The End of Evil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stared at her and yelled, “Dance girl! Shake that booty!” She reached out and took Junie’s hands and began to push and pull her around the floor, forcing her to move to the music. Junie let her lead and began to relax. She was out of breath when Donna led her back to their table. Donna leaned over and pressed her lips to Junie’s, kissing her quickly and then yelled, “Girl, you need dancing lessons.”

Junie nodded and yelled back, “Yes, Ma’am, I do.”

When Junie excused herself to go to the restroom, she was surprised to see Babs following along behind. The bathroom was a lot quieter, and the little blond spoke up, “I like your outfit. The leash is so cool.”

Junie smiled nervously, “Um… thanks my… um… Donna bought it for me.”

The little blond girl grinned and asked, “Your dress or the leash?”

Junie blushed and carefully reapplied her lipstick, “Both.”

“Are you a couple?”

Junie shrugged, “Yes, I guess you could say that. We live together.”

The little blond girl moved closer and put her hand on Junie’s arm, “Do you date other girls?”

Junie froze and shook her head. She held up the leash that still dangled from the collar on her neck, “No, as you can see she keeps me on a pretty short leash.”

Babs dropped her hand and laughed. “Jamie and I just date now and then. You are lucky.”

Junie smiled, “Yes, I am lucky.” She turned and went back to their table.

There was a fresh drink next to her half finished one and Donna insistently pushed her drink toward her. “You are falling behind, sweet girl. Drink up.”

After that the evening turned into kind of a blur. Junie remembered dancing and drinking. At some point Donna ordered chocolate mousse for all four of them with a coffee drink that their server actually lit on fire when it arrived at the table. She had a clear memory of licking the smooth chocolate dessert off Donna’s fingers. At some point all four of them were dancing together on the dance floor. Her last memory was giggling as Donna tickled her in the cab on the way home.

Junie woke with a terrible taste in her mouth and it felt like her eyeballs were raw. Donna was still sleeping soundly, curled in a tiny ball. Junie looked around the room and smiled cautiously. Their clothes were strewn about like a windstorm had struck. Silently she dressed and slipped from the room and got a fresh bucket of ice and, once she was back in the room, she poured herself a tall glass of ice water. The room was cleaned up and she was sitting looking out the window at the sky sipping on her third glass of water when Donna woke up.

Twisting and stretching Donna flinched and closed her eyes against the light coming in the window. “What time is it?”

Junie pulled the curtains shut, “Almost 9:30. Would you like a glass of water? It will help.”

Donna nodded and flinched again as the movement made her head spin. “Pack up our stuff, girl. I want to go home.”


Donna had tipped the passenger seat all the way back and was lying with her eyes closed as Junie drove the SUV out of the city. Her voice was quiet, “So, girl, did you have a good time last night?”

Keeping her voice carefully soft, Junie murmured, “Yes, Ma’am, it was fun. I liked being able to feel free to be open about my love for you. It was nice to see the other women who loved each other too. That little blond girl, Babs, actually started to ask me out on a date.”

Donna laughed, “Yeah, it was pretty obvious that they were both checking us out. They were cruising looking for someone to take home. Jamie seemed very taken with you. She offered to swap for the night. That little blond was very tempting. I almost took her up on it.”

Feeling a pang of alarm, Junie looked over at Donna and was relieved to see a teasing smile. She played along, “But I would have wanted the little blond, too. You should have ditched Jamie and we three could have had some good fun.” Junie winced and added, “I still can’t figure out why you wanted to get me so drunk though.”

Donna started to laugh and then stopped herself with a groan, “Well, I wanted to cut loose a little and I didn’t want to drink alone. I can’t remember the last time I got a little crazy. And I wanted to see how you are when you are smashed.”

“And how was I?”

“You completely stopped talking and started giggling at everything. But you did loosen up on the dance floor. That and you could not keep your hands off me. You were putting on a nice show for our new friends.”

Junie blinked, “I don’t remember a hell of a lot. The last thing I remember clearly was you ordering the dessert. I remember licking your fingers and then only a few confusing images after that. I don’t remember coming back to the hotel at all.”

“Then you don’t remember losing last night?”

“Losing? Losing what?”

“Our game, I challenged you to round four and you hollered ‘uncle’ almost before we started.”

Junie looked over at Donna with an outraged look. “Oh, I get it now. It was all a plot to break through my defenses.”

“It worked. The score is even. Maybe we should leave it at that.”

Junie felt a little rush of relief. She had been planning on letting Donna win and was more than a little worried about how she was going to make that happen without getting caught. “I would like that. We are both winners then.”

“Yes, now hush for a while. I will try to sleep this off and then I will take a turn driving.” Junie was glad that Donna had her eyes closed and did not see the look of outrage at the unfairness of having to drive when she felt so miserable, too. After all, she had not really wanted to drink all those drinks.


Donna slept for almost two hours and then had Junie pull into a rest stop. After they had gotten out and stretched their legs and peed, she took over the driver’s seat. “I feel a lot better. How are you doing?”

Junie realized she was feeling a lot better, too. Her energy was still really low, but her head had stopped aching. “Not bad. A little tired is all. I can tell I really drank a lot of poison last night. It will take a while to feel good energy.” She looked over at Donna, “I really don’t like drinking that much.”

As Donna began to drive, Junie leaned back and closed her eyes, but the cool voice of her Mistress made her eyes pop back open, “No, don’t you go to sleep. We are going to practice witness questions for a while.”

Junie sighed and brought the seat back upright and took a deep breath. “Yes, Ma’am.”

Donna laughed at her resigned tone, “No rest for the weary.” For an hour Junie listened to questions and answered. Finally Donna nodded, “You are doing really good. There is not much more you need to learn about answering the questions. Now we just need figure out a plan for how to keep you in the right emotional space. There will be no way to clear the courtroom if you start to panic.”

Junie looked over at Donna, “Ma’am, you have been helping a lot. I am a lot better about my shyness than I have been in a long time. I don’t think I could have gone out to a club like we did yesterday a year ago. I think as long as I know what to expect and keep myself focused I will do okay. It is the unexpected that messes me up. I did not expect the thing about television; and I did not expect you to take me into that sex toy store.”


Donna nodded, “I wish there was some way to predict everything that is going to happen with that trial. But we will just have to do the best we can.” Looking over at Junie she grinned excitedly, “Only about an hour ‘til we get home.”

Junie smiled back, “It can’t be too soon for me. I hope our Master has big plans for us.”

Donna raised a brow and murmured, “Let’s start now. Junie, I want you to take your pants and panties off.”

Junie gulped and stammered, “All… all the way off?”

Donna’s voice chilled, “Did I say part way off or did I say off? Junie, we are off the freeway. No one will be able to see much. And your blouse is long enough to cover up almost everything.” A teasing grin crossed Donna’s face, “As long as we don’t get into any accidents or get pulled over by the cops you should be just fine. Now get those fucking clothes off this instant!” The last words were an icy lash.

Soon Junie was sitting on the seat, trying to pull her shirt down as far as possible, staring miserably down at her naked thighs. They rode like this for a while and Donna spoke with a giggle, “In my bag on the top is your new vibrator, if you get up on your knees you should just be able to reach it. There are no cars coming right now. I would recommend you hurry before one comes around the corner.”

In terror Junie looked out the car window at the deserted stretch of highway and quickly unfastened her seat belt. She scrambled up, stretched her arms out to reach the bag and began to fumble with the zipper closing the suitcase. Donna’s voice as relentless, “Hurry up, girl, we are coming to a town.”

Junie squealed in panic, grabbed the vibrator and sat quickly back down. She could feel her heart racing and a familiar wave of nausea swept over her. She looked miserably over at Donna and mumbled, “I am starting to feel sick.”

Donna’s voice was dry, “Well, get the bucket ready then.” Then she softened and patted Junie’s thigh, “You are doing good. Take a deep breath, remember to breathe, and if it would make you feel better, you can use your pants to cover your lap.”

Junie quickly spread her pants across her legs, looking gratefully at Donna, “Thank you, Ma’am.”

Donna nodded, “You know that is the first time you warned me ahead of time. You are learning to recognize when it is starting.”

“I never used to throw up so much.”

“Yes, you just never tried. If it got hard you ran away and never went there again, correct?”

“And now I can’t run away. You are making me face my monsters.” Junie giggled, “Oh god, that made me think of a nature program I saw once. There were these birds that would vomit on their predators as a defense mechanism.”

Donna cracked up and commented, “It is more likely a fight or flight thing, but I must admit that being vomited on would make me back off. Okay, girl, take that fancy new vibrator and start teasing yourself. I want you to take yourself right up to the edge and then stop.”

Junie eased her hips to the edge of the seat and carefully, keeping her slacks over her hands and lap, began to touch the vibrator to her folds. She looked at Donna and whispered, “It is hard to relax. I feel all exposed.”

“Don’t worry about being in a hurry. Just put it in and turn it on, let it do the work. Don’t even think about it. Lay the seat back, close your eyes, and tell me a sexy story. Tell me your fantasy.”


Junie’s voice was soft and distracted, “I am always alone and I know it’s just a matter of time before they catch me. I can hear them hunting for me. There are a lot of them and they are loud, shouting and laughing. You can hear the confidence in their voices. They know it is just a matter of time as well. It is a game for them, one they are used to winning.” She paused and licked her lips, swallowing.

Donna prompted, “Who is after you?” Her voice was a barely audible push to keep talking.

“I don’t know exactly who they are. Men, they are all men, big men, strong, cruel, and they are insatiable. I know they are going to catch me and when they do they will take what they want. They will use me. I know it is my fate and yet I run and hide. I am in an agony of terror.”

“They are going to rape you?”

“I don’t know exactly how or why, but I am caught. I fight with all my strength, but it is useless. They are so strong and violent. There are too many of them and they overpower me. They tear my clothes off.” Junie made a soft moan and squirmed on the car seat.

“Tell me what they do to you.”

Junie’s voice was soft and breathless, “Oh god, um… their hands are strong, they grip my arms and legs really strong, squeezing tight and pulling hard, they stretch me out on the ground. They spread my legs so wide it feels like my hips are breaking. And I never stop fighting. I squirm and scream. I beg them to stop and let me go.”

Donna smiled as she drove, “Say the words, Junie. Say the words you would use out loud.”

Junie whimpered and gasped, “No… don’t… please stop… I can’t… Don’t hurt me… Let me go… Help… Somebody help me…” Junie gave a strangled gasp and reached down and turned off the vibrator. “Oh, Ma’am, that’s crazy, I almost came.”

Donna’s voice was deep and vibrant, “Leave if off for a while. I will tell you when to turn it back on. But don’t stop telling the story, Junie. You have me all interested. Do they listen to you? Do they stop? Is there anyone that will come to your rescue?”

“No, they don’t listen. They laugh and mock me. They say the words back at me, laughing at my terror and tears. I scream as the first one climbs onto me and forces his cock into me, it feels really huge and hurts as it goes in. They all laugh, calling me a whore and a slut. Their hands are all over me grabbing, squeezing and pinching. The one raping me humps me hard, his thrusts are violent and endless, he grunts as he slams his cock into me. He does not come inside me, he pulls out and it squirts across my belly and breasts. I can feel it hot and slimy on my skin.”

“Is that all of it? Or is there more?”

Junie giggled a soft embarrassed giggle, “Oh no, Ma’am, there is more, a lot more.”

“Then keep talking. This is a great way to make the ride go by, much better than the radio. How is that pussy of yours? Are you ready to tease it some more?”

Junie squirmed and took a deep breath. “I don’t think I can last very long, but I could try.” She reached down and turned on the vibrations and started telling the story again. “There are so many of them. They all want me. One after another they rape me. I never surrender. Even when I cannot speak any more, I lay there sobbing. After a while they get tired of using my cunt. One of them makes some crude comment that my cunt is all sloppy and fucked out. He tells them to turn me over and I realize they are going to take my ass. I beg and plead for him to not do that and he laughs and says if I do a good enough job sucking him he might just leave my ass alone.”

“So you start to cooperate?”

“Oh yes, anything to keep him from raping my ass. I am so terrified that it will hurt terribly. He stands and they let me go. I crawl over and he grabs my hair and says if I bite him he will knock all my teeth out personally. Then, as he pushes his cock into my mouth, he laughs and says to the others that he will probably end up knocking my teeth out anyway. He says he likes his whores toothless because they give better head that way.”

Donna grunted, “My goodness, girl, your fantasy men are scary-ass mother fuckers.”

Junie giggled and nodded, “I had the scariest fantasies. I haven’t really thought about them much lately. The reality is so much better lately.”

“Keep telling me the story.”

Junie twisted in the seat. “Can I turn the vibrations down to low?”

“If that would help.”

Junie adjusted the controls and continued. “I suck him. I try to do a good job, but he is impatient and grabs my hair and starts to fuck my face, raping my throat. I try to cooperate and keep from hurting him with my teeth, but he is rough and fast. I can’t keep my teeth from scraping him. He pulls out and slaps me hard, knocking me to the ground. He curses me again, calling me a careless slut. He tells them to pick me up and bend me over… um… something. I guess maybe a log… something that will hold my ass up and my head down. Again I am screaming and fighting. He tells me to shut up, that he is going to fuck my ass and I better get used to it because he is going to be doing it a lot.”

Junie’s voice strangled and broke. She clenched her teeth and pulled the vibrator out. “Damn, that was close. It always gets to me when I think about him saying that. The whole idea of being bent over and told that I am going to get my ass raped is so fucking hot to me.”

Donna laughed, “I am going to have you tell me all my bedtime stories from now on. Keep talking, girl. You have me on the edge of my seat.”

“He is rough, taking me hard and fast. It’s funny how in my fantasy it always hurts, like it did when Greg did it. It feels like I am being torn apart and I scream and scream, and when he is done another one takes his place. It is endless. Finally they leave me huddled on the ground, numb and beyond tears. They put an iron collar around my neck and chain me to a post in the center of their compound.”

“You never come in your fantasy.”

Junie giggled, “But I come over and over while I think about it. They keep me there and use me whenever they feel like it. If I fight them, they beat me. They will only feed me if I cooperate. Eventually I break. I start to want them and I start wanting the abuse. I start to come when they fuck me. They find that vastly amusing.”

“Well it is a good story and I want to hear all of it, but we are almost home so it will have to wait. Maybe I should have you write it down.”

Junie sat her seat up and looked happily at the familiar trees. “You are right about this making the trip go by faster.” When they came out of the trees she could not help but murmur, “Oh, it’s so good to come home.”


You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu