One Wife's Strategy to Cucking Hub

Story Info
Leading hub to becoming a chastity cuckold.
1.3k words
2.77
15.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers

I recently chatted with a wife who related her detailed strategy and tactics that to knowing cuckold husband and put her husband in chastity, i.e., wearing a locked cock cage device. Since it hasn't happened yet, the following is a fictitious embellished story of how her strategy and tactics may make it happen.

After 12 years of marriage, married sex had gotten routine, lustless and less frequent. So, she started having 'a girls night out' with two coworkers twice a month. It turns out both coworkers cheated on their nights out and she started to cheat too. She greatly enjoyed her bi-weekly fucking experiences but she wanted more. Hence, she decided to make her husband a knowing cuckold and since he was 'small and not good at sex' she wanted him in chastity.

For years, her husband regularly asked her to tell him a previous personal sexual experience story as foreplay and she would do it. She thus based her knowing cuckold plan on progressively real sexual experience stories as foreplay every time they had sex until it became real.

To not repeat sex stories too many times, she started to include recent sex experience stories from her girls night out and her husband was none the wiser. He soon came to expect a sex story as foreplay every time they had sex.

After a while, she would give the man in her sex story a name and ask her husband to role play him while they had sex. He agreed and she would call out this other man's name while orgasming. Her husband really got into this role play.

Next, whenever at social gatherings with her husband she would point out a good-looking man and would playfully whisper to him 'I would have done him'. Then the next time they had sex she would make up a name for him and ask her husband to role play him. She would then call out this other man's name while orgasming.

After another while, she would point out a good-looking man to her hub, whisper 'I would do him now' and then go chat with him. After a few minutes, she would come back to her husband and tell him his name and how she would love to have sex with him. The next time they had sex she would insist her husband role play that other man which he did every time. Again, she would call out that man's name while orgasming.

After a couple of more months, not only did she chat with the man she pointed out and 'would do now' she also flirted with him while hub watched from afar. She continued to insist her husband role play this other man the next time they had sex and she routinely called out that man's name while orgasming. Her husband loved his wife's hot fucking while role playing as the other men.

Next, she brought the men she pointed out and 'would do now' to meet her husband. Then in front of him, she would openly flirt with them. She slowing increased her flirting to push her husband's tolerance level. She notice that her flirting gave him erections and he would be extremely aroused when they got home and had sex. As usual, he role played the man they had met and she called out that man's name while orgasming.

After a few of these episodes, the wife confessed to her husband that she enjoyed flirting with men in front of him since the sex they had later was very exciting. But, she added, it embarrassed her that he routinely got erections that were obvious to anyone close by. So, she decided to stop.

Her husband protested vigorously saying he greatly enjoyed her flirting and it lead to the best sex he had ever had and he wanted her to continue. After more protestations, she finally agreed to continue but only if he could control his erections. Her husband was at a lost on how he could do that.

His wife then mentioned that while internet surfing in a popular online store she came across male cock cage devices that looked like it could prevent his erections. She told him that if he wanted her to continue her flirting with other men he would probably need to look into getting one.

A day later after an overnight delivery the husband showed his wife a male cock cage chastity device he had purchased. His main concern was that it needed to be locked to stay on. She assured him that she was glad it actually locked since it would be humiliating if it were to fall off in public. They decided he should try it the next time they went to a social gathering.

The next social gathering was the Annual Christmas Party and they were to stay overnight at the party hotel instead of driving home. They arrived in the late afternoon of the party day and settled into their hotel room.

Before dressing the wife helped her husband into his cock cage and after locking it stated 'It is traditional for the wife to keep the key' and pocketed it. Her husband became a little concerned but had read about the tradition so he went along with it. They then dressed for the party.

As he led his wife into the party room the husband noticed that behind her neckless pendant was his cock cage key. Momentarily alarmed he then figured that she brought it along in case of emergency. He was then glad she did.

Several hundred company workers and guests were at the party. Late into the evening, the wife finally pointed out a good-looking coworker she wanted to flirt with. Her husband commented that that coworker had previously told him that he thought his wife was 'hot' and that he would fuck her if he ever got the opportunity. Her husband took it as a compliment.

Her husband's comment paradoxically spurred his wife to lead him directly to this coworker and she started to flirt with him. As they flirted they became more and more forward with each other. The coworker then asked her to dance. Being late, they were slow dances and they were plastered against each other with him being handsy while dancing. Her husband could feel his cock's futile attempt to get erect against his cock cage while he watch them dance.

After several more dances with his coworker and several more drinks, his wife and coworker were obviously into each other. His wife then turned to her husband and stated that they were going up to the room for her to freshen up and then asked him if he wanted to come.

Confused why his wife would invite his coworker to their room to freshen up he agreed to join them. In the elevator, his coworker put his arm around his wife's waist, pull her tight against him and gave her a deep kiss while feeling her ass. After the kiss, his wife took off her pendant/key neckless and handed it to his coworker who pocket it while smiling at her husband.

After some confusion her husband ultimately figured out what was happening. His wife was leading his coworker back to their room to fuck while he remained locked in a cock cage chastity device.

All of a sudden, in his mind, he could hear the cacophony of other men's names his wife called out while orgasming over the last year and soon she would be calling out another man's name while she actually orgasms with him.

His cock strained forcefully to get erect in its chastity cage and it couldn't. And, he doubted his coworker would give him the key to unlock his cock cage device.

As her husband followed his wife and coworker into their room, he resigned himself to becoming a knowing cuckold in chastity. He was happy he would at least get to watch her extramarital sex but was glum that he would not be able to masturbate while watching or even try for sloppy seconds. Then, while settling down to watch them fuck he wondered what the future had in store for him and he smiled and thought 'Maybe she will ask me to clean her?'

Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers