The Face-Painter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,748 Followers

"Jesus, Margaret, you're not too bad yourself," I said as I felt the delicious sensations of her hot birth-channel milking along my pistoning dick as she fucked back at me like a wildcat. Like I had previously thought, 'This was the kind of woman who could teach you a lot about yourself'; and now, she was showing me I had been absolutely right. Man, she was so fucking hot. Her strong mature body flexed and pressed against mine with each of my driving thrusts, until soon both of us were grunting and sweating from our sexual exertions.

"OH JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she squealed loudly as I gave her a good hard thrust that triggered another intense climax deep within her. She thrashed about wildly but continued to launch that sumptuous body of hers against me time and again. Her large heavy tits, now free from the confining corset, bounced and wobbled sensually as she moved about on the bed beneath me. I leaned forward and captured one of her stiff nibbles between my lips and gently nipped at it with my teeth as I shifted my angle slightly and started to press even more firmly on the upper folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH FUCK.........NOT AGAIN........AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH." With her engorged sensitive clit barely separated from my brick-hard stroking erection, the scintillating pressure on the slick tissues between them tripped her quickly over the edge once more. Her eyes were closed and her head twisted from side to side as she moaned continuously now, as another shattering release had her whole body flopping and thrashing about like a rag doll. I fucked her through two more orgasms as our bodies grew slick with perspiration.

"Turn over," I said as I quickly pulled my cock from her gripping twat. I used my hands to help position her onto her hands and knees, that sumptuous wide ass of hers beautifully on display before me. I knew that was an ass I'd like to get into some time in the future; but right now, I wanted back inside that hot weeping box of hers. I pushed down on my rearing cock until I had the broad flared head nestled back between the dripping lips of her soaking wet snatch. With my rigid dick safely within her clutching cunt-lips, I gripped her hips in my hands and slowly but insistently slid inch after hard thick inch all the way back up inside her. I didn't stop until I felt the hot soft tissues of her pink labia nibbling around the root of my cock.

"Oh my God, it's so deep," she moaned as I rolled my hips in a slow circle, my engorged member rubbing over every square inch inside her buttery love canal. I started to withdraw and looked down to see those luscious pink lips of hers, tensely stretched from the immense girth of my dick, but also lovingly adhered to my retreating prick, her glistening juices shining on the gnarly skin of the thick shaft. I could smell her juices, and the intoxicating scent fired my senses as I started to fuck her even harder.

"Oh fuck....oh.....oh.....oh," she groaned with each powerful thrust of my pile-driving cock. "I......I......OOOOOOOOOHHHH," she uttered loudly she came once more, her body quivering and shaking through another tingling climax. I held onto her hips tightly as she bucked and twisted beneath me, the hot wet tissues of her cunt gripping me wonderfully as I continued to fuck her. As she recovered from that one, I reached forward and let those massive pendulous tits of hers find a nice home in my cupping hands. Man, were they ever nice and heavy. I hefted and gently squeezed those beauties as I resumed fucking her as I felt her pleasure start to escalate once more. As she started to gasp raggedly again as her next orgasm approached, I took each of her long stiff nipples and rolled them sensually between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. This must have been all she needed as I felt her body immediately start to tremble beneath me.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK," she moaned in pleasure as another orgasm shot through her.

Oh fuck was right; did it ever feel good to be inside my gorgeous mature neighbor and have this tremendous body of hers at my disposal. I had been so turned on by what had happened with my mother and sister earlier, that I definitely needed this much-needed release. Getting the one load off in Zoey's hot young mouth had been great, but like I said earlier, I like to cum a number of times in one session; and beautiful Margaret had been more than willing to help me with that problem.

As she started to come down from that orgasmic high, I felt my own climax approaching as she worked that beautiful wide ass back against me, those hot wet tissues inside her gripping and massaging my rampant hard cock. Remembering how she had looked with my thick milky cum on her face and how much she loved it, I decided to give her another face-coating blast.

"Quick, turn over," I said again as I pulled my pulsating rod from her clutching pussy and pushed her over onto her back. She quickly rolled onto her back as I scrambled back up until I was straddling her supine form once more. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body and wrapped my hand around my surging erection just in time as I felt the delicious sensation of the semen starting to speed up the shaft of my cock.

"Here you go," I said as the first long ropey strand jettisoned forth to land with a splat across her cheek and into her soft auburn hair. It was quickly followed by two more heavy gobs of potent seed as I started to paint from one side of her face to the other.

"Yesssssss," she hissed as I milked my throbbing cock again and again as her smooth skin started to disappear beneath the silvery-white coating I was giving her. I came for a long time as the jangling contractions went through my midsection, my spewing cock echoing the delicious orgasmic sensations coursing through me by flooding her face with a big creamy load. When I finally finished cumming, we both stayed still and you could hear both of us drawing in deep breaths as our bodies slowly recovered from our sexual exertions. Her face was an exquisite mess; milky gob upon milky gob and silvery ribbon upon silvery ribbon of my massive load, the warm semen almost totally covering that beautiful face of hers.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," Margaret said softly as her hands came up to her face, her slender fingers massaging the pearly cream into her smooth skin. "I can't believe how many times I came.....and ....and how much cum you still had with this load."

"I'm not done yet," I said as I rolled off her body and lay back against the stacked pillows in front of the headboard. I wrapped my hand around my half-hard cock and held it up for her to see. "I want to fuck you one more time, but I want your mouth back on this until I'm ready." I could see a shiver of desire go through her gorgeous body as she accepted my instructions and rolled over and shifted down until she was kneeling between my legs; her face still glistening with a shimmering coating of my milky cum.

"That's a good girl," I said as she took the head of my dick into her mouth and started to softly suck. "It'll get hard again for you pretty soon, and then for this next load, I'm gonna dump it way up inside you."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as she licked along the full length of my spent dick, "I'd love that. I can't wait to feel you shooting one of those huge loads inside me."

"Let's get this one inside you first," I said as I pushed down on my cock and slid it all over her face, some of my creamy semen clinging to my rubbery prick. She got the idea pretty quick, using my semi-hard schlong to bring my precious seed to her eager mouth. She took my dick in her hands and rubbed it all over her face, and then she'd push it right in front of her mouth, her magical tongue snaking forwards as she gathered up the warm fresh cream. She kept repeating this, purring and moaning softly as she rolled my cock lovingly all around her face before licking it clean. Soon, all that was left of my massive load was a glistening sheen of drying semen on that soft supple skin of hers.

"That's my girl," I said as she spotted one big wad of cum in her hair and slipped the silky tresses into her mouth. I smiled contently as she drew the strands of hair between her lips, the shimmering hair coming out glistening with traces of her saliva; the pearly cream now safely within her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmm," she sighed softly as I watched her swallow, my thick cum making its way to a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach. Once she was sure she had gotten as much of that load as possible, she resumed sucking my cock. I lay back, my hands behind my head and just enjoyed the wonderful luxury of having such a talented willing neighbor as Margaret servicing me. She seemed more than willing to do whatever I asked. And she was damn good; I knew I'd be using her services whenever I needed it from now on.

I closed my eyes and a vision of my mother in that gorgeous teasing top she'd been wearing earlier came to mind. And that surprising kiss she'd given me, and then that episode with the whipped cream. With those thoughts running through my mind, I felt that luxurious stirring again in my prick as those images and thoughts of my sexy mother had the blood flowing to my filling cock once more.

"Mmmmmmm," I hear Margaret moan happily as I could feel my dick lengthening and thickening within the delicious warm confines of her hot sucking mouth. I lay there and thought of my mother, wishing it were her down there between my legs right now, her beautiful face totally impaled on my surging erection, pre-cum flowing easily onto her silky tongue. Oh fuck......I was more than ready now!

"Get over on your back," I said as I scrambled out from beneath Margaret. As my rigid dick came out of her mouth, a big gob of her silky saliva dropped down onto the sheet from her soft warm lips, the gaping 'O' formed by her succulent mouth inflaming my libido even more. She rolled quickly onto her back and I took a second to take in the beauty of her full mature body. Those long legs beautifully encased in those sexy black nylons, her feet enticing clad in those 'fuck-me' stilettoes. That shimmering satin corset alluring accenting her full hourglass figure, her nipped in waist and wide full hips. I looked at that sexy lace choker, an alluring little touch that made the whole outfit just that much sexier. And then those massive round tits of hers, now beautifully on display outside the corset; her long nipples, dark and stiff, begging for attention. Fuck, she was so incredibly hot!

"I think you're gonna like this," I said as I moved between her legs, my rampant cock rearing up between us. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her long legs high up in front of me. I leaned forwards and positioned my pecker against her once more, her stiletto-clad feet resting over my shoulders. As I pressed the broad mushroom head against her once more, I was amazed at how wet and hot her pussy was. She was still absolutely soaking down there, her flowing discharge bathing the way for my needy cock. On my knees between her legs and with her long gorgeous legs sticking up over my shoulders, I slipped my thick long cock all the way back inside her.

"Oh yesssssssssss," she hissed again as I slowly fed every last inch into her. With those images of my mother still filling my head, and with Margaret's ankles over my shoulders, I decided to really pour it to her. As soon as I felt my abdomen press up against her moist pussy-lips, I drew back and started to fuck her good and hard once more.

"Uh......uh.....uh......," she groaned with each firm thrust. I kept her legs spread out to each side as I fucked her vigorously, my brick-hard erection filling and stretching that hot mature hole of hers. From those moans, I could tell she had no objection. Within a couple of minutes, her flushed body started gyrating through another climax, her breathing ragged as her body bucked and shook uncontrollably.

Her hot wet cunt was mine for the taking and for the next forty-five minutes or so, I used her every which way. I had her lie on her side with one knee bent way up as I kneeled behind her, my thrusting prick sawing back and forth sideways between those wet pink cunt-lips of hers. I flipped her over from her back onto her stomach and then back again; making sure she came at least once in each position. I pulled out a couple of times and fed my glistening cock back into her mouth; her talented tongue licking up all of her own sweet cunt-honey. I lost track of how many times she came as I managed to suppress my own orgasm a number of times by slowing down to a dead stop. Finally, as she lay flat on her stomach and I was fucking my rigid dick deep into her from behind, I could take it no more.

"Turn over," I said as I flipped her over onto her back once more. She was so thoroughly fucked over by that time, she could barely move on her own. I positioned her in the middle of the bed and grabbed her by her stilettos, lifting her long lithe legs up and out to each side, spreading her as wide open as possible for my final assault. I moved forward between her widely spread legs and leaned forwards until the tip of my throbbing dick was snuggly nestled between her hot wet cunt-lips. As she looked up at me with lust-filled eyes, I pushed her legs further out to each side as I slid my rock-hard cock all the way home.

"OH FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she groaned loudly as I really started to pound it into her. My hips were flexing rapidly back and forth as my throbbing erection sawed back and forth between her clinging wet labia. Those hot wet folds of flesh inside her gripped my probing dick sensually as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Her body was a wriggling mass of delight as she just seemed to keep cumming, her gushing cunt-juice flowing onto me as our bodies slammed sensually together. I pictured my mother lying back, that sweater of hers torn open to reveal those huge tits of hers, beautifully encased in that white lace bra she'd had on. I'd just push her little white skirt up and have that enticing hot wet cunt of hers lying before me, just waiting for me to stretch and fill it. With the thought of my mother being in this position beneath me, my long thick cock sliding luxuriously deep into that hot slick pussy of hers, it only took a few seconds before I felt the onrush of my impending climax.

"I'M GONNA CUM," I said as I slammed it to the hilt in Margaret's clutching wet hole just as I started to shoot.

"OH FUCK.......YESSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly as she came as soon as the first forceful shoot bathed the hot wet tissues deep inside her. I could feel the nerve-tingling sensations of a tremendous release go through me as I kept my pulsing dick buried, my spewing cum filling her up as I continued to unload. With my hands gripping her slender ankles tightly, I kept her legs spread as far apart as I could get them as I flooded her insides with shot after shot of my ropey semen. From having suppressed my climax a number of times earlier, I knew I had primed myself for a big load. As I flexed my hips slightly and I felt the last few shots spurt forth, I knew I had filled Margaret's cunt with a massive load.

"Mmmmmmm......so good," she babbled almost incoherently now as her body quivered and trembled beneath me. As the delicious sensations of our mutual orgasms finally started to recede, I eased my grip on her ankles and brought her spread legs back to my sides before releasing them. As soon as I did, they dropped heavily to the bed on each side of me, and she didn't move them at all. I looked down at her beautiful face before me as my spent dick slowly started to deflate inside her. Her eyes were closed and there was a look of sheer bliss on her face. Her big heavy tits were heaving as her heartbeat slowly started to return to normal, just like mine. Both of our bodies were glistening with perspiration from our sexual exertions, but I don't think either of us was complaining at all.

I slowly withdrew my spent member from inside her, my cock coming out in a slippery rush as I moved backwards. I looked down at Margaret as I slowly eased myself off the bed. She was totally fucked out, her body lying motionless, her legs immodestly wide open. I looked down at her pussy, the bright pink lips looking puffy and swollen from the abuse I'd put them through over the past few hours. I watched as a gob of my milky cum appeared at the opening of her greasy slit and started to slide downwards onto the sheet beneath her. From her gentle breathing, I could tell she had already fallen asleep. I wasn't surprised; I had fucked her good and hard for a few hours straight. She certainly looked beautiful lying there, her mature buxom form fully on display.

"Margaret, are you okay?" I whispered softly. She didn't move but continued to breathe softly, that warm satisfied smile still on her face. A lascivious thought went through me from when I was a young teenager, of what I'd like to do if I came across a beautiful older woman passed out like this. Shaking my head at the stupid idea, I stepped into the bathroom, my heavy cock swaying majestically between my legs. Closing the door quietly and turning on the light, I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face before looking at myself in the mirror.

"You lucky bastard," I said to myself as I thought about all that had happened in the past few days. Everything was definitely going my way; I had a rendezvous with my customer Catherine lined up for tomorrow night, and then that curious date with my gorgeous hot mother the next day. Fuck, I wondered what was going to happen with that.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my face and hands and turned to leave the bathroom. I was just about to hit the light switch when I looked down at Margaret's vanity and saw a big jar of 'Vaseline—Baby Fresh Scent' sitting there. As I looked at the jar of my favorite jack-off lube sitting there, almost as if testing me for some bizarre reason, the nasty thoughts from my youth entered my head once more. I slowly eased open the door and looked towards the bed; Margaret hadn't moved an inch.

"What the fuck," I thought to myself as I grabbed the jar of Vaseline and stepped back into the bedroom, "if she wakes up, she won't mind." I softly padded back over to the bed and looked down at her. She was still sleeping peacefully, totally unaware of what I was doing. Being the horny perv that I was, I thought back on all the times I had raided my mother's or sisters' underwear drawers or the laundry hamper when I'd wanted to jerk off; and here I was, about to do the same thing to Margaret while she was right in the room.

"Margaret," I whispered again. She lay still, totally unresponsive in her dreamy slumber. I looked around and moved over to her dresser and quietly slid open the top drawer. Inside were a whole slew of different colors and styles of panties and nylons. This was good, but not what I was looking for. I slid open the drawer beside it; jackpot! I felt a surge go through my dick as I looked down at a myriad of bras, and as I shifted some around, some colorful bustiers and corsets similar to the one she was wearing, lying beneath.

"Yeah, this is what I was looking for," I said softly to myself as I selected a lacy white bra and pulled it out of the drawer. "Nice, very nice." I held the sexy bra out in front of me and let the big heavy cups fall forwards to show their sensuous shape. It was a good-sized piece of lingerie; but as I said, Margaret was a voluptuous mature woman with a beautiful set of curves; not some waif-like teenage fashion model. I traced my fingers over the alluring garment, the combination of the delicate lace and heavy underwire feeling incredibly erotic under my touch. I looked at the label inside one of the straps, and in the soft light of the room, I saw the size: 40DD. I had thought it would be something like that. Margaret's height and full shape accounted for the 40, and the pure round size of those heavy beauties took care of the Double-D designation. Yeah, nice....very nice; a perfect bra size for a woman of Margaret's statuesque buxom form. I brought the bra up to my face and pressed the material of the inside of the cups to my nose.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,748 Followers