The Encounter

Story Info
Good internet friends finally meet.
2.8k words
3.96
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a nervous wreck. My palms never sweat, but of course they are now! I don't know why I am feeling this way. We have been talking online for a long time and have become close friends. No admissions of love. Actually, it's been quite the opposite. Both having been hurt in the past, neither really wants to risk it right now. We, have, however, had some rather racy conversations. I think it only added to our friendship. We have an understanding with each other and feel safe in that. I had vacation time available and asked if you wouldn't mind if I came out for a visit. Just to make sure we behaved and didn't give in to our body's desires, I brought along my 3yr old. He would be a distraction for sure. I wanted to go site-seeing and you were more than willing to be my host. I booked my flight, nice hotel room and a car for the trip. I planned on staying a week so we could deepen our friendship and I could see as much of the area as possible.

So, here I am getting ready to disembark the plane. I grab my son and our two carry-ons and head down the taxi-way. I've been going over in my head exactly how to greet you. Do we wave, shake hands, embrace? What would be proper? I decided to let fate guide me and walked with new confidence towards the area you would be waiting. I'd only seen a couple pics of you, but I made sure you knew exactly who to look for. I grabbed my son's stroller that was waiting right at the exit and adjusted him and our bags then headed towards the luggage area. As I came down the escalator, I spotted you immediately. The look of concerned concentration and intuitive depth emanated from you. Butterflies filled my stomach as I approached you. You turned slightly to the left missing me by a millisecond. I snuck up to your side and said just loud enough for you to hear.

"Hey handsome, wanna go get a room and mess around for a while?" A redness started to rise in your cheeks when you turned around and saw me. Your face immediately changed into a huge beaming smile. You quickly grabbed me and embraced me. I only wrapped one arm around you as I was holding my son's stroller with the other. You planted a quick kiss on my cheek then knelt down in front of the stroller. In the back of my mind, I swear you tried to cop a feel, but I told myself it was my imagination. We are just friends, after all.

"Well, hello there little man. I have a lot of fun things planned for you and your mommy." You gave his hair a little tussle and stood back up. "How many bags do you have?"

"I have two suitcases and his car seat." My mind was still racing and my body was reeling from your embrace. Yes, this was going to be a fun week.

We walked over and grabbed out luggage. The whole process took over an hour due to a mix-up with car seats. We then walked over to the car rental booth where I picked up the keys.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes! Our layover wasn't long enough for me to grab anything. I practically had to run to my connecting flight. All I've had are a couple bags of peanuts and some soda."

"Good, I know just the place to go. Go grab your rental car and meet me at the QT down the street. We can drop my car off at my place, check you guys into your hotel, and then go eat. Sound ok to you?"

"Sounds perfect." You leaned over and kissed my cheek and shivers ran down my spine. I tried to act nonchalant but I think you caught that. I watched as you strode away in the opposite direction. My mind again racing to the possibilities that this week would bring. I snapped back to reality reminding myself we were only friends. I went to my awaiting car and drove down the street to meet you at the QT. When I pulled up I saw you leaning against your car, arms crossed in front of you, chatting with a woman. Immediately a swell of jealousy rose in me. It nearly prompted me to get out of the car and make a complete ass of myself. "Dammit girl, get a hold of yourself or you won't even have a friend at the end of this trip." I pulled up beside you and waved. You flashed your big beaming smile and the woman standing there raised her eyebrows, turned and gave you a friendly sock in the arm. I saw you chuckle then you gave her a quick hug and walked over to me.

"Well, little lady, ready to get moving?"

"Sure am. Lead the way oh great navigator of the city." You chuckled then brought my hand up to your lips and gently kissed it. I hadn't even noticed you had taken my hand in yours. I looked up into your eyes and thought I saw something there, but I didn't want to read anything into it. You fancied your self a proper gentleman so I just chalked it up to that. You let loose of my hand then headed towards your car. Yes, this definitely was going to be a fun week.

I followed you to your place so you could drop off your car. You ran inside to quickly grab something. I saw someone peeking out the front window and wanted to hide. Thankfully, you came out and hopped into the passenger seat. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the city. We had light conversation as you interjected directions once in a while. You directed some of your conversation to my son. It seemed to flow so naturally from you. Part of me expected you to reach over and put your hand on my leg. Actually, part of me was hoping you would, but friends don't do those sorts of things. As soon as I pushed the thought out of my head, you rested your arm on the back of my seat while letting your hand hang over and softly caress my shoulder. At a red light I looked over at you. You slid your hand caressingly against my cheek and gave me a soft smile. My mind started reeling again. What am I supposed to think? What am I supposed to say? Should I be feeling these things?

"I'm so glad I am here, safe and sound. I think this is going to be a wonderful week." You dropped your arm into your lap.

"Yes, I am glad you are here too. We are going to have a lot of fun, that's for sure." You directed me into a parking lot of a restaurant. The smells coming from inside made my mouth water. I started to open my door and you grabbed my hand.

"You aren't allowed to open your own doors. If this weren't a rental, you wouldn't be driving either." I took my hand off the doorknob and patiently waited for you to come around and open my door. Once opened, you reached in and took my hand, lifting me out. Still holding my hand you pulled me to you and slid your other hand around my waist. I slid my arms around your waist. We stand there a moment staring into each other's eyes neither one speaking or moving. You lean in and kiss my forehead. "Let's get you guys fed."

The restaurant was great. The food and service were wonderful. Amazingly, my son was on his best behavior. I kept watching the two of you interact and saw how naturally it all came for you. When the check came, I reached for my purse. You looked over at me with a look like you were admonishing a child. I quickly put my purse down and allowed you to pay for the meal. We went back out to the car and you started directing me to my hotel room. I suddenly realized you didn't have a way home. I figured you had planned on taking a taxi.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. We accidentally overbooked. I don't have the room size you requested, but I can give you a different one and reduce your rate some."

"Well, as long as I still have room for myself and my son, I will just make due."

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I think you will find this room very accommodating." The agent handed me two room keys. Just as natural as can be we both grabbed one and headed towards the room. A bellhop was there to help with the luggage leaving your arms free. You reached over and slid an arm around my waist.

"I would hold your hand but I fear it would compromise your stroller steering ability." I giggled finally started to feel at ease. We reach the room in no time. I open the door and am taken aback by the site. I had booked a modest room and this was a beautiful suite. The bellhop off-loaded the luggage, graciously accepted his tip and quickly departed leaving us alone. I released my son from his stroller and let him run around in the adjoining bedroom. Once again you grabbed my hand and pulled me to you.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Is that appropriate for friends to do?" My body is screaming FUCK YES but I am trying to remain sensible.

"I don't think one kiss is going to hurt." You reach up and caress my cheek then slip you hand to the back of my neck. I tilt my head up as you come closer. Our lips meet and I melt into you. My arms slide around your waist and I start running one hand up your back. I can feel your other hand sliding along my back as well. I part my lips slightly and you gently probe my mouth with your tongue. I open wider and start kissing you back with an urgency that needs no words. I feel your hand slide down and start caressing my ass pulling me even tighter against you. I can feel that you are becoming very aroused. As much as I want you, I have to stop this before we go too far and I end up regretting it. I reach behind me and grab your hand and break the kiss. I look into your eyes and they are on fire with passion. You lean in for another kiss, but I put my hands on your chest.

"I would love nothing more than to rip off your clothes and have my way with you, but I don't think it would do anything except relieve sexual tension. It might even cause more problems than either one is ready to deal with."

"You are right. I'm very sorry that I got out of hand. I just wanted to kiss you so badly and..." I place a finger over your mouth.

"Hon, you never know. We may enjoy each other in every way before this week is over, but right now I don't think it's the right thing."

You drop your hands from me and walk over to the phone. You ring up a local cab company.

"I will be here around 8am tomorrow, is that ok?"

"Perfect! We will be ready for your arrival." With that you gave me a quick kiss and headed out the door. It was late so I gathered up my son and we sat on the couch and watched some TV. Once he fell asleep, I quietly slipped out of my clothes and into this huge soft bed. As I lay there, I though about calling you and asking you to join me. I was still turned on from earlier and had planned on relieving the tension, but quickly fell asleep.

I have very vivid dreams, but the one I was having at that moment was the end all to dreams. I could literally feel your hands and mouth exploring my body. In my half awake state I could hear myself moaning. I tried to go back deeper into my dream because I didn't want those feelings to leave. I slid my hand down between my legs and felt the wetness there. Trying to stay in that half-awake state I started to pleasure myself while imagining it was you. Only then did I realize it wasn't a dream. I opened my eyes to find you laying next to me. You brought my hand up and licked my fingers. You leaned in and kissed my lips gently then moved to my neck and finally my ear.

"If you want me to stop, I will," you softly whisper. Unable to control myself any longer, I whisper back.

"Please make love to me."

You kiss back to my lips and we devour each other with passion beyond anything we have ever experienced. You hands exploring me like you've known the path for years. My hands slowly exploring your body. You break the kiss and move down, caressing my breasts and tummy. Your mouth follows stopping at my breasts to savor them. I moan lightly and run a hand in your hair. Your hand slides lower, running on the insides of my thighs, careful not to touch my center. I lift my hips but you quickly move your hand. You want this to be exquisite in every way possible. You don't want our first time to be rushed, no matter how desperately we want each other. After suckling on my breasts a little more, you slowly move down. Leaving little nips and kisses along the way. You are very careful and purposeful in where and how you touch. My body is absolutely on fire wanting to feel you in every way. You move slowly down my body planting kissing down my left leg and up my right. Your hands administering ministrations of their own. The sensual nature of the entire encounter driving me to the brink. I try to move myself I such a way as to get you to brush against my core but you are wise to my actions and are able to counter every move. You kiss your way back up to my lips. I can feel your hardness against me. I know you want me as bad as I want you.

"Tell me what you want, dear."

"I .. I... want.. you."

"Tell me exactly what you want." You reach down and with the most gentle touch caress me. I try to move against your hand but you are quick to move. The ache inside me is so strong I am at a loss for what to say. Finally, I am able to find my words.

"I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. I want to feel your fingers exploring my depths." At that you needed no more urging and quickly moved down between my legs. I spread my legs open and close my eyes. You gently reach in and spread my lips open. You slide your tongue fro my opening up to my clit. You gently scrap it with your teeth. Shockwaves run through my body as I moan with pleasure. With just the tip of your tongue, you lick my clit. Slowly and gently you slide two fingers inside me. You feel me contract around them as you slowly pump them in and out while your tongue and mouth continue licking and sucking my clit. I start moving my hips feeling my orgasm building. I reach down and grab your hair pushing your face into me. My legs wrap around you and I scream out as wave after wave of orgasm racks my body. As it starts to subside, you lick up my juices then start to kiss your way up to me. I start licking your face then whisper that its your turn.

"We will save that for another time. Right now I need to be inside of you. I need to feel you around me. I need to be one with you." With that you slowly slide into me as if you always belonged there. Our fit is perfect and we start moving in sync with each other as if we had been lovers for many years. You plant kisses on my neck and suckle my breasts. Your moans start to get louder and your pace quickens as our coupling reaches it pinnacle. I pull my legs up to feel you penetrate me deeper. The feeling of you inside me is almost more than I can take. I can feel another orgasm building. You can tell by my sounds and movements that I am getting close. You hold on as long as you can.

"Oh baby, I can't hold it anymore." With that you release inside me. This sets me over the edge and I reach orgasm with you. You pump a couple more time as my convulsions milk you. You prop your self up on your elbows, looking down at me, still inside me.


"Good morning, my love."