The Face-Painter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"Mmmmmmm," I mewed with a soft sigh as I inhaled and Margaret's womanly scent combined with traces of her alluring perfume invaded my senses. I breathed deeply of her personal scent once more as another surge of sinful delight went straight to my cock. Still holding her lacy bra to my nose, I looked over at her as I took one last forbidden sniff. She slept on peacefully as I breathed in her delectable scent one last time before dropping the bra back on top of the others and closing the drawer.

With my cock now half-hard and in need of attention already, I grabbed the jar of Vaseline and gently climbed onto the bed. I settled myself on my haunches next to her upper body, those gorgeous 40 Double-D's of hers on display right in front of me. As quietly as I could, I opened the jar of lube and drew out a generous supply of Vaseline onto the fingers of my jacking hand before setting it down beside me.

"You're a beautiful woman, Margaret," I said as I wrapped my greasy fingers around my schlong and started to slowly stroke it. She slept on; oblivious to the world after the exhausting fucking I'd just given her. "I've done this many times thinking about you, wishing every time I could be this close to you while I'm doing it." Within only a minute or so, my stiffening dick was brick-hard. It felt great sliding it back and forth through the warm slick corridor formed by my stroking hand. The rhythmic sticky sound of my milking hand filled the room as I looked down at her gorgeous body spread out before me.

"Let's see how these babies feel again?" I uttered quietly as I reached down with my other hand and lifted her big round tit closest to me. I let my fingers slide beneath the soft round curves of her voluminous breast and lifted it upwards. "Yeah, nice and heavy." I let my fingertips caress that beautiful soft tit of hers and then slid them upwards over the smooth surface until I encountered the pebbly surface of her nipple.

"This feels pretty good too," I said as I rolled the rubbery little bud between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmmm...." I held stock still as she let out a soft little moan as her protruding nipple stiffened and grew thicker under my attention. She didn't move.....just that little moan before her soft gentle breathing resumed. With no further sound from her, I inched slightly closer on my knees and resumed jacking off as I let my free hand explore her other heavy tit.

It felt sinfully wicked to be running my hands over her gorgeous body as she continued to sleep, totally unaware of what I was doing. I had always had a thing for older women, as long as I could remember; and being allowed free access to a full sexy body like this had always been a cock-hardening fantasy of mine. Margaret was the same age as my mother, and both of them were incredibly sexy and desirable. If I couldn't have my mother like this, Margaret was more than an adequate replacement. This brought my thoughts back to my mother and I wondered again what was going to happen on that date of ours on Saturday. As I gently rolled the hard dark red nipple of Margaret's other full breast between my fingers, my cock hardened even more as I pictured doing the same to my mother's.

"Let's put a little of this on there," I whispered softly as I pointed my rock-hard prick downwards and rubbed the pre-cum from the oozing tip onto her erect stiff nipple. I pushed the wet red eye right down onto the dark red bud before shifting it over and doing it to the other one as well. Both nipples were now glistening with a shiny coating of my slimy pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, what a fantastic set of tits you've got," I said as I started to pump my milking hand more forcefully back and forth along my turgid shaft. I looked down between her legs and saw more of my milky cum still slowly oozing from between the puffy lips of her well-fucked cunt. Thinking about how much semen I had dumped into her when I unloaded, and the possibility of doing the same to my mother sent me right over the edge. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body as my hand pumped smoothly back and forth along my pulsing erection.

"Here's one more for you," I gasped out just before I started to shoot. Her big round tits were my target this time as the first long ropey strand shot forth. It hit with a soft splat on the upper slope of the one closest to me and fell across most of the other one as well; with a shimmering white ribbon also slipping into the dark deep line of her cleavage. I followed with four more long thick ropes, the silvery fluid crisscrossing her ample tit-flesh in a bizarre mosaic. I now aimed a little lower until I had covered both of her perky nipples with pearly baby-batter. I kept jerking as I continued to unload all over that voluptuous chest of hers, her soft warm skin a beautiful canvas for my work. The final shots of many spewed forth until all that was left was a final milky strand, dangling from the end of my dick.

"And this one right here," I said softly as I moved slightly upwards and let the end of the distending drop settle at one corner of her soft red lips. I moved my cock closer towards me as the pearly strand clung to the line of her lips before finally breaking, the other end falling onto her cheek. Totally satisfied and temporarily drained, I looked back down at her ample chest; the whole surface now a glistening mess of my pearly cum.

With a smile on my face, I turned and stepped around the room and blew out the candles she'd lit earlier, until only the soft golden glow of the light on the dressing table illuminated her gorgeous reclining form. I picked up my clothes and stepped into my shorts before stepping back beside the bed. She was still in the same position, her breathing still regular and steady; the look of serene contentment still on her pretty face, even with that final strand of cum shining on her lips. I looked down between her legs and saw more of my silky cream still slowly oozing forth. I leaned forward and saw a sizable puddle of it on the sheet beneath her, and I was sure from the amount I'd shot into her, there was still more to come. I looked up at her pretty face and saw more wet stains and streaks on the pillow beneath her; souvenirs from where I'd shoot off onto that beautiful face of hers a couple of times earlier. The whole room smelled of sex. I breathed deep and let the warm earthy scent of our lovemaking settle on my senses. Yes, calling Margaret and coming over here had been a much better idea than just jerking off by myself. With one last look at her sexy mature body, I reached down and pulled the covers up over her, leaving those cum-covered tits and her pretty face exposed.

"I'm gonna go now, Margaret," I whispered softly into her ear before giving her a final soft kiss on her cheek.

"Mmmmmm," she gave a final soft moan before I stepped away and pulled the door to her bedroom closed behind me. I carried my shirt in my hand as I made my way back to my own place; thoroughly exhausted but incredibly content. I shucked off my shorts and took a quick shower, the drying sweat sluicing off my body under my soapy hands.

"I wonder how things will go with my appointment with Catherine tomorrow night," I thought to myself as my soapy hands naturally made their way to my heavy long cock. "But more important than that, I wonder how that date with my mother will go." Washing off the combined juices of my delightful encounter with Margaret, I finished showering and hit the sack. With visions of my stacked sexy mother dancing through my head, and knowing our proposed date was only two days away, all my dreams were good that night.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers