The Fall of Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout this conversation I had been a jumble of nerves but, strangely, it had been very erotic. Going deeper and deeper into submission was incredibly arousing and I was so close to orgasm just then. But then Miss Kate turned to the more mundane. We talked about her recent assignments and I proof-read one of her school essays. We talked about fashions, about what my new wardrobe would contain. We talked about piercings, how they had emerged from fringe cultures out into the mainstream of fashion, and we even talked about she wanted me to get a piercing through my labia. That last topic would once have seemed very extreme to me but so much had changed of late that I found it easier to embrace than once I would have thought possible. My body calmed and I began to enjoy this facet of Miss Kate - her bubbling enthusiasm and her ambition for the future. She was delightful, entertaining, amusing and kind. At that moment I thought that if she was my daughter I would be proud of her. And yet, of course, she was not my daughter and my underlying feelings could not be described as motherly.

As evening advanced it began to be colder and Miss Kate eventually brought this time to a close with a brisk "Now you will take me home, Angela, but first we must reward that nice young man who has been our server". My puzzlement must have shown for Miss Kate laughed and explained. "He has been particularly attentive to you, Angela, and I think he deserves a gift from you".

"From me? Miss Kate" I stammered. "Yes, Angela, I know he would love to take your damp panties home, so please remove them and just leave them on the table". It was an incredible suggestion. Yes, my panties were damp because of my previous excitement, but to remove them in public....

However, as I repeatedly tell myself, to love and to submit means to comply. I awkwardly wriggled until I was able to slip my panties over my feet and I placed them on the table as instructed. My cunt aroma clung to them very obviously and I was glad to pay the check and make a rapid exit. But not until Miss Kate had patted our server on the arm and whispered "Enjoy".

That final episode had, for all its embarrassment, brought me once again close to climax. When I helped Miss Kate out of the car at her house she slightly stumbled against me. The heat of her young body, her proximity and her scent sent me over the edge and I gasped as my body convulsed. "Good night, Angela" called Miss Kate with a knowing glance as she vanished into the house.

Chapter Five: Irrevocable commitment

This week we moved closer towards the relationship that I believe Miss Kate planned from the beginning. In my office my new photograph has begun to attract notice although none of my colleagues have been bold enough to ask me about it. I feel I am the subject of much gossip and have noticed conversations suddenly closing down when I enter a room. Most likely a few co-workers have managed to put two and two together correctly because they have seen Miss Kate calling on me twice. In each case she was quite discreet but my scarlet face would have told its own tale. Both times she playfully squeezed my tit as she said goodbye and my office must have reeked of the scent of aroused woman.

Yesterday, on her last visit, she informed me that, as my husband was out with friends tonight she would actually call at my home. "8.00pm, Angela - oh wait, you can pick me up in your car - and have some canapés ready."

It's impossible to overstate how much care went into my appearance - makeup and clothes. I was wearing a pencil skirt several inches higher than my husband has ever seen me in. I had a top that left my shoulders bare, proudly showing off my new tattoo, and my lips and eyes were made up to the slutty hilt to give me the youngest look I could get away with.

I know Miss Kate approved because she gave me one of her heart-fluttering smiles as I showed her to the soft sofa. She patted the seat next to her indicating I should be seated too. Our initial conversation repeated the pattern of our earlier dates. She talked explicitly about my progress with approval, how pleased she was with me, with the photo in my office and my continuing obedience. My heart was almost bursting with pride and I was feeling some seepage between my legs that I had crossed striving for a modicum of modesty. But then, continuing the pattern, Miss Kate's tone changed.

"But now you must start bringing me into the more personal areas of your life, Angela. How can you not put me front and centre of your day to day activities. It really is time that I met your husband, you know. Am I not more important to you than he is?"

Once again Miss Kate had made a point so incontrovertible that I had no rejoinder. Yes, of course, Miss Kate was my whole world. I had to take the next step. So, while I gulped my agreement I had no idea how to proceed. "Good, Angela, I'm sure a way will be found; I know you want to be my good obedient girl, and soon you will work it all out".

Miss Kate sniffed the air. "Your cunt smells beautifully aroused, my darling Angela. I like that. I like that you can't help being excited by my presence. Don't be self-conscious. It shows off your devotion so sincerely. My loyal pet." And then, as often in the past, she squeezed my hard erect tit, smiling with delight at its eagerness. "Now I want some help with my art history essay."

The sudden change of subject made me aware again that here was a girl, still in high school, so much younger than me, and yet so worldly-wise. For over an hour we pored over her draft essay about the Persian influence on Roman art in the second century. She had a wonderful grasp of the social dynamic of those times and, since I had read up on Roman history, I was able to supply information about the key figures of those days. She was genuinely surprised about how useful I was being to her and I glowed with the feeling that I was being really helpful - telling myself again how lucky I was to be in the service of this modern Goddess.

As she was putting her essay away we heard the sound of the front door opening. "Oh god" I whispered "it's my husband". I leapt up but Miss Kate caught my arm. "No, Angela". There was such steel in her tone that I sat down beside her, trembling uncontrollably. And then my husband entered the room.

So many thoughts rushed into my head. Was there still the smell of my cunt in the air? Was my tattoo showing? How can I explain this absurdly short skirt? What should I do? How could I explain Miss Kate's presence?

However, Miss Kate rose to her feet and faced Robert. "Hello, you must be Angela's husband. I am Kate. Angela has been helping me with my school essay." Her smile was radiant and she said all this while touching me possessively on my shoulder.

Rob's eyes went to her hand and so caught sight of the tattoo. I could not tell whether he had read the words inside the heart "Miss Kate". Then he became aware of how much of my legs were on show. "Why, Angela, that's a very short skirt, unsuitably short in my opinion."

Before I could say anything Miss Kate came to my rescue. "My, my, that's a very patriarchal comment. Surely Angela herself should be able to wear what she likes? I myself think it is very fetching" and she looked towards me "You have very sexy legs, Angela".

This show of support from my darling gave me a rush of courage, more resolve to stand up to my husband than I'd ever before managed to muster. Miss Kate was right. Why should I abide by practices laid down by Rob? For the first time ever I stuck up for myself. "She is right, Rob, that was very demeaning of you. I am still an attractive woman, still youthful and Miss Kate has been a great support to me in regaining control of my destiny." As I said this I felt the reassuring touch of Miss Kate squeezing my hand while Rob could only gape. He had never seen his wife in this light. I must have seemed a totally different woman.

At that moment Miss Kate spoke up. "Angela, I think it is time for me to go now. Thank you for being so helpful tonight but please take me home now." And, as she said this, she kissed me warmly on my cheek.

Telling my husband I would be back later I helped Miss Kate into her jacket and we went out to my car. After driving back to her house I pulled the car to a halt. I was shaking - excitement? fear? lust? I could not tell. Maybe a combination. I switched off the engine but couldn't stop myself shaking. Then I felt Miss Kate's arms around my neck. "You have been such a brave girl, I'm so pleased with you" and she kissed me on the cheek once more. Relaxing into her arms I gradually calmed down. The fear left me and the warmth coming from Miss Kate's embrace started a different feeling, one that spread from between my legs. Miss Kate soon realised my desire was building and she giggled. "Oh, Angela, what shall I do with you - such an obedient girl, but with such naughty thoughts. Even now, after all that just happened you want me, don't you?"

I couldn't speak. All I wanted was for this moment to last forever. I felt Miss Kate squeezing my tits in that familiar way I now knew so well. I felt my breathing turn into panting. I felt the rush of my climax. And I heard my scream of release as my climax rushed through my body. "Oh, Miss Kate, you are my star, my one love, my life, my purpose". I sobbed as I spoke these words. After all that had happened that night they were the one thing I was certain of. Miss Kate looked at for a long moment before speaking. "Oh Angela, what am I to do with you? You climax so quickly, don't you? And I haven't even touched your cunt!". It was true. I was so responsive to Miss Kate's touch on my tits that I had never experienced that more intimate touch. Well, I was certain that would come one one day. In the meantime I now had to return home and face my husband and to a marriage I was no committed to dismantling. Miss Kate bade me goodnight with the words "Very good progress, darling, we shall go to the next stage soon".

Reader.: Many thanks for staying with me to the end. You may imagine the future but we are not meant to know it.

12