The Exotic Recruiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campus was rather large. The sidewalks had only a few people walking. Some were dressed in suits for interviews. Others were walking in comfortable drawstring pants, obviously too lazy to get dressed that early for a run to wherever they needed to go. The professors list had photographs. Jeff and Selena scanned the faces of pedestrians for any top graduates.

Near the dorm, they found one butch looking girl waiting on a bench. They driver pulled close. Selena pulled down the window: "Hey, we'll give you a ride."

"It's about time. Mighty Microsoft took its sweet time. Facebook and Apple have already visited me."

Selena was taken aback. Her face flushed an oh-expression. With much more grace, Selena repeated, "oh, please come in. It's our pleasure to offer you a ride."

The butch girl slipped into the back seat. Selena turned around in her seat. Her fingers were over the backseat to pull herself to face back. The seat belt was undone. Her neck had to crane to catch what was going on. Her knees were awkwardly over the center console. The tight pencil skirt was very constraining to fit into the car facing to the back.

Jeff's face grew darker with each question, like he took personal offense at the candidate passing each test with ease. After fifteen minutes, he threw his hands up: "Hire her already. I'll be personally offended if you don't get her."

The butch girl with a self confidence that stirred up hatred, slowly spelled out: "Facebook offered me $110K. Apple offered me $90K and $25K in stock options. What are you going to offer?"

Selena waved for Jeff's head. His red, balding head moved to her head rest. She pulled her hair out of her face and whispered with moist, breathy exasperation, "That's going to cost me 30 points. I can't do lose all of them on her."

"Driver pull over!" The driver shook his head as if he knew what was going on. The woman looked visibly stunned. Not knowing what else to do, she reached for the door latch. Jeff threw his body over hers to grab her hand and exclaimed with a visceral shout: "Pull the trigger on her!"

"Okay, fuck, I'll beat them if you sign right now!"

Jeff's torso was resting on top of her fatty boobs. His face was breathing tensely right in front of her face. They had an intimately tense moment like two boxers locked together. His hand would not let go of hers. The cool was gone out of the butch girls face. Her chest started heaving. Her fatty boobs lifted up and down.

"Yes, Redmond it is."

They signed the papers and dropped her off on the spot to go hunting for the next top graduate. The chase was on. Selena was bouncing up and down her chair in excitement. There was too much energy to contain. "This is like a gladiator fight in mighty old Ancient Rome. We gotta get our next gladiator!" Jeff tried to keep his cool by sitting with his legs extra wide and the left arm stretched over the entire backseat.

"Rahul Singh," yelled Jeff jumping up in the seat, pulling hard on her back rest. The driver had gotten the adrenaline rush as well and pulled the car over with squealing tires. Rahul Singh was wearing an XXL suit, when an M suit would have done. His face was grayer than the other candidates. When Jeff opened the car door, he stood unsure outside. Jeff pulled him in.

"Oh, I can't interview here with you. If I get caught, the university won't let me graduate. Let me out!"

His face looked panicked. Selena swiftly acted: "Hey we are here from Microsoft. We want to talk about a dream job in America!"

"I'll be late for my interview with LinkedIn." The candidate flung the driving door open. And glanced for a moment at Selena's décolleté, which was hanging low, because Selena was on her knees leaning over her back set. It had made her boobies drop down. The driver hit the brakes. Selena flew backwards. Her had hit the windshield. The guy ran out of the car and made long strides in desperate panic running to his interview.

"Phew, that was some action." Jeff blew air out of his mouth as if he were practicing for labor.

"I'm Bruce-Willis-Die-Hard tough," exclaimed Selena. She unbuttoned her blouse three buttons to below her boobs. Then, she undid the bra behind her back. She carefully reached into her blouse and worked the bra off of her shoulders without exposing herself. She stuffed the bra into the glove compartment telling the driver "don't let me forget to take this with me." The driver was grinning bright, "I would gladly take it as a tip."

The sidewalks were more crowded now. They quickly spotted Jim Singh. The driver stopped. Selena left nothing to the chance. She ran around the car in a quick bambi hobbling kind of way with her high heels to get her hands on Jim. She pushed him into the car and sat down next to him. Jim was pressed in between the big Jeff and afraid of the side touch that Selena gave him.

Completely distracted, he kept glancing at Selena looking up and down her body to take in all the details of the exact black color of her skirt, her bare knees, the ample round boobs. He smelled the mix of her perfume, sweat, and intimately personal unique smell. His mind tried to keep up with Jeff's logical questions. His hands were resting on the inside of his thighs afraid to touch either one with them.

"Selena, he did so-so. However, considering how much you distract him you should give him an offer."

"Oh, Facebook already offered me $115K."

"There goes the rest of my points. Just sign here."

The candidate smiled and gave her an extra-long stare down her blouse.

They kicked him to the curb after they had gotten his signature. "Selena, you got three left to go. However, you are out of points. It's only going to get tougher from here. It's noon."

The students poured into the streets to go for lunch. It was much easier to spot top candidates now. However, they were rejected again and again. Selena surely got swift and hurdling around the car to push them in. She became increasingly comfortable with the physical touch and the occasional boob and ass contact. Now when the candidates sat next to her intimately close touching her side, she simply relaxed and let their presence come over her and became submissive to their touch. An awkward foot on hers no longer triggered the quick reaction to pull her foot away. She'd simply let the foot or hand rest wherever it landed on her.

Yet, the candidates had already signed on with other companies. So, she had to let them go. By now she had left her heavy, big, shiny black high heels on the front seat to make it easier to run around the car barefoot. She had learned to hike up her skirt. She had learned to lean in close with her face to catch the breath of the candidate on her cheek, while pretending to try to listen better. It was all a game that she was playing increasingly past her normal boundaries.

There was one guy who was more aroused and quiet then the others. He kept silently listening to her arguments to join Microsoft, while his eyes were like in a trance. He had an evident boner in his pants. She could even smell it. He just let her talk too shy to say anything, too aroused to walk away. She kept touching him on the arm, grabbing his thigh to make a point. She could feel that each touch put him more into a trance. He was this guy that shrunk more and more into himself, while her arguments and touches got more and more flamboyant.

Somewhere in the heat of the moment and having glanced at his boner for too long, she grabbed his erection in a hard manner with her hand, got her face two inches from his, bared her teeth and yelled at him: "get some balls!" Her hand was shaking from the intensity of her moment. Her whole body was tense. He pecked her on the lips.

"What!" she said shocked, "are you a virgin?"

"Yes."

She played with his penis through the slacks. The zipper was awkwardly in the way. He smiled. His face reddened. Jeff looked on eagerly in a frat boy way. She reached into his pants and kept pulling the penis up and down. "You like that? You'll like it at Microsoft."

His pants were unzipped. He was wearing boxer shorts. She pulled them down to his knees. He slouched back as best he could. She kissed his brown penis with her pink lips. Her head went down on his head, his penis head. When her lips moved back up, a shiny film of saliva was left behind on the blood vessel textured hard-on.

He quivered. She knew that he was going to blow prematurely from her second boyfriend, who had been a geek. "Sign the contract, and I'll finish you off." The young guy didn't say a single word. He signed as quickly as he could. She put her lips around his cock and started pumping the shaft with one hand. Within ten seconds, he blew his curry-doused load into her mouth. She swallowed. He came to. "Hey, Facebook offered me $130K."

"Hey buddy, you already signed."

They pushed him into the street and threw the signed copy out of the window that he had left behind. "Remember, you belong to Microsoft now!" And off the drive on her hunt for the final two candidates.

"Liberal art students," said Jeff pretending to cough.

The next unsigned candidate was Ram. He was a playboy. He wore his shirt unbuttoned to the bottom of his pecs. Curly hair and a golden bracelet was proudly displayed. He was equally supplied with trained muscles and fat from eating too much naan bread and rice. He sat with his legs wide pushing both Jeff's and Selena's knees back. His hands were big fleshy brawns that he rested easily on a knee of Jeff and a knee of Selena.

"So, what do you Microsoft people have going on for me."

"Selena, it's 3 o'clock. We won't get any more candidates. Just make him an offer."

"Yes, Selena, go make me an offer," he said with a big macho grin.

Selena started unbuttoning her blouse all the way down. His eyes widened, "I like that offer." She let her bare boobs out. Her skin was smooth. Her shape showed a small belly and a beautiful torso. The driver stopped paying attention to the road to adjust the rear view mirrow.

She unzipped her skirt at the side and pulled it over head, because there wasn't enough space to pull it down. Only dressed in her panties, she climbed onto his lap looking forward. She had to move her torso to the front seat. Her hands were resting on the passenger seat. Her hips were resting on the backrest of the passenger seat. Her pelvis was in the middle of the car.

She slipped her right hand to her crotch to move the panties away. Her pink lips were revealed between her thighs staring straight into Ram's face. "Do you like what you see?" "I am the best cunnilingus expert," he replied and leaned his face into her butt, so that his tongue could flick along her cunt.

Selena was trying to get her right knee into a better spot. She felt along Jeff's knees to get her knee in between his knees. Ram drunk on her sweet pussy juice could not hold back long and had to try to get his cock into her. The basic space dimensions of the car were very hard for him to get behind her. Her hips were already so high that it was hard to get on top for him.

When he tried, his head hit the rear view mirror. His hand grabbed the chest of the cab driver to rest on. Ram didn't care. The cab driver took it as carte blanche to grab Selena's titties that were hanging down. With both hands trying to steady herself in awkward ways, she could not free either to get the driver's hands away.

Next thing, Ram had wiggled his penis to her entrance and pushed it inside of her belly. Somewhere in between the tangle of head rests, ceiling, narrow foot spaces, he had managed to get in place. The driver surely could not see the traffic around him anymore. Selena started instinctively moaning deep guttural sighs.

Ram's butt was swinging back and force. Jeff's face tried to steer clear of it as best as he could. However, the headroom in the back of the Corolla was very limited. Ram's cock roared in and out of her pussy. The large man was sweaty and intense. His smell filled up the entire car.

"Jeff, get him to sign!"

"His body is blocking everything. The driver has to give him the paper."

The driver let go of her titties. He had already been driving one handed and mostly swerving. The driver held the two contract copies on the dash board. Ram's hand rested on the dashboard with the pen hesitating: "You know I don't have to sign. All this is free with no obligation."

"I won't let you come."

"Do you think I'm a little boy who can't control himself?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to come in your ass!"

"I'm anal virgin."

"Just the tip of the tip, so that my semen can ooze into your ass."

"Deal! You sign now."

He moved his hand forward on the dashboard to sign. He got his rhythm in her pussy more frantic. He started grunting, throwing all of his beast-like intensity into it. Selena started moaning at the top of her lungs. The driver looked concerned and equally excited.

Then, Ram started quivering. He pulled out. She felt the drop of loneliness and lack of stimulation. His cock was placed at the entrance of her anus. She had a dirty feeling about it, like taking a shit. Instinctively, the anal sphincter pulled tighter to avoid embarrassment. Then, he pushed in all the way despite the deal. Her world turned into a world of pain. She felt his penis shaft spasming in her anal sphincter. She could visualize the pure white substance shooting into her dark stinky hole.

"I'll eat you to help cure the pain."

And then his body left her back. He sunk onto the back seat and ate her pussy that was in bweteen the two front seats. The pleasure and pressure mixed with the pain that slowly eased out of her body. Her pussy juice and his saliva were running down her thighs. Her sperm was dripping out of her asshole and making a mess on the center console.

A pleasing orgasm rolled through her. As soon as she was done, Ram left the Corolla with the signed employment contract in his hand and a big smile.

Selena curled up naked except for her panties on the back seat. Shame overcame her. She felt filthy and dirty. She felt equal terror at still missing one candidate from her quota. The whole flirty, slutty thing came crushing into her realization. She still had to win over one more candidate. There was barely any chance left that a candidate was still walking around.

"Wow, what are you going to do to get the last one?"

12