All Comments on 'The EPT Test: Aftermath'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
Myhands316Myhands316about 11 years ago
Needs a female's touch

Good story,but it reads like it is a man telling it. It states the facts in a way a man would tell the story. If a woman was actually telling it, it would meander through an emotional dark forest of fault, recrimination and the pinpoinging back and forth. She would go from accepting responsibility to blaming him for not being there to stop her. She wouldn't have had to lie, if only he was there to do his job. Trust me, it is the way a lot of women think. Not all, but a lot. Still a goood read. Thanks

Myhands316

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Gave it a lot of thought and even though I am a btb I can accept this one. Well written but a touch formula- but what isn't. 5

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Interesting Tale

I did enjoy it, but I believe that MyHands is right on target. I kept wondering what man was telling his thoughts about her actions.

Basically I have nothing against RACC but this one left me wondering. The tone suggests that they will stay exclusive friends with benefits for a while, but---

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I knew it was coming

It's border line RAAC, the only good thing is he didn't remarry her. But it typical DG Hear keep them together at all cost romantic stuff. Gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Actually very believable, and as with all your stories, well-written. But please reread the text as their were two many wrong words, do you here me talking? Or can you bare to sit still while their is so much happening?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well written

good one. believable. But how long does it take for Love to win out over violated trust?

THANK YOU

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Wow

What a pile of bullshit. First off, she's a liar! Even when caught she continued to lie. She lied to her family about their divorce, she lied to him about the test strips-- she's just a fucking liar--shit she lied so much I didn't believe her when she said that was the one & only time she's cheated on Gary... Second of all; Gary must be really dense! First she has unprotected sex with a stranger (her boss) risking bringing her husband home an STD or worst AIDS all because she was mad at Gary for not attending some dumbass party, than she goes to a bar; sees Gary with another woman--and again her immaturity overrode common sense, she gets up to dance with a guy, allowed the guy to rub on her ass, then she's shocked that the guy sticks his fingers up her coochie, Gary--- once again has to clean the mess her lack of brain mater & immaturity has yet again created! Gary could've been killed, am I the only person who thinks he should've just moved the hell on?! That's twice her anger has caused him pain. She's always going to get angry at him, she's always going to want revenge or to get even with Gary--this isn't the marrying type of a woman. She tried to justify her actions, she even blamed Gary for her ending up fuck'd & pregnant as if he was sitting in a chair spreading her pussy lips so Ed could have access! If a missed party due to work cause that much hostility--I shudder to think what will happen next time he pisses her off. I actually thought the story was well written except for minor grammar issues & spelling. I do not agree with this reconciliation, it's the lies, the countless lies that she continued to tell even after their divorce. I felt she didn't really take any responsibility for her actions, I felt she wasn't really punished. I felt she didn't really learn her lesson because if she did the bar scene never would've happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHY TRUST

She lies, drinks too much, got knocked up, a bar room skank, dresses like a two dollar hooker. I would not take this skank back. She is bad luck to your health and for your health.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Tale

Well written. However I don't see them getting re-married. She did lie and she did cheat. It'll take a long time to rebuild the trust if ever. Now they are just playing. This is the kind of tale that make you think. I applaud your talent. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great!

Very good story. I seldom keep reading after i realize its not libido kindling, but couldn't stop. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ruined it by this add on to the originals

She is a lying cheater. So, why turn the husband into a cuckold loving wimp. Story had a good start but a really crappy ending. Baby murdering wife. To hell with her. Maybe Ben rape her and knock her up. She's use to it.

IgorSchmidlapIgorSchmidlapabout 11 years ago
So so

Since this is a stand alone, I put it in the middle of the three versions. The second is best. The first is worst. After cheating, lying, and a secret abortion, I can't sanction a happy ending. Be friends--but move on! For God's sake, there are other women in the world!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Passing the EPT Test

Excellent conclusion to the issues raised in your previous alternative version. Now the reader has a better understanding of what really happened with Shannon and why she kept lying to keep Gary from learning about her gigantic mistake. (If you have never lied to protect your reputation, image, or someone else's feelings, Shannon's behavior may seem unforgivable, but then you are such a saint that you would gladly forgive such a sin, right?)

Perhaps a little more description of the emotions and introspection that both Shannon and Gary experienced during and after the divorce would have made your story even more effective, but this cautionary tale shows how spouses must always remember that some things said and done have unforgettable consequences.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
not smart

She has an alcohol problem

She cheats out of spite

She has friends that could be described as bitter sluts

She never showed any concern for her children let alone the one she murdered when she had her abortion

Associating with people lime this is not smart. She has a lot of problems and will likely burden you with them in the future. Also, she doesn't seem to offer much in return.

Can a man be proud to be seen with her?

Can a man feel special about making g love to her?

Can a man trust a lying slut?

Can a man marry a lying,slut,alcoholic babykiller and really be happy? Not too likely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He loves her but doesn't trust her?

Then acts like he would take a bullet for her and for what? Just so you can add drama to this lame assed story?

This was worse than daytime soap operas and they are crap! Hey, I have an idea. Why not make a next chapter and you can have every one fly on jet packs and work at "spacelys' sprockets" with the Jetsons. After all, why not suspend gravity along with disbelief?

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 11 years ago
Like it

A bit of warmth mixed with caution. Not something for the BTB brigade but then life is not always black and white

Thank you for sharing

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
I liked it

It captures the ambiguity of thingd,how two people can live each other but have trouble trusting.Shannons mistake was a human,stupid one and she realizes it,she is not a slut,she made several mistakes ( among which was hadnt she ever heard of a morning after pill?). Gary loves her and obviousky cares for her,but hasnt learnwd to trust her again. I like the resolution,that it isn't complete,i think that is realistic,showing how hard it is.

For all the morality crowd so eager to throw out you pro life views,if you are so morally pure,what the hell are you doing on lit in the first place?The same beliefs that drive anti abortion furvor also says erotic fiction is sinful and sex is just for making babies....

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

truth is nuts. i once represented someone who shot their wife. i asked him why he did it. he said "*** [my name] haven't you ever been in love?"

people in love do some crazy shit. hitting a guy with a beer bottle who is trying to rape her is not all that crazy.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
I don't understand these comments.

Turn it around. Suppose you're out of town on business. You've just had a fight with your wife because she spent $400 on a pair of shoes that were on sale! She drinks and flirts too much at the Christmas party that she bought the shoes for. Worse, she's too drunk and turns you down when you get home and is not even up when you leave for the airport. That night, far from home, you drink too much at the hotel bar. A gorgeous 22 year old picks you to get revenge on her cheating boy friend with. You're too drunk to resist and succumb.

Is your marriage over? Should you tell your wife and should she divorce you if you do? According to some of these comments that is the only solution. Excuse me if I'm skeptical. I think that most would keep their mouth shut and their marriage. To those that would never have a one night stand under any circumstances I salute you. I think that under some extreme circumstances something like this could happen. I don't think that it merrits divorce if it's a one time thing.

katibkatibabout 11 years ago
As Usual...

Very good, as usual. But you need a new editor.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
A nice conclusion...

to a tragic situation. Thanks again, DG H.

LeFrog

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
One-Time Cheating

Rarely results in divorce. Check it out. My ex had a three year affair, met the bastard about two hundred times. When finally caught, not by clueless me, she tried to make it up to me, but even with counseling, I couldn't get past the evidience. I did join an infidelity support group, where most members were trying to reconcile but had the same trauma we all felt. The one-time (or a few) cheating spouses who had real remorse usually succeeded in reconciling. The LW category has harsh critics for anything but death to the cheater. Life is more complicated and reasonable.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
but you'll note Sparks, you said "EX"

People, People, People.....Some of you have such forgiving hearts. But lets be truthfull. Now Johnny1m, look at what you said, then add the fact that the 22 year old hot babe got pregnant. Then what do you do? She calls your house and leaves a voice mail. I guess you can use the I made a mistake line, like the wife did but what do you think the wife will do. Theres always family court. Then your ex-wife see's a woman grab you crotch, you push her hand away. Do you think she'll come to your aid, hell no. She'd walk the fuck out. And some of you talk about trust, counseling and life isn't black and white. But, life is back and white, we chose to give it shades of gray. Once trust is gone, its gone. And is you want to blame some esle for your problems, start with yourself.

gassygusgassygusabout 11 years ago
Very Believable

I liked this story. The writing is typical DGH, which in my opinion is always good. I never could be a writer, but I do enjoy certain authors and read there stories. Please keep up the good work.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
This was believable

But there is always a but, isn't there. The wife knew that when she drinks too much she gets wild or out of control. Therefore, the excuse that she was drunk is immaterial. The decision to drink has only one logical conclusion and that is that she wanted to harm her marriage by being wild. She compounds it all with a scheme to deceive her husband and murder an unborn child. So now she is at three reprehensible acts all stemming from her need to punish her husband. In effect, she never truly takes ownership for her faulty behaviour. In addition, she spends time to defend the man she had sex with, and she expects this will have no detrimental effect on her marriage? That is stupidity. Her contrition seems self-serving and lacking. I can see a reconciliation working but not bringing the marriage into balance. I gave this ****.

To err is human to forgive divine, and I am not God so ask him to forgive you. Me I'll just keep on being human. As one commentator said life is black and white, we create the grey areas to cover up our deficiencies.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
I'd probably have quit when I went to the hospital

I cringed and was very sympathetic for Gary when he got his ass stomped by Ben and company. I think that legally, it was a bit of a problem. Gary starts fight. Okay. He is guilty of assault.

Ben and freind PUT HIM IN A HOSPITAL LATER. THEY are also guilty of assault and can be shown to be attempting grievous bodily harm.

I find it hard to believe that Gary can see the sexual assault across a crowded dance floor but not a single other person sees or hears anything.

I get where Gary would bond with her in the hospital...but I wish he hadn't. I find little redeeming in this woman. She is not evil. But being with her has a steep cost. And it's hard to believe a girl emotinoally invested enough to date Gary would just abandon him to some strange woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nonsense reconciliation

If you're a guy with ANY brains, you learn early on this is EXACTLY the type of woman you try to AVOID getting involved with. Her life is nonstop drama and YOU are the one left holding the bag because of it. Guys seem to be constantly getting into fights or beat up over something she seems to have "innocently" started. The guy she claims is the love of her life winds up in the hospital over her antics. Then, even some WOMEN get involved in beating some guy over her!!! She "innocently" claims she "innocently" has sex with her almost "innocent" boss after a few drinks like they just fell into bed and someone forced them into it, like she doesn't know as a GROWN WOMAN WITH KIDS that after a couple of drinks horny guys will come on to her drunk and stag at a party like RHINO'S IN HEAT. Of course the boss kept trying to see her and THEN apoligized: he wanted to get the reaction of this EASY BROAD, and finding it negative wanted to make sure his job was safe. Duh! As someone pointed out she's a liar, cheat, and is also a self delusional, psycho attention seeking drama queen who just doesn't seem to understand why if she gets drunk with the boss and puts out for him, and then puts on a drunken display for a bad ass in front of the love of her life, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. Duh! No one ever explained to her how a LADY acts? My advice: run Hubbie, run.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Great Read*****

You came through with flying colors this was a well written three part story. Thanks for sharing.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
what a woman

she gets pissed of at him the first time and goes and gets herself pregnant by another man, after the divorce, she gets pissed of at him the second time and goes and dance and flirts with a jock who puts the ex in the hospital, well, beware, third time is the charm, nice story although not totally believable.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 11 years ago
Not a bad conclusion...

1. I agree with the comment that this could use additional editing. Some parts just didn't read or flow well.

2. Some closure over the abortion might nave been nice. To me that was an open ended question that wasn't resolved. Was there any guilt on her part? Did it affect her future actions? Etc...

3. I felt that Ed's story could have been expanded or included. One beat down and he rides off into the sunset with no recrimination? The beating seems a bit out of character for Gary. The door to plausibility is open but i can't see Gary doing this (i guess that makes me a cop since neither could they). I might suggest a spin off of the Ed story.

Overall enjoyable and entertaining - thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

It was a good read, I just didn't see the point. I also didn't get the character, She cheated. But she never even seems sorry. She is more sorry about being alone then anything else. Personally i wouldn't of bothered writing this, Nothing new came out of it and it was just cliche ridden.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Glad to see you take this to a natural conclusion. Also glad to see they could start over. He did the right thing in divorcing her. Sometimes new love can be born out of difficult circumstances.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
I liked it a lot

Classic one-time drunken slip, complicated by the unwanted pregnancy angle. Once the reader accepts that the morning-after pill doesn't exist in the LW universe, you have to deal with the fall-out. I said it before: the wife is a terrible liar. I would give her another shot, if I were Gary and in love with the woman. She is so bad at lying that he would be able to figure out if she were scheming around on him in the future pretty easily. I found this second chance story believable and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next time WARN us in advance: Husband is a wimp & cuck!

Yuck. You just had to screw up your previous good ending!!

Now he is an idiot, a wimp AND a cuck all rolled into one!

I could see it coming & my stomach wouldn't let me finish reading.

.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good story

Another good story from DGH.

I agree with previous posts that the flow needed some editing.

In the story the wife mention she would do every thing and any thing to make it up to her husband,...well did she ! !

She blamed him for what she did at the party, i.e getting drunk and having sex with her boss. She did not did not say sorry or really fight for her husband. Then after the divorce dance at a wild seedy club and dances with a brut like Ben. She must have some female sense that flirting with this beast he would want sex from her. Poor Ed comes to rescue and takes a beating on her behalf !

This man does suffer at the hands of this woman.

This chap needs a medal for bravery as this woman is causing him so much pain.

I would like to have read that after the divorce ( I am not sure that BTB is the best ending ) she did do any thing and every thing to get him back and keep him happy. Perhaps bring another female back for him to enjoy while see watches and goes through the pain her husband had to endure about her rightness adultery !

I am glad they could start over again however I still think she is not sorry enough and needs to do more for her man. She had no remorse for her actions just sorry she was going to be alone.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I know that this was just a story but things like this happen a lot.

Why do women (and men also) get into a fuss with their spouse, go out, get a few drinks in them and fuck around. If they already fuck around I will not criticize them if this is their routine but why go fuck around on someone you have been with for a decade or more just because of a little argument. Why put yourself in the situation where this can happen. One, don't go to the party or, if you do go, take just one or two drinks and don't let someone walk you to your room if you do get drunk. What a big mistake! And then lie, lie, lie when you turn up pregnant. DAMN!

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
why? why not?

People abuse each other all the time as a direct result of abusing alcohol and other drugs. Those sorely abused substances are not the cause of people's behavior. Those are the excuses people use to treat one another horribly.

We want to misbehave and We all find alcohol and drugs a convenient method to short circuit our consciences, providing ourselves an alibi to act irresponsibly.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Little hard to get over wife getting knocked up during an anger fuck because you did not make it to a god damn party.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
I don't get

How he can stomach her, she cheated and got pregnant all the while lied to him about it. Just don't see anyone worth their salt would take her back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Illogical

The behavior exhibited by the characters didn't match the picture you tried to paint of them.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

"Little hard to get over wife getting knocked up during an anger fuck because you did not make it to a god damn party."

Yes it is, but she did show remorse and she did suffer. I do not know who suffered the most, both suffered. He lost trust because of the lies, but he did not lose his love nor did she. He showed his love by protecting her and she showed her love by the remorse. If there was to be a part 3, I would expect it to be short and to the point. The point would be reconciliation.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater! What happens the next time he does something to inadvertently piss her off? She's going to go right back out and find some other guy to fuck!

1 Star. Loved the first EPT where she was actually faithful and it was all a misunderstanding. This one was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater-BEWARE of absolutes since there really aren't any

Well written story and the predicament of the wife is not as horrible as it is portrayed,she drank too much, flirted too much, mad at her husband for working tto much and actually had a very poor unprotected sexual act more out of anger than lust. Easily forgivable by a well adjusted husband who knows deep in his core that his wife loves him above all men,

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
Doesn't work

well told but just for me at least some issues with her "remorse"

1. some one said a well adjusted man knows she loves him,he is her man? How do you know someone loves you if they fuck around and get pregnant, is that like beating your wife up till you put the "bitch" in ICU? physical abuse vs ripping out a man spiritual heart, see which one changes him more, which ones leaves the scar, that booze and drugs cant kill.

2 The most common statement by any writer on this site made by a female character is "I dont know how to make it right/good/better" after the cheating is found out they give up.....in this story she did just that.....no flowers or begging just "I'm sorry waaaaaaaaa"...... men have to grovel and crawl on broken glass here ..ahh here not so much.

so if we all agree women dont regret anything or show remorse for pretty much anything they do to "their man" why do the good writers give them a pass, or is it simply we cant write about something that has never happened or it has been kept so secret thats it like meeting aliens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DG CUCK ..

.. the title says everything that the reader needs to know about this cheating whore wife apologist writer!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Before verdict

@ Anon I suggest you to read a lot of true cuck stories, before a verdict against DG....................I think you will have surprise to learn who is cuck writer............

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Worse than a Cheater

A Babykiller! She fucks around like a tramp then has her bastard cut out of her! She is a selfish pig. What she did should be grounds to have her other kids taken away from her! What the fuck is wrong with her? Gary should have kicked her out, and kept the house and the kids!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
The most significant BT angle is Illogical -

For the BTB crowd it is illogical to take her back - the same for any cheater -

Fortunately or not for all of us emotions are NOT logical - by definition.

Where they end up is oin the mind of the author - where do I think they should end up - hmm not sure - if he is happier where he is stay there - same for her. If not make the changes they need to make - if those changes work out for both of them so be it - if not ah well that's life.

I do like the way you write and the way you tend to make people think - assuming they are capable of thought heh.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

Oh yeah -

This story obviously fails to match up to the first part of the story - the whole approach is different - one presumes one is a re-write while the other is an original version??

Do 2 more to match these ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
duna

hey duna , you no speeka da englaise too good...maybe eez nadda you first language? you keep you dumb comments to youself cosa you sucks ass as a writer an a cridict.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Tavadelfin

This actually follows "The EPT Test; Alternate Story". This should really be part 3.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Remarrying A Cheater

Some are opposed to ever going back to a cheater, but in reality is it that much different from marring someone who cheated on another spouse?

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I

normally eschew the cheater's account of what happened, but I'm glad I read this one. I read the original but skipped the alternate version. I suspect I don't need to go back to read that one.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
LOL, Doesn't She Learn

"Usually he isn't the type of guy I would dance with but I guess I was pissed at Gary"

Wasn't it being "pissed" at Gary that caused the original problem?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
@ KarenE

Why would you marry anyone who cheated, or for that matter engage in any kind of serious relationship with them? They are a known quantity - shit. She cheated on her husband because he had to work to support his family? She get's pregnant, she get's an abortion? Disgusting, selfish, pig.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Sugna RE: KarenE

I basically agree with you regarding cheaters, but to defend KarenE, I think she was just saying that IF you would consider dating someone who cheated on someone else, why should it be that big a difference if she had cheated on YOU?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
I'm Torn

Part of me says "once a cheater, always a cheater", while another part says that if Gary is okay with her, it's his life, and good luck to him/them.

I'm personally against her for several reasons:

First, she's mad at him for not going to her party, but he's got TWO good reasons for not going: 1) A chance for extra work, which most young families can use, and 2) She hasn't worked there that long, so he doesn't really know the other people that will be there.

Next, she drinks too much and let's herself be fucked by another man, (a superior at work, no less, that gives her mega sexual harassment points!) and doesn't own up to it.

Then, she actively LIES about it.

THEN, she once again let's her anger rule her actions and flirts with Ben, which leads to Gary getting assaulted. Any bonus points she earned by staying by him in the hospital are lost because it was HER fault that he was there!

Basically, he should stick with the Friends With Benefits arrangement, while dating and looking for someone he can trust if he wants to marry again, if she wants to stay home waiting on him, hoping he comes back, good luck to her!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Well

Let's look at this realistically. He's horny. He needs and wants sex. The ex-wife is willing and able. He knows she's not seeing anyone else. So why not enjoy the free pussy, at least until someone better comes along. Remember, no promises were made; So fuck it.

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He divorces her for getting pregnant by another guy

Divorces her, and then proceeds to wimp up and take her back. Everyone thinks he's the bad guy for not forgiving her when she tells everyone a lie about what happened. Not that she got knocked up by another man in a drunken state but that she was kissing him. If he doesn't dump her sorry ass, he's going to go through it all over again next time he can't go to a party with her. I absolutely hate these wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes they are doing the right thing and acting as adults 5*

The BTB brigade just don't get how uplifting it is for the husband to win his wife back. She was hot enough to find another after the divorce but she chose him. Ok she lied but only cheated once when pissed off with him when he chose work above being with her at her Christmas Party, a pretty ratty thing for him to do, and drunk. Reconciliation is clearly the right thing to do in this situation. Pas de probleme.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
DG the assault on gary

You can defend yourself, but u cannot, with a buddy ,beat someone unconscious and then kick them while down. That is no lknger defending yourself. Ben and his friend would have absolutely been charged with multiple felonies for causing injuries like that. Good story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LOVE TIES ARE HARD TO BRAKE""

and harder to reline, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He's not call DG Cuck for nothing

1*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
4*

Liked this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another wimp cuck story

He should have let the big asshole have his way with her. She's drunk and acting like a slut to make the ex jealous. What does she expect. First she's pregnant with another assholes spawn and now it looks like she's about to be raped because of her being drunk. Sounds like wife material to me. 1 big old star for the slut story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what?

" I worked, took care of my kids and went to all the school functions. I did go out with the girls at work once a week. I danced with a few guys but never any more than that. I didn't even flirt." Uh huh...and why should the reader believe this lying woman? LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

I think the divorce decision was understandable. Her response to anger and alcohol, along with the cheating and lying, makes her an unfit wife. All of that was well conceived and told. But I also think that people can change for the better, and it was represented in the story that his ex-wife was making an effort to be a better person. She was loyal and loving to their children, and gave Gary the space he needed to find his way forward. Obviously Gary searched for another partner but did not find one by the time he and Shannon were thrown back together in a very believable and clever plot device. Shannon showed her love and friendship during his injury and Gary responded with gratefulness and renewed interest. It was all very well done. Kudos for ending the story with the relationship still uncertain, but warming, which is more realistic than them fucking for a few nights and the getting remarried.

Overall it was believable and well done. A third chapter could go either way for this couple, but let's leave them in mystery and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is wrong?

I don't understand. I continue to be amazed at all these guys who read "cuck" or reconciliation stories and then complain about these stories. Why the Hell do you read them especially if you don't like certain authors? I can only assume either you were burned by women or you can't find one. Obviously you hate women. I feel sorry for you. You know, you can penis enhancers on-line; might help.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Story was good with a good ending. One thing I was a cop for 30 years. And the three guys (victim and two perps) would have gone to jail. ALL witnesses would have had to make statements. From what was written all three would have been cited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOW THATS AN ENDING

She-it man! This story is Fantastico magnifico! Well done D.G. Hear!

Some of us wanted to see you B.T.B. and you torched Her! Me I like reconciliation

if It the Marriage is worth saving Great save it! Take your time and cross small bridges at first! But hey that is another story. LOVE YOU ALL! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Wins Out

Despite the cheating,mistrust,and finally divorce the exes love for each other that they were just drawn to each other. Good story and removed the bad taste of your cheating version.

(Had to laugh about the 3 girlfriends beating the shit out of big Ben Crow! Pictured them as roller-derby queens who trimmed their mustaches before a night out on the town! LOL )

timrivtimrivalmost 7 years ago

Not bad, little over dramatic at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
‘there’ and ‘their’

Please learn the difference between these two important words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She had to suffer the consequences of her choice, and he was an inattentive asshole for consistently putting his work before his family.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good story, looks like a RAAC coming up. At least he got Ed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

She's pissed at her husband for not going to the party so FUCKS another man?

As was said in the first part, it may not be their business, but SHE knows, why not tell her husband and tell him to keep it quiet? He's not likely to run into Ryan. She couldn't tell Gary that Anna was pregnant, but she can tell him she's having an abortion?

He should stick with the FWB relationship.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Now that's a good story give it a 5

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Reading again

After reading the other two versions, I reread this one. It is the best of the three. She was sincere about wanting him back and truly remorseful. I think he was only happy when he was with her, so the reconciliation isn't all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a fine woman.

She cheated on her husband for stupid "reasons" while he was working to support his family. She was drunk and in a compromised state, but she knew what she was doing and knew ahead of time how her husband would react if he knew. She lied about her pregnancy and blamed her lying about the EPT to her husband. In the process, she manipulated her best friend, compromised her friends relationship, never told the real father of her baby. Then she killed her baby to cover up her cheating and lying.

She selfishly compromised her own marriage, that of her boss, and the relationship of her "best friend."

What a wife, friend, and mom.

Boy, I'd sure want her back.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
What a fine woman

Are you shitting me, she cheats on her husband gets pregnant, has an abortion lies about it all and how she Considered wonderful or treated like a Susie homemaker is amazing. I never realized that there are so many willing cuckolds in the world. Everyone is talking about the sacrifices she made, what sacrifices, she got fucked, she got pregnant, it was not her husbands baby, she lied. The only thing she was really entitled to was the divorce papers he gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a thought.....

Ok....Here she got drunk and went with the flow....

BUT..... at some point between Ed shooting his hot cum deep in her pussy and driving home the next morning and showering in her house did she ever realize that she had a Creampie dripping out of her pussy ????

I mean Really ? She washed her pussy but didn’t put two and two together that.... 1) she got fucked 2) she had another mans cum dripping out of her still after how many hours pooled in her pussy 3) her husband was shooting blanks for years....

Since you painted her to be so smart she never once thought that she could have gotten pregnant from the fucking the night before ??? That maybe run her ass to the drugstore or doctors walk in clinic to get the morning after pill ????

Guess she just let the bun simmer in that oven.....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"no husband in his right mind would let a woman who looked as sexy as I did go to a party alone" - Um, she WASN'T alone, she was her friend and her friend's date. Just because she doesn't have an escort doesn't mean that she's alone.

I know it would have killed the story, but why take out the trash? She knows he does it to keep the dogs from going through it, yet she's not worried about the dogs messing with the trash containing the EPT tests?

As I believe others have said, even if he DID start the fight, that doesn't justify having the shit kicked out of him.

He should definitely stick with the FWB. There's no reason to remarry. There's not going to be any more children. They're both free to date others, should they choose, with no blow back.It's win-win!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

The husband does the right thing and divorces the whore for fucking another guy and letting herself get knocked up (morning after pill?)... then he just takes her back again? Because him being hospitalised makes everything alright?

1* for not moving on and finding himself a better woman.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 10/1715

"The BTB brigade just don't get how uplifting it is for the husband to win his wife back." - Why the FUCK should he have to win HER back? He already won her and she betrayed him. SHE'S the won that has to win HIM back! "She was hot enough to find another after the divorce but she chose him." - So, why doesn't she just go with the other guy? "Ok she lied but only cheated once when pissed off with him when he chose work above being with her at her Christmas Party, a pretty ratty thing for him to do, and drunk" - How is it a ratty thing for him to do? It's not like he blew it off for a poker game or a night out with the guys.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
On 8/13/18

Someone said he "consistently put his work before his family." Where? He skipped his wife's office party to make some extra money FOR THE FAMILY. He didn't work Christmas or Thanksgiving, or their Anniversary, as far as the story tells us, this was the ONLY time work interfered with ANYTHING.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
More simpleton...

...characters, as usual. What dingbat waits till she misses 2 periods to buy an EPT kit? They can detect pregnancy before the next period is due. One would think a woman with 3 kids would understand reproductive biology better.

I hate when authors can't write/follow an outline. Can you solve a math problem: Shannon has 3 kids in 5 years. She starts work after her youngest (son) turns 10. 1 year has passed. How old is her oldest (daughter)? The answer is NOT 12.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
More simpleton...

...characters, as usual. What dingbat waits till she misses 2 periods to buy an EPT kit? They can detect pregnancy before the next period is due. One would think a woman with 3 kids would understand reproductive biology better.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was a genuinely lovely, if sometimes disturbing, story. 5*****

It's hard to put things back together, but when both want to fix what is broken it is worth the effort. Ignore the BTB crowd. There is a time and a place. Not every stupid moment needs to end in destruction. Nicely done.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. Shannon should be careful, everyone she gets kissed at Gary she gets into some kind of trouble. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lies or at least omits a lot

She never told anyone the truth about the divorce. She lied and makes him look like a loser that dumped her for flirting? And why doesn't he speak the truth when asked and say she got pregnant from cheating so thats why I left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a good story and pretty realistic as reconciliations go. This one was the most believable of the three. Obviously men don't get pregnant but making a fatal mistake and trying to do everything to save your relationship, including digging your own grave even more? Yeah that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Realistic how she kept making it worse by lying when the truth would have served her better. Really well done. Maybe she will tell people the truth in time, showing she matured as a person, and her relationship can finish healing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Great story

The thing that the 1* fag cuck shit commenters can’t understand about this story is that Gary never stopped loving his wife, but it took a long time to get over being angry at her.

Eventually anger can end. Is he better off with her or without her? In the story, Gary knows that he’s better off with her, but is still struggling to get over his anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She's still a lying cunt. She cheated and lied about it. She lied about getting pregnant from her cheating. She lied about about getting an abortion. She lied to hid and protect the guy she fucked and got pregnant by. She lied to her kids, family, friends and co-workers about why they got divorced and let them blame the divorce on her husband and also never told anyone she got pregnant from cheating and had an abortion to cover it all up.

Why would even want to get back together with her? She's done nothing to earn reconciliation and is still lying about WHY they got divorced in the first place and has never come clean about her cheating, pregnancy and abortion. She also never really apologized for the cheating and lying in the first place. Like all women they think by fucking him for awhile he'll forget all about WHY he divorced her in the first place. Hopefully, he's just using her for the sex and has no intentions of ever getting serious with her again let alone ever marry her again.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"In the story, Gary knows that he’s better off with her, but is still struggling to get over his anger."

Ofcoutse he is, he is a cuck and the sooner he knuckles under the happier the spineless piece of shit will be

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought the story should have ended with remarriage. That’s where it was clearly headed. Though judging by the harsh comments that would have really enraged some of your “fans”. Gary evidently had reconciled. I don’t fault your btb readers for not liking that and it was kind of you to soothe them with the alternate ending.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He's just a wimpy cuckold for letting her back in his life! That's the whole point of this shitty story.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Nope

Just a personal opinion and I realize that this is fiction. I could never take back a cheater. Especially if she screwed someone bareback. She did that and then screwed her husband days after. (I read a lot of stories where the writers seem to ignore the issue of AIDS, herpes, hepatitis B, and other diseases.) She put his life at risk, not to mention that she ended up being pregnant. Just because she was mad? Fuck that and fuck her. Why not tell everyone what she did? I know that the writer said for the kid's sake, but they need to know the truth. As I stated, this is just a personal opinion and people handle things differently. Good job of the writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nothing redeeming about this little b****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The EPT Test Previous Part
The EPT Test Series Info

SIMILAR Stories