The Family Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

Callie nodded, she knew they were in a dangerous position but she didn't care, she was still hot. She wiggled beneath him and felt his cock brush against her clit. "Ugh..." She whimpered as electricity shot through her.

"God you are hot as a firecracker sis." Jacob said leaning his head down and nuzzling at her breast while he reached between them and grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy.

Callie whimpered and wiggled around even more. "Jacob, don't tease me, I'm still on fire." She sighed.

Jacob chuckled against her breast. "Let me see if I can put that fire out." He lined his cock up at her entrance and slowly pressed forward with his hips sliding into her.

Callie whimpered then her eyes widened as she felt him pushing into her. "Jacob noooooo..." She cried pushing against his chest.

Jacob kissed her softly as he continued slowly pressing into her. "Aw come on sis, you're on the pill, so it's not like I can get you pregnant. You're hot, you wanna get fucked and I have a nice, hard cock all ready for you." He pushed further into her and Callie whimpered.

"Y...You're my brother, you shouldn't be fucking me." She protested weakly even as she lifted her hips pulling him deeper inside her.

Jacob pushed in a bit more then started to withdraw. Callie relaxed thinking he was going to stop, when he suddenly pressed into her once more and started fucking her with long, slow strokes. "Jacob please." She begged weakly.

Jacob grabbed her legs and wrapped htem around his waist as he lowered his body over hers and kept up the slow, sensual movement. "Come on sis, no one has to know. You are so hot, I just wanna feel how good your pussy is." He moaned as he bottomed out inside her.

Callie knew this was wrong, she shouldn't be fucking her brother, but his cock felt so good inside her. His slow movements were driving her pussy crazy with need. "Ugh, J...Jacob." She panted lifting against him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jacob moaned and started moving a bit faster inside her as he lowered his head and nuzzled at her breast. "That's it sis, I know you are enjoying having my cock inside you. I'm going to make you feel so good."

Callie whimpered and arched up against him. She needed to be fucked so bad, and he had a perfect cock filling her. She grabbed his head and looked into his eyes. "No one has to know?" She panted.

Jacob grinned and kissed her. "No sis, no one has to know."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck once more. "Okay then, fuck me big brother, and make me cum on that sweet cock."

Jacob grinned brighter and wrapped his arms around her as he started slicing harder into her. "Your wish is my command."

Callie purred as she rocked her body under him, pulling him deeper every time he slid into her. "Ugh, oh god Jacob, oh fuck me, it feels so good." She cried digging her heels into his ass.

"God your pussy feels so good." Jacob growled locking his lips on her nipple and sucking hard as he plowed hard and deep inside her.

"Oh...Oh Jacob, oh yes," She squealed as she felt her orgasm building hard and fast. "Fuck me good, make me cum."

Jacob grabbed her ass and plowed into her harder and faster. "Cum sis," he growled. "Cum all over my hard cock."

Callie clung to him as she cried out. "I'm cummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg..."

Jacob growled and fucked her even harder. "Yes, that's it sis, coat my cock. God you are so hot."

"Ugh, oh yessssssssssss..." She cried feeling her orgasm rising once more.

"Oh god sis, I can't hold it." Jacob cried plowing her even harder.

"Yes, cum for me big brother." She squealed humping hard against him.

"Oh Fucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." Jacob cried as he bottomed out inside her and let go.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." Callie cried as she went flying over the edge once more.

Jacob collapsed against her breathing hard. "God, you are fantastic sis." He panted kissing her softly on the lips.

Callie giggled and tightened her arms around him. She pulled his lips back to hers and kissed him hard. Jacob moaned against her lips and returned the kiss. When he pulled back she was smiling. "Can we do that again sometime? That was fantastic."

Jacob pulled out of her and grinned. "Sure, you are a hot fuck sis. We can do it anytime you want."

Callie giggled again and smiled. "Yay."

Jacob untangled her arms and legs from around him and crawled over to his sleeping bag. He didn't bother putting his shorts back on, he just slipped inside and within seconds was fast asleep.

Callie ran her hands down over her pussy and grinned in the darkness. Her pussy was singing from the hot fuck Jacob had given her and she couldn't wait until they were able to do it again.

To be continued

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers
12