The Encounters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"If I take part in Jake's ritual, what or how would I do it? I'm not saying I will, not yet anyway."

"It will be really quite simple as there is no village that will take part, no medicine man or others that will take part. It will just be me and Mau doing the required chanting, body painting etc. that will need to be done. It usually takes three days to get ready, to build up for the mating but this will be quite simple, one day."

"Will you and Mau take part with Jake in fucking me?"

"No. It is his manhood ritual and it will be just you and him alone for an undisturbed week. After that, you belong to the three of us and well that will be up to you. It will be a difficult week for you. He is young, impatient and inexperienced and much longer and larger than either me or Mau. He may hurt you so you will need to take it slow. I have explained this to him and am not sure he understands."

I lay there thinking about that. It was so erotic being with him and Mau and now possible Jake. I knew I was going through with it even though what Wayne had just said about his size. I wanted to know if I could handle it, a larger cock. I was sure I could do it. I had to. It was going to last a week? I needed to schedule a week off from work. I snuggled up against him, his hot body wanting more. I wasn't ready for sleep. I quickly had him aroused. This time I straddled him and slowly slid down his hard pole savoring the feeling of the hard ridges as I slid down. When I was fully sitting on him, his shaft pushing up into me, the head of his hard cock pushing against my cervix was when I stopped sliding down and started flexing my groin muscles milking at him and causing his opening to slide around on the hard muscular surface of my cervix. I liked doing this, sending electric current from his tip down his cock and to his balls. He reached up and was caressing my tits, tweaking the nipples as I came. I hadn't wanted my own release that early and had to stop what I was doing and ride my quivers and spasms out. After I calmed down, I renewed my effort to bring his release into me by just using slight movement of my groin muscles. It worked and he was soon filling me with his cum as his cock pulsed and flexed and pushed gobs into me. I felt every contraction and loved it. After wards I lay there in his arms thinking about Jake and something either Wayne or Mau said. I didn't remember who. I nudge him.

"You awake Wayne?" I nudged him again. "You awake?"

"Yes, I am. Quit jabbing me in the ribs. Your elbow hurts."

"I remember something you or Mau said about Jake, the girls are afraid of him. Why?"

"It's his size. He's bigger than anyone in the village or even me or Mau. The girls and all the women knew. There were only a few mature women that wanted to be with him for his ritual even though they would have had no choice."

"How did they know?" I was now getting real curious as to what I was getting into.

"For the most part its like going back in time, clothes or coverings are optional in the tribe. It wasn't until a few years ago when the tribe started accepting the idea that they needed to wear clothes. You know tourists, white man's interference in the culture. Also the act of sex was not entirely private. Kids learn in an early age about sex by watching the sex acts going on around them. So everything is seen by all. Kids watched and played together."

"How big is he?" I remembered the short feel I had in the office. He had seemed huge but I didn't really know.

"I have seen him and he is longer and fatter than either Mau or me but I haven't measured him if that is what you want to know. I don't even know how long I am or Mau for that matter or how thick. You can handle both of us but I think you will need to be slow and careful with Jake. I don't recall anyone larger."

I fell asleep after that and was awaken the next morning by the alarm clock. I didn't remember setting it and discovered it was set several hours earlier than I usually had it set. Wayne wasn't in bed with me. I got up and looked for him but he had gotten up and left before the alarm. I was glad I had several hours to get ready for work and took a leisurely shower taking time to get squeaky clean. I thought about the night and was more sure than ever that I would go through with it. I just needed to schedule the week off to do it. After a quick breakfast, I left for work and was soon immersed in the problems of the day. I let my boss know I would be taking the following week off. I rushed to get everything done so I could.

This was Wednesday and it looked clear sailing for the following week. I had rescheduled all of my appointments. I called Wayne and told him I would be ready Friday night if that was OK. It was.

Chad called and asked if I would meet for dinner. He was leaving Friday and had a few things of mine that I had left at his house. I had some of his things that I needed to get to him so I told him I would meet him around 8:00 tonight at what was "our" restaurant. That would give me time to get home and get his stuff together and take a bath. It was going to be our last night and I wanted to look good. The day went by faster after that and I headed home as soon as I could. I was out the door at 5:00. Arriving home I quickly gathered his things, put them in a large bag and stripped and hit the shower.

I was excited that Chad would be out of the way now and as I stood under the hot spray I reflected upon what might take place this next week. I was really curious about the ritual I would be put through. I needed to know more and thought I would grill Wayne a little more. That is after I got through dinner tonight. I hoped Chad wouldn't insist that I go home with him or something like that. I really didn't want to go to bed with him again. I was still afraid he would sense the change in me, that he didn't satisfy me anymore. My shower over, I patted myself dry and dressed in a casual shirt and slacks. Nothing glamorous or seductive, I didn't want to encourage him or hint to him I might go to bed. I still wanted to part as friends and going to bed with him again would ruin everything. We met in the restaurant parking lot and exchanged our things with laughter. Chad kept cracking jokes which livened up the exchange. Then we went inside and ate. There were times it was awkward as he tried to hold my hand but we got past that. We parted with a kiss on the cheek and that was that. I was home by 10:30.

I set the alarm for morning and stripped and slipped between the sheets thinking about Friday night and the following week. I was making myself horny with curiosity as I fell asleep. The night was uneventful and I awoke with the alarm. I was extremely horny and as I stood under the shower I used the handheld to get off. I did it twice before I finally soaped down and rinsed. I was a little weak kneed but that was OK. I needed it. I quickly dressed grabbed a bite to eat and headed to work. I called Wayne a little after I got to work and asked him if I needed anything special for the ritual Friday night. He said he had everything ready and I was to be at his place as soon as I could after work so we could get started. He also mentioned that Mau wanted to see me after work and he would be at my place when I got there. The mention of Mau and that he was going to be at my place after work excited me and I couldn't get my mind off of him the rest of the day.

I was extremely horny when I got home. My panties were soaked through; I was flushed and hot when I walked through the door. Mau was standing there looking at me. The moment I walked into the room and saw him, a flood of heat swept through my body. I thought he was going to embrace me but he picked me up instead and carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. By the time I had removed my blouse; he had removed my skirt, panties and was himself nude. My eyes went to his beautiful uncircumcised cock that was rapidly growing hard, the swelling head glistening as the foreskin stretched back. He was huge, bigger than Wayne. He was about an inch longer than Wayne whom I estimated to be about 8 or 9 inches. The head of his swollen cock must have been bigger by at least a third and his thickness; well it makes him a tight fit.

While looking, I had involuntary spread my legs and he had already climbed onto the bed between them. When he lay down on me and I felt his hardness pressing between us I knew I wanted to be with him, to have him inside me. Just the thought sent me into an orgasm as he was kissing me. As he rose up on his knees and was running his hands over me I thrust my hips up to meet his huge swollen log as I grasp it in my hands and started sliding it between my already wet cunt lips. He was ecstatic seeing I was so hot for him and wanted him.

"Ohhh baby, you can't wait to get this huge black cock into you. Can you? You missed me didn't you? Did you miss this baby?"

"Yes, yes good god I want you." I was pulling on him as he leaned back smiling at me. I could see some precum forming at his tip as I pulled on him. "God Mau, get this inside me. Fuck me."

I was fully aware of him and how his cock felt stretching me as he slowly pushed in. Funny I thought, he speaks English so well after only few weeks of lessons. He was pushing against my cervix pushing it up into my stomach when I felt his balls against my ass. He had just gotten it all the way in when my body started to convulse again in another orgasm. He rode my spasms out holding himself in by hanging onto my hips and pulling me to him, keeping me impaled.

I was crying, in ecstasy, it felt so good. He held me as he started his long thrusting in and out. Every nerve within me was shooting sparks. I raised myself up and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and embraced him. He was kissing the tears from my face as I was crying for him. His arms were around me holding me tight to him while he was trying to thrust up into me with just using pelvis thrusts. Not getting much movement doing that, I was impaled against him and holding him tight, he finally leaned over dropping us back down on the bed. He grabbed my legs and forced them away from his waist and brought them up over his shoulders and using his upper body, pushed my knees almost to my chest. Pushing his cock in even deeper, I screamed in total pleasure as he started hard fast thrusting. My screams faded to whimpering as wave after wave of spasms racked my body. My orgasms seemed to be never ending. I know he had several releases into me, I felt him stiffen and push himself deeper into me and pump me full of cum several times but I was on such a orgasmic high, I scarcely felt them. Sweat was dripping from him when he started to slow down and finally stopped and just held himself still, keeping himself deep in me. My eyes were glazed over in ecstasy and tears and I had to run my hands across them to clear them so I could look up at him.

My expression must have been questioning his stopping as he said, "Baby, I need to rest."

He lay down on me letting my legs drop beside him. I wrapped them around him locking him against me and inside me. He rested as I kissed him, his mouth and everywhere my lips could reach. I tasted his sweat and I liked it. We rested for about 20 minutes, him remaining hard inside me when he started a very slow thrusting, bringing himself almost all the way out, just leaving his swollen head in my tunnel before slowly pushing his way back in. I was holding my legs wide apart and in the air giving him his freedom while clenching my pussy muscles. He was driving me wild now with the slow movement in and out. I could feel every ripple of his hard cock and it quickly brought me to another orgasm. I could see in his eyes, this incredible slowness and my clenching him, milking him with my pussy was bringing him close. He moaned he was going to cum as I felt him stiffen, push himself in deep and begin his spasms into me. This release was incredibly long and hard for him. He kept moaning all through it. He pumped gobs and gobs of hot cum into me and finally just lay there on top of me quivering. I held him tight to me marveling at his long hard release and how it felt inside me.

As he was recovering and slipped from me, he said, "Damn that ached all the way into my balls. I've never had it feel like that."

"It was beautiful Mau. Are you going to stay?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

We spent the night together making love whenever we found the energy and awoke the next morning exhausted. I drug myself from bed and thought about calling in and not going to work. Then I remembered I had a client appointment first thing this morning. I thought after that I would try to leave early. Wayne called.

"Sara, pack a bag that will get you by for a week. We will leave just as soon as you get off work. I have chartered a small plane to take us to where the ritual is going to be."

"What do you mean; this is not going to be at your place?"

"No, I found some others that are going to have the ritual and we are going to join them. It's going to make it more realistic and fun. If you can get away earlier, that would be better. We could leave and get there sooner and join in."

I was silent thinking about that. "You mean it will not be just us, me and Jake and you and Mau? Just how many others will there be?" I wasn't prepared for this and was wavering on not going.

"Relax babe, you will be safe with us. I found some people from the same tribal area that are here in the states and have two boys that will be doing the manhood ceremony. There will also be two girls that will be doing the woman ritual. It should be fun. I'll try to get you away from man ritual for a while so you can watch the woman ritual. You might be interested in watching some of that. I'll see if they can get started first. Would you be interested in watching that?"

"Well yes I would." I thought that would be interesting and decided then I would still go. "I'm going to get away from work around 10: this morning is that early enough?"

"Sara that would be great, if you can get here by 10:30, we could leave just after that. I'll make sure the plane will be ready."

He hung up before I had a chance to say anything else so I got my bag down and started packing. Mau was watching and selected just what I would need. When I packed my overnight case with my tooth brush, tooth paste and all the other woman essentials he snapped it shut and grabbed it and my bag and told me he would take care of them and get them to his place. I was glad I didn't have to worry about them.

I left for work excited about the adventure I was going on. I didn't realize just what I was getting into.

I made it to Wayne's early; my meeting with my client went fast. He parked my car in the garage and we drove to the airport in his. I didn't have a chance to look at my bags to make sure I had everything so I hoped I did. I had shoved my birth control pills in last minute before Mau snapped it shut and had forgotten to take one in the excitement actually I had missed taking one two days in a row. I figured I would take them when we got to where we were going. We were on the plane and in the air before I knew it.

"Where are we going?"

"It's going to be a surprise."

I was surprised when we landed in a small field in Louisiana after a very long flight and taxied up to the edge of a swamp. I'd slept most of the way and woke up groggy. I didn't know if it had been from exhaustion from the night before or if I had been drugged not that it mattered. I was here now and nothing I could do about it. It was getting dark and we didn't wait long after the plane left when a swamp boat showed up. It was one of those boats with a big fan on the back. I didn't know what it was called but we jumped on board as soon as it docked and took off through the swamp. It was terribly hot and muggy, the lights on the boat showed our way. I was totally lost when we arrived at our destination. I was also close to being deaf when the fan was shut off although I could hear a drum beat off in the distance. We left the boat and walked some distance to this village made up of huts that were illuminated by a large fire. I could see people dancing to the beat of the drums around the fire as we approached.

"Damn, they already started," I heard Wayne say as we approached. I was startled when I saw everyone dancing was nude and painted various colors. My first impression was that we went back in time into the Stone Age.

"Quick, duck into this hut. We need to get ready and join in." Wayne pulled me into the hut and the others, Mau and Jake went somewhere else. "Quick, get your clothes off so we can join the others."

"You mean we have to take our clothes off?"

"Yes, quickly or we will miss most of the woman ritual." I was hesitating and Wayne quickly undressed me. "Relax, we will be in the shadows and hard to see." He quickly had me stripped and pulled out into the crowd before I could argue. My eyes were glued to the dancers whom were all nude sweaty men illuminated by the fire. It was then I noticed the young women painted white and red surrounded by the sweaty painted dancing men. The women were tied, hands above their heads, feet spread to stakes on the ground. The men would dance up close to them and rub up against them in a wild sexual frenzy. All the men were sexually excited. I didn't know how long this had been going on and asked Wayne. He whispered that it had to have been going on for a while as the men's cocks were getting moist as they slid them between the young women's legs. You could tell the two young women were turned on sexually then. They would both jerk their groins at the cocks as they slid across their wet openings. The men were not making any attempt to enter. I was watching this getting really turned on.

"Why are they not fucking them?" I asked quietly to Wayne.

"The men dancing are not the ones chosen to fuck them. They will take part later after the medicine man says the women are ready to receive them. This way most of the men in the tribe can take part in the ritual."

I was becoming entranced and hadn't begun to notice the dancers going out into the watching crowd and pulling women into the circle of dancers. As more women were pulled into the circle, they were positioned on their hands and knees and entered from behind by the dancers. Wayne had gripped my arm and was pulling me away from the scene into the deeper shadows. At first I was going to protest but he gripped my arm tighter and broke my trance.

"If they had gotten to you, you would have been pulled into the circle and would have been forced to take part. Now it is safer to watch."

We were deeper in the shadows but could still see what was happening. The ground around the feet of the two young women was covered with fucking couples. The orgy was just starting as the medicine man pronounced the women ready to mate when he inserted his fingers into them. The men that were chosen then positioned themselves between the legs of each woman and thrust up into them with one sudden thrust. They were fucked this way until each man released his torrent of cum into them. The women were then released and carried away by the men.

"Come, I have to get you to the selected women's hut before we both are dragged into the orgy. It is not safe for you to be outside."

He pulled me toward one hut just as I was sighted and almost pulled back to the crowd. Mau stepped between me and the man groping for me and pushed him away just as we reached the hut. I was pushed inside, Wayne following. He stood just by the door and told the women occupants of the hut that I was chosen for Jake and for them to get me ready for tomorrow. The women just stood there and looked at me for the longest before an old woman approached me.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers