All Comments on 'The Family Camping Trip Ch. 01'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good Start

Good start . I have always liked camping stories and this one is good ...

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 10 years ago
Great start

Great start. Looking so forward to chapter 2!!!

As for anonymous, details do matter so maybe you should read!!!!

She looked forward to these trips EXCEPT THIS ONE, because she didnt have her boyfriend with her... or did you miss that part.

Again, great story, nice buildup, believable and just the right pace. Looking forward to seeing how you incorporate the other kids in this story :)

guy30guy30over 10 years ago

I don't know what it is about camping trips that brings out the familial ties. :)

Nice flow and build up, with a cast that promises some hot combinations to come. I'd suggest some clearer tagging of your stories though. Just "camping" doesn't give any information that the title didn't already give, plus it'll show up in more searches and attract more readers that way.

HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

I wonder what the rest of the family will say the next morning. A tent isn't very soundproof ;-) But a good beginning to a hot camping-story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: I wonder what the rest of the family...

Actually when camping usually tents aren't that close together anyhow :) If anything the cousin's heard as the kids would usually be on one side of the camp fire and the adults/parents on the other.

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
While in the car

While in the car, could it not the sister's pussy scents fill the air inside the car while the bother is fingering her? And the parents can smell it?

Also If I was the brother I would sniff my fingers first and inhale the sister's pussy odor before tasting it.

I hope the next chapter They will all become nude around the secluded campground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Love the sucking and fucking, oh that I had a sister this hot.

Cunt Lapping sex maniac, Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quickest orgasm I have ever had!! Awesome

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

This is THE best story I've come across so far! Whenever I want an orgasm fast this is my go to! My whole body tingles building up to it, eyes rolling back in my head when I come, amazing! Makes me want to find a hot pussy to lick and suck on. But at the same time I want a hard cock to slam into my pussy too! Or, even better, both at the same time. I'd love to read more about this family, maybe at one of their houses, them all getting together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous