The Face-Painter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"Well, alright then." I flexed my powerful hips downward and started to slowly and insistently move into her once more. "Let's see what we can find in here. Maybe we'll hit a gusher."

"I don't think there'll be any doubt of that," she said playfully as her strong legs pulled me even closer to her. I watched her sparkling eyes open wider as I moved deeper and deeper into her, those hot clinging tissues inside her cunt gripping my penetrating dick like a molten glove.

"Oh God!" she moaned deeply as I fed the last few inches into her, my thick rigid cock fully buried in her hot wet slot. "That feels so good." She rolled her hips against me as she got accustomed to the turgid slab of muscle stretching her mature twat. It felt great as she started to work the muscles inside her; the hot clinging folds of flesh gripping and massaging the full length of my throbbing erection.

"That doesn't feel too bad at all," I said, echoing her sentiment as I slowly started to flex my hips backwards. I saw her look down between us as more and more of my thick powerful cock came into view, the sticky shaft glistening with a warm coating of her silky cunt-honey. I also looked down and loved the way her fleshy pink labia followed my retreating dick, those pouting pussy-lips deliciously adhered to my withdrawing shaft. I pulled back until just the massive head remained within her stretched lips; then rolled my hips teasingly in a slow circle as I slowly plunged back into her.

"Yessssss," she hissed as her head tipped backwards, her eyes rolling back and closing in pleasure. I didn't stop until I felt my shaven groin press up flush against hers; our bodies sensuously joined as one. I hesitated for only a second and then withdrew again. Soon we were working together in a delicious rhythm; our bodies starting to glisten with the sweat of our sexual exertions.

"That's it," I said under my breath as she brought her legs down from behind my back and pressed those spike heels firmly into the bed; her strong body bucking up to meet each of my driving downwards thrusts. Holy shit, she was good. Like I said earlier, when I looked at her, I always thought that this was a woman who could teach you a lot about yourself. "Man, she really knows how to fuck," I thought to myself as she thrust herself up forcefully against me; my hard thick cock slamming into her.

"That is so fucking good," she said with a groan as her head started to roll from side to side on the soft pillow beneath her. The sinful sounds of our fervent lovemaking echoed around the room as I set myself on my arms and started giving it to her good and hard. It seemed like it had been a long time for her and I could tell she wanted it bad.

"OH MY GOD.....OH MY GOD......I'M GONNA CUM!" she squealed as her body started to thrash about beneath me. I held on tightly as she shook like a wildcat, her full mature body shaking and quivering through a shattering release. I could feel the intense wetness inside her snatch as her flowing discharge coated my thrusting erection like a soothing balm. I had definitely hit a gusher this time! As soon as she started to come down from her blissful high, I started drilling the full thick length into her once more.

"Oh Jesus......not again," she said as her head flicked back and forth as a second orgasm followed right on the heels of her first. I hammered it all the way into her in long firm strokes, the lemon-sized cockhead pressing delightfully on the sensitive membranes deep inside her. Her body was wriggling about uncontrollably, glistening perspiration glowing on her hot sexy body as I used her like a fuck-toy.

"Uh........uh.......uh......," her moaning was continuous now as another nerve-tingling climax shot through her. I was getting close myself and watching her voluptuous mature body responding so effortlessly turned me on even more. She needed a good fucking badly alright; and I knew that even though I was about to cum, I wasn't done with her yet. As the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my throbbing dick, I quickly withdrew from her gripping snatch and scrambled forward until I was straddling her.

"Here's what I've got for you," I said as I reached down and wrapped my hand around the thick shaft of my throbbing prick and pointed the engorged head right at her pretty face. She looked at the wet red eye, her skin flushed with excitement as I stroked it towards her. We both watched as a whitish glob pulsed to the surface just before a long milky strand burst forth.

"Haaaaaah," she gave a sharp intake of breath as the first long rope hit her full force on her cheek. Some of it stayed splattered there while the rest of it caromed off her cheek and flew upwards before it got tangled up in her flowing auburn hair. I moved my stroking hand over slightly as the second silvery wad streaked forward, this time falling over her nose and across her forehead. I kept jerking as wad after wad jettisoned forth, her pretty face soon becoming crisscrossed with milky ribbons of semen.

"Oh my God," she muttered under her breath as my cock continued to shoot. I felt the delicious contractions flow through me as I pumped out gob after bob of warm cream onto her face. I unloaded shot after shot until her face was a total mess of pearly cum, trickling rivulets of my sperm-laden discharge now sliding down her neck and over the sides of her face into her hairline. I counted eighteen good shots before I shook off the final oozing drops right into her open mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as she closed her mouth and swallowed the little appetizer I'd just given her. I released my spent cock and stared down at her, my chest heaving as I drew in deep breaths of cool air. She looked great with her face almost totally covered with my cloudy semen, the thick heavy cum coating her smooth skin. It was everywhere, all over her face, in her hair, slithering slowly down her neck; I could even see a good sized wad flowing into one ear.

"Did you like that?" I asked, sliding my body off of her and lying on my side beside her, my arm supporting my head as I looked down at her.

"Oh Connor," she replied breathlessly, "that was unbelievable. Not only have I never been fucked like that in my entire life, but when you came on my face, I......I couldn't believe how much I loved it. And there was so much cum.......I wouldn't have believed anybody could cum that much."

"A lot of people seem to think that's pretty unbelievable, but I've seen one guy on the internet who cums more than I do."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, some Austrian guy on a website called XHamster who goes by the name 'iCum4You'. If you think I shoot a lot, you should see this guy; he usually shoots around twenty-five times per load. I'm not kidding you, the number of shots this guy fires is just unreal."

"Wow, that's incredible! You'll have to show me sometime. But right now, this feels absolutely amazing with this much cum on my face. It's so thick and warm; even the weight of it feels wonderful on my face." As I lay there with my head propped up on one hand watching her, I took my other hand and let my fingers trace down over the swelling upper mounds of her chest. It felt luxuriously smooth and soft under my fingertips as I let my hand explore those tremendous jugs of hers.

"These feel pretty amazing too," I said as my fingertips traced along the silky edge of the confining bra cups of her sexy corset. The kittenish smile on her face seemed to be an invitation to do as I pleased, so I let the tips of my fingers slip right down into the top of her corset. "Oh yeah, very nice." Her large round breasts felt wonderful in my hand as I let my big hand cup and gently squeeze one at a time. After manipulating them for a minute or so, I drew them each backwards out of the restricting cups and lay them on top of the satiny garment. She had a gorgeous set of tits; full, round and incredibly soft under my touch as I slid my exploring fingers all over them. Her areolae were relatively small in comparison to her breast size, but her nipples were large and a delectable dark pink color.

"I think these will look even better with a little of this on them," I said as I brought my hand up to her face and used my fingers to scoop up a big wad of my creamy seed. The thick cum dangled from my fingers as I moved my hand downwards and held it poised over one of her pink nipples. I shook my hand slightly until the creamy wad distended downwards until the glistening connecting strand finally disintegrated into nothingness as the milky gob dropped onto her tit. I then started slowly spreading the sticky fluid all around, the pebbly bud of her sensitive nipple stiffening under my fingertips.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice," she mewed as I scooped up another pearly gob from her face and repeated the procedure with her other round heavy tit. As I smoothed the thick milky cream all over her voluptuous jugs, I let my hands cup and heft those tremendous babies. Man, they felt so nice and heavy, and they looked even better now that they were glistening with a silky coating of my fresh warm semen.

"There's still a lot left here," I said as I reluctantly removed my hand from her massive guns and started running my fingertips in small soothing circles over her cum-covered face. "Is there someplace you'd like me to put this?" I asked suggestively as I used my fingers to push one thick wad right across her soft pouting lips.

"Mmmmm.......I think you know just where I want it," she replied seductively as her tongue slid out and circled around her lips, the pearly fluid being drawn sensuously back into her waiting mouth.

"That's it," I said as I used my fingers to snowplow more of the milky gobs and silvery ribbons right into her hot wet mouth. "I love a woman who loves cum."

"It's been a long time," she said between swallows as I continued to slide my fingers all around that pretty face of hers, each time ending up with my fingertips sliding between her red pillowy lips. She proceeded to suck gently on my invading digits at the same time as she reached down and I felt her slender fingers wrap around my half-hard cock. "I'll take as much cum as you want to give me." She started to deftly stroke my dick and I could tell quickly this was a woman who knew her way around a cock. Her soft warm hand felt wonderful on my prick and within seconds, I felt it start to stiffen once more.

"If you want some more, I think I'm gonna need another of those hot wet treatments you talked about earlier."

"You can have as many of those as you want," she said in a husky whisper, her eyes dancing with re-kindled lust.

"How about we try another one of those treatments right in here?" I asked as I slid my index finger teasingly back and forth along the opening of her soft red lips.

"Be my guest," she purred seductively as she kissed my tracing fingertip.

"I think I might just have to do that." I got quickly to my knees and threw one leg over her luscious reclined body until I was straddling her once more. "Is this what you want?" I asked as I flexed my stomach muscles so my stiffening cock loomed menacingly right over her pretty face.

"Oh God, yes," she replied breathlessly as we both watched my cock continue to extend and thicken as the pulsing blood flowed into it. It looked more like bludgeon or some kind of weapon as it rose higher and higher until it was pointing upwards at about a 45 degree angle. I could see the smoldering lust in her eyes as she watched transfixed at it bobbed menacingly with each beat of my heart. A glistening drop of pre-cum pulsed to the surface and glistened sinfully in the wet red eye.

"It's so big," she said in a husky whisper as I used my fingers to push down near the base of my rearing cock until it was pointed right at her waiting mouth.

"Don't you like it big?" I asked as I took the engorged helmet and drew the wet tip along the inviting line of her waiting lips.

"Mmmmmm, do I ever," she purred as her tongue snaked out and licked up that warm drop of fluid.

"Yeah, I could tell when I was fucking you," I said as I used my long thick paintbrush and oozing pre-cum to paint a shiny landscape all around her sultry full mouth.

"I've never cum that many times in my entire life," she replied as she rolled her soft mature face against the hot surface of my rubbing dick. "It was unbelievable."

"Well, if it was unbelievable," I said as I teasingly moved the enflamed crown back over those beautiful red lips of hers until it was centered right between them. "I guess I better make sure we do that again for you so you believe it this time. Just give me that nice wet treatment of yours for a few minutes and then I promise I'll make sure you cum more than last time."

I could see the sinful delight in her gleaming eyes as she listened to my words. She eagerly opened her wide full mouth and formed her soft pouting lips into an inviting 'O' for me as I slipped the hot crimson crown into her waiting mouth. Her lips quickly adhered to the flowing contours of my cock-head and I watched them stretch further and further open until the whole head popped right inside; her succulent red lips locked down behind the thick purple ridge of my corona.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said as I started to move the big helmet all around inside her velvety mouth. "Nice and hot and wet, just like you said." With my rigid erection trapped between her soft warm lips, I removed my hand from the top of the gnarled shaft, leaned forward and grabbed ahold of the headboard. "I just need that treatment a little further down." As I flexed my muscular hips forward, I looked down and watched my stiff cock slide deeper between those gorgeous red lips of hers.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed sensuously as I fed about half the length into her before I hit the soft wet tissues at the back of her mouth. I flexed backwards and watched those pouting lips pull backwards as they clung to the retreating shaft. I knew if I pulled it quickly all the way out, she'd look like fish out of water, gasping for air. But I had no intention of pulling all the way out; I wanted to enjoy the pleasures that warm buttery-soft mouth of hers had to offer me. And from the blissful look in those half-closed eyes of hers, she wanted it too. I stopped when I felt the thick ridge tugging against the inside of her clinging lips and quickly changed direction, feeding it back inside that delicious sucking mouth of hers.

"That's it," I said as I felt her cheeks vacuuming in so I had a nice hot slick sheath enveloping my probing cock, her tongue pressing upwards against the protruding ventral ridge on the underside. I got into a nice smooth rhythm as I fucked that gorgeous mouth of hers; my surging cock sliding luxuriously back and forth. As she continued to slavishly suck at my brick-hard erection, I looked down with a smile on my face as I watched my glistening prick going in and out of her hot wet mouth. I held tight to the headboard and fucked her face for about five minutes. I could hear her breathing raggedly through her nose as I flexed my hips back and forth. She started to squirm around beneath me as the sensuous pleasure of the whole erotic experience took control of her body. Her beautiful mouth was so good; I didn't think it was possible for my cock to get any harder than it was right now. I was more than ready to give her the good hard fucking she wanted; and I could tell from her writhing body beneath me, she was ready for it too.

"Now," I said I shifted my hips backwards, my cock pulling out of her vacuuming mouth with an audible 'POP' as I moved my body back between her spread legs, "I think I need another of your special treatments right down here." I could see the rapturous lust in her eyes as her knees quickly came up and her sexy nylon-clad legs rolled open to each side. With my body positioned over hers, I let my hips sink down until I felt the throbbing tip of my erection press against the moist hotness of her pussy-lips. Oh man, was she ever wet. She was absolutely soaking down there still. I rolled my hips slightly as those delicious pink lips of hers parted willingly as I started to force my way inside. I looked down into her hooded eyes as I slowly but insistently went deeper and deeper.

"Haaaaaah," she cringed with a sharp intake of breath as I felt those luxurious wet tissues lining her channel grip deliciously along my penetrating erection as inch after thick inch stretched her steaming cunt. Her head tipped back against the pillow beneath her and I saw her grip the sheets tightly in each fist as I forced the last few inches inside; my shaven groin pressing warmly against her smooth moist womanhood.

"Oh God, it's so big," she groaned softly as I held it deep inside her and let her get accustomed to the size once more. "I've never had one so big before." She rolled her hips back up against me. "And it's so hard."

"Do you like that, Margaret?" I asked as I moved my hips in a slow teasing stirring motion, my rigid dick still buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh fuck......that feels so good," she moaned deeply as her eyes closed briefly in pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked up into mine as she brought her hands up and circled them around my neck once more. "Like it........I absolutely love it." She pulled my face down to hers and our lips met in a long passionate kiss. Her tongue pressed and rolled against mine as we kissed for a long time. As I finally drew my hot wet mouth back from hers, I accompanied that with a slow withdrawal of my buried erection; letting her know I was ready to give her the good hard fuck she needed so badly. I flexed backwards until I felt just the tip caught between her moist pink labia, the needy hot lips clinging to the sensitive skin of my engorged cock-head. I took a slow deep breath and then with a firm flexing of my hips, drove it all the way back into her with one forceful thrust.

"OH FUCK," she groaned loudly as her hands quickly dropped to the sheets and I saw her clutch at them in a death-grip. After briefly touching bottom, I withdrew and hammered it balls-deep into her once more. "OH JESUS.....that is so good." I watched her eyes close in bliss as I started to really fuck her. I got quickly into a steady rhythm as I made each thrust long, deep and hard. It didn't take long until I felt her body start to quiver and I knew she was on the verge of her next orgasm. I kept slamming it into her, my cock acting like a long stake as I nailed her deeper and deeper into the mattress.

"OH MY GOD.....OH MY GOD.......AAAAAAAAAHHH," she moaned loudly as a nerve-jangling release shot through her. Her head rolled from side to side as her whole body twitched and shook. I kept fucking her good and hard as wave after scintillating wave or orgasmic pleasure coursed through her. As her body slowly started to relax, I slowed down too and stopped with my steel-hard cock fully sheathed within her hot gripping cunt. She looked up at me with a look of total serene bliss on her face, her flushed skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration.

"Oh Connor, that cum was so good," she said breathlessly as her lips turned up in a contented smile, her full red lips parting as she drew in deep breaths of cool air.

"How about a couple more?" I asked as I provocatively rolled my hips, my long hard cock pressing teasingly against the sensitive wet tissues deep inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh..." She let out a deep guttural growl as she surrendered herself to the delicious pleasures she was experiencing. "A couple more?" she repeated with a devilish twinkle in her eye. "That would be perfect."

"Well, let's get started then." I started to withdraw and watched a nasty smile appear on her face as she flexed the muscles inside her and the gripping folds of flesh inside that wonderful cunt of hers massaged my retreating dick in a loving embrace. "Yeah, that's the way." I started to fuck her once more, and this time, she did more than her share in return. As she started to rhythmically bounce her hips up against me with every downward thrust of mine, I quickly looked over my shoulder and saw the pointy heels of her stilettos digging into the mattress as she bucked that steaming wet twat up against me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers