The Fallen Celestial Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Mara called out. She was trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted. Can we rest a bit?"

Lexington nodded.

Mara sat herself against a small mound of firm dirt. She was still trying to catch her breath. To his surprise, Lexington felt fine. He felt as if he could run the rest of the day. He wondered if his renewed power contributed to the fact. Other than Mara's breathing, the only other sound was the running of the large river and the calm breeze that occasionally lifted dirt off the ground.

Lexington closed his eyes and focused only on hearing. He would not allow them to be snuck up on. Suddenly, he picked up a sound in the distance ahead of them.

"Stay here," Lexington said before he charged towards the noise. As he got closer, the noise seemed familiar. He lightened his steps as he closed in. What ever was making the sound was up ahead inside a dip in the land. Lexington crouched to a crawl and slowly made his way up the ridge. He peered over and saw Edalo and Lani, the daughter of Hoduras and the woman he was courting.

Lani was on her back, her garment ruffled over her belly exposing her firm but slightly small breasts with her legs spread for Edalo. Edalo was vigorously thrusting his hips into hers. He was on his knees propping himself up by holding her legs under her knees. Lani moaned loudly and beckoned Edalo to cum inside her.

Lexington had never seen Lani naked before. Though her breasts were small, the force with which Edalo was pounding in her made her firm breasts bounce noticeably. Lexington also noticed the defined muscles in Lani's thighs as Edalo held her legs up. Her thighs were even thicker than Enama's.

Edalo then placed Lani's legs together and surprisingly went at her with even more vigor than he had previously displayed. He began to grunt loudly and yelled "I'm cumming!!"

Lani yelled with him. "Yes!" she proclaimed.

Finally, Edalo gave one last thrust as he emptied his load into her. They paused while they caught their breaths.

Lexington wondered how much longer should he wait. He also noticed that he wasn't erect.

How strange, he thought. It was just yesterday that watching Mara walk was arousing him. Maybe this was a sign of him becoming a Celestial once again. Celestials didn't have sexual organs because they didn't need to have sex. Curiosity got the better of Lexington. He reached under his garment and found his soft penis still in its place. He was relieved, but at the same time worried. He couldn't be both a human and a Celestial. It's not possible. Then again, he didn't think it were possible for Celestials to fall and become humans either.

His thought was interrupted as he heard Mara approach him. I heard the yelling.

"They're fine."

Mara peeked over the ridge and saw the couple. "The sure look fine."

"I'll give them a minute before I disturb them." Lexington turned to lean against the ridge on his back.

"How about you give them five minutes?" Mara suggested seductively as she placed her hand on Lexington's thigh.

Again, curiosity got the better of him. He wondered if he could still be aroused so he didn't stop her. He also didn't say anything, but the suggestion did make him smile. Mara took notice and proceeded with her plan. She moved towards him and placed her lips on his. She began to suck on his bottom lip, expertly working those full and powerful lips of hers. She slipped her hand under Lexington's garment and took hold of his penis.

She firmly gripped the base and began to stroke it. Though they've spent little time together, Mara was good and what she did and she knew how to please men. Lexington was no different in her mind.

But she was wrong. Something was different this time. Usually his penis would be rock hard by now but it was barely filling with blood. Though Lexington returned her kisses, they lacked the usual effort that came with them. But this didn't dissuade Mara. She had a need and she would not be denied.

Mara broke the kiss and quickly moved her mouth to his crotch. She shoved his slowly hardening penis in her mouth, pressed her lips tightly around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down his cock. Using one hand, she fondled his testicles while using the other to stroke what part of his shaft wasn't in her mouth.

Arousal took hold of Lexington and he let it wash over him. He welcome the familiar heat that came with such arousal. He felt his erection complete as Mara skillfully went to work on his cock. With the hand that she was using to stroke his shaft now drenched in her saliva, she moved a finger to his sphincter and proceeded to rub some saliva around it. She then started to press her fingertip against his tight anus.

Lexington let out a moan. Noticing his acceptance, Mara pushed her fingertip passed his tight ring, slowly till her finger was fully embedded. She kept her finger in place while continuing to bob her head up and down Lexington's fully erect cock.

The fondling of his testicles, anal probing, and cock sucking put Lexington over the edge. He yelped as he shot his load into Mara's mouth.

Almost immediately Edalo appeared just over them and laughed. Mara pulled herself from Lexington, swallowed his load, and wiped her mouth. Though she was not ashamed, she did offer an explanation.

"We wanted to give you two some more time to recuperate," Mara politely said.

Edalo laughed. "I could not be happier to see you two." He called Lani up and introduced her to Mara and vice versa. Edalo informed Lani that he knew Mara through Selia. Lani was just as excited to see others as Edalo was.

Lexington slowly regained his composure. Though he returned their smiles, the realization of his clashing aspects were daunting. How could he be a Celestial yet still be able to have sex? It made no sense to him. He once again shook the problem off and rose to greet Lani and Edalo.

"Edalo, where has your family gone?"

Edalo's smile widened. "They all safely made it to the boats and escaped. Lani and I came too late, but it's fine. I'm glad you were able to catch up to us. Fortunately, my father did stash one more boat just down the river. We're almost there."

Lexington could not believe the fortune. "We had better hurry then. The Shadowarmy continues to hunt after us."

Edalo's smile quickly faded at the notion. "Why would this Shadowarmy attack us in the first place?"

"It's a lot to explain and I will do my best to make you understand, but we must hurry. The faster we cross the river, the harder it will be for the Shadowarmy to follow us."

"Then let's get going," Edalo replied confidently. He grasped Lani's hand, turned, and set off. Mara followed.

Lexington paused for a moment to watch them head off, but curiosity took hold of him. With his restored power, he remembered that Celestials also had the gift of far sight, the ability to see across great distances, though he feared his human aspect would limit it. He turned to see behind him, but saw nothing. He focused. A familiar warmth built in his chest as his eyes were filled with a blue glow. He set his sight on the ruin of Shantei, then turned towards the Luildel River. He could barely make out the bridge and the mound where Thraxa had made her way with him. But to his surprise as his sight cleared, there he saw the Valkyrie in all her devious beauty standing by the mound. She seemed to be barking orders to lower ranking Shadowmen soldiers.

The sunlight highlighted her voluptuous figure and she expressed her rage. She was donned in the same purple glazed breastplate that extended over her shoulders and held her large breasts firm against her chest. The sunlight glistened off her defined abs and built thighs. The only difference in Thraxa's outfit was that the piece of metal that protected her crotch was missing. Instead, the black cloth was there though it did little to cover large soft penis that Thraxa had.

Lexington smiled. She had no idea of the hell that was waiting for her.

---

It was almost dusk when Edalo eventually found the escape boat that his father had stashed away. They had no source of light to try to trek to the other side of the riverbank, yet they all feared to stay the night. Though Lexington knew that Thraxa and her army would eventually find them if they lingered, he did not know how long it would take. He didn't want to wait and find out.

"We're going to have to cross," Lexington declared.

"I'm not sure how we're going to obtain our bearings," Edalo replied.

Lani mumbled something, but the four couldn't hear. She was gripped by fear and it unsettled Mara even though she witnessed the power that Lexington was capable.

"I'm sorry?" Lexington politely asked.

"She said that the only way we'd be able to find our bearings in night was if we were to find the bridge," Edalo offered.

Lexington nodded, but they all knew that if they found the bridge that would be much too close to Thraxa and her Shadowmen army. Plus, it was beneficial for them to cross the river directly, but the current of the river was much too strong and it was too dark for them to see the other side. Even if the paddled as hard as they could, they would still drift farther and again would lose their bearings.

"Why don't we just continue walking south along the river with the boat?" Mara wondered.

Lexington had already thought about it. Walking with the boat, even with the four of them, in the sand mixed dirt would be exhausting. They wouldn't have the required strength to paddle themselves across the strong current of the River Luildel. To make matters worse, Lexington wondered if he could simply summon is Celestial powers and he tried he did but to no avail. He figured that they came only in times of deep stress, but then why didn't they come when he first encountered Thraxa?

Disgust beset him once again when he realized that even though Thraxa mishandled him with such ease, Thraxa molesting him may not have been enough to summon the required fear for survival that was needed when facing the Felhounds.

"We have no choice. We must save our energy and rest the night. We will all take turns keeping watch. I'll take the first," Edalo suggested.

The three nodded in reply. They propped the boat on his face and proceeded to lean against it. Lani set herself next to Edalo who sat on top of the boat. The discomfort the boat offered with its hardened wooden bottom kept Edalo awake and alert despite his sleepiness. Lexington pressed himself against the opposite side of the boat and Mara set herself on him. Lexington wondered if Edalo would think anything of the gesture, but he quickly shook the notion. There were more things to worry about than his sister's lover's current situation.

---

Lexington awoke to the shaking of Mara.

"Edalo said that it'd be best if you were the last to stay awake. It's merely hours till sunrise," Mara quietly said. Lexington noticed how heavy her eyelids seemed to her.

"Sleep then," Lexington said giving her arm a light squeeze.

Mara quickly slid to the side of the boat and lied down. Lexington placed himself on the top of the boat where Edalo once was. He sat with his legs crossed and listened. The only sound was the wind calmly blowing and the loud running of the great river.

Lexington's mind began to wander. He thought about Enama and her family and if they had survived the trip over the river. He wondered why Thraxa left him alive and didn't just simply kill him. He wondered why he didn't miss home, yet he missed Shantei and the thought of never returning ached in his belly. He then began to think about Ingrid and wondered if she survived. He remembered of all the women of Shantei, she had the most muscular buttocks and legs though the memory was not sexual. Again, he was surprised that the thought of her ass and legs weren't arousing. Maybe it was because he never saw Ingrid that way.

He remembered Ingrid was probably the fastest runner in Shantei. He was almost certain that she made it out alive and he was even more certain that if she did, she would be in Shahemein. Shahemein was the only city within reasonable distance of Shantei. Besides, all roads save but one from Shantei led to Shahemein. He found great comfort in the thought that Ingrid was alive.

---

Once the night sky turned from black to purple, Lexington knew it was time. He slid off the boat and proceeded to awake the Edalo, Lani, and Mara. Once all shook themselves of their slumber, they turned the boat right side up and drove it into the river. Though the sun was still not visible, there was enough light for them to see the other side of the river. They paddled as hard as they could crossing over the river with little drift.

It wasn't until the sun was completely visible when they reached the other side. Exasperated, they dragged the boat onto the sand and dropped to the welcoming soft sand of the other side. Lexington had never been on the other side of the Luildel River before and he was surprised to find just how soft the sand was in comparison to the other side. The realization had given him a renewed sense of energy. He was the first to stand to his feet and slowly made his way over the rise of the riverbank.

What he saw, Lexington could never imagine. The beauty of the grassland that stretched before him was a welcome surprise. He felt his heart stir. He wondered why such beauty never took hold of him. He had seen thousands of similar sights as a Celestial, yet this particular sight seized the air in his lungs.

Mara snuck beside him and slipped her arm around his waist. "We made it. You saved us," she said with a wide smile.

Lexington brought his arm around her back and squeezed her. "I couldn't have done it without you," he replied.

Once Edalo and Lani caught their breath, he met with Lexington and Mara at the top of the rise. They set towards Shahemein along a path that was clearly visible. Edalo was familiar with the area and led the way. Edalo informed the group that they were fortunate. They drifted very little north and because of their walk south, they were brought much closer than the normal month travel it took to get to Shahemein. Edalo estimated that they were only a week off.

---

Six days had passed and the four survivors of Shantei were in gleeful spirits. The grassland had many fruit bearing bushes and trees sprinkled through out and was more than enough to feed them to their needs.

In the six days, Edalo and Lani had grown even closer apart. They love between them was ecstatic and Lexington was constantly reminded of Enama and how he missed her. It was the thought of Enama that kept him at a distance from Mara and she knew it despite the few times she tried to seduce him at night.

Lexington found it harder to be aroused with each passing day and with each day he felt himself stronger and lighter. Though he couldn't yet recall his powers at will, he did feel unusually strong and limber. His weight that once bore him to the ground felt as almost nothing with each step. He had never felt as good as he did in the almost year he had spent as a human.

Edalo and Lani were walking a few steps ahead of Lexington and Mara. They laughed to themselves with their hands entwined.

Edalo turned back to and said, "At this rate, we'll be in Shahemein at noon." He laughed out loud and proceeded to wrap his arm around Lani. It was apparent that the two could not keep their hands off each other and Lexington enjoyed their happiness.

In each of the nights they had spent on their journey, Edalo and Lani made sure they had placed themselves far enough so that they could have time to themselves. They kept their moans as quiet as they could and made love to their fullest.

The sun had begun to set on what they knew would be their last night in this beautiful lush green land. The four had shared their supper of bananas and berries and Lani and Edalo set off to find a place to enjoy themselves.

Lexington softly fell to his back and placed his hands under his head. He gazed upon the stars and thought of returning home. The thought was surprisingly warming. He closed his eyes and smiled. His power was growing and he enjoyed it. The one aspect of his Celestial abilities that he missed the most was flight. He wanted so badly to lift off the ground and soar, but he did not dwell on it. He knew that his step had lightened since their arrived in the grass land. He felt lighter. He could jump much higher. He knew, some day soon, that he would fly.

Sleep almost took hold of him until he heard Mara approach him.

"Lexington," she said quietly.

He opened his eyes, his expression calm and content.

"This is our last night together, I want to be with you once more," Mara said with earnest.

Lexington paused. He didn't know what to say. He didn't have anything to say. He didn't want to hurt her feelings and he didn't feel the compulsion to give in to her needs as well. Upon deciding what to say, he propped himself on his elbows.

"Look, Mara..."

But Mara had interrupted him. She threw herself on him, placing his lips on his. He did not return the kiss, but she pinned his arms with her legs to the ground. Though he knew he could simply lift her off, he let her continue. She lifted her dress to expose her already drenched vagina rubbing it along the length of his still flaccid penis, which was covered by his garment. She then lifted his garment over his crotch now rubbing her vaginal lips on his shaft. She continued to assault his mouth with her full lips and skillful tongue. His limp penis didn't seem to faze her.

Lexington continued to lie there until finally placing his arms on her shoulders and pressing her up a bit off him.

"Mara, I'm sorry, but I can't..."

Mara rose off of him. "It's fine. I understand." She pulled her dress down and placed herself on the ground. She turned away from Lexington.

Lexington lied back down and stared at the night sky. He sighed in regret. He thought of the next morning and knew that they would soon find their way into Shahemein and see Enama and her family. What would he tell Enama when she wouldn't be able to arouse him? He was losing his humanity and with it his ability to procreate. The thought began to drift away as he fell into slumber.

12