The Ethereal Plane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lay as they were, a physically spent tangle of contrasting entwined limbs and intermingling mouths. Eventually Victor (still blindfolded) guided Delilah (also still blindfolded) into the shower, where he washed each and every inch of her body in yet another erotic concert. When he was finished, he dried her off and finally removed their sight bindings. Neither one spoke as they dressed and stepped out into the waiting room, where Rosalyn was still pacing the floor. "Miss Garrison, I have to say, I didn't think this rookie had it in him, but he got the job done." She tried her best to not sound or look like a woman who had just been fucked six ways from Sunday. Turning to Victor, she asked, "See you next week?"

"Without fail, Mrs. Redmond," he answered with that same unwavering diplomacy.

"Please, call me Delilah." Rosalyn was shocked; never had she made such a concession to any staffer.

"Delilah, then... next Wednesday, 10:30 AM sharp."

"I'll be here." As she walked to the elevator, and closed the door behind her, she finally let the biggest, whitest, toothiest grin spread across her face. Next week, she would be early!

THE END

12