All Comments on 'The Eyes Have It'

by steve w

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!

Really all I can say is WOW, this was excellent! It got me so hott, I had to start playing w/ my pussy. I've never been ass fucked but this story made me want to try it. Great Job steve w!!!

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 20 years ago
So evocative, so sexy...

A deliciously exciting and evocative story. Well written and damn sexy too.

CandiceCandy2001CandiceCandy2001about 20 years ago
wonderfully told

Thank you for a wonderfully told story. It was intense, erotic, sexy and believable. So many stories are just too way out there. This one I can see actually happening and that makes everything more enjoyable. One of the few short stories to get me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Nice

Great story, and truly erotic. Hoping for a sequel.

brokbrokabout 20 years ago
oh yes...

very sensual stuff, goood characters, hot sex.

HoustonrnHoustonrnabout 20 years ago
Very Good

This is excellent. Great story idea, well told, good pace, vivid sex, and excellent editing. The only things I can say are positive.

Write more because you do an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More please

These two have such chemistry! Go on!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you

Very well written. The situation was credible and the writing flowed. It was easy to read despite a few less commonly used words used appropriately.

dudpardudparabout 20 years ago
Well written and hot!!

Great story Steve!!

Oh for an encounter like this one, well written and hot.

Keep writting stories about anal sex like this one and more

people will come to enjoy it..

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 20 years ago
Good Job!

A great hot story. The world needs more writers as good as you. Thanks for taking the time and effort to be an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
please continue...

you have a great talent as a writer, this site needs more people who are skilled at actually writing a good story rather than just getting down their fantasies. i hope to see a sequel soon! oh, and more details of the anal sex would be nice- those descriptive words always do it for me!

gbaron64gbaron64about 20 years ago
A Sequel?

There's got to be a continuation to this. You've started to develope two interesting and delightful characters that deserve more story time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks

This story was so believable. Well written, easily read, held together well and the characters alive. I really enjoyed it from the start to the very sticky end. Please develope these two in further stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It Can't End Here!?

It was a great story, that let you get a feel for the characters from the very beginning, and actually drug you in so you felt like you knew them more than you would characters in other stories. I loved it and am hoping to see more of Mikey and Laura. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!

Really great read! I'm discovering my anal side and this story left me excited for more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good writing for a change!

Much better writing than the norm here. Believable characters, fantastic dialogue, and for once I wished it would happen to me.

More of Mike and Laura please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A REAL Valentines Day Present

So wonderful, so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous