All Comments on 'The Escort'

by and13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cute

nicely done.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
aw shucks

The best type of infidelity..........no infidelity, you got me. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great twist!

I'm glad I read to the end. You got me. I was planning on rating it a 1 and then gave it a 5. Good job!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Good

Here I was all set to be upset, and you surprised me with a neat ending...thanks!

tonny13587tonny13587almost 12 years ago
Pleasant surprise!

I was a little upset as there was no description of his clothing being removed but the ending made up for it. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done ,Bravo

You sure caught me looking this time. I never saw it coming. Good job.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Loved the ending

Cute, sweet and hot. A nice night out with the spouse. Quibbles follow via "Send Feedback".

northlandernorthlanderalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Erotica and a happy ending what more can you want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmm

I like the ending, that it turned out to be her husband after all. So hot! But seriously the orgasms seem a little bit unrealistic to me, I actually lost count. Does that mean given the chance she could cum all night? But otherwise, it was a nice entertaining read.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Loved it

so well written , Hot, had me fooled. great sex, wonderful ending. more please

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

One of the best stories on this site or any other. It was well paced and enjoyable to read. The eight orgasms (I counted) seemed over the top but it made the ending more of a surprise. I had justified the orgasms by having her being so excited by the naughtiness of her':secret' evening. It's a lucky woman whose husband gets her off twice by merely worshiping her breasts, before moving lower. It's an even luckier woman who thinks of her husband as her ideal lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous