All Comments on 'The Exploits of Claire Ch. 02'

by RothkoJamesHart

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
What has this got to do with loving wives

They aren't married and who cares about two people dating with no commitment to each other. Get real and go to group sex or erotic couplings. This doesn’t fit in with anyone who has love or marriage. Just a loose girl who loves to fuck around and no one has a say one way or the other, she's not attached. Who cares about young people just fucking whomever with no consequences?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dude,

Look at your first part of the story:

++++++++++++++

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me in front of my boyfrieeeeeeendd. Oh James come back, I'm being fucked by Carriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" she cried at the top of her voice. There was no more she could take as a humungous orgasm washed over her. Her body shook like a rag doll, "OOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm cuuuuummming!"

Claire bucked and bucked, buckling his large erect cock in her contorted pussy, milking it for all its worth as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced shook her core. With a few more thrusts Carrick's dick spasmed and shot load after load of cum into her willing womb. They both collapsed against the cubical door with a loud shudder, panting heavily, covered in thin film of sweat.

James had absolutely no idea that he had just told his own girlfriend and Carrick, a man he didn't even know, to get on with fucking each other in the toilets.

++++++++++++++

ESPECIALLY that last part. And then look at your ending of the second part of this story. In the first part, James and Dave went into the bathroom and saw/heard Claire and Carrick fucking, making so much noises,,, indeed, she even calls out to him, "James, come back" [as James started walking out], "see what Carrick is depositing in my vagina."

But this second part of your story, James is clueless, but he's thinking she's hiding something from him? LOL

YOu make James into a cream pie loving boyfriend and then your try to retract it?, try to make James decent, hard working, heterosexual? LOL

NOTE: when they left the party to come home, James was ready to suck Clair's filled up vagina; cheating though she is, she refused and went to scoop out, as she put, as much of Carrick's semen as she could, plurs urinating in the toilet, turning turning in. But when he came back to their bedroom, James was already asleep,,, didn't get to eat his cream pie,,,

[both, of course, pretend the other didn't know, when they already conveyed to each other they were all in the toilet at the party together, as Carrick was shooting his stuff up hers. this was YOUR story, how you wrote it; it's not I or anyone else who "intrepret" it this way, if you notice!]

Dude, you need to read your own writing more carefully. It's not the sex, the cheating, or the stupidity of the characters you created that bothers some people; rather, it is your own idiotic story line.

RothkoJamesHartRothkoJamesHartabout 18 years agoAuthor
James doesn't know

Er, just to clear up for the guy below: James does not know who is in the toilets; he has no idea his girlfriend is cheating.

This is due to a number of factors: 1) The cubicle door is shut, 2) there is loud music pumping, 3) her grunts are not really identifiable and 4) she shouts for James after he has left the room.

Claire likes the chance of getting caught, so when she's masturbating in chapter two, she remembers it slightly differently. It is then noted how things actually happened.

There is no "creampie" aspect to this story. Claire cleaned herself after Carrick of her own accord.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Cheating sluts

We like the stories if the slut and her lover pay and pay and pay for what they are doing to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I can assme too.

You can assume about readers so I can assume about authors. I think that you are really a jerk in an asshole disquise so here is your shamefull ZERO00000000000!.

p.s. Thanks for the warning. Thats all I read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
PLEASE AUTHOR--- I ask this of you for chapter 3

take a handgun...

load it with bullets

place the barrel to your farhead

pull the trigger

Please!! we are all begging you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Constructive criticism is always welcome

I'am sorry there is no such possible. why are you writing out of the view of the girl ? are you a mind reader ?? try somethin else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
quite interesting, worth pursuing

I suppose that by now I shouldn't be amazed at the vitriol of some of the commenters, but it still shocks me how vile and destructive some people can be.

I find this to be an intriguing story so far, and I look forward to seeing how you continue it.

There's a (supposed) saying in Latin, "Illegitimi non carborundum": don't let the bastards get you down. It certainly applies to all those anonymous jerks who don't have the courage or courtesy to identify themselves, yet feel free to spew their bile at your work.

Please continue the story--I look forward to reading more.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
chole is the brains in the story

no sense of fairplay,you betray the guy like he a bad person,so its' ok.leave and treat people how you want to be treated.what go around,comes around.

midnightfalconmidnightfalconabout 18 years ago
dont give up

it was well written but: It had no end. What happened to her relationship with her bf? The story left too many unanswered questions. It was almost as if it was part one of an ongoing scenario.

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Finish the story!

Do not continue the practice of many Lit.com writers who just drop the story because they can't write an ending. Please finish it.

Having said that, the ending should reflect the fact that everyone, untimately, must accept the consequences of their actions. Claire is an ignorant, self-absorbed slut in the making...a virtual piece of used meat. It seems that such women believe they should never pay a price, while men are alawys expected the be underestanding, forgiving, etc.

It would be nice, in the instance of this story, if James decided, through simple deduction, to kick her ass to the curb just when she thought he was most subject to her whims and fancies. In the end she probably would not care because, like most American women, she had absolutely no regard for others, and no underestanding at all about what commitment entailed. Nevertheless, James could depart with a clear mind and a clean heart and, in the future, pursue his dreams with someone who cared.

Is that hoping for too much...?

Cheers!

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Should be in the Exhibitionist section

Having read both chapters a second time this does not seem to be too bad a story. The writing is good, the story is interesting, and the characters of Chloe and Claire are well drawn. Chloe, in particular, has been given a direct and forceful nature. She also shows a keen insight into Claire's personality.

The pivotal character is James. It remains to be seen whether the author gives him a spine or not. If not, then this story becomes just another cuckold/wimp tale of emptiness.

On the other hand, if James is allowed to see what his girlfriend is really like then we could have some interesting conflict between the two. Claire is already conflicted between her desire to have a steady relationship with someone she can look up to and her desire to live on the edge of discovery of shameful actions. Throw the possible loss of James into the pot and you now have a lot of possibilities for new directions in the story.

Although Claire is portrayed as a slut in the making she, according to James, was "at least as intelligent as he". This gives one hope that she will achieve a level of emotional maturity somewhat equal to her intellectual capacities.

I hope the author will try to give the characters some realism rather than the cartoon cuckolds we usually see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Piccadilly

This slut would make a fortune on the streets of Manchester,until she caught AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good story...

I love Chloe's torment and need to feel sexual release. Very sexy and a real turn-on. Keep writing and don't fall for the sad demands of some readers who can't tell fact from fiction in their stories.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Disgusting bitch !!!!! Makes real people want to puke. Truth is though there are scum sucking pigs like that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pointless chapter. Nothing happens that could and should have been written in about two paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous