The Encounters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"A white woman? No white woman has never been in ritual before. MMMMMMMMM," she stated as she ran her hands over my breasts causing my nipples to stiffen. "Small, young, sweet." I didn't know what to do so I stood there before her waiting for what was to come.

"I am healer." She finally stated. She motioned for the others to come. They started running their hands over me sending shivers up and down my spine and sides as the old one knelled between my legs and forced them apart. She inserted a finger into my already moistened and swollen pussy and pulled it out and sniffed. She dipped it back in, pulled out and sniffed again, this time also tasting. "MMMMMMM, almost ready." She then left and came back with this bowl of dark liquid. Drink!" She wasn't asking, it was an order.

I drank it. It was overly strong and had a strange taste. Something I had tasted before. It hit me then, I had drunk something like this when I got on the plane and before at home, and sometimes in my wine and other things I drank and sometimes ate. It had only been this past month and it had been a much weaker taste then. Not as strong as now. I wondered what it was and what it was for. I had felt hornier this past month.

She handed me another bowl full and again ordered me to drink it.

"Not ready yet, be ready tomorrow." She stated to no one in particular. "Tomorrow."

I wondered what she meant.

The others had been mixing paint and had me sit while one started braiding my hair and mixing a colored paste into it. The others started painting my face and body. I could see it was getting close to morning as light was beginning to penetrate the cracks in the wall of the hut. I had no sleep and was feeling tired when I was told to stand up so they could finish painting my body. It had been several hours since I had consumed anything but the bowls of dark liquid and I wondered if we would eat before the ceremony started. I was about to mention my hunger when the old one brought me another bowl. It was the same liquid. I drank it and another which this time made me a little woozy. I could hear the village waking up. I started to the door and was pulled back.

"No man see before time." The old one said and pulled me back. We must wait for time." I was given, along with the other two women something to eat along with bowls of the dark liquid. It was thicker and stronger this time, like molasses. I choked it down. A warm feeling was growing between my legs and lower stomach and pelvis region. It was like my pussy was starting to become inflamed and aroused. I could feel heat and moisture seeping from there.

"What is this stuff?" I asked the old woman.

"Make you ready."

"I don't understand? What is it for?"

"Make you ready." Was her answer as she walked away and went outside.

We were alone now the two women and I so I asked them. They giggled.

"Make you horny to make babies, make many babies," they giggled again.

Babies? No, not me. Wayne told me I wouldn't get pregnant besides I have been taking my birth control. No wait I thought I haven't taken a pill the last several days. I started looking around for my bag and couldn't find it. Tomorrow the old one had said. Did she mean I would be fertile tomorrow? I need to find my pills. I had some spermicide in my bag also. I needed my bag.

"Sara, Sara, are you there?" I heard Mau just outside the hut. The ritual is about to start. Are you ready?"

"Mau, I need my bag. Quick, do you know where it is? I need my birth control, find Wayne."

I could hear the crowd gathering, a drum was starting a slow beat, the door was opened and the medicine man and healer entered. It was too late. I was the first out the door behind the medicine man and in front of the other women. The healer brought up the rear. I quickly glanced around looking for both Mau and Wayne. I wanted them to stop this. All I saw was a crowd of about 50 or 60 painted black men and women, too many to count. I realized quite quickly I was the only white woman in the crowd. Excited chatter arouse all around me as we were led through the crowd. The excitement was overwhelming and all tried to touch me. I was getting frantic now as we were led to the framework where we would be strapped spread eagled, as the women were the night before. I needed to get away and tried but was grabbed and tied to the frame before I got away. There were too many eager hands waiting. I cried out for Wayne to stop this but wasn't heard over the chatter of the crowd and the beat of the drums.

I was securely tied as were the other two, the crowd hushed. The medicine man and healer started the chanting. The dancing started. Men approached and touched. There were tears streaming down my face as hardening shafts started rubbing against me. I was afraid now. I knew that without my birth control I could be fertile. That was the point of the liquid they had been forcing me to drink, to make me horny and fertile. The beat and pace of the dance quickened. The men that approached and rubbed against me seemed to be in slow motion, taking their time as they slid their hard cocks between my legs and over my body. Where the engorged heads of their hard cocks touched, some left smears of precum.

At first I struggled and fought to keep from becoming more aroused but my body failed me. The men suckled at my breasts hardening the nipples creating shivers down my spine. As they rubbed against me, I could feel the heat building and the storm brewing under my belly button and extending to my opening as the heat swelled me. While they slid their hardened shafts between my legs, sliding through my heat and moisture, I found my pussy thrusting at them. Their excitement grew. I was no longer looking around for Wayne or Mau. Everyone started looking the same.

I lost track of time. The sexual fever rose as I felt one man slide his shaft through my moisture and lose control as he pulled back. His cum splattered against my mound and stomach as his cock jumped up when it pulled free from between my legs. The one who was behind me did the same and his cum splashed against my butt cheeks. Soon the others were doing it. None at the time actually tried to enter me although some were close. They were masturbating me with their cocks now, each one humping me this way causing my body to jerk and spasm as my orgasms came and went. It seemed to be a game with them and after several hours they got the idea to hold still with the head of their cocks in my slit and let me do all the work as I jerked my groin at them trying to get them to enter me.

It was uncontrollable, the thrusting and jerking of my groin at them, wanting the hard cocks inside me. I was masturbating myself on the heads of their cocks as they slid across my opening and up against my clit and back across my opening. Spasms were racking my body and weak moans were escaping my throat. Still I couldn't get enough. I wanted them all to fuck me. I could feel hot cum squirting from the hard cocks sliding between my swollen lips and over my opening and mixing with my own moisture. It was coating my inner thighs and running down my legs. The older men soon tired of doing me and were more involved in the orgy that was going on around us. The younger men were still excited with me and kept up their orgy with me. Soon the men were all making a game of it and were trying to hold their cock heads fully between my folds as they shot their loads. I felt more than one hard cock spurt against me.

It wasn't long before I noticed they were staggering and some were passing out. I didn't understand at the time and it wasn't until the one guy kept whispering to me that I was his that I started to figure it out. He was a well muscled young man who, seemed to be the leader of a group of six others, did enter me several times, with just the head of his swollen cock and maybe several inches further. He was large and like Mau, long and thick. He would grasp my hips tightly each time with both hands and hold me to him as he thrust upward slightly several times with me thrusting my hips at him. I tried to get him deeper as I felt his cock flex and shoot his load up into me. I tried clenching my muscles and milk his cock but not enough of him was inside me at the time. It was aggravating. I could hear myself growling at him to fuck me each time he entered me. I wanted him in deeper.

He started getting bolder as the others in the camp staggered and passed out or were more involved in the orgy going on around us. Each time he slide his cock between my legs and against me, he would get it up further inside me. Soon when no one was actually paying attention and watching, he started fucking me, getting all the way inside. I could feel him against my cervix each time he released in me. The last time he released into me he told me he would find me later. Soon the others of his group were doing the same. They took control and circled me blocking the view of my body from all the others, so I assume the medicine man and healer could not see me as each took his turn. I felt each of them release deep into me several times until they were drained. It felt so good to be continually fucked this way. As soon as one would withdraw another would enter. It was one long continuous orgasm for me.

I was weak with exhaustion, when the medicine man finally stopped the orgy and called for the young men that had chosen us. They had been standing back watching the orgy going on around them and were fully aroused. They staggered as they approached as if they too were drunk. That's when I finally saw it. It shocked me out of my exhaustion.

My god I thought, how is that huge pole going to fit inside me. He was huge, much bigger than any of the others that had taken me, several inches longer and much thicker.

"O god no Jake I weakly whispered," as he approached and started rubbing his huge cock against the slime that coated my pussy and inner thighs wetting it.

"Jake, no you won't fit. You need to go slow."

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers