All Comments on 'The Fairy of the Lake'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sooo Sexy!

This story reminds me of the time I got a bunch of my friends to bang me. We were all just getting dressed the morning after a sleep over, and I just went over to one guy, dropped to my knees, and started sucking his cock! It was so tasty, it got hard and was leaking precum right away. The other guys soon formed a circle around me and gangbanged me like the slut I am. I would be getting fucked up my nice, tight, round, curvy ass doggy style while I sucked one dick and jacked the other two in my hands! All their dicks were so big and hard! I loved the taste of all those cocks, too. They each took turns shooting massive cum loads down my throat, which I gobbled up, seeing as I'm a dirty fucking cumslut! They also pounded my slutty ass from behind so hard that I actually came without touching my cock five times! It was soooo good, getting pounded in my sexy round tushy by these big cocked studs!! I just loved getting my poop chute drenched with jizz! And doggy style is the best, since I can't even see who it is that's doing my nice, big, tight slutty ass! How naughty is that, to not know who's pouding my asshole, but styll begging for more! I just need cock that badly, 'cause I'm a dirty fucking whore. I love dicks and cum so much, I can never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some people have all the luck

This is the best one you've done. Wish I had been there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous