The New Sales Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
DeAnn is trained as Robert's Newest Sales Girl at the mall.
3.3k words
4.48
18.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

About a week or so after my weekend at the mansion (See DeAnn's Submissive Weekend) I was home alone, Mark was gone for a couple weeks at a job that was out of state, and the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, there stood Robert. I was surprised to see him here at our place but I knew something was up so I invited him in, not knowing what this visit was about but knowing it would be exciting.

Mark had told me whenever, wherever, I was with Robert I was to be at his command. Whatever he said, I was to obey. I was told this as Mark kissed me goodbye and left on his road bike heading for the job site early this morning.

I wasn't told that Robert would be dropping by our house while Mark was out of town but, my instructions from my husband were clear so I figured this was something I wouldn't question. I would simply do whatever Robert told me to do. Simple? Actually I wasn't really that surprised.

Robert Kissed me long and deep before he stepped into the house. My neighbor across the street was staring but that kinda amused me. I didn't really like that guy anyway. He always seemed arrogant to me and now he had some juicy gossip to spread. That particular neighbor had always watched me in a hungry kind of way so it amused me for him to see Robert Kissing me and getting invited in when my husband was not home.

After I shut the door Robert took me by the hand and led me into our living room. He sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit on the floor between his legs. As soon as I was on the floor he grabbed a hand full of my hair in one hand and reached around and held me by the throat with the other hand and said, "I hope you're free today DeAnn because I have plans for you?"

I said, "Yes Sir. I had some things I was going to do today but I will put them off until another day. I'm all yours Sir."

He pulled my hair harder, pulling my head back and said, "Very good DeAnn. I brought you something special." Then he let go of me and took a collar out of his jacket pocket and held it down for me to see. It was thick, braided gold and had a heart shaped tag hanging from it that said, "ROBERT" on one side and "OWNED" on the flip side with my slave # there too. Solid Gold. Wow.

He wrapped it around my neck and locked it at my throat With a small Gold padlock. "When you are with me you will always wear this and at those times you are my property and you will not think of your husband or anyone else. Just me. Do you have any questions Slave?"

I replied, "No Sir. I wasn't expecting this but I will wear your collar until you decide to remove it and I will be your obedient property while wearing it Sir." I couldn't help it and I asked, "Does my husband know about this arrangement Sir."

Robert yanked my hair again and pulled my face back so that I was looking up at him. "That question is not allowed Slut."

I was afraid of that but I simply said, "Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir."

It seems I was the property of two masters now. Being shared between them? I was okay with any situation Mark wanted me to be in but I sure did want to hear it from him but For now I was going to do what Mark had told me to do and that was to be obedient to Robert. I was kinda nervous and excited too. I had already been Robert's slave at his mansion a week ago so I knew the kind of things I could expect with him, which was almost anything.

Robert reached down and tore my blouse open and then pulled it back over my shoulders. Buttons flew everywhere. I wasn't wearing a bra and he grabbed both my tits in his hands and began to squeeze and slap them. This went on for awhile and then he unzipped his pants and without a word pulled out his huge, black, cock and I turned around on the floor, on my hands and knees now and took his cock into my mouth without a word being spoken.

I sucked and licked his hard cock and then he took me by the hair and pushed my head lower so I then took his balls into my mouth and sucked them until he pulled my face back up to his cock. I eagerly took his cock back into my mouth and deep into my throat. Up and down, in and out, for a good ten minutes or more.

Robert had his cell phone out and was recording this "cock worship" and I just kept up a good rhythm until I felt him swelling and then he came in a large, hot, sticky load.

"Ahhhhh Yes, Swallow it down Slut" he panted.

I did exactly as he said and when he was finished cumming he pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face. It was still dripping cum and I just knelt there and let him rub the sticky cum onto my face.

Robert was still live streaming me onto a website and he seemed happy with the video he had taken.

He put down his cell phone and said, "Lay your head in my lap, take my cock in your mouth and leave it there. I have something to tell you my obedient slut."

I immediately obeyed and kept his cock in my mouth while he told me what he had planned for me for the rest of the day.

While I sat on the floor with Roberts now soft, cock in my mouth he told me that he owned several retail stores in the mall downtown and he used only his special people as employees.

My mind was taking in every word and I was wondering what this had to do with me, but I suspected I knew?

He said he was going to take me out to lunch and then we would stop by one of his stores, "Leather & Lace Dreams" where I would be trained as his, "New Sales Girl" and finish out the day working at the store with his other sales girl there, Angel, who was another Korean gal and 24 years old. I wasn't surprised at all by this new information. All his girls were young and Korean. It amazed me that he thought so highly of me being a white woman in her early 50,s. It made me feel kinda special.

I said, "I had no idea you owned that store Sir. I have shopped there many times and I remember Angel. This is so exciting master." I still had his soft cock in my mouth but I was able to talk pretty good with my mouthful and he smiled down at me and seemed amused.

"I also own the shoe store next door which is run for me by Keith, who you'll meet when I'm ready to take you there. Keith and Angel are a married couple and members of the BDSM club. You've already met Keith at your initiation a week ago but you were so busy up on the stage you may not remember him?"

His cock was now getting hard again and he had left it in my mouth the whole time as he explained his plans for me.

Now he said, "Suck it Slut and don't waste a drop or else."

I started sucking again and went down as deep as I could, slowly running my tongue up and then taking him down in my throat. I love to suck cock and this was making me very hot, very wet, feeling his cock come to life in my mouth.

I'd never been dominated by another man when my husband Mark hadn't been somewhere near by, and I was surprised at myself when I realized I was very turned on by Mark not being here while Robert took control of me. This was a first and I liked it. Somehow it made me feel even more submissive and helpless.

I thought, Wow. I'm sure Mark knows about this but it's very hot being here alone with Robert. Then I thought what if Mark doesn't know? That would be way bad. Then Robert brought me back from my confused thoughts.

Robert told me, "I bet you'd love to get up here in my lap and ride my cock, wouldn't you DeAnn?"

I continued sucking but gave him an enthusiastic "Uh-huh, Yeas Sair." I said around his large cock filling my mouth.

He said, "Look up at me and tell me how much you would like to fuck my cock."

I looked up and he pulled his very hard cock out of my mouth and slapped me on the face with it. He was about ten inches and fat. As he pulled my hair back again and rubbed his cock around on my face, I said, "I am so hot for your cock Sir. Please let me have it, Please let me feel it deep inside me Daddy. I want it so bad."

Robert said, " You may climb up and slide that hot, shaved, pussy down on me now Slut."

I stood up and kicked off my heels and dropped my jeans and panties then stepped out of them and faced Robert. What was left of my torn blouse fell off into the pile with my jeans. I was totally naked now.

I didn't waste a second and I was up on him. I'm multi-O and as soon as I slid down on him I had an orgasm. I started rising up and sliding down and I was feeling so damn hot fucking Robert here in my living room.

I was facing Robert on my knees with his hard cock up my pussy and my arms around his neck.

Robert grabbed my hair hard and slapped me across the face. Then he slapped my tits several times and then he slapped my face again.

"Whose Slut are you today bitch?"

I said, "I'm your Slut Daddy. Please keep me and fuck me all day long Sir."

I moaned and pumped his cock harder and faster. Wham, I had another orgasm and right after that he told me "Your husband said you're like an animal when you're turned on and he was right. You want to cum for me again don't you my submissive little Slut?"

"You like it rough don't you bitch?"

I was panting and dripping sweat as I heard myself saying, "Yes Sir, I want to cum again, your cock is wonderful Daddy. I'm your slut Sir. I'll do anything you say, ANYTHING you want Master."

I felt his cock swelling in me and he shot another big, sticky load, this time up my pussy and I had another very large orgasm that was perfectly timed with his.

Then I leaned forward and fell on him, exhausted. He pushed me off onto the floor and told me, "A good girl would be licking my cock and balls and savoring every drop of our cum. "Are you a good girl DeAnn?"

I said, "Oh YES Daddy. I'm your very good girl. Always."

I licked his cock, balls, and everywhere else I could find wet sticky cum. Then I used both my hands to explore my pussy, sucking my gooey fingers, first one hand then the other, watching Robert, looking for his approval.

"I bet that neighbor of yours across the street would really get fucking hard if I sent you across the street to ring his door bell and offer yourself to him? What do you think baby?"

I got really scared. "I will do whatever you say Master but PLEASE don't make me do that. PLEASE SIR. I WILL do it if you order it, but PLEASE SIR, don't make me. PLEASE. PLEASE SIR?" i realized I was starting to cry as I waited to see if I'd have to go across the street and submit to the hated neighbor.

He was smiling down at me and he said, " You've been very good DeAnn so when you're finished there you may call Mark and then I want you to take a shower and dress in something sexy for me. Say hello to Suzy for me too, when you call your husband.

We can humiliate you with the neighbor some other time. Keep in mind that I still might make you invite your neighbor over at some point in the future so I can watch while he humiliates you. I think deep down you need that experience but for now we will save that."

I said, "Yes Sir. Oh, Thank you Sir." i licked every drop of cum I could find and then licked his soft cock real good, I was so grateful he hadn't made me go across the street and offer my self to the neighbor or invite him over here. I would do it but I hoped he never said I had to. I realized I had tears running down my face and I forced myself to stop crying and think about calling my husband, Mark.

I should have known Suzy would be there with my husband I thought, but not a problem. This is our life and I love it. I Sat down on the floor between Robert's legs and called Mark while Robert squeezed my tits some more while I was on the phone.

Mark answered his cell and I told him I was home, entertaining Robert.

Naturally Mark said, "Uh-huh, I know. Are you being a good girl?"

I told him, "Oh yes. Very, Very Good." Then I looked up at Robert and smiled.

"Robert is taking me out to lunch and then over to the mall to meet Angel. Oh, IF you want to give Suzy a hard, over the knee spanking, it would be fine with me baby."

Mark said, "Now why would I want to do that?" Then he laughed.

I laughed too and said, "I've got to go baby. I'll call you tonight. Give that sexy Asian doll a big kiss for me. Love you Mark."

Mark said, "Love you too. Can't wait til later to hear about your day."

I took a hot shower and then looked through my closet for something sexy to wear for Robert. Finally I pulled out a red, mid calf length, high waist leather skirt with a sheer black LS blouse that snapped up the front but still left a deep plunge above the highest snap. The skirt had a long walking slit in front and I put on thigh high stay up stockings, red thong and a red shelf bra that pushed up my tits for max cleavage, False black eyelashes, lots of eye liner and mascara, some slut red lipstick and Black 5" pumps. Just a touch of perfume completed my outfit although I wasn't sure how long Robert would allow me to remain clothed? Time would tell? Looking in the mirror I thought I looked pretty fucking hot and I winked at myself. Robert's Gold Collar looked so good with my sheer black blouse.

I took Robert's arm as we walked from his Mercedes to the restaurant. I learned a long time ago how to walk like a lady in tall high heels and I poured it on as we were led by the maître d' to our table. This was a class place and I played the class lady role knowing Robert was known here and I wanted him to be proud to be with me. He was! After the waiter took our order Robert winked at me and said, "You look fantastic DeAnn." Which made me smile a big smile.

Then as we sipped some wine he slid his hand up the slit on my skirt until he was touching bare skin above my stockings. Always the Dominant and I gave him another big, hot, red lipstick smile.

Pretty soon our lunch was served and the waiter couldn't help seeing that Robert had his hand far up on my leg and he smiled and nodded at Robert as he poured more wine. Robert responded by slapping the inside of my thigh and I opened my knees as wide as the skirt would allow. Then Robert used two fingers to pull my panties aside giving the waiter an eyeful while I just looked down at the plate in front of me, not wanting to meet the waiters eyes.

Robert said, "Slide your panties off and put them on the table."

I looked at him surprised then said, "Yes Sir." Thinking so much for being a lady.

Then I pulled my panties down and wiggled out of them and put them next to my wine glass on the white linen table cloth.

The waiter took a good look and then said with a smile, "Will that be all Sir?"

Robert replied, "Yes, FOR NOW!"

At that the waiter walked away but I clearly saw his hard dick through his trousers before he left.

Funny how when you are ordered to do something, especially something you wouldn't do on your own, it becomes Okay because you are not allowed to disobey so it's not your responsibility at that point. I smiled as I looked at my red underwear laying there on the white linen table cloth for all to see. I was still a little embarrassed but my job was to please the master so I shook it off knowing this was probably not the most embarrassing thing I'd likely do today.

I didn't realize it at the time but Robert owned this place and so pretty much did whatever he wanted to in here.

I scooted up real close to Robert so he could run his hand higher up my skirt if he wanted to. He smiled at me, I think because he knew I wanted him to touch me. Instead, he told me to touch myself. "Use your right hand and finger yourself until your good and wet."

I said, "Yes Sir" and put two fingers on my pussy, trying not to be obvious, and started rubbing my clit. I picked up my wine glass in my left hand and tried to look innocent while I got myself wet. Didn't take long and I was starting to pant a little.

Robert Then told me, "The couple at that table over there are watching you. Put those fingers in your mouth and suck them. Look over at them and give them a show baby."

The couple appeared to be a little older than me, maybe mid 50's, and quite attractive. So I looked over and the woman then took the hand of her husband and starting sucking his fingers all the while looking steadily at me. He was smiling and then, with lunch over, Robert signaled them to join us.

They looked at each other and a few words were passed and they got up and came over to our table where Robert stood and introduced us to them. Then they sat down. Her name was Kate and her husband was Jim. He was tall and she was short like me with gorgeous red hair and big tits in a low cut dress. Very sexy couple. He looked familiar and I wondered if we had met before? Maybe at the mansion about a week ago during my initiation? I just went along with it and didn't let on about my suspicions.

Kate sat right next to me and was making some serious eye contact as she sat down. I smiled warmly and wondered where this was going? I had a feeling this might be a set up that Robert had planned, but I was along for the ride. Whatever was going to happen or not happen was fine with me.

To be Continued in Part 02

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers