The Fall Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheryl is reunited with her college boyfriend Tony.
1.4k words
2.81
27.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading Parts I&II will help you understand the general plot here. Votes/Feedback is appreciated. The plan her is to take this into a much longer story.

Reunion with Tony

Tony's dark, curly hair and black eyes were just as Sheryl remembered him-the same old "Italian Stallion". Tony had grown up in Philadelphia's Italian community and gotten into Williams College on an athletic scholarship. He'd struggled academically, but had managed to leverage his contacts at Williams into a decent job in the marketing department of a midwestern pharmaceutical company after graduation. Tony was rather Catholic-refused to believe the Church scandals in 2000 were anything but something new.

"God, I'm glad to see you Sheryl. It’s been too long,” said Tony as Sheryl looked at Tony, a smile on her face.

He greeted her with a big, wet kiss. Sheryl's kiss, was what Tony expected, but Sheryl felt strange. Just a few hours before, she'd been kissing another woman and fucking another man.

Tony traveled light so they just hopped a cab. Tony had booked reservations in a rather nice Italian restaurant in Brooklyn.

"This place is run by a old family friend, I'd called ahead and let them know that we might be a little late," Tony confidently told Sheryl.

When they arrived, the Matra Di, escorted them to a rather nice, private booth in the back of the restaurant. The decor was immaculate-it was one of the more romantic restaurants that Sheryl had ever been in.

"Sheryl, I wanted to let you know that I've really missed you. I know that last few months we haven't had much time together-with both of us starting new jobs and all," Tony said seriously.

"Tony, really its ok--I really did appreciate the flowers though," said Sheryl as she gazed into Tony’s eyes.

"You're worth it," said Tony. "The big thing here, I have some news. I'm not just here to see you. Monday afternoon I'm interviewing at the branch office of my company-I may get a chance to transfer her to New York. It might be a chance for us to be together more again".

Sheryl smiled. When she had first met Tony, she'd wondered how she had ever attracted someone quite like him. Tony was Athletic, outgoing. Her blonde hair hadn't hurt she suspected. Sure, her figure wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't the worst either. Sheryl always thought of herself as a bit smarter than Tony.

Sheryl was somehow surprised though. She'd thought that after the events of this afternoon, she might push Tony away, but somehow, Tony just seemed more interested than ever-and she was just as outwardly responsive as she had been.

Tony had mentioned at the restaurant, that he was rather tired-Sheryl understood-it had been a substantial day of work and travel for Tony-they went back to her place-they had after all talked about that before he had come to New York.

Sheryl's apartment was as tidy as always. Everything just so. She'd made an extra effort to be ready for Tony, but her place was usually very neat.

Tony was still elated, as he had been all evening. As they entered the door, it occurred to Sheryl: Gerald’s spunk is still in my ass. What do I do here? Ok, calm down here. You just need to get Tony in front of the TV and "freshen up".

Tony was happy to comply and rapidly found a football game on cable. Sheryl went to the bathroom, she started just wiping her ass with toilet paper--yep, it is a good thing I remembered this. I'm going to have to put these in a good save place too-she put her cum-stained panties careful in the bottom of the hamper. Carefully she looked in the mirror-one of her partners-had left a bit of a mark on her neck--ok, looks like it is the dark romantic evening for tonight.

She showed, put on her lingerie and lit some candles in her bedroom. Tony was rather visual and liked the lights on. Tonight, well, he'd just have to live with it.

It took little coaxing, but Tony was able to tear away from the bronze athletes competing on the screen. Sheryl placed her hand on his crotch. This was a little forward compared to her usual demeanor-usually it was Tony that initiated their sex play-what he lacked in initiative, he made up for in response-once again he kissed her passionately.

"No, not here sweetheart lets go to the bedroom," Sheryl directed Tony.

They went into the darkened bedroom. This was the first hint of disappointment on Tony's face-but he said nothing. Anxiously he undressed and jumped into bed

"He may not be the swiftest, but he still has a good body,” Sheryl thought to herself.

Sheryl crawled beside him. Tony reached over to touch her thighs, massaging them carefully. She knew the routine oh so well, first, he'd massage her, then lick her tits, then move to her crotch-the same old predictable Tony. Well, at least she'd gotten him to give up going to confession afterwards.

As he tenderly touched her crotch, Tony was in for a bit of a surprise.

"God you are wet-I don't think I ever remember you quite like this before," gasped Tony.

Sheryl smiled as she spread her legs wider. "Oh, I'm just happy to see you," replied Sheryl.

Sheryl knew that Tony was a decent and gentle lover. Still as she lay back and let him attend to her, she thought back to the day before: God it was hot, Gerald fucking her ass--she had heard the gay guys in the office talk about barebacking-well that was it. Sheryl came louder than usual--she was just glad she didn't call out Gerald's name!

After satisfying Sheryl manually, Tony started to play orally around her thighs-something he did rather rarely. Sheryl loved to be eaten-but was just a little paranoid that even after her quick shower, there might be some evidence left of the night before.

"No, you don't have to honey--besides that isn't exactly kosher with the latest safe-sex guidelines," smiled Sheryl.

"Come on honey-you know there's no one but you Sheryl," complained Tony.

"Now, now, now, we do need to be safe don't we?" Sheryl said. She knew Tony would given in-he always did.

Carol reached over, and grabbed a condom. Now, it was Tony's turn. Massaging his uncircumcised cock was still fun. Still, somehow she was a bit grossed out by the image of the smooth, uncut head. Tony was hard, quite hard from her manual ministrations. As Sheryl tore the condom package,

” Sheryl, do we really need to mess with that for oral sex?" asked Tony.

"Come on honey, you know our agreement," replied Sheryl.

Tony’s cock softened but he remained quiet. Sheryl did try to be attentive him. She massaged Tony's ass, and pects as she sucked his condom covered cock. The perverse thrill her was knowing that she gave Gerald something she didn't give Tony and Tony just didn't have a hint. She _wished_ she'd have the guts to let Tony go down on her-maybe next time she fucked Gerald, she’d risk it.

Tony came rapidly-he usually did with oral sex. Fortunately, he was young enough that his recovery time was pretty rapid. Sheryl let him take the lead during intercourse. Tony’s condom covered cock fucked her hard and fast. Then she remembered what needed to happen here.

“Tony: bite my neck, now, do it, come on bite--- me harder,” coaxed Sheryl.

Tony did exactly as she asked without thinking. Good thought Sheryl--now that little bit of evidence is gone. Tony lasted longer than usual--a good fifteen minutes. This gave Sheryl plenty of time to fake an orgasm.

"Come on baby, you are soo.... good. Yeah, you know it, make me come, yeah, I want your cock, take me there, yeah Tony take me there," groaned Sheryl. The verbal stimulation rapidly brought Tony to a climax. Sheryl took off Tony’s condom and deposited it in a wastebasket.

Tony fell asleep rapidly after his climax. Sheryl knew Tony was a sound sleeper. Carefully, she grabbed her Hitachi magic wand and went to her living room. God, she wished Gerald was there-or Judy. Fucking Tony had gotten her going-but she was far from satisfied. As Tony slept in the next room, Sheryl started up her vibrator and pummeled her cunt with it. What was different from her usual sex play, she just couldn't stop thinking about Gerald fucking her ass. While her right hand moved the wand, her left hand massaged her ass--God, she loved that feeling. She only wished that she had another vibrator for her ass. Soon, wave after wave of coursed through her body. Carefully, Sheryl put away her toys. Now, she really was ready for sleep.