The EMT Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of seconds, Suzanne started to hitch up her skirt awkwardly in the centre of the room, which was made difficult by the tightness of the skirt around her thighs. Eventually, she was able to reach under the skirt to pull down the sexy black thong she had put on whilst being excitedly watched by Ian earlier that evening. Unfortunately, she had made the mistake of putting on the thong prior to the stockings and suspenders, and the little panties became entangled with the suspenders. She made a mental note to always wear her panties over the suspender belt from that point on.

As she bent over and released each suspender in turn to allow the removal of her thong, before carefully re-attaching her stockings, twisting backwards and sideways to check the straightness of her seams, she was unaware of the blinking light beneath the desk, where a motion web cam was recording her actions onto Graham's hard drive.

Eventually, she had removed her panties, and stood uncertainly with them in her hand. Her purse had been left in the reception room with Ian, and she looked quickly around to see where she should put her discarded thong. Her jacket hung on the back of the door, and she quickly stepped over to it and slipped the underwear into the empty pocket.

Having resumed her place in the centre of the room, she considered the problem of her bra. The fine cashmere top would stretch and distort if she attempted to remove the bra through the sleeves, as many women can do. She had no alternative but to remove her top, then the bra, before slipping the top back over her head. She put the bra in the other pocket of her jacket and returned to the centre of the room in case Mr Leicester should return prematurely.

Removing her top had mussed her hair, and Suzanne looked around her to spot the mirror on the wall to her left. Facing it, she straightened her hair with her fingers as best as she could, before smoothing down her top. She was amazed at how clearly the shape of her breasts showed through the thin fine material of her cashmere shirt, and her excited nipples pushed at the soft material, clearly indicating her nakedness beneath. As she turned back to the front, her eyes still on her reflection in the mirror, she clearly saw the liquid motion of her breasts that the movement caused, and the little tented mounds created by her rapidly stiffening nipples. Suzanne was already starting to moisten with excitement, and for the first time that evening, wondered if that excitement too would show through the material of her skirt.

She had barely finished when Graham returned into the room. He stopped just inside the door and looked carefully at her, obviously enjoying the sight of her. His unashamed stare further excited Suzanne as she wondered what was to come next.

Before he spoke, she heard the door buzzer sound from the hall, and the muffled sound of voices speaking into the intercom.

"That will be the others arriving," said Graham. "You look fabulous like that Suzanne. You have an excellent figure and perfect breasts. Please desist from wearing a bra at all times when performing your duties for me, unless of course, one is necessitated by your costume or other requirements."

Suzanne nodded, then quickly added "Yes Mr Leicester", before he could rebuke her as before.

"Your duties are to be light this evening Suzanne. You will help me host my little get-together until my guests have all left. You will be introduced as my new personal aide, and follow all orders that I give you to the letter. You should be aware that certain of my guests know the true nature of your duties and services, and others have no idea. I will leave you to guess for yourself, which are in which camp. Of course, they all do know you as Ian's wife. You will respond to all my guests as politely and as respectfully as possible, whatever happens. Ian will be going home before you do. At the end of the evening, there is a little matter of some unfinished business with John to dispose of. Do you understand, I'm sure you do?"

Suzanne took all this in, and her breath quickened at the various implications of his little speech. She had learned already that she should answer him when asked a question, and responded "Yes Mr Leicester", remembering also his instructions to her in the car on Friday evening, where he had said that she should always address him in that way. Graham nodded satisfied, and then led her from the office and back into the main reception room. Suzanne was acutely aware of the bounce of her breasts as she walked, and the consequent friction of the soft cashmere against her already excited nipples, which added to their already erect state.

Whilst Suzanne had been in the office with Graham, Ian and John had remained in the main room. They each found it impossible not to refer to what was happening, and John had broken the ice by tentatively stating that it was "good to see Suzanne again", in an echo of the conversation and double entendre that they had both enjoyed at work the previous week. The innocent statement struck Ian like a bolt, and made him fully realise what was happening. His pulse raced, and his mouth was dry as he smiled at John, and replied, "This is really weird, but really exciting too. I can't help myself, and I know Suzanne is also very excited by the situation. I wonder what they are doing?"

Ian's honest and open question encouraged John to venture into more intimate conversation, and they returned to discussing the events of the previous week, John extolling the beauty and sexiness of Suzanne, and Ian revelling in having this intimate conversation with his friend whilst his wife was cloistered in another room with her "owner" doing who knows what. The whole situation was as exciting as he dared hope it would be, and he began to hope that Suzanne's duties would indeed commence this very evening.

When the doorbell had sounded, they'd broken off their private conversation, and John, who seemed to know the apartment well, had identified the visitors, and buzzed them in. The whole of the EMT then entered into the reception room, with the exception of Graham, who was still busy with Suzanne, and both Ian and John were kept busy with mixing drinks and welcoming the new guests on Graham's behalf. Ian glanced around the room and ticked off the EMT, proud to think that he was now about to be announced as one of them.

With the exception of Graham, who was unofficially CEO, there were 6 members of the group without the two newbies. Karen Guilbert was there as VP – Human Resources; Peter King, VP – Engineering; Karl Soloman - Company Secretary and Treasurer; Steve Clifton – Director of Finance; and finally Neville Marsh – VP Marketing. Ken Reid, whose precipitous retirement had created the vacancy for Ian on the EMT had been VP – Sales, and was absent. Both Ian and John knew that their appointment was just the beginning of silly-season, and the Board's decision over juggling managers and confirmation of posts was expected later that week.

As soon as everyone had a drink in their hands, and had said hello to each other, the room fell silent as Graham led Suzanne into the room. She looked about her feeling like a frightened rabbit, but trying desperately to look confident and at ease, walking into this group of relative strangers, with her braless breasts clearly drawing the attention of the whole room.

Ian's mouth fell open slightly, and he had to make a conscious effort to stop his tongue falling out as he looked at the transformation that had taken place in his beautiful wife by the simple expedient of removing her jacket and bra. What had been a sexy, but reasonable conservative outfit was transformed into a very much more obvious statement, and she certainly caught the attention of the men, as well as the other woman, in the room. Before anything could be said, however, Graham claimed their attention.

"Good evening everyone, and thank you for making such efforts to be here this evening. As you know, we are here to welcome John and Ian to the team, and I'd like us all to drink to their continuing success, and to our mutual continuing success at Ruler Electronics."

Everyone raised their glasses, and Graham, ever the gentleman, handed Suzanne her glass of wine which was still standing on the bar where he had left it, so that she could join in the toast to John and Ian. There were congratulations all round, and raised glasses, and smiles and welcomes, when Graham spoke again.

"What many of you don't know," he said, pulling Suzanne to stand closer to him, and then ostentatiously putting his arm around her waist in what Ian thought was an obvious signal of ownership, "is that we are also here to welcome Ian's wife Suzanne," here he smiled at her, "who has accepted a position as my personal aide in a part time capacity. She will have a number of responsibilities, and I will use her obvious talents where and when I see fit in support of the Company's goals".

As the assembled company again raised their glasses, and under the cover of their verbal toasts, Graham whispered to Suzanne in a voice that only she could hear, "Pull back your shoulders." Suzanne immediately complied as she returned the toasts by drinking from her own glass, and pulling her shoulders back in a way that showed some of her obvious talents to their very best advantage. Graham proudly continued.
"This evening is a perfect opportunity, not only for us to congratulate John and Ian, but for us all to get to know Suzanne a little better, and for her to find out a little more about us. Now, speeches over please enjoy yourselves."

As the small crowd relaxed into conversation, Graham took Suzanne aside and told her she was to spend the next hour mixing with everyone, but that she was not to speak to Ian until he signalled that it was OK to do so. He also reminded her to keep her shoulders back, and to be polite to everyone she spoke to. Then, with a little push, he sent her on her way, and he headed directly to Ian and John who were still standing side-by-side.

The others had broken up into two small groups, with Karen Guilbert already in deep conversation with Steve Clifton regarding Ken Reid's pension arrangements. Peter, Karl and Neville were in a small group chatting in a friendly manner, and it was this group that Suzanne headed towards, with the eyes of Ian watching her carefully, until he was interrupted by Graham's arrival.

"Doesn't she look stunning Ian?" asked Graham as he joined John and Ian. All three of them looked over to where she was welcomed by the three men, who made room for her to join them. She shook hands with each of them, and they started their own little conversation, Suzanne definitely the centre of attention.

Ian was insanely jealous that she had gone to them rather than come over to speak to him, but he had to admire the way she looked. Her shoulders were back, her chest thrust forwards, and her nipples were clearly hard, making not so little bumps in the front of her top. He took a drink, and reluctantly took his eyes off his wife to turn to Graham.

"She looks fabulous Sir" said Ian, and then wondered why he had suddenly called Graham Sir. He shrugged it off – Graham had just played the role of CEO with his little introduction, and didn't seem to notice anyway.

"We have satisfactorily conducted our arrangements. I'm sure Suzanne will tell you all the details later when she gets home" said Graham. Ian couldn't help noticing that Graham had said when "she gets home" rather that when "you get home", and his cock twitched in his pants at the potential meaning. He couldn't prevent his eyebrows flying up in an unspoken question.

"Ah yes, I should have said" continued Graham, "You will be going home without Suzanne later on. I have some little duties for her to perform for me that will keep her here an hour or two longer than you will be able to stay. We'll make sure that she gets safely home before 1:00 am."

Again, Ian couldn't help notice the use of "we" rather than "I", and his prick again jerked in anticipation. But Graham hadn't quite finished.

"John, I assume you are free to stay and help us for a while?"

John looked nervously at Ian, and seeing the flush that rose to his cheeks, turned to Graham and responded, "Of course Graham. I am at your disposal."
With that, Graham departed and went off to join Karen and Steve, with whom he was soon engrossed as if nothing unusual had happened. Ian, however, felt his burning cheeks, and the delicious dichotomy of being extremely jealous and insanely excited at the same time. Graham had just as good as told him that John was going to be allowed to fuck his wife this evening, and Ian was not to be present, and would have to sit at home waiting for Suzanne to come home to him. The whole idea was delicious and wicked and frustrating and exciting.

Again, John broke the ice between them.

"I'm sorry Ian. I had no idea that was coming. Are you all right."

Ian looked at his friend, and forced a smile. "I am fine John. I can't explain how I feel, except that this is exactly what we wanted. It's just now that it is happening; the emotions I'm feeling are so powerful, that I sometimes don't know how I'll react. I can tell you, that knowing what I know now is going to make this a very long evening for me."

John nodded his understanding, and the two, at Ian's insistence, resumed their earlier intimate conversation, although now with a much sharper edge than previously.

Meanwhile, Suzanne was meeting and getting to know the three men she had started chatting to. She was very conscious of their eyes drinking her in, which continued to ramp up her excitement; she had always loved being the centre of attention. As she chatted easily with them, she was also thinking of Graham's words in the little office. "You should be aware that certain of my guests know the true nature of your duties and services, and others have no idea", and she couldn't help wondering if any of these three were aware. Again, not knowing excited her immensely, and she studied them carefully for any signs or hints.

When Peter went to refill their drinks, she was left alone for a couple of minutes with Karl and Neville, who were standing either side of her, each standing very close. As she turned her attention towards Neville for a moment, she felt Karl step even closer, and the back of his hand holding his glass came into contact with the skin of her arm beneath the short sleeve of her top. She was acutely aware of his touch, and when he did nothing to move his hand away, she started to think that maybe he did know the true nature of her relationship with Graham. Nothing else happened, although Karl continued to press against her arm until Peter returned with the drinks. Suzanne also became aware of Graham watching her closely, and she again thrust her shoulders back, a move that caught the attention of her three companions.

At a signal from Graham with his eyes, Suzanne excused herself from this group, who were reluctant to let her go, and headed over to where Graham was standing with Karen and Steve. Graham introduced her, and Suzanne, standing properly erect and as instructed, said how pleased she was to meet them. Karen responded by saying, "I am so looking forward to working with you, and finding out more about you." It was delivered in such a way as to make Suzanne pay more attention to Karen, who she had not taken much notice of to this point.

Karen looked about 50 years old, was plumply attractive without being more than a couple of pounds overweight, and had nice friendly eyes and a warm smile. She made a point of coming close to Suzanne, and kissing her on both cheeks as she welcomed her to the group, and went on to say, "You look absolutely lovely Suzanne. I am so glad to have another woman I can talk to amongst these barbarian men."

And so the get-together went on. Food was served, consisting of small nibbles and finger food, and Suzanne was recruited into passing among the small group offering the various dishes. She was also required to refill glasses and pour wine. Ian was at times left on his own as John and the others circulated, although never for very long. Some of the others would quickly spot him and come over to chat, and groups were constantly shifting and changing in dynamics and size. However, Suzanne came nowhere near him all evening, but remained the popular, sexy and attractive centre of attention in whichever group she was at the time.

Ian noticed that she was always under the watchful eye of Graham, and he only had to lift one eyebrow and she would immediately thrust her shoulders back to display her breasts again to their best advantage. At one point, she was alone in a corner with Karl, and Ian clearly saw Karl surreptitiously put his hand on her ass when he thought no one could see. Suzanne did nothing to make him stop, and he stood for a good few seconds, gently fondling Suzanne's bum through her skirt. But the most exciting thing for Ian, was on the several occasions that Graham would join the group in which Suzanne stood, and standing next to her, would put his arm around her waist, or on her shoulder, or, on one occasion, stand with his hand on her ass, blatantly and proprietarily, as if Suzanne were his wife, and not Ian's. On these occasions, Ian felt the most exciting combination of humiliation and sexual tension, and when, whilst Graham had his hand on her ass, Steve looked over at Ian quizzically, this humiliation was even further compounded.

Eventually, at about 10:30 the party started to break up, and people drifted away after saying their goodbyes. The men all made a point of kissing Suzanne as they left, some reaching around her and pulling her to them for a hug as well as a chaste kiss. Karl allowed his hand to accidentally brush her breast, across her nipple as he reached for her, which Ian noted with a flash of interest and excitement. Finally, all that were left were Graham, Ian, John and Suzanne.

Graham pulled out a chair from under a gate table standing against the wall, and spoke to Suzanne, "You have been standing all night Suzanne, and you must be exhausted. Take a seat." She gratefully accepted, although it sounded more of an order than an offer, and as she sat, she crossed one leg over the other, as women tend to do. Graham moved behind her, placed his hands on her shoulders, and bent down to speak in her ear in a voice that was clearly audible to the other two men, "That's not the way to sit Suzanne, uncross your legs and part your knees slightly."

Suzanne immediately did as she was ordered, which act was carefully watched by both Ian and John. Still with his hands upon her shoulders, Graham looked up at Ian. "Ian, it is time for you to go home. Suzanne will be perfectly safe with us, and she will be home before 1:00 am. My driver is waiting downstairs to take you home, and will pick up Ms Pyrford when he drops you off. I suggest that you wait up for Suzanne to come home, I'm sure you will have plenty to talk about. We will see you in the office tomorrow at around 10:00 am."

As he said this, Ian watched in amazement as Graham's right hand slipped from Suzanne's shoulder and slid slowly and deliberately down her front until his hand cupped her breast. He then nonchalantly gripped her nipple between thumb and finger, through the material of her top, and squeezed it hard enough to make Suzanne whince and close her eyes.

"Go Ian" was Graham's demand, and thus dismissed, he turned and walked out into the hall, with a raging hard-on and a sick feeling in his stomach, the sight of Graham Leicester's hand on his lovely wife's breast filling his mind,

Two minutes later, he was in the car being driven home, and wondering what was happening to his wife Suzanne. He felt totally humiliated by being dismissed in such a way, but wouldn't have changed places with anyone in the world.