The Enemy Who Loved Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Dr. Director grabbed the counter behind her to steady herself as Shego continued. Shego dropped her right hand to the waist band of Dr. Director pajama pants. Dr. Director moved her own hand to Shego's in an attempt to pull them down herself. "Please...Shego..." Dr. Director said in between breaths.

Shego's eyes glowed for an instant. Shego's hand flared for only a second and the waist band of Dr. Director pants broke and they fell to the ground in a heap. This sudden act of anger pushed Dr. Director over the edge. She wanted to be in Shego's arms again. Shego picked up the now naked women she had desired for so long and Dr. Director's legs gripping Shego's hips. Dr. Director's arms wrapped around Shego's neck and then Dr. Director pressed her lips to Shego's.

Shego didn't know how far it was to the counter so she stepped carefully towards the counter. Dr. Director's passion didn't wane so Shego knew she had reached the sink only when she felt the counter taking some of Dr. Director wait. Dr. Director's flurry of kisses was growing in such intensity. To the point that Shego was becoming concerned that Dr. Director might be trying to kiss her to death.

With one arm still holding Dr. Director, Shego put just enough heat into her two first fingers to burn through the panties Dr. Director was wearing. Once the final barrier to Shego was removed she began to pet Dr. Director pubic hair before finally inserting them into her soaking wet honey pot.

Dr. Director face bent skyward and her back arched, as though someone had stabbed her. Shego had found and was rubbing Dr. Director's clit. Within seconds her pussy closed around Shego's fingers. Shego smiled a Cheshire's grin as she continued to play with Dr. Director's love button until she screamed. Shego held tight to Dr. Director's back as she bucked violently several times and relaxed her grip only after Dr. Director's body went limp.

Shego removed what was left of Dr. Director's panties and carried her over to the tub. The tub was designed for sitting and soaking. There was a series of jets placed to stimulate the pleasure centers of the body. Shego turned on the water and brought it up to temperature and decided to get undressed while the tub filled.

Still dazed Dr. Director could only watch as Shego unbuttoned the top button of her uniform and then unzipped the front of her tunic. Dr. Director's eyes went wide. Beneath her top Shego wore a simple club banana black bra with a little green bow where the cups met. Dr. Director watched Shego remove the remainder of her cloths in rapt attention. Shego unbuttoned and unzipped her pants next. She then removed them slowly with a little stripper's wiggle. Shego wore black panties with a green rose blossom embroidered on the front. Dr. Director had the same pare at home with a red blossom in front.

"Oh. My hair." Dr. Director said franticly.

Shego rushed to her side, "What?"

"I need to put my hair up."

"Why? It needs to be washed more than any other part of you."

"Do you know how long it takes to do my hair?" Dr. Director asked.

Shego swished her jet-black hair, which was twice as long as Dr. Director, back and forth. "I think I have an idea. Don't worry sweetie I have a way to dry your hair in no time flat."

Dr. Director sunk lower into the water to hide her blush. Shego cleaned and caress every inch of Dr. Director's body from her scalp to her little toe. She hadn't been this thoroughly cleaned since she was exposed to an alien race several years ago. Shego then made her hands glow and with a single swipe down Dr. Director's left leg removed the more than two days hair growth of her leg. Dr. Director looked down with disbelief. The skin was smooth and only slightly warm to the touch. Shego did the other leg with equal swiftness.

"That's amazing." she said.

"Thank you." Shego smiled, "And it won't grow back."

"Ever?"

"Not for more than a month. Dead hair follicles don't grow."

"Cool." Said Dr. Director inspecting Shego's work.

"Now with regards to a couple of other places..." Shego lift each of Dr. Director's arms and swiped under each, "The French look is defiantly not for you. And with regards to one other place..."

Dr. Director moved her hands quickly to cover her uncut red bush. "No. Not that too."

"Betty, I am all for carpet." Shego said as she ran her not glowing fingers through her bush. "And I love that in this case it matches the drapes," Shego said as she ran her finger along Dr. Director's fore head just below her hair line, "But this shag look is well..." Shego stuck out her tong to finish the sentence.

Dr. Director Looked down at her own bush. She had to admit it looked very untidy. "What did you have in mind?"

Shego smiled, "Just a little shave and a trim."

"How little?"

When Shego was done Dr. Director's pussy was hairless save for a small patch in the shape of a downward pointing triangular whose point ended at the top of Dr. Director's clit. To Shego it was like an arrow point the way to heaven. "Now that looks good," said Shego admiring her handy work.

Dr. Director ran her fingers over her newly exposed skin. It felt good too. "Cool, no razor burn."

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's get you dry before you catch cold."

Shego walked Dr. Director over to a clear glass tube. "Wait a minute Shego. This looks like the tube of death Drakken used to try to chop Kim and Ron into a thousand pieces."

"It is, sort of. I turned it upside down and put a honey comb floor in."

Shego opened a glass door and stepped into the tube. She hit a green button on a control panel inside the tube and suddenly Shego's hair stood straight up as though it had been electrified. After a few seconds Shego hit a red button on the same control panel and her hair flopped back down. Shego stepped out completely unharmed.

"See perfectly safe." Shego said as she held the door open for Dr. Director, "Green is for go, red is stop. Even Dracken could figure that out."

Dr. Director stepped in and followed Shego's instructions. Within seconds she was completely dry. She hit the red button and stepped out of the tube. Shego held a white fluffy robe open for Dr. Director to put on. She accepted it and turned to Shego.

"That is so spank'n. Why don't you market that? You could make millions?"

"Yep, but stealing is way more fun."

"Because it's bad?"

"Now you're getting it."

Dr. Director put her arms around Shego's neck and kissed her. "Can we bad again?"

Dr. Director laid on her bed in Shego's guest room her legs were spread wide and Shego was between them. Dr. Director was moaning and letting out the occasional squeal of pleasure as Shego's talented tongue played with her clit. Shego continued to lick Dr. Director's clit while at the same time she inserted her thumb into Dr. Director's dripping wet pussy. Dr. Director began to squirm and half-heartedly protested, "Oh Shego no... I can't take that...You're making me cum again..."

Shego straightened her back and licked the last bits of Dr. Director's cum from her lips. While Dr. Director rested from her recent orgasm, Shego walked over to her small night stand. She returned and flopped down next to Dr. Director who was still wearing a stupid grin on her face. Dr. Director turned her head and the two women locked eyes. Shego laid a small vibrator between them.

Dr. Director, for the first time was very nervous. She had never eaten out a girl or sucked a cock in college. She had been too busy saving the world. What's more once she sucked the dildo, Shego was going to want Dr. Director to use it on her and Dr. Director didn't know how to do that either.

"it's your first time?"

Dr. Director nodded.

"No one is perfect the first time, so no expectations here." Shego said trying to put Dr. Director at ease.

Shego opened her legs and Dr. Director propped herself up on one arm. Taking Dr. Director's hands in her own Shego brought Dr. Director's hands to the waist band of her panties and lifted her butt so Dr. Director could pull them off. Shego's pussy was completely bald. Taking the incisive, Dr. Director put her lips to Shegos naval and reached behind Shego's back to release the clasp on her bra. Shego gave Dr. Director an approving smile.

Dr. Director reached for the dildo but Shego grabbed it first. Using the dildo like a pointer Shego tapped Dr. Director on the head and spoke in a tutorial tone. Dr. Director looked up at her, the eager student ready to learn.

"You can't just stick a cock in your lover's pussy," began Shego, "You have to get her wet first. This will be easy for you because you're so damn cute." Shego leanded in and kissed Dr. Director on the lips. "Take your fore finger and explore the top of my pussy gently."

"Like this?"

Shego had closed her eyes and tipped her head back. "Oh ya...just like that...now do you feel a little bump?"

"Yes."

"Play with it."

Dr. Director obeyed. She rubbed the spot up and down then side to side. Finally, Dr. Director began to circle it with her finger until Shego started to moan. Once again Dr. Director took the lead and reasoned since she like it when Shego licked her pussy, Shego wanted Dr. Director to do likewise. Dr. Director started to lick Shego's pussy. Dr. Director was not sure if she was doing it right. She moved her finger to the lower part of Shego's pussy and kept playing with Shego's clit with her tong. Dr. Director started to pull away to ask if she needed to do it differently, when Shego put her hands on the back of Dr. Director's head and gently held her head in place. It was all the encouragement Betty needed. Within a few minutes Shego screamed shuddered and came all over Dr. Director's face.

Taking a small white towel Shego wiped Dr. Director's face. Shego put the towel down and picked up the dildo. "Well, you can eat pussy. Can you suck cock?"

Dr. Director looked down at the ground showing her lack of knowledge in that department. Shego laughed at Dr. Director's inexperience. Dr. Director just blushed. Shego leaned in and kissed her, "You're so cute when you blush." She took the vibrator and slowly stuck the tip of it in her own pussy. Dr. Director's eyes went wide. Shego smiled, "You have to season it first."

"Now open wide." Shego commanded and Dr. Director obeyed.

She put the cock only a few inches in Dr. Director's mouth and then pulled it out. "Lick the tip and just the tip. Guys love, that." Shego said.

After Dr. Director gave the cock a few playful licks a look from Shego said it was time to stop clowning around and lick it for real. "That's right just like an ice cream cone, that's it." Shego watched as Dr. Director really put her heart into licking the fake cock. Finally, Shego saw the cock was more than properly lubricated and said, "One more time, all the way in, as far as it will go."

With the cock still in Dr. Director's mouth Shego patted her on the head, "That's great."

Shego took Dr. Director's hand and wrapped it around the dildo. Then she guided Dr. Director's hand which was holding the dildo all wrong into her own pussy. Using what little knowledge, she had about how she liked to be pleasured, Dr. Director slowly twisted the dildo in Shego's pussy and with her other hand began to rub Shego's clit. She looked up at Shego to make sure she was doing it right. Shego had nodded that she was doing great and closed her eyes again. Shego started to moan and give finally instruction to Dr. Director, so she could bring Shego to climax. "Oh good Betty...ya now a little faster...oh oh oh ...a little harder... not quite that hard... perfect...just like that...Betty...don't stop...oh...Fuck me Betty...Fuck me..."

Shego collapsed back onto the bed shuddering. Dr. Director quickly moved to Shego's side. For a moment Dr. Director was not sure Shego was even breathing. Suddenly Shego inhaled. "Shego, are you alright? Shego?"

"Was it that bad." Dr. Director asked dejected.

Shego hugged her tight. "Don't pout princess. It was fine. You Just needs a little refinement."

Shego took the dildo out of Dr. Director's hand and said "open up Betty."

Dr. Director was not sure what Shego meant so Shego tapped on the tip of Dr. Director lips with the end of the dildo. "Number one rule in my bed room is you always have to clean the toys."

Dr. Director opened her mouth and Shego put the dildo in for her to suck. Dr. Director really liked the salty taste of Shego's cum. Dr. Director grabbed the dildo and began sucking it in earnest. Shego was so aroused by this that she started playing with herself. Dr. Director seeing Shego playing with herself became wet again also. Dr. Director held onto the dildo with one hand and began touching herself with the other. "Oh my, you are such a bad girl" Shego chided.

The two women came almost at the same time. Shego pushed Dr. Director down on the bed and then got on top. Dr. Director was a little concerned until Shego lowered her pussy into Dr. Director's face. "Let's try somethings simpler. You ever 69'ed a girl before Princes?" asked Shego.

Shego then leaned down and began licking Dr. Director's pussy. Dr. Director found it hard to concentrate on licking Shego's pussy when Shego was doing such a good job of licking her. In the end lust won out over pleaser. Dr. Director's need to have more of Shego's cum in her mouth and that was motivation enough to keep her focus. Shego came all over Dr. Director's face and the sudden river of cum made Dr. Director do the same. Shego collapse onto Dr. Director, both women breathing hard. After a little while Shego rolled off of Dr. Director and came to lie beside her. "That was fucking awesome."

Dr. Director simply sighted, smiled and fell asleep.

Shego's House: Later that Night

Mrs. Possible looked at the address on the house and then at the one she had on her wrist display. "Hey Wade."

"Here Mrs P."

"Are you sure this is the place. I mean I have not been on many missions with Kim but this doesn't look very lair-ish."

"That's the right address."

"Ok."

Mrs. Possible rang the bell. At first, she had thought of just breaking down the door, but what if Wade was wrong. That would look really bad. No one answered, so she rang the bell again. The door opened and Mrs. Possible locked eyes with Shego in a green cotton robe. Mrs. Possible had only a few seconds to react before Shego's hands began to glowed green and Shego took a swipe at Mrs. Possible. Shego's hands could cut through just about anything, except Kim's suit.

Mrs. Possible grabbed Shego's arm before it could hit her. Mrs. Possible had been scared for a moment but the moment had passed. Her mother instincts had taken over and Shego's powers were no match for those. Mrs. Possible got right into Shego's face, "I'm going to ask this once and only once. Where is Dr. Director?"

"Guest room," she motioned down the hall way, "Second door on the right."

Mrs. Possible s ran down the hall and flung open the door. Dr. Director lay asleep on the bed. Mrs. Possible feared the worst. "Betty."

Mrs. Possible went into full doctor mode she checked Dr. Director's pulse and breathing. They were both normal. This awoke Dr. Director. "Ann," Dr. Director asked still half asleep.

"Betty, we were so worried about you."

"No big Ann. Is that Kim's battle suit?" asked Dr. Director. "It fits you pretty nice."

Mrs. Posssible was distracted by her friend's question for a moment but was back in doctor mode in only a second. "I'll have you out of here and to the nearest hospital in no time."

"Ann, I'm fine," Dr. Director protested.

"I want you taken care of..."

"Hospital is defiantly a good idea Mrs. Possible," said Shego from the door way to the room.

Seeing Shego again Mrs. Possible scoped up Dr. Director and engaged the suit's energy shield.               "Back off Shelia, or you are toast," said Mrs. Possible as she leveled a blaster at Shego's head.

"No Ann," said Dr. Director as she pulled her mother's arm down. Betty smiled a little. "Shego took care of me. Really good care of me."

"She did?" asked Mrs. Possible.

"She may be a criminal but she's not a killer," added Dr. Director. Shego smiled a little back at Dr. Director.

Mrs. Possible turned to Shego still confused. "Well then...Thank you, Shelia...for taking care of Dr. Director. However, we are still leaving," said Mrs. Possible. Trying to regain control of the situation.

Shego put her hands up in front of her and moved out of the door way, "If that's what you want princess."

"I think its best." Said Dr. Director.

"Let me get a blanket." Shego offered, "To wrap Betty in. It's cold outside and she doesn't have a coat."

Mrs. Possible was getting more confused by the minute. Shego and Dr. Director were supposed to be arch enemies and here they were talking like they...Oh my Goodness...the realization of what Shego and Dr. Director had been doing hit Mrs Possible like a ton of bricks. She looked down at her friends glowing face and then over at Shego's. "That's what she wants Shelia." Said, Mrs. Possible ending the discussion.

Mrs. Possible wrapped Dr. Director in the blanket and placed the eye patch back over her right eye. Then with the aid of the suits easily picked up her friend and started for the door.

Mrs. Possible was almost out the door when she turned around and looked at Shego. Mrs. Possible sighed loudly. "Thanks Shelia. Really. You know how much Betty means to me."

"No problem, Ann." The tears were already starting to run down Shego's face. "Take good care of our girl, ok."

Mrs. Possible loaded Dr. Director in the passenger seat. Then looking back to the house. Shego was still standing in the door watching them as Mrs. Possible pulled away.

"Thanks for the rescue, Ann." Said, Kim.

Mrs. Possible's eyes didn't leave the road, "Didn't look like you needed saving."

Dr. Director grinded a little. "Was it that obvious?"

"You're glowing so bright, Betty, I almost don't need headlights." Joked Mrs. Possible.

"I'm sorry Ann. Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome or something..." Dr. Director started to say.

"Just stop Betty. We both know why you want Shelia. She's hot and bad and you love bad girls." Said Mrs. Possible getting a little angry.

Mrs. Possible pulled over. "You're not my daughter Betty, you're my best friend. I can't tell you what to do. I can only tell you what happened to me. I loved and still love Shelia, very much and when she turned bad it broke my heart. Thankfully, James is the best husband in the world and he loves me so much he could live with me loving Sheila and him. So please be careful with her."

"I will Ann." Dr. Director promised.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers
12