The Exiled One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and not much else. Now I was in some hallway with a bunch of other people I didn't recognize. However, everyone else seemed to have a confused look as well. Down the hall I thought I saw Matt, but it couldn't have been him. This guy had a full head of hair, had shorts on, and certainly didn't have an artificial leg. Then I noticed other people looking at themselves, too. That's when I went into full panic mode. I looked down at my arms. These were not the arms of a 74 year old man. I felt my face. No loose skin. I felt my hair. Full head of hair. What is going on?. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You're not thinking of going anywhere without me, are you?"

I looked over and it was Jennifer. She looked exactly the same as on the first day we met. She was 22 years old again, wearing the same dress she wore to the wedding.

"I don't want to be anywhere without you."

She put her hand in mine.

"Well, let's go then."

We walked down the hall towards a bright light. It looked like a nice place to be.

The End