All Comments on 'The Family'

by dir_har

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

Please tell me there's more to come in this story. Are we gonna get to read about the culmination of the mom's plan with all its possible combinations. I hope so. Get someone to proofread for you next time though. There are lots of grammatical problems, some serious, throughout. Also, are the parents 40 or 51? Is the daughter 20, 30, or 18? Make sure your timeline remains consistent. Even in erotica, technique is important. It makes the story more enjoyable. Your story telling is really good, and I like the way you slowly build the lustfulness. Attention to those details will make it all that much better. Please continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry !

This is my first attempt at doing this ! Apologize for the typos, grammatical errors and the inconsistencies ! Will try and do better the next time :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A really hot storyline and a nice start

I really want to see the son fuck his mother while the dad is fucking his daughter.

It would be hot if the son's cock is a lot longer and bigger around than his dad's and his mom goes bat crap crazy over how her son's stretches her pussy out and how deep he goes into her pussy, deeper than she has ever felt.

What if she teaches her son just all of the things that drive her out of her mind when being fucked, and her son is a really fast learner and uses what he has learned to cause his mom to want to fuck him all of the time.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So what is original name of Ravi in this stolen story, eh?

you think a hindu head of family would let his wife (may be thats an exception) retain her name and would let his children too have muslim names? so writer of the story is ravi and has a crush on girl/women named shahnaz? or just picked up a story on the net and renamed ravi from the original head of that fictional family? too much kalpana vilaas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need More

Hi, Great story. When in the next part cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdir_har@dir_har
Tall, dark and handsome ! Willing to try anything at least once :)