All Comments on 'The Envelope'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 340 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To mbg Dallas

It's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

please take Dallas out of your name. You are embarrassing Texas.

Enjoyed the story. Minor note, it's Vaya Con Dios unless the author changed it for reasons I didn't catch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mgbdallas response

The husband just followed wife's example.

She did not talk with him before starting her affair!

She certainly cared more for lover than husband!

She did not even get him an anniversary gift, just hurriedly scribbled note promising an over used and well worn orifice

Speaking of someone not really loving a spouse...

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
Dallas

seriously she cheated without saying a word to her husband and you critisize that characters response. wow ..please tell me you're sterile no matter what sex you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess that I don't understand women!

A woman commenter will always state that the husband would forgive her for her affair if he truly loves her. What a bullshit statement. If the wife really loved him, she wouldn't have had the affair in the first place. She would have given herself fully to her loved husband. She would not have stabbed her husband in the back by performing sexual acts with her lover that she wouldn't do with her husband. Some idiot females would say that the wife would feel dirty giving her ass to her husband. But it's ok to do that with her lover "because it was just sex, not love". Again a bullshit statement! Only a cuckold will take back a wife who is an adulteress.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Revenge on the Holmeses

Money seemed like a lackluster payback, not to mention it just being a throwaway line. Both of them deserved worse.

Stella certainly shouldn't be absolved just because of an apology, and I got the sense she only regretted her husband fucked Susan without her.

Seemed like a pretty decadent pair.

Justin is the kind of asshole that deserves to have his face rearranged.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
A bit over the top...

But well written and fun! Well done.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Utter Bull......

So, Stella & Justin ruin a marriage over a F-in bet, and the author fails to exact any kind of retribution on them? That's weak, but he punished the wayward wife. Sorry you could have done way better. They basically got away Scott free to do it again to someone else's marriage! 1.5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to Anonymous 10/18/17

You wrote: ((( Would have liked to hear what was in Susans' head. )))

The same thing that was in her ass.... Justin's cock.

I was married to a cunt just like her. I hit the door and walked and, after I left, she chased me for five years... trying to get me to take her tight and juicy cheating cunt back. It wasn't until her three sisters laughed in her face and told her how stupid she was for cheating on me and that I was fucking them, she finally gave up. That was years ago. They still laugh at her because I got all three of them pregnant (one of them twice and two of them three times) She saw the kids that could have been hers and mine grow up and not have anything to do with her, their crazy aunt.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Stella is

A Fucken Bitch! The whole thing is revenge on Sue. Vindictive bitch kept her own Marriage- But totally ruined Theirs? Here is the "kicker" it was a bet! I think Hubby overreacted didn't think what will happen all he saw was "Burn the Bitch"

Yeah it is a Fantastic, Quirky, Smart ,Story! But it's a very sad story ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

Well written, if lacking in vengeance but with a balanced, even handed outcome. This man didn't go full Rambo but neither did he cut his balls off just to reconcile. I was glad to see Stella and Justin had to pay up and since he didn't seek any physical retribution his future is without the spectre of criminal suspicion. It would be cool to see a sequal that festures the very long, painful and rocky road Susan has to take from regret to understanding, redemption and remittance of her sins. Forgiveness is powerful when it is earned but doesn't have to lead to reconciliation.

Good job. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes you need to study sword fighting,,,,,,to figure this out

When a divorce takes place, you can have a battle of "saber to saber" of hacking and slashing. However, if you have a specific goal- say, to protect asset's then it's sometimes better to make quick surgical accurate slices rather than just hacking.

In this case, it was saber- her and Epee'- him. He was protecting his asset's, she just didn't care. She was slashing trying to get him to meet him on her terms; he didn't want to meet her at all, and so parried- with just enough deflection- to use an Epee' to deflect her saber sword thrusts.

The difference between a saber- which is essentially a long handled meat cleaver vs what is essentially a long handled scalpel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This felt incomplete.

The "why" was missing for her change in values. Her side of the story would have made this one better.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Read it Again

Excellent revenge against a cheating wife. Many commenters read this and take it as reality. Only in fiction does this occur. Also just realized this wasn't in my favorites but it is now.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Works for me. Only complaint I have, and it's a small one, is that more time wasn't spent on getting revenge against the happy 'couple' that led his wife to Ruin. But still a good and satisfying story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I tried reading this writer's other stories,

but lost interest in all of them very quickly.

This story is different.

This story is a gem!

Thank you StormX for this most enjoyable story!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Iffy

No mention of how old he is,no mention of what his job was ,no mention of him resigning his job.It states he would not have to worry about paying bills,so exactly how much did he get for this to happen as judging by the story he must only be forty years of age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little google spelling will help...

Vaya con Dios !

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
I Reread

This Story and Honestly I don't remember giving it 5 Stars"I must have been drunk" Because I really don't like this Story "YUK " So Without further words ...See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What about the future,this is no sort of ending

nestorb30nestorb30over 5 years ago
Susan i.e. "Sue", her actions dont make sense

Look, I live in reality. So here is a faithful wife who had been watched by "Stella" over many occasions and chosen as a sure thing to shoot down her husbands advances. All of a sudden after a couple of hours of chit chat she is doing "X" and going home with them for a threesome? Then decides to have an ongoing affair with Stella's husband? I know the old saw "truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense".

Well this does't make sense to me at least. I can understand drunk, stupid and then the "X" if that was Susan's normal MO, but even "Stella" (another women who a I said before had observed many times, Susan's above reproach previous behavior) was surprised.

Also the husband John. Seriously just leaves everything and goes around the world? Really? If he had so much money already to be able to afford the trip and never have to worry about bills again, then why hadn't they done it already? How is divorce improving his financial situation? That is up there with being a former Navy Seal/Retired Black OPS dude scenario, utter fantasy.

That said the story was well written and the story line was very interesting with the few exceptions noted. A follow up perhaps with some sort of explanation from Sue would be worth while. I do not think reconciliation is an option here because as the Husband John stated, she gave herself more to another man than she had ever given to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How come it takes three months to find a lawyerand sort out bank accounts.Where does he live,in the back of beyond?.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
BS "Writer"

The whole darn page about BJ. Guy gets a proof of his wife's infidelity and he is not opening envelope - what a moronic writing!

Dragging it on and on like it is something interesting in this stretching of a miserable plot if there is any.

Yet another lousy writer who thinks his hero wimpish "contemplation" is of any interest to a reader, like we have not seen this moronic style in 90% of lowing wives stories. 1 star for crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even a dumbass like me

Wants to know the reason Sue changed to Susan and took ecstasy at a club while with her friends. Also why she fucked and blew oh never mind. Could have been a good btb story but there has to be a reason explained to get the reader fully on the cuck's side. And as an aside, any fucking idiot that lets his wife go clubbing without him, girls or no girls, deserves to be cheated on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story but the reveal irks me

He embarrasses her as well as himself. Now all of their mutual friends and family know she cheated on him and in very graphic detail. They would have found out eventually but now they know she fucked someone else. The shame heaped on her alsobgets put on him for being a punk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SEQUEL

BTTapp has written another part to this story, titled, What Wasn't In The Envelope. It gives the cheating wife's side, but does not advance the story, so it just leaves you with a feeling of incompleteness.

Paul in Oklahoma

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Revenge and punishment ?

Cheaters punished and he was very public with it

Embarrassing cheaters and paid good

He was cuckolded but didn't know and once did took adequate revenge

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Clumsy

story absent a single likable character. Mundane in its presentation with an entirely unsurprising finish. One never received any clues as to the reasons for this wife's errant behavior. My one star will probably seem too generous to the discerning reader...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forgive and Forget?

I never cease to be amazed when I read these stories. There are two things I find to be inexplicable. One is that the male protagonist, after being exposed to the faithless activities of the offending wife, breaks down and cries. You have to be kidding, an absolute outbreak of rage is far more likely. Secondly comes the discussion, (usually precipitated by an in-law or family friend), about reconciliation and forgiveness. Now, I ask you, what kind of an idiot would want any part of some slut who has been spreading herself around. It would be a ridiculous situation whereby the offended husband should just shrug his shoulders and soldier on disregarding all that has gone before. It seems pretty pointless to me to include this stupidity as part of any such story. OVERALL PRETTY WELL WRITTEN BUT IN FUTURE STORIES FORGET ABOUT MENTIONING OR CONSIDERING RECONCILIATION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe a second look ?

We have a lot of these stories where it becomes scorched-earth at the end , but what if the story could pick up with her now after all of this has happened ? The one thing that seemed to be absent and your story was the cheating wife's thoughts the night she was at the gym , when that couple work together to pick her up . And see her pick up her life now , she certainly didn't have any secrets outside of her inward thoughts .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

A good BTB where husband did none of the work. Cheating wife and lover pissed off lovers compliant wife who got upset and gave them up. Outing was perfect , it leaves no question about who is at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

No man will act immediately when confronted with such evidence! you writers go to far extremes to tell a ridiculous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much Better

Than your first story so I will read the others. Something that was very clever and unique that I did not catch until she asked and he answered was why he started calling her Susan instead of Sue. I don't recall this being done in any other story I've read. The last line was perfect; "Good bye Susan, and Sue via con dios, via con dios my love." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good

I liked this one much better than your other story. The other commenters brought up good points, but the big question not mentioned was, who was the wife messing around with after the other couple got back together? Did she go celibate? Or did she find a new man? If she had gone celibate, she would have noticed much sooner that he was keeping his distance and asking IF something was wrong.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
here a guy the plotted and planned right

his kids know mom's a slut along with the rest of the family. His gone and she'll hate the fact that the next group of guys will know she's an anal whore and treat her as such.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
divorce is not a punishment

she can move to another city and enjoy her life

not really a BTB story

2 starrs

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Powerful 5*****

Divorce is punishment when the cheater wants the marriage. I'll never understand how anyone separates love and sex on the side, but it does seem that some do.

Personally, i do not kmow how he could live those 3 months with her, but that is what makes it fiction.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Excellent story; great ending. Write more, please.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Storm finally got the hang of this writing thing, then he stopped. This is his best.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a ho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey Schulzee

He burned the Bitch.

A room filled with people that were her family and friends and he let loose a shit storm.

Mission accomplished

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not one to enjoy. I am sorry, but you can't see the world from a cruise ship. The food might be the best, I doubt the company is better than mediocre. If that's what the future had held for her, she was better off divorced.cruises are ok for the over 70's

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cruise ship

The Queen Elizabeth II is NOT a "cruise ship"! She is the latest and greatest of a long line of OCEAN LINERS. I would like to have the cash to go on one of her world tours, gracing famous ports with her presence for days (allowing real, in depth visits), rather than a cruise ships hours.

She is a real lady of the seas, instead of a wallowing seagoing Las Vegas resort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah

The QE2 is just another big fancy boat designed primarily to separate suckers from their money. It just does it a lot more ostentatiously. I thought the story was pretty good, even though it was really messy in places. I mean, “via con dios”? What the heck does that even mean? I think the author was probably trying to say “Vaya con Dios”, but come on, have a little respect here. I mean, you are talking about God.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Excellent

Totally enjoyed this story, well written⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more character development

Pretty good story but not enough about the wife. What was she missing after so many years in such a loving marriage. I would be interested in a follow up from her point of view. Did she have an empty spot because she didn't have children? None were mentioned after such a long term marriage. Was he just too boring? I could believe that. Same lunch routine every day?

Geez! She needed some action for crying out loud! Based on how well she screwed, she could probably find it too.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

So the guy is told his wife is cheating and he doesn't look at the evidence before he goes home? Right. Spoiled the story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 3 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Wow! Holy frijoles! This was definitely a B.T.B. on steroids.(nasty but affective)

5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🐕😊

As for the QE2 "caveat emptor"

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Good, she deserves what she got!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

This guy really is a piece of work. Wife cheated OK confront her, divorce her and get on with your life. Not the bozo he had to spend two months arranging his exit and saving his money was his first thought, not his marriage, like the wife of the other party suggested. Then he had to go nuclear and destroy her publicly. Sound like a three year old having a temper tantrum. She was well rid of him. Can get over how many stories are all alike. Wife cheats hubby has to get even wife ends up destroyed hubby with all the money and usually a new hot chick. Male fantasy not reality.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Good story but this constant fixation on getting a womans ass is truly pathetic. There are far more important things to get ones knickers in a twist over.

Cate4UCate4Uabout 3 years ago

Rubbish, basics of a good story. He binned his marriage because of her ass fucking. Why did he have to destroy and humiliate her parents, other relations and good friends to satisfy his revenge, it's no wonder she cheated, what an asshole. Like timriv said "male fantasy, not reality"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the ending and His Fare Well Party let everyone who Knew them the answer to the Question of the Ending of their relationship. In doing that No One could look back at Him as being the One who Broke His Vows it was Her ! She was the One who Broke them You see I have for the Past 35 years Been in a Loveless Marriage,No there was no other Lover She just decided for the Both Of Us She and I was done from Having any Sex at all. I had told Her Before We said our I Do's that the only way out of the Marriage was One of Us would Be Dead and I am a Man of My word and a Man of Honor to that Point I Could never Kill Her so I stayed Married all these Years in Pain to uphold that Honor I never Bad Mouth Her Hit Her or did anything to Stop the Pain I felt I am a Man of Honor and I Honor every Oath I have ever taken . When I die I can say I took a Oath when I Joined the Army where I Met My wife I gave Her a Lifetime Oath as well and I will Damned to ever Break that Oath as well . I do not Break any Oath I have ever Taken !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have liked to hear about Susan's post party life. What were her familial relationships progressing? Hopefully right into the crapper. Since she's a piece shit, that would be appropriate.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

wow some of these comments.... its not about him getting her ass its about her giving it to her lover which means exactly what he says at the end where he says she only gave him a piece of her while he gave her everything. if u think that means her ass then u dont know the meaning of love. i also i think he was trying to btb only and not thinking about the consequences or how it would impact her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's not about her ass. It's about her having sex with someone who isn't him. It's about her enjoying that sex more than she ever had with him. It's about her giving that other person something she never gave him, and only finally offering it to him after the other person was no longer enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nasty little revenge story that will appeal to the sicker, more misogynistic readership. Divorce is perfectly justifiable - but the public humiliation in front of her family and mutual friends (who were totally innocent of any wrong doing) was the act of a sadistic little worm who didn't even have the balls to be around when the metaphorical knife plunged into her flesh. And the final strutting of an ego that thinks she would plead with him to come back is truely delusional.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would like to have seen Stella and Justin at the anniversary dinner given special seating up front. I think they should have been served a special ass cream sauce in a very decorative dessert cup. I think more embarrassment

for Stella. They both IMO got off easy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Good Tale

Could have been great. Not enough revenge of the cheating cunt wife. Who the fuck did she think she was? She had no clue why her husband was pissed about a blowjob? Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Heck I just sent pictures pf my ex with her soulmate to everyone on her email list .. Believe it or not She got mad at Me . She did catch her soulmate with another girl .. I still laugh about that one

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

How many more stories on lit, will the husband put the timer on his wife whIle she explains herself. This was yet another sTory spoilt by the tedious childish actions of the husband. If this is how he behaved in the first 14 years of married life, then I am not surprised that she took a lover.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

I forgot to mention how right anon was when he said that the husband was a worm, for humiliating people who had done no one any harm. I always think this type of revenge is thought out by a despicable human being.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What never was explained is why Susan cheated on John to begin with. These type of stories to have a real impact need to give the details of why the spouse cheated, otherwise the story becomes incomplete and hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful and lacking in any substantive development. The only reason this existed was to write that ridiculous revenge dinner. It's obvious the author had that idea running around in his head so he decided to create a story around it (for what it is) trilogy. Fucking hell. This was hot garbage. Misogynistic hot garbage mind you. Little boys... ss77

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I never understand these stories where the husband doesn't confront the wife immediately. He has been married for 15 years but doesn't go home immediately and confront his wife? It just doesn't reflect what would really happen. Also waiting for a day to open the envelope? No chance. I would want to sit down, maybe raise my voice and ask why? 15 years down the drain. Why was she at the club in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd bet Helen1899 would be even more cruel and vindictive if her husband cheated on her and would say he deserved it, but if it were the other way around it would be excessive, how hypocritical is that?

lonelyinbkklonelyinbkkover 2 years ago

Ok. You could get a better editor. The Spanish phrases should be spelled 'vaya con Dios'. From the verb 'ir' (to go), which is irregularly conjugated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story, but I thought that the public humiliation was way overboard. I know many of those commenting will disagree, but even though she betrayed him she didn't do it publicly. I'm not a BTB guy nor am I a wimp. I just didn't see his need to destroy her in that way. I would have had her served, given her the complete files including the letter and then told her to sign.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Giving a lover anal and blowjobs denied the husband is a tired, overused trope in LW stories. I'm waiting for a story where the caught wife swears her husband is the love of her life/she will never cheat again and the husband says, "All right, if you want to stay it's blowjobs and anal nightly."

This got a good score because the MC kept his head straight and got out with his balls and most of the money.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Decent story, nice conclusion. I find it amusing a couple of bitter females (and cuckyboy Tim) got their panties in a bunch over the husband's revenge, but couldn't comment on the slutwife's betrayal.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn started well, but the scorched earth BTB ending was over-the-top. As usual in these cheating wife tales, the husband is so perfect that he must’ve wear a halo, which I don’t believe. We should be told why the marriage had deteriorated with the result that the wife cheats. Also, conveniently there are no children - why? This is not explained. If there were children it would not be so easy to end this marriage without sever impoverishment to the husband no matter how big a slut the wife is. In fact, children may force the couple to stay together. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had it coming. Has anyone posted a story with this requirement for reconciliation :

I'm waiting for a story where the caught wife swears her husband is the love of her life/she will never cheat again and the husband says, "All right, if you want to stay it's blowjobs and anal nightly."

I would assume no children in the marriage because the wife wasn't done wanting to be available for "whatever comes" yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great one to savor. You could feel she got her dues.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Not greatly written but the story was enjoyable enough to make it worth reading.

I do laugh at you kids with your fixation on "getting her ass". Its almost like a cucks fixation with big dicks. Really adds nothing in this case where you made it such a strong feature of the end.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

and another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd! lol HEE-HAW.... HEE-HAWW

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I'm good with this BTB because as the MC said, the wife gave her lover much more than she gave her husband.

However, I would really like to know what the punishment for her lover was aside from the 500K.

I normally don't like cuckold-stories, but in this case I would like to have Justin made a cuck like in a lot of stories here. With cuck cage and humiliation for the rest of his life.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Decent exit for our wronged hubby. I cannot believe some of the comments, this is fiction yuall, dont be such judgy christian fucktardos. Whats a hard line bible thumper doin on this website anyways??

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

I was okay with the story until the end, then I really appreciated the story. It went from 4 to 5 stars, excellent touch with the Sue and Susan distinction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. Great writing!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. I am not sure I quite understand some of the comments, but then I never seem too. Your description of the wife"s infidelity was perfect, I thought, and what was done at the party was the best, yet. Some of your readers out there should remember that. It was frosting on the cake. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

I hate stories that end with a bitter twisted husband. Ok he did no wrong and was treated like dirt, but he let us bitterness ruin his life. 3* max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Routine BTB tale that leaves me wondering what sort of twisted mind would want to stay with a woman and pretend everything was fine so that he could enact a scorched earth denouement at their anniversity party. Go home, confront her and file for divorce if you can't forgive, but spare us the self-righteous, male fantasy revenge.

LA

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
I feel sorry

For her she was drugged its a shame

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Author produces weak shit on electronic screens. Totally unrealistic portrayal.here, just total garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Justin give her ecstasy every time? There was something wrong with her but the joy could come from the false sexual high of the drug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helen, is 1899 the year you were born. If it is that explains the way you think. He wasn't a bitter, twisted, husband, it's called REVENGE, baby, what's good for the goose, you know! We also only know about one man and woman, but really folks, do you really think that's all there were? She was a busy whore, loving every second of her freedom. Fuck TRUST, right? What she got was much better than death. He tattooed her for life, with permanent ink. Loved it. Great story line, good editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helen 1899. Does not marriage mean anything to you. If a person wants this in a marriage or they change in a marriage, they need to get out of that marriage honorabley, not deceitfully. Being deceitful means not telling anyone, keep it a secret and she kept so many secrets because she became a slut wife. That is the reason he divorced her. He was given information that caused him to leave. Had there been no evidence she would not have been open and honest and say I had sex with another man. No, seeing her deceit made him aware of how bad things were. I am unsure if Helen 1899 is married, has a permanent partners, but if so I would not trust her as far as I throw a car. Red light lady, red light.

ChastisedmaleChastisedmalealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and a a bit she got was was coming.

Not sure why offence was taken to Helen 1899

comments, she only said she didn't like the ending. I agree with her that the man was left bitter, but think she was getting at, that he shouldn't let the experience leave him like that

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. It seems the loving and trusting spouse is the one that never suspects anything and ends up hurt the most but how do you love your marriage partner without trusting completely? Wish I knew the answer to that one.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Good, sad story. The lover "opened" her up both physically and emotionally and she was in a stage she wanted to share it with her husband. Unfortunately for her, he knew the whole picture and acted, rightly, accordingly. It would have been good to see a second chapter. What happened to him and how she saw the events.

I do not agree she was drugged. Maybe the first time with both husband and wife she was weak but what about the affair later? It happened with her full cooperation.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Aside from Stella (of all people) asking him to forgive the slut. The huge lie that all these writers somehow just can't grasp, you don't love someone you disrespect by betraying them. Cold hard fact kids...

My sequel would start right after her video meeting, she'd go out, find whatever guys would be willing to gang bang her, and that'd be her life.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

I know it's been said already, and apparently Helen1899's battery operated boyfriend must have died on her to come up with her rationale. But damn look at all the beta bitches with their comments, nevermind the betrayal and her "used" anniversary present, he's such a bastard for outing her the way he did. Fucking pathetic...

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

stopped reading this at the point when he arrived for his fishing trip, the MC is surely lacking in the brain dept., why not just look in the envelope instead of all the immature rambling, 2" thickness of paper is a lot of sheets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burned thebitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STELLA WAS A BITCH.....WHEN IS SHE GOING TO MEET HER KARMA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice beginning, good story, great ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.

SIMILAR Stories