All Comments on 'The Erotic Adventures of Lenore Ch. 01'

by Tenniecee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Very Nice

But I needed to know more about Lenore. Hope there are more storys of her adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

Well written opening chapter. Had me rock hard by the end! Waiting for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been a great story, but......

There were SO MANY errors, it was very distracting from what could have been a great story. PLEASE proof read better before you publish another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get over it

great story bring on more chapters. for all those who can't seem to enjoy a great story without perfect grammar and punctuation go take english classes and get over it.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Good work

Unfortunately there are a number of people on Lit. who do not appreciate that this is a site for storytellers. If you can tell a good story then fabulous. Tenniecee has got what it takes. If there are errors it is because we are ordinary folk not post graduate English Lit. scholars. The story is good, the build up to the action is good. I am sure there is a lot more good to come. Let's encourage new writers not put them off after one story.

TennieceeTennieceeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad to see most of you enjoyed the story. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

As for those who were distracted by grammatical “errors”, please understand that while I hold a BA in English Lit. and a MA in Communications, I am first and foremost a storyteller. I often break the so-called rules of for the sake of the story. If you find that distracting, I suggest you stay away from authors like John Steinbeck, James Joyce, Virginia Woolf, and Jack Kerouac. (I do not mean to intimate that I am in anyway on par with the authors listed.)

For those of you who did enjoy my little story, I am happy to say that Lenore will be returning soon with more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story told well

if you didn't like the writing then piss off and move on to another

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
continue...

to post installments please. You have talent and desire - express them! To err is human - just do the best you can with an editor to assist/guide you and persevere please!!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Very hot story.

I enjoyed Lenore's tale so much and got into it who noticed the grammatical errors. Sheesh !!! Hot story reading here and a first story. There has to be some give here people. Keep up with the story writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Had LEFT her

No worries, I do that too!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Torrid.

Nicely written.

ChasPChasPabout 9 years ago
Good [strike that] GREAT story.

A few typographical errors, but the plot was solid. Left me wanting more, but see chapter 2 is out there (in Literotica land).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous