The Exiled One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight."

I was disappointed that he didn't kiss me, but at least I was here and was going to be sleeping next to him. This was a monumental step forward compared to where I was at the start of the day.

I went over to the stuff that Sally got for me and she had left a note. It read: "Jen, I don't understand why you left without talking to me. I've been very angry over this, but I'm not going to yell at you. Please talk to me. I'm sure you had your reasons for your actions. I just want to say that I love you and want you back in my life. Love, Sally."

I looked forward to seeing her.

I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up for bed. Sally had brought me over a pink nightshirt, so I put that on and slipped into bed with Jason. He had on shorts and a t-shirt and that's when I noticed how much more muscular he had gotten. I wondered if he had been lifting weights while in prison.

I wasn't ready to fall asleep yet, so once again I started thinking about the past. Jason had waited a long time before putting the moves on me because he said he wanted to get to know me first, the real me and I loved him for that. The sex with Jason was fantastic, but it certainly was not the only thing in our relationship. I loved his enthusiasm for life, his hopes and dreams, his passion for his hobbies, and most important, his interest in me. We shared a lot of these same interests so it was easy for us to do things together. He made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. Our sex life was just icing on an already fantastic cake.

However, not everything went perfectly smooth. One night he dropped me off at my apartment instead of taking me to his place. I was speechless and stunned. I had just assumed that we would have been back at his place making love and sleeping together. I paced the floor trying to figure out what went wrong. I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I called him, crying.

"Jason. Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? You didn't take me to your place."

"Jennifer, please don't cry. I love you and I love our physical relationship more than you know. I just didn't want you to think that I expected this from you after every date. Nothing's wrong."

"Can I come over?"

"Yes. Of course, but be careful. Don't drive fast."

When I got over to his place, Jason opened the door, naked. It was apparent that he had freshly shaved, showered, and had trimmed all his pubic hair making his semi-hard cock look even bigger. I threw my handbag to the floor and I ripped my coat off, showing him that all I had worn for the trip over was that coat and a pair of sneakers. Two minutes later we were fucking like wild rabbits.

******************

Jennifer's view (continued)

Since I had slept so much in the car, I woke up early. It was 5 o'clock. I looked over at Jason who was still very soundly asleep and figured he would be for awhile. Then I detected that I had awoken with some strong physical and psychological changes. During the time I was away my sex drive had been buried in an avalanche of guilt and sorrow. Now, here I was once again, laying next to the love of my life and with all these thoughts of our past sexual encounters going around in my head, I realized that I was incredibly horny. The mental chains had been broken. The months of repressed desires were boiling to the surface. I was dying for him to touch me! But then I had an incredible panic attack. What if he woke up and wanted me! Fuck! If he gets one look at the furry monster I've been growing between my legs for the past year he'd lose his erection in a heartbeat.

Thankfully, Jason is a very heavy sleeper. In the past, he had slept through some of the most noisiest thunderstorms on record. I quickly slipped out of the bed and went over to check the items that Sally had brought. Thank you, Sally! She had bought a woman's disposable razor. I quietly made my way into the bathroom, found a can of shaving cream and got busy, sitting in the bathtub and taking care of business. I started thinking about the first time I had fully shaved. Bigmouth Katie at work had told me about doing it and the effect it had on her boyfriend. I pretended to only have mild interest regarding what she talking about, but in reality I knew I was going to do it the minute I got home. When Jason got home I called for him to come upstairs. When he entered the bedroom and saw me laying on the bed, I spread my leg to show him my freshly shaven pussy. I undulated my hips in a fucking motion and soon he was ripping off his clothes. He couldn't take his eyes off my pussy as it was obviously a huge turn-on for him. He licked it for about ten minutes before he started fucking me. He seemed mesmerized by watching his cock slide in and out of me. All of a sudden he came. It had been less than a minute. He was embarrassed and wouldn't look me in he eyes. He had never ejaculated prematurely before. I held his face, made him look at me as I kissed him passionately and told him that I loved him. It was the one and only time it ever happened. It didn't matter. Ten minutes later he was rock hard again and giving it to me good. I came twice. I don't think he ever knew just how turned-on I was knowing I had made him cum so fast.

********************

Jennifer's view (continued)

I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before I came out of the bathroom just in case we got face-to-face. I didn't bother putting my underwear back on. I was hoping that Jason would get a peek at my lower half and get turned-on. I needed him so bad as it had been nearly a year since we'd been together. Then I wondered just when the last time Jason may have gotten laid and my heart sank. The thought of him sliding his cock into another girl just made me want to puke. I made a mental note to find out from Sally who this girl is so I could go tell her to stay the hell away from him.

As I laid in the bed I was so tempted to touch myself, but I wanted Jason to do it. He always loved giving me orgasms and I didn't want to take that pleasure away from him, especially for our first time back together. The more I thought about it, the decision to not put underwear back on was probably not a good one. The more I thought about him, the wetter I was getting. At the rate I was going I was bound to get the sheets damp, but before I could reach for the underwear, Jason awoke! I didn't dare move. He got up, then walked out and into the bathroom while I listened intently. The toilet flushed, then I heard running water followed by the sound of teeth being brushed. This was a very good sign! When he returned to the bed, I was pretending to only be slightly awake. Through eyes barely open, I saw him take off his t-shirt. Holy shit! His arms and chest were huge. He was totally ripped with the whole 'six pack' going on. My heart was beating wildly. He got into the bed facing me this time and was right up close when he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, but I quickly turned my head so our lips met and put my hand behind his head to hold him in place. We were kissing! Really kissing! I could tell from his response that he wanted me too. It took a conscious effort to not scream out in delight. He reached his hand under my nightshirt and started exploring. I think he was pleasantly surprised when he realized that I was bottomless. His free hand was all over my ass, my back, and then onto my breasts, all the while kissing me passionately.

I interrupted him for a brief moment to sit up and pull off the nightie, then went right back to where I was. My mind was going a mile a minute as I was eager to do it all. Kiss him, suck him, ride him. Everything. But I had already decided to follow his lead and with the nightie now off, my breasts were now the focal point of his attention. With my weight loss I wasn't sure if I had a 'C' cup anymore, but my breasts still looked good and soon he had my nipples rock hard. By the time his lips drifted down to my mound I was dizzy from excitement and by the time he spread my legs and start licking my pussy I was nearly hyperventilating. I could start to feel the juices running out of my slit and heading towards my asshole. I was in heaven. No one could lick pussy better than Jason as he loved doing it and I loved getting it. I was a little disoriented from the effects of my first orgasm when I felt his cock-head push into me. I was so wet that even with my tightness he slid right in. It felt so good I was nearly in tears. Then he spoke, softly.

"Oh Jennifer. You feel so good. Its been so long. I missed you. I missed you so much."

All of a sudden I was in a total panic.

"Jason wait! Please stop."

He didn't pull out of me, but he stopped moving.

"Jen. What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No. Oh Jason. Please don't be mad. Please don't be mad. Everything's happened so fast. I didn't expect his would happen and I honestly forgot. Jason, I'm not on any birth control. I ran out of the pills and since I knew I'd never be with anyone else, I never bothered to spent the money and re-fill the prescription. I'm so sorry Jason. Please don't be mad at me."

I was so upset because I knew he'd be disappointed.

"Shush. Shush. Please don't cry Jennifer. I'm not mad."

I wanted to believe him, but I knew that must be disappointed.

He continued, "Jennifer, do you belong to me?"

"Yes. Only you."

"Really belong to me?"

"Yes. Jason. You're the only man that gets to see me naked and the only man that gets to fuck me."

"Good. And this pussy that my cock is in. Does it belong to me too?

"Yes. I'm 100% yours."

Jason kissed me gently on the side of my face and then whispered in my ear.

"Alright. Do you know what I'm going to do then? I'm going to pump the biggest load of cum into this pussy that its ever had. What do you think about that?"

Oh my God! The ramifications of what he said hit me like a ton of bricks. I was back! I was back, baby! THERE IS NO WAY, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY HE'D KICK ME TO THE CURB AGAIN KNOWING THAT I COULD BE CARRYING HIS BABY.

"Oh Jason. Yes. Fuck me Jason. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He started pumping in and out of me again, faster and faster, and soon I started bucking my hips wildly to meet his thrusts and I kept talking.

"That's it, Jason. Fuck me. Your cock belongs to me now. I want you, all of you, every inch of your cock and all your cum, every drop. I want all of your babies. All of them. I'll have as many babies as you want...just don't ever stop fucking me."

All of a sudden I was overcome with waves of pleasure cascading throughout my body. The sensation seemed to go on and on. It was if my whole body was floating above the mattress, but just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did. Jason called out to me.

"Oh, Jen. Oh, Jen."

I knew it was about to happen. I could feel his cock quiver and spasm inside me, and then spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt. I could feel his hot jets of cum splashing against my cervix and coating my vaginal walls. I was experiencing the greatest moment of sex in my life. Never before in the hundreds of times we'd made love before had his orgasm felt so intense, so violent, and so complete. It felt as if he'd pumped a gallon of cum inside me. I looked up to see his face and he was totally spent. He had given me his all. His eyes had no focus, the blink of my eyes seemed to be in slow motion and his arms were shaking from holding himself up, so he soon collapsed next to me. I instinctively reached for him and held him tight. I felt so warm inside, both literally and figuratively. Literally, from the seemingly massive amount of cum inside me, and figuratively, from the pride I felt in knowing I did a good job in pleasing my man.

The next time he looked at me his focus and blink had returned to normal. Once again he lightly kissed me all over my face and neck. He brushed my hair back, exposing my ear and then whispered to me.

"I love you, Jennifer. I love you."

I knew I wasn't supposed to cry, but I couldn't help it. It was the happiest moment of my life. I had traveled from the doorsteps of hell to the peak of the highest mountain to get a glimpse of heaven.

*******************

Jennifer's view (continued)

A little while later, Jason had been in the other room when he called me over, and spoke.

"You've come all the way from Kansas! Wow!"

I looked at him inquisitively.

"You'll be happy to know that the great and powerful OZ has every intention of granting your wish. I've given the Scarecrow a brain, the Tin Man a heart, the Lion some courage, and Dorothy the ability to travel home. I understand that you, Jennifer, want to be a wife. Well, a wife can't be a wife without a wedding ring, so I just happen to have one for you."

He reached for my hand and seconds later I once again had a ring on my finger. And yes, I cried again.

Evelyn's view

"Hey Greg. We got an e-mail from Jennifer."

"And you said we might never hear from her again."

"I guess I was wrong, but you see where I was coming from. We're likely to be affiliated with a bad period in her life. The time she was separated from Jason, her mom getting sick, etc."

"Well, read me the e-mail."

"It says:

Dear Evelyn & Greg,

Sorry. I've done a poor job of staying in touch. I hope things are going well for the two of you. I've been busy getting my old life back and its been going exceedingly well. Jason went to see my old employer. He agreed to drop his lawsuit against them in exchange for a one-time $80,000 pay-off, as well as, a reinstatement of my old job with a moderate raise. We used the money for a down payment towards a new house. I'm sure you'll be pleased to find out that I've put on 25 pounds. However, some of that is baby weight. Yes! I'm pregnant! Obviously, Jason and I have reconnected in a big way and its all due to your help. We will be forever grateful. Talk to you soon. Love, Jennifer.

Greg's view

Several months later we had another emotional day. We received a card in the mail. It read:

Jason & Jennifer Hampton of 123 Willow Drive, Bridgeville are pleased to announce the birth of children born September 20th.

Gregory Michael Hampton, 7.9 pounds, 18 inches

Evelyn Ann Hampton, 7.1 pounds, 17.5 inches

Jason's view

I'm 74 years old now and I can say without hesitation that the best decision I've ever made in my life was to follow my friend Greg's advice to go get Jennifer back. Jennifer kept her promise to me by showing her love for me every day either through words or actions. My anger and pride had nearly cost me dearly. Without Greg and Evelyn's help, I would have missed out on nearly 45 wonderful years which included the birth of four beautiful children as well as seven adorable grandchildren. Greg didn't just save Jennifer, he saved me as well. I've been blessed to have Jennifer by my side for all these years.

Unfortunately, paradise could not last forever.

*********************

Jason's view (continued)

About 8 months ago, Matt and Elise Collins moved down from Michigan and became our new neighbors in Florida. We hit it off with them immediately and soon started doing a lot of activities with them. Just about every Tuesday, Matt and I would go fishing on a half day charter while the girls went shopping.

It was Tuesday, so Matt and I were about to head out into the wide expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. I can't tell you why, but from the moment I got up I had an uneasy feeling about the day ahead. If I'd had my way, we would've been doing something else, but the fishing trips meant a lot to Matt. I didn't want to let him down, so I decided to 'go with the flow'. I figured that once I had a line in the water I'd start to enjoy the day.

As we headed out, I found it unsettling that the morning fog hadn't quite burned off yet and I didn't like the fact that visibility was very limited. Matt and I always rode near the front of the boat, away from the noise of the engines. Today we were standing when everything went down the crapper. From out of the fog it came, a 40 foot or so cigarette hull speedboat going like a bat out of hell. When it became obvious that a collision was imminent, Matt and instinctively jumped. Holy shit was the water cold! When Matt and I surfaced, we witnessed a horrific site. The charter had just about been cut in half and was sinking rapidly. There were bodies floating everywhere, some of them children. My heart sank.

Since it happened all so fast I was sure that no mayday signal had been sent. This assumption, combined with the fact that there was no visible ship in any direction, led me to think that Matt and I were probably goners. As we bobbed in the water, I began to think that maybe the people that died in the collision were better off. At least they wouldn't have to suffer a long, drawn out death from exposure or drowning. Just then a fear unlike I've ever known before started taking over my mind. There was blood in the water and I knew at some point we'd start seeing fins. For the time being we both held onto a piece of driftwood that just happened to come our way.

I'm guessing we were in the water for about two hours when Matt started having difficulty. He was a decorated war hero with an artificial leg and the leg had come off when he jumped into the water. The long pants he always wore were now becoming a big liability. He wasn't as physically fit as I was and I could tell he was nearing the point of exhaustion. I rested my head on the driftwood with my eyes closed for awhile, but the next time I opened my eyes, he wasn't there.

With the realization that Matt was gone, I started to think about my own mortality. I began to think about Jennifer and how worried she would become when the boat didn't return on time. My heart was breaking. I would've given anything for the chance to hold her one more time and to tell her just how much I love her.

**************************

Nurse Jane's viewpoint

As a nurse I deal with life and death situations every day, and working in Florida with all the retirees means that death comes to visit nearly every shift. Part of our training is to generally avoid getting too emotionally involved in any patient's case. However, this was going to be difficult this time. Apparently, there had been a boating accident involving a fishing charter and out of 47 passengers there were only 6 survivors. The oldest survivor, a 74 year old man named Jason, was brought to us. Other than quick trips the ladies room, his wife Jennifer was by his side nearly 27 hours of his visit. She spoke to him constantly over that time period and we couldn't help overhear the countless stories she recalled about their wonderful life together. Stories about all the things they did, their four children, and their seven grandchildren.

It was a miracle that he had made it this long. For the first 18 hours or so he seemed to be improving, but then a steady decline had started. Jennifer wasn't clueless, she could read the monitors too. When his heart finally stopped, she calmly asked is she could have a few minutes alone with him. I told her I'd lock the door and that I'd be back in 10 minutes. I spent some time in the nurses lounge trying to dry my eyes before returning. When I opened the door and looked over, as I expected, she had crawled into the bed with him. She was quiet, in fact too quiet. I then realized she wasn't breathing either.

***********************************************

Jason's view

When I turned 70 I started worrying about Alzheimer's disease because my grandfather had it. I started getting mad at myself for forgetting things or not remembering someone's name quick enough. I hated those times when I'd wake up from a nap and be confused. This seemed like one of those times. I remember being on the fishing boat