The Encounters Ch. 05

Story Info
The same man?
1k words
4.19
9.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I got up, showered and put on an old t-shirt of and a pair of tight short shorts. I didn't wear a bra. Hardly ever did. Well it depended where I was and what I was wearing. I had to dress conservatively at work. But when I went out, sometimes that was a different matter. I called in to work and told them I wouldn't be in. I was going to take the next several days off and come in Monday. I was a little angry at myself for what I had done last night, exhibiting myself for some stranger. It was really stupid and dangerous. Who knows what could have happened if he had broken in, whoever he was. I could have been raped and killed.

The t-shirt and shorts really showed off my body but heck I was alone in the house. I had the day to myself and after doing a little house cleaning, I sat down with a glass of wine to unwind with lunch. I kept telling myself how stupid and dangerous I had been last night. What confused me though was why I was a little upset that "He" didn't come in. I didn't even have the dream that I expected.

I was half way through my fourth glass of wine when the doorbell rang. Getting up I stumbled and nearly spilled it on the way to the door. This was unusual for me. I usually didn't drink like this but then I had never been as sexually frustrated after last night. I had been a little wound up thinking about it all day and wondering if "He" would be in my bed tonight. Who in the hell was he anyway. I was already thinking I would go to the club Friday night to find out just who in the hell he was and why I was so engrossed with him.

Peeking through the side window I saw "Him" standing in front of the door in a pair of sweat pants and shirt. I tried to make myself presentable then opened the door. He was staring at my nipples which were clearly outlined by the flimsiness of my t-shirt. My mind was in a fog as I reached down and grasped his already hard cock straining at his sweat pants. His cock felt thick and heavy as my fingers closed around it. Instantly I felt myself becoming aroused. His thick lips covered my mouth, his tongue darting, hungrily. His hands were busy too. Quickly they had slipped under my t-shirt to massage my tits. My nipples tingled as he squeezed them. I was already pushing down his sweat pants as he broke the kiss.

I woke several hours later lying nude on the sofa hung over like before although without the bad headache. The dream I had been having was like all the times before, the slow shallow entries at first with the eventual slow deep penetration. I hadn't finished the dream, but was awaken by the coolness of the air in the room. I was alone and wondering why I was there.

I was cold and wanted to go to bed and finish the dream. I staggered half asleep to my bed and crawled between warm sheets lying on my right side. I felt a warm body snuggle up against my back spooning me. I mumbled something as I felt this hot log slide between my legs into the slickness that was already there. I adjusted my position a little letting it easily slide back into me. I quickly fell back into the dream. It was a little different this time as it wasn't shallow thrusts but deep thrusting into me as we spooned. Later I was turned onto my stomach and the thrusting into me was hard, fast and deep as I was held up and pulled onto the hard cock. I felt myself orgasm several times before I felt him stiffen and hold still as his hard cock flexed and spasmed and filled me with his hot cum. After that, I fell into a deep sleep not awakening until the early morning sunlight hit me in the eyes.

Even though I had a slight headache, I felt sexually satisfied. I sat there in bed thinking about the dream. It felt so real this time and was most unusual as the dream started when I was in the living room and not in my bedroom in bed. It had actually started at the front door like I had met him there and we stripped each other right there in front of the open door. I remembered him picking me up, kicking the door closed and carrying me to the sofa where after laying me down, he explored my body with his hands, tongue and lips sending me into several orgasms before he slowly entered me. The hugeness of his size stretched me and filled me in a way I had never felt before. I felt my body give to him and spasm to his thrusting. I felt every ripple of his cock, as it moved inside me. It touched places I didn't know was there. When his cock flexed, spasmed and released its torrent into me, I felt each spurt. It felt so real, the dream this time.

Too many thoughts were flooding my mind now. I thought back to the nights of the dreams I had and awaken alone knowing Chad had not been with me. There had always been a musky smell as there was now. I never questioned it after the first few times. I thought it had been a yeast infection. Now I wasn't sure. They were all just dreams, fucking good dreams. Now I questioned if they had really been dreams at all. The dreams had always been with the black guy from the club, the guy that seemed to be following me now, watching me. The thought of being with him repulsed me but then again, it excited me. These were feeling I had never had before.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers