All Comments on 'The Evolution of Moira's Marriage'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

From a female point of view, I find many cuckhold stories very selfish on the husband's part, not the wife's. When he pushes and pushes and pushes her away, removing himself from what had been a two way marital relationship, he has taken something away from his wife, not given her something better. But since men write the majority of cuck stories, that perspective is rarely seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Men don't write cuckold stories

Fags, limp wristed panty sniffer do. A cuckold isn't a man, it's a thing that dwells somewhere between a crack smoking AIDS infested whore and a dried up tampon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Men don’t write cuckold fantasies. Women or women posing and/or pretending to be men write cuckold fantasizes and the genera are always from the woman’s point of view.

In real life men do not promote or brag having a whore prostitute for a wife. Their friends, family and community would hold them open to ridicule and contempt.

This is truly a category were the Authors truly crave attention both good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want to say - "Just another selfish, cheating wife and a spineless husband"

No one, including this author, has ever written a cuckold story that convinces me that it's a healthy relationship that benefits either party. The wife always comes off as a manipulative, self serving, cheating slut, interested solely in her own gratification and enjoyment. The husband always comes off as a spineless, whiny, wimpy excuse of a man that totally lacks any pride or self respect. This story is no different. Why be married? The wife is living a single lifestyle and demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband. He's just a worm. What is satisfying about that relationship to either one of them? Why be married? In the end this is just another pile of crap on the giant pile of garbage that follows the cuckold storyline. A complete waste of time to read. Not a single original, creative, interesting or entertaining thing about it. It deserves "zero" stars. It hurts my feelings to give it "One star".

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
As Cato at the Roman Senate!

Are there a sexual minority husbands group who are bisex, hidden homosexuals or a very rare minority special porn addict heterosexuals. These men have cuck fantasy and they could write.......

Against ours, sexual fantasy of the majority men this minority sexual fantasy would be suitable in a distict category if the Literotica owners divided the Lowing Wives into two hubs! Yes the wives stories should divide into a sexual majority husband story hub (Where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital sex) and into a sexual minority husbands story hub (Where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital sex).

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I was wrong

I am sorry I repeat again! Against ours, sexual fantasy of the majority men this minority sexual fantasy would be suitable in a distict category if the Literotica owners divided the Lowing Wives into two hubs! Yes the wives stories should divide into a sexual majority husband story hub (Where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital sex) and into a sexual minority husbands story hub (Where the husbands like their wives have extramarital sex).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another wimp faggot husband and a Cunt wife story

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gay

There needs to be a section for this gay stuff besides Loving Wife. Its fetish crap or something . I dont know where to put it. Maybe gay married men????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathic!

This is gay sick bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stuff

You write well. This genre always attracts abusive critics from a small minority who read the entire story despite the early warning signals that this is a cuck genre. To me this was an exciting story. The human mind can fantasise in many directions without having to try anything in real life. Hope you will write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Its a sexy story site

Its a sexy story site what did you expect a base ball story ?

Each story here is different you pick witch type you like to read yourself

there not forced on you. In fact there is even a search engine included

here. I liked the story a lot and hope you continue the story.

I searched for it . Thanks, I wrote a few myself and know its time consuming

and hard to come up with a lingering plot. Thanks Again Great Job.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job

M59,

Very nice. Strong writing.

Matt

kumar21kumar21about 10 years ago
great story again

Hi m59,

I am from India and fan to your writing, everyday i used to check any update from you, after finding the new story written by you, i am really glad. thank, keep writting

Kumar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Evolution of a cuckoldress

Very strong cuckold story told from a female perspective. It was believable, plausible, and well written. There has to be so much more to this story and I hope you get it out ASAP. Thanks

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
5 stars arent enough

So glad that I decided to read this. I wish now that I had found your work sooner. As well written as anything I've ever read on this site and extremely erotic. Loved how it was written from the female's perspective. Now that I've discovered you and your work I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for sharing and thank you for ignoring all the trolls.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I'm enjoying your story and read it again...

to read the follow-up chapters.

One thing to note is the use of commas. You wrote:

"He was I thought so much bigger than Clayton it was scary. "

It would be much clearer to separate "I thought" with commas.

"He was, I thought, so much bigger than Clayton it was scary. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cucka

doodle do 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of horseshit!!! 0 stars!

Moronic ideas that most men want to be dominated and cuckolded by their wives is the stupidest bit of horseshit I have ever heard!!! Obviously written by a feminazi!!! Just stop writing you mind fucked whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexual minority

@Anon A sexual minority who are bisex, hidden homo or porn addict hetero husbands...........Naturally we should be tolerant to them, but it is very difficult sometime.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Love it.

As a Beta male, this is my dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was LOL stupid!

Once Hubby figures out that his wife really has no love or respect for him he fills for a divorce, takes all the liquid assets and leaves her to her boyfriend. What man with an ounce of pride and self respect does anything else? Stupid ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Micky59

Mucky never fails to lower the bar for all cucky writers with his crap.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
DV in this chapter not good. Reread bc story is in random feed.

Corporal punishment, even severe stuff is OK if there is no permanent damage, psych or physically. BUT

The top has to be absolutely in cotrol of them selves. Lashing out in anger, like the slap, is criminal, and should be the end of the marriage. Where will they stop next time they are mad

Miguel like to write sociopath Dommes and abusive D/s. Some of it is kind of illimi ative, but I don't think this chapter is one of the best ones

This reads like a bad letter to Sandy York from Corpral or Dominant Mystique c 1974. :-).

BTW only an insecure Do would ask a wife to cut off hubby for good. You might have her do it if she is new, to train HER to be a BIT harder on hubby. But face it, if you are any good at sex she won't want to do hubby very often anyhow.

There are some pretty harsh Dommes out there whose marriages lasted a lot ng time. But none of that is a justification for DV, or hitting other people in anger.

Cucking is a broad umbrella, even though I dislike abusive cuckoldry, inon abusive can be OK.

The extreme elements in this kind of story make it impossible for most folks to process. Read something by Good husband , especially his last one.

I think Miguel deserves props for honest and guts in presenting rougher and cruder cuckolding that appeals to him

I am glad he allows comments. People with cuck life orientations can read them and see criticism of various practices that their "mentors" never mention or discuss with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This came up as a random story. Only reason I read part of it. How absolutely horrific. Repulsive. I cannot believe there are actual men who are turned on by this? First time my wife or girlfriend slaps my face in anger like that...she'll be picking up her teeth off the floor. And I have NEVER hit a woman. But I have also never been with a woman stupid enough to actually hit me.

What a pathetic excuse for a man. To be a dominated cuckold. Just....yuck. all the way around. She does not love you. Or have any respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this depravity rated so high?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous