The Encounters Ch. 11

Story Info
Chad again.
3.9k words
3.88
7.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad Chad's car was in my drive way when I drove up. He was a day early. I parked and rushed into the house and into his arms. I wasted no time in getting his shirt off and was undoing his belt while we were kissing. He wasted no time in getting my blouse off and had slipped my skirt and panties off before I got his pants down.

"Damn Sara, you're fucking hot." One hand was already cupping my mound and a finger was sliding in the moisture below as a finger was inserted. I pulled him to the floor right there. I was so fucking horny from talking to Wayne and thinking about cock that I didn't want to spend the time getting to the bedroom. Chad had already kissed his way down across my breasts and was working his way down across my stomach and mound. His tongue quickly found its way and had parted my swollen lips and was flicking my clit when I screamed in relief as the first orgasm coursed through me. I needed it and quickly. I had been surprised on how close I had been when talking with Wayne. I had been about to cum when I had been trying to get Chad's pants off. I almost came when he had inserted his finger. Now that my body was quivering, I was in heaven. I had tightened my legs around his head and almost smothered him as he fought for air all the while trying to pull my legs apart. He broke free and had risen up and was looking at my face as he breathlessly stammered.

"Damn Sara, you almost crushed my head. You really missed me didn't you?"

I was still riding out my high, still quivering as he said this and I didn't quite hear him. I had almost shouted Wayne's name and had just caught myself. I had been still thinking of large black cock and as I was coming down from the hard orgasm I told myself I had to be very careful. I was looking at Chad's face and wondered if he could tell as he slid his hardness inside me and began thrusting. I was so wet and sloppy I couldn't feel much of him as he thrust in and out hard and fast. He came before getting me off again and fell down on me.

"Damn Sara, I needed you. You're so hot and slick I couldn't hold back."

He was on top of me looking at me as I felt him shrivel and slip from me. I did the best I could to have a dreamy look on my face. Although the one orgasm had been good, I was disappointed he had not lasted longer. I wanted to be taken through many orgasms and worn out. He had not done that. I was still horny but hid my disappointment as I pulled him down in a kiss. When we broke apart, I rolled out from under him and headed for the shower picking up my clothes as I went. He followed.

I had really not said very much to him as we met and made love and when I walked away he asked. "Sara, is there something wrong?"

"No Chad, I had a rough day at the office and I needed you just then. Now I need a shower and to relax for a while. Would you open the bottle of Riesling in the frig and bring it with you?"

I heard the frig door open and close and the cork pop out of the bottle and the twinkling of glasses as I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. He soon joined me and left the wine sitting on the counter. I was already relaxing under the hot water and had my back to him when he stepped in. My mind was preoccupied, in another place, thinking about black cock and how satisfying it had been. This first meeting with Chad since my weekend adventures wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped. I hoped it would get better or at least as it was before I found out how good large cock was. It would kill me if he found out I had been with others. I wondered what he would do if he ever found out that I had been with black men and I might prefer them. Hell I didn't know myself if I really preferred them. I didn't want it to happen again, I had to hide my feelings and try not to be tempted. I had to be careful and hide my secret. I would do all I could to keep away from them. I would deal with them at the office only I had decided as I felt a stiff rod pock me in the butt as Chad wrapped his arms around me under the spray. I leaned back to him slightly turning my head into his as we kissed. I had made up my mind just then that I would make the most of it and spend the week with Chad, at his place or mine. As long as I was with him, they would stay away. I decided I liked Chad enough to try to get things back the way they were.

We made love there in the shower, he doing what he did best and eating me out until I couldn't take it any longer and I had to have him inside me. I concentrated my mind on him and what he was doing and discovered he could satisfy me while we were doing it. It wasn't until we were exhausted and had left the shower and dried each other off and were sitting in the living room drinking wine that my mind wandered. I was thinking about what Wayne had talked about earlier. The kid's man something ceremony whatever that was. Why were the girls afraid of him? It hit me right then, Wayne had mentioned he was larger than either him or Mau. The girls were afraid of him because of his size. Shit, why did I have to be involved? How did I get into this mess?

I was startled out of my thoughts when Chad placed his hand on my thigh while he was speaking to me.

"Sara, you seem to be preoccupied with something. Care to tell me about it?"

"Huh?"

"I've been talking to you for the past few minutes and you seem to be somewhere else. Is something wrong?"

"Oh no Chad, I was just thinking about work. Nothing really, well actually I will be kept busy with it for a while. It's just another complicated case to work through." I didn't really know just how complicated it would be. I smiled and cuddled up to him and started watching TV. It was a dumb show but it got my mind off of what was bothering me for a while. We went to bed after a while and made love. I wasn't into it that much but I did get off a few times as well as Chad and fell into a troublesome sleep. I dreamed of them, Mau, Wayne and the kid. I tossed and turned and got up several times and sat and read or tried to until my eyes got tired enough to go back to bed. I was exhausted when the alarm went off.

I was in a tired daze as I got ready for work. Chad had already left as I was staggering around. I told him I would meet him at his place after work and we would stay there for the rest of the week. I didn't want to stay here and possibly get discovered by the three I was trying to do my best to avoid. I knew they wouldn't try anything at Chad's place. I pack my bag, put it in the car and left for work.

Wayne called me at work a little after I got there.

"Did you miss us? We missed you. You know you want us, our big black cocks. I know you will be thinking about us the rest of the day. Bye love."

I didn't say a thing. Just listened and hung up when he did. He was right though. I didn't get them off my mind the rest of the day. I called up Amber to meet for lunch and thought that would get my mind elsewhere but even though we met at a local restaurant, it didn't help. Each black guy I saw took my mind back to what Wayne said. I tried to concentrate on Amber and what she was saying. We talked a lot but after lunch and I got back to the office, I couldn't remember just what we talked about. Black cock kept jumping back into my thoughts.

The day went by slowly and after work I found myself at Chad's place. I didn't go in right away, just sat in the car about 30 minutes until he got home. I was worried that somehow my escapades would be found out. I still didn't quite know if Chad noticed a difference in me. He had mentioned how toned I was down there many times in our lovemaking before Wayne and his cousin. Now I seemed to be hornier than ever and much slicker. Was it possible to lose the tightness, the tone as I was stretched by much larger cocks? I was into doing the Kegel exercises now and was doing them as I sat waiting. I didn't know if it would do any good. When he showed up, I walked in beside him as he left the cars carrying my bag.

I was so worried that I couldn't get my mind to think of having sex with him even after he undressed me and pulled me down onto the bed with him. My body wasn't responding and after a while, I told him I was stressed out and just couldn't get into it. He was kind of pissed. He had a raging hard on and left to I guess do something about it. He didn't come back into the bed room but sulked around in the kitchen and fixed dinner for us. He hardly spoke to me all through dinner. Finally I spoke up and made the excuses of stress on the job with one client and how I screwed up his trial. There was some truth to it as I did screw up but had gotten it straightened out. Even then the senior partner was pissed at me for a while.

My period was starting also so I was having difficulty there. Sometimes PMS hits me pretty hard. That seemed to smooth things over. I would be out of the sex thing for the rest of the week anyway. It was an excuse I had used before and no reason for it not to work now. I was glad my period had started. It was heavy this time and stopped Chad from fucking me and although we didn't have sex, I did oral sex on him. He was satisfied with that.

Wayne kept calling me at work or on the way to work every day so I finally stopped answering the phone. I was glad for caller ID. Still he got to me and made me horny for them. I wondered how long I would last. He kept bringing up the kid and the need for a ceremony. Why couldn't he find someone else I kept thinking? I didn't want to do it, to participate. I didn't care if the kid was demanding to have me.

Friday was fast approaching and Amber wanted me to go out with the girls. I used Chad as an excuse not to. I didn't want to run into Wayne and his cousins. I spent the weekend with Chad but I was in a lousy mood the whole time. My period had been quite hard this time with heavy cramping. That put Chad in a bad mood too. We fought a lot this time, a lot more than usual. I had gotten pretty fed up with him and was about to call it quits but backed down.

Then there was Wayne. He kept calling and Chad started to get suspicious and started asking about him. I kept telling him he was a client of the firm that was calling about his case. He didn't believe me and we fought about this too. When he answered my cell and started telling him to fuck off and leave me alone, I screamed at him that he was going to cause me to lose my position with the firm. He backed down, tossed the phone at me and stormed out. It was Sunday night and I didn't see Chad again until Monday evening. That day I had called Wayne and told him that I would think about what he wanted if he would quite calling and leave me alone for a while. I needed the time to decide what to do. He was satisfied with that and quit calling me. I didn't want to do what he wanted but I had to find some way to deal with all of this. Him constantly calling had added to the rift that was forming between me and Chad.

The grief of my period was winding down and when I got off work I drove by my place and got a sexy negligee that Chad had bought me along with his favorite perfume and drove back to his place. I got everything ready for dinner, candles and all and with plenty of time left before he got home I soaked in the bath, taking time to relax and wash well. I was squeaky clean when I dressed in the negligee and robe and waited for him while dinner was cooking. I thought I had failed when I met him at the door and instead of him being excited, he was kind of subdued. I put dinner on hold and led him to the bedroom.

"Chad, I want you to make love to me. Satisfy me like I have never been satisfied before. Make me beg for you to stop."

"Oh love, I have missed you and wanted you so bad this past week," He sobbed.

He quickly removed my robe and negligee and had pushed me back onto the bed and was in between my legs covering me with kisses. His hands wandered over my body finding delight in the wetness found when cupping my mound. Fingers slipped inside rubbing me bringing me to my first orgasm. His lips and tongue quickly followed sucking at my hidden button, caressing it, sending electric current racing deep through me as he quickly brought on my next needed orgasm. Oh how I needed it. I didn't want him to ever stop. I loved his tongue and lips and what they did to me. He had me withering in ecstasy, orgasm following orgasm. Sweat drenched my body, my moans and screams of pleasure drowned out the other sounds, the sounds of ever day life. I was in the moment, my body quivering from one orgasm to the next.

I heard someone begging for him to stop, to fuck me. It couldn't have been me. The pleasure was too great. It was getting so tender to the touch. Oh god I loved his tongue as he flicked and sucked that tender spot. Finally I had to push him away, hold him off me. I couldn't take any more.

"Chad," I gasp. "Fuck me. I need you inside me!"

He complied with my wishes and moved up and slipped easily inside me. I wanted to feel him, every ripple of his hard cock inside me. I wanted to orgasm with him inside me. I wanted to orgasm with him. He was very hard and impatient. He thrust hard and fast. He didn't last long. He thrust in hard and deep several times and emptied himself deep inside me. He came way too soon. Laying there under him as he empted himself and collapsed down on me was a disappointment. I had hoped Chad's performance would have been better, like the way it had been before. He was already drifting off, a slight snore coming from him as I lay there under him in agony wanting another release, a deep cum filled release.

It was then I wished I had been with Wayne or his cousins. I wondered about Jake, if he was like his brother or cousin. I wondered what it would be like to be with the three of them. I rolled Chad off me and lay there beside him in deep thought, watching him as he snored lightly. I did care about him; we had spent several years as lovers. Still, as I lay there looking at him I couldn't help but feel disappointed in his performance. I had wanted him to take my body past the sexually satisfied feelings I had with Wayne and his cousin. That hadn't happened, my body was sexually unfilled. I could feel it deep inside me, my body's want of being sexually satisfied and the need of a deep cum filled release. I couldn't sleep and remembered I had put dinner on hold. I nudged Chad awake.

"Honey, dinner will be ruined if we don't get up." I slipped out of bed and wrapped up in my robe. "Come on Chad, get up."

I left him and went to the kitchen and restarted dinner. I hoped I could salvage most of it and somehow rekindle the romantic feelings I earlier had for Chad. After all, he had been a very good lover with a very talented tongue. Yes I thought, but that was before I knew about black cock. Black cock, why did that thought jump into my mind? I stood there thinking about Wayne and his cousins. Why did this have to happen? My life had been satisfying as it was with Chad and my job. I hadn't been looking for something more. My mind was tormented and preoccupied with these thoughts as Chad stumbled into the room. Startled by him as he wrapped his arms around me, I burnt my finger on a hot pan as I was getting the meal on the table.

"Damn Chad you caused me to burn my finger," I blurted out as I stuck it into my mouth.

"Sorry dear. Here put it under the cold water." He had turned on the cold water and was holding my finger under it. It was already feeling better. I didn't burn it bad but just enough to feel it. He started to say something then changed his mind and just looked at me.

"Chad, what is it." I wanted to draw him out. I knew he wanted to say something, something was bothering him.

"Oh, nothing, let's have dinner first and talk later." He had already poured the wine and was holding my chair wanting me to sit down. I did and he took his seat.

"To us!" He toasted as he held his glass up.

I wondered what he meant as I held mine up in the toast. "To us!"

The meal went on with small talk, nothing really important. Still I could sense something was bothering him. Was it me? Could he tell I was unfaithful? I had never been unfaithful before. Does it show somehow? Could he tell my body was reacting differently for him when we had sex? I wasn't about to confess anything to him. I waited for the shit to hit the fan so to speak. He knows doesn't he I kept thinking? It got so I couldn't look at him. I felt miserable. Dinner for me was pretty much ruined. I didn't eat much, just nibbled. Finally he spoke up.

"Sara, I don't really know how to put this, but I, we need to talk."

Oh no I thought, here it comes. He does know. I kept quiet and just looked at him, eyes slightly downcast.

"Sara, I've accepted a position with the company in San Francisco. I want you to come with me."

I wasn't sure I heard him correctly; I just looked at him with a surprised look on my face. I was relieved he didn't know. "What did you say?"

"I've accepted a position in San Francisco. I know you need time to think about it but I want you to come with me. We can get married and maybe start a family. I will be making twice as much as I make now and we can now afford it."

It hit me hard, what he was saying now. I was stammering and looking for the right words to say. "Chad, I don't know. This is so sudden. I need time to think about it."

I knew I didn't want to marry him. He was just my lover. How do I go about saying no to all of this? "How much time do I have to think about all of this? When do you have to be there?"

"Well they want me there as soon as possible. But they will give me time to get my affairs in order. I would think a few weeks."

"Chad, I can't give you an answer right now. I have my own job to think about. The firm has no office in San Francisco. I need time." I was upset now that he had sprung something like this on me. I needed to go home.

"Chad, I'll let you clean up. I have to go home and think about this." I got up from the table leaving him sitting there and went and dressed and packed up my things. He was still sitting there drinking wine as I left.

I drove home trying to think about what I had to do. I didn't want to marry him. I despised his family, hated his father. Marrying his son would not stop the old man from trying to get me in bed. It would just make it easier, those long holidays where we would be forced together. I loved my job. There was no way I was going to give that up. Although I did want kids someday, this wasn't the time. No, I had to somehow tell Chad no without creating a big scene. I wanted to part as friends.

I got home, stripped and sank into a tub of very hot water sprinkled with lavender bath beads. I had a bottle of wine sitting beside the tub. It was a good Riesling, my favorite. I relaxed and let my mind drift.

The paperwork for Mau and Jake was done, just had to be signed and submitted. I would have the receptionist call Wayne in the morning to set up an appointment. Their citizenship was a done deal. It was easy since their father was a citizen. I also submitted the paperwork to the French for dual citizenship there as well. That being done, there would not be another reason to see them. They would be out of my life. As for Chad, I would just make the excuse that I would not give up my career to move to San Francisco. Besides I did not want to move that far away from my elderly parents.

That all settled in my mind, I finished my bath and readied myself for bed. I was tired. The stress of the past week and Chad asking me to marry him and move had exhausted me. I finished my wine, brushed my teeth and went to bed.