The Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Oh God Anthony, that was absolutely amazing, the best ever," she whispered in my ear, "Have you got any more good ideas for me tonight?"

My reply was to lift Julianna in my arms and place her in the stirrup chair. She grinned at me as I placed her legs wide apart in the stirrups and she showed me how to tilt the chair right back. I slipped a rubber glove onto my hand and grabbed the tube of lubricant. Julianna moaned with pleasure as my finger probed and then pushed its way into her arse hole. After gently finger fucking her rectum I stood up and pushed my hard cock against her rosebud. There was no resistance as I firmly pushed my cock into the blackness, just another moan of delight from Julianna. Slowly but surely I fucked my doctor's arse, it felt so tight and so good, and to be able to watch the expressions on her face added to my pleasure.

"Oh Anthony, this is just great, fuck my arse, fuck me good and hard."

"Such unladylike language from a member of the medical profession, tsk, tsk Julianna, I can see you need more punishment in the near future."

"Oh, I hope so Anthony, I hope so, ohhhhhh this feels so good, keep going Anthony, keep going!"

Perspiration was dripping from my face as forced my cock in and out of her arse, I knew I couldn't last much longer, although I was in seventh heaven I was ready to come.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cumming Julianna, I'm cumming," I cried as I came for the fourth time that evening. Julianna screamed at the same time as I collapsed over her panting body.

When I had recovered my breath enough I stood and helped Julianna out of the chair. We stood kissing and licking each other's face, grinning at each other after an amazing sequence of events.

"Shower through there," Julianna said as she pointed at a side door. We staggered into the shower and had a great time washing the perspiration and cum off each other's body.

After drying and dressing we returned to Julienne's office and sat at opposite sides of the desk.

"Well Mr. Appleby, I think I have finished the examination today. I am sure you will pass with flying colours but I may have to get you to come back soon just to check if your 'natural function' is still in working order."

"Well Dr, Wosilenski, I suppose if I have to come back, I have to come back," I said with a grin, "After all I can't ignore my doctor's orders can I? When would you like to see me again?"

"How about I get Erica to phone you?" Julianna said as she wriggled a little uncomfortably on her chair, obviously her arse was still stinging a little. "Erica can give you the result of the blood test then and make a time for your next prostate examination."

"I'll look forward to it doctor, and I never thought I'd say that." I smiled as I got to my feet. "And thank you again for being so thorough with the examination, it certainly was an eye opener for me, and very enjoyable."

Julianna rose from her chair and showed me into the waiting room. At the door she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a last kiss, then opened the door and ushered me out.

"Goodbye for now Mr. Appleby."

"Good evening Dr. Wosilenski."

As I turned away Julianna whispered, "Maybe I'll get Erica to assist me with your next examination!"

I quickly turned in the hallway but the door had shut and I heard the key turn in the lock. I made my way to the elevator with my mind boggling at how the next examination would be with the doctor and her assistant.

To be continued...

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12