The Entity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers

'Sure. I felt you deserved better.'

Tammy glanced at Linda again. "What now?" she said.

"Keep chatting."

'Do you know I've been promoted at work?'

'Yes I do, Tammy. Scanner Bob was a bad man. Who deserved his position more than you?'

'Bad? Why bad?'

'He's helped embezzle millions. I helped the fed's out by moving proof to his computer at the office.'

'But I don't understand why HR thought I was the perfect candidate?'

'You are Tammy. I've read your thesis, I found it on-line, seen your school record and even perused your company record. I also had a friend of mine on the board of directors of your bank send an e-mail recommending you.'

Linda and Tammy glanced at each other. A friend at the bank might lead somewhere.

'Who?'Tammy demanded.

'It doesn't matter. He doesn't know he sent the mail anyway.'

Tammy leaned back and looked at Linda again. "Keep typing," was all she said.

'Who are you?'

'Sorry, Tammy, I can't tell you that. By the way, is Linda there?'

Please be sure to take the time to vote and comment. I hope you're enjoying the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much more to come. BTW – This is a sequel to The Sentinel.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers