. Use it well. This is your reward for bringing Suzanne to me." With that, he abruptly left the room, leaving Suzanne still in her bending position, her cunt wishing that someone would replace the fingers that had teased her so recently, and her mind wondering at the restraint that the increasingly intriguing Mr Leicester was showing.

John rose from his chair without a word, and walked slowly around Suzanne whilst she remained in the exposed position that Graham had left her in. As he looked at her near naked body, he felt powerfully in control for the first time; no Ian to concern himself with; no Graham Leicester with his quiet dominance and authority; and a very excited and subservient Suzanne, quivering, waiting for his command, and totally available to him. His cock surged with his excitement at the position he found himself in.

She was a vision. The beautiful, athletic, normally off-limits Suzanne James, a lady he had fantasised about for nearly a year, was naked in front of him, unable to resist any command that he might wish to give her, and he had total control for an hour.

Suzanne felt his power, and melted under it. She could smell her own excitement. The amplification of her submission that Graham had engineered; getting her hot and excited; leaving her to this lesser man; taking away any option she might otherwise have to resist John out of the room with him; had left her in the most exposed and humiliating position she had yet enjoyed – and she revelled in it. Where previously, on Friday, she had started to hate Graham Leicester, now she started to love him; love his power; love his apparent indifference. She could still feel his fingers probing her; the casual way his hand had slid over her ass; into her secret parts, and she wanted his touch again. But he had gone, and in his place; in his honour; she would allow John freedom to use her as he wished.

John started to exercise this power by proxy that he suddenly found in his possession. "Stand!" he commanded, and enjoyed the near immediate response he got from Suzanne as she stretched upwards, thrust her shoulders back, and clasped her hands behind her back.

"Kneel down!" and she knelt, legs spread wide apart, hands behind back, head bowed submissively. He stood in front of her and unzipped his fly, and eased his massively hard cock from its restraint.

"Look up" he commanded, and her head snapped up, his cock just inches from her gorgeous face. He even enjoyed the look in her eyes, the look that said "I am doing this for Graham, it is him that gives you the power that you now enjoy".

Taking hold of his cock in his hand, he stepped forward and rubbed his engorged prick across her face. She, determined to be a pride to her new master, attempted to grab his bulbous head in her mouth, but he evaded her, continuing to rub his cock over her other cheek.

Getting drunk with the power he felt, he started to slap her face with his heavy cock, and Suzanne, drunk with her submission to Mr Leicester, allowed him to do it, even thrust her face forward to facilitate his abuse.

Eventually, he presented his cock to her lips and commanded her to suck it. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to accept him.

He stroked easily into her mouth, she leaning forward to accept him, and sucking him hungrily into the back of her mouth, even into her throat. Thoughts of Ian, sitting at home alone, flashed through her head, but she gave herself to the moment; to the delicious thrill of allowing this man to use her under the orders of her new master. She had never felt so decadent, so commanded, as she did at that moment.

John continued to use her mouth for many minutes, fighting to keep control of his own body; enjoying the control he had over hers. Several times, he fought hard to stop his own ejaculation, determined to take every opportunity he had been given. Finally, sure that he would be unable to hold back next time he was on the verge of cumming, he pulled from her mouth. Her head followed him, hungry for more of his cock, and he had to grab her hair and use that to pull her mouth off his cock.

He told her to stand, and after a short delay due to the pins and needles she felt in her legs, she obeyed. He told her to bend, and she did, into the position that Graham had taught her. He walked behind her, and rubbed his cock against her pussy, wet with her juices. As Suzanne gripped her ankles, he slid his cock into her for the first time, and she felt delicious. Her cunt sucked him in more eagerly than her mouth had, and her warm wetness engulfed him in a sticky tunnel that caressed every part of his cock.

He started to pump into her wonderful wetness, and she pushed back, eager to please him, but with nothing to gain purchase against, and with her hands clasped around her ankles, she was unable to properly return the pressure of his thrusts. He told her to grasp the chair, and waddled around with her until she faced the chair he had been sitting on. When it was in front of her, she rested her head on the seat, and gripped the back with her arms, releasing her ankles.

Now, with her ass in the air, his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, she was able to push back, and strive to get more of him inside her. It was the first time since her marriage that a cock other than Ian's had possessed her, and the different size and shape, and the different strokes and urgency, brought her adultery into sharp focus in her mind. The fact that she was doing this for Mr Graham Leicester added to her betrayal of her husband, and drove her to further excesses.

John started to hump her, really hump her; no longer thoughts of controlling himself, of stretching his enjoyment. Now he rode her in earnest, eager to deposit his illicit seed within her, accelerating to his own inevitable climax. And still she responded, thrusting back thrust for thrust; meeting each of his invasions with her own response. John looked down at her rounded peachy ass as it pushed back against him; her perfect globes still stretched taught as she bent over the chair, long legs straight; the sweat starting to glow on her back with her exertions.

He could resist no longer, and with three or four final thrusts, discharged his load into his friend's wife's willing body. His spurts spurred her on to her own orgasm, and her pussy sucked greedily at him as the second, third and fourth spurts of his ejaculation creamed her insides with his cum. As her own orgasm hit, her pussy walls contracted about him, milking the last drops of his cream into her.

He stayed inside her; the aftershocks of his orgasm causing his cock to spasm, even as it shrivelled within her. Every spasm he felt triggered her own little mini-death, her own little shock of post orgasmic reaction. Exhausted and spent, he collapsed across her back, no longer able to support his own weight. John realised he was panting with the exertion of finally fucking the wonderful Suzanne, and it had been the best fuck of his entire life.

As John recovered from this epic and first sexual experience with Suzanne, the enormity of the event started to impress itself on the mind of Suzanne. Ian was at home waiting for her; wondering what she was doing or being made to do. She had just committed adultery for the first time in her married life, with her husband's best friend and colleague; someone he would see at work the next morning, and who would, she knew, tease Ian with having fucked his wife. She was filled with his sperm, already starting to leak from her gaping pussy as his erection subsided, and coating the inside of her thighs, staining the tops of her stockings. Worse, she had done it because Graham Leicester had told her to. She suddenly realised that she was far more possessed by Graham Leicester, far more submissive to him, than she had ever intended to be. Even in the post-coital wind-down to her very satisfying orgasm, she derived pleasure from doing what he demanded, from pleasing him, from being his to command, and she knew that the next time he commanded her, she would do exactly as he ordered. She was powerless to resist. She admitted to herself, reluctantly, that if he ordered her to abandon her husband and daughter, never to see them again, she must do as he asked, and she knew she would be excited whilst doing it.

The door opened, and Graham Leicester re-entered the room.

...to be continued.

In Chapter 8: What Suzanne told Ian; a strange appointment; Suzanne's first duties at Ruler Electronics; Ian's meeting with John.