The Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you dear, sweet baby, oh how you. . . yes, I daresay that's quite a point you have there . . . oh, I do believe you. . . no one's ever . . ." and on and on, as Howard was wont to do when receiving head. It was when he finally shut up that I knew she was really good. Delilah worked a finger of each hand into his ass and set them rubbing against one another. He never cared to receive anal play either from me or any of our other guests, but this time Delilah got him just right. For a long minute he just moaned and twitched occasionally as she worked him from both sides. Then he suddenly cried out, convulsing and spending down her throat, like I had imagined them before. He heaved and shuddered, saying, "Fucking hell, fucking hell," over and over. Then he slowly sagged down onto the sofa.

Delilah gently removed herself from his ass and set him down. His softening cock slipped from her mouth. She licked her lips and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Rest for a time, you lovely man, and let me take care of your poor neglected wife." He nodded and stared wordlessly at the ceiling. "Now it's your turn, Lucy. I'm going to give you something you'll remember for a while."

She sat me down on the couch by Howard's feet and eased me down so that my ass almost hung over the edge. We kissed and I played with her tits. I could taste a residue of Howard on her breath. Her hand glided down between my breasts, across my belly and over my mons. It brushed over my lips, and finding me wet and open, her fingers got all slippery in my juices. She squeezed my clit from the sides and worked the hood up and down, jacking me almost like I had a tiny cock.

"Go down," I whispered. She was already half-way there, making a trail of kisses down my belly. I closed my eyes and waited, tracking the course of her lips, all the while her fingers swirled so nicely over my most sensitive places. Then her mouth arrived and I felt the tongue of a true professional go to work. To say it felt wonderful is an understatement. It was a new world. She quickly found the rhythms that I responded to and stuck with them, but layering them and adding variation just when I needed it, so that nothing became too repetitive. She sped up as I did, and then her fingers slipped into me, one, two, three, and it felt like I was being well and truly fucked, not poked or prodded like too many men do.

She gave me a nice long build-up, but then I came hard, like a sledgehammer coming down on my skull. Time and meaning vanished for a moment; I heard myself wailing in the distance, but I didn't know anything about that. There was only this powerful feeling of heat and pleasure exploding out of the depths of my pussy where her fingers reached, and from my clit where her tongue danced and rolled.

There was more. It went on a long time. I was drenched in sweat. I ejaculated all over the carpet without knowing. I had never felt so good before. After a time, it faded and it was my turn to lie quietly on the couch.

When next I noticed, I saw Delilah put on a condom, lube it with lotion and double up my knees. Howard helped her arrange me. I just lay there and let them maneuver me upright.

"We're going to fuck you now, darling," said Howard, giving me a little kiss. "It will be so sweet." He was in front of me and together they lowered me onto his hard cock. It was fat and familiar, comforting; I groaned as he filled me. Delilah was behind, and once Howard was in place in me, she put the head of her dick against my anus. She slid it in an inch at a time. I was relaxed enough that it didn't hurt at all this time, unlike my previous encounters. Instead it was intensely strange and good being so full all at once. If I had had another cock for my mouth, I thought, I would be like a finished puzzle.

Delilah sighed happily as the last of her inches went in my ass. I unconsciously squeezed and felt the mass of her cock lodged in me, confusing my muscles and giving me a shot of pleasure. It made me squeeze again, and again, and the two of them moaned in unison. That started them thrusting and soon they were fucking me hard. As Delilah thrust in, Howard pulled halfway out, then she pulled out halfway while he thrust in, driving me back and forth between their dicks. I could feel them push against each other inside me through the thin skin separating my vagina and my rectum, an intense, incredible feeling. Pleasure was there, quite different from before, but growing and filling my pelvis like water in a jug. Soon it would overflow.

"Oh, Howard," I found myself whispering.

"What is it, darling?"

"I, I'm going to come," I said, "you're making me come."

"That's excellent, petal-cake, you deserve it. Go on and I'll join you in a bit."

I whimpered and squirmed, and then it hit me and I came again. My ass contracted around Delilah's cock, sending electric thrills arcing up across my spine and out through my nipples, tongue and fingertips. It went on and on, and just as it died down, another orgasm came, and another. They weren't as overwhelming as the first, but they were relentless. I got no rest between them.

Howard and Delilah's rhythm changed so that they both pulled and thrust at the same time, skewering me. My voice came out in deep grunts at every thrust. I gripped Howard and shook him, shook my head and whole body. His thrusting turned short and frantic. I heard him moaning and I felt the heat of his spending inside. Delilah started humping furiously as well. I heard her gasp and sob, and she clutched me from behind.

The three of us collapsed in a heap of sweaty flesh, unable to move or speak. Gradually, limb by limb we disentangled and lay in a row on the couch. My whole body felt loose, like a marionette cast in a heap, but the oozing of Howard's semen and a pressing need to pee got me to my feet. I kissed my husband once, and then Delilah on the cheek, before heading to the bathroom.

On the toilet I peed and passed a great volume of gas. I wiped myself and found my vulva was puffy and wet with spendings. My clit was erect and sparked with pleasure as I touched it. Exhausted though I was, the memory of what we had just done filled me with the desire to come again. I could scarcely believe that it had happened. I stroked myself to one more frantic climax, remembering the cocks that had just been in me. Biting back a cry, I jerked and quivered on the toilet, until my body was quiet again.

I washed up, drank some water and put on a bathrobe. Lightheaded and wobbly on my feet, I went upstairs and checked on the children in their room. All was quiet. I stepped in and looked over their sleeping faces. A great peace came over my heart. It had been all right; no harm had come to them. Our dalliance had left them untouched.

So I thought, but when I went to leave, Fiona said, "Mother? What was that noise?"

I kept myself calm. "What noise, dearest?"

"I heard someone shouting downstairs. I was scared."

"It was nothing, sweetie. Just us grown-ups talking."

Fiona was so quiet I thought she had gone back to sleep. Then she said, "Did you and father fight again?"

"Oh, no, darling, just the opposite. We were very happy together. Don't worry yourself at all. Go to sleep and have lovely dreams."

She seemed relieved. "I will," she said. I waited some more until I heard her take sleeping breaths. Closing the door, I breathed a sigh of relief. My rules were good ones, I decided, and I was right to keep them. I regretted nothing of this night, but it would be the sole exception. All future adventures would be more carefully planned.

I went downstairs and returned to the parlor, but I stopped just outside the doorway. I heard hard grunting and the slap of skin on skin. Peeking inside, I saw Delilah down on all fours, her dress hanging from her midriff, breasts swaying rhythmically. Her eyes were closed and her face painted in sweet agony. Behind her, my naked husband held her by the hips, vigorously pumping her ass. Sweat flew off of them both, so intense was their fucking.

My fingers went inside my robe and between my legs. I was still wet. I frigged myself and watched the two of them rut on the carpet, but after a minute I couldn't hold back. I wanted much more.

I strode into the room and let my robe fall.

"No fair," I said. They slowed but did not stop. I got down on my back and slid underneath Delilah. Her cock hung in the air; I guided it to my pussy and fit the head in. "There," I said. She had no condom this time, but, perhaps foolishly, it didn't seem to matter so much. Howard gave a massive push and drove it into me. Delilah cried out and I drew up my legs to let her in me deeper. Howard resumed his attack. Because his thrusts translated into Delilah's, it was like he was fucking me through her, an altogether fascinating feeling; within a few short minutes all three of us climaxed together. I felt Delilah's warmth bloom inside me. It was heavenly.

The night ended shortly thereafter. Delilah showered downstairs and I used the one upstairs while Howard picked up the parlor a bit and called for a taxi. By the time I got out of the shower, Delilah was already dressed and about to step out the door. I stood at the top of the stairs and listened to Howard's words with her. There's no need to recount everything they said, but he paid her a large sum and thanked her for coming at such short notice. Delilah said she would be happy to join us again some time, and asked Howard to be more attentive to me.

"She's special, you know. Treat her right." Howard chuckled and sent her out to where the taxi waited.

I came downstairs and surveyed the parlor. "We'll need to get the rug cleaned," I observed.

"Yes," he said. "I'm going to shower now. I smell something awful."

"You smell like wonderful sex," I said. We stopped and looked each other in the eyes. I saw a gentle relief in him.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?"

I nodded. "Thank you," I said. "I almost forgot how much I need it. How much I need you. That's a terrible thing to forget. So thank you."

"I'm sorry for letting you forget. I shouldn't be so careless. I'll try harder."

"So will I." We kissed, and I was glad that he was mine. "By the way," I asked. "Wherever did you find her? Not at Anne and Leroy's?"

Howard smiled. "There's a story there," he said. "I'll tell you some time."

I let him take his shower because he did smell awful. By the time we got to bed, it was 4:30 in the morning. We were both worn out, but we slept naked in each other's arms, and, tired and sore as we were, when the morning came, I made sure that so did the both of us.

The End

12