The Family Ritual Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her bedroom was a framed photo of Brandon and on the wall she had a portrait painted of the two of them together. She hoped he would be pleased.

Blake's men knew where she was going and they arrived back in the US the day before Ellen. They managed to equip Ellen's house with a hidden video camera but only in the kitchen. They tried to bug her home phone, but the housekeeper kept a watchful eye on them when they posed as electricians so they weren't able to put in the bug, however they did have equipment they used outside to catch conversations and they were hoping for a break.

A week after she arrived, Ellen called Blake. "I need to see Brandon Mitchell. I have something to tell him and would like to see him alone." Ellen had tried to phone Brandon, but his cell phone number had changed.

Blake thought, 'fat chance', but said, "I'll speak with Mr. Mitchell and see if he will see you."

Blake arranged for the meeting in his office. Samantha would be listening in another room. She was very angry and very agitated. Samantha wanted to confront Ellen, but Blake told her to calm down and just listen. She agreed reluctantly.

***

Brandon was nervous and paced up and down as he waited for Ellen to come to Blake's office. Ellen was also anxious. She was hoping that once Brandon saw his son and namesake he would know that she loved him.

Ellen arrived with little Brandon in his carriage. She took a deep breath as she rode up on the elevator.

Ellen walked into Blake's office. Two of Blake's bodyguards followed behind her. She was not leaving until she told the truth, Blake would guarantee that.

Ellen's heart stopped as she saw Brandon sitting. He looked so handsome with his black jacket, black jeans and white button down shirt. "Hello Brandon, I have something to tell you."

Brandon cleared his throat, "I know about the baby and I know he's mine. What I want to know is why and how you did this to me? I have never done anything to you. Why would you want to hurt me this way?"

Ellen's heart dropped. Her composure began to fade. She took the baby out the carriage and walked towards Brandon. "Please see your son. He looks just like you."

The bodyguards in the room moved towards her, but Blake made a motion and they stopped. Brandon looked at Blake and he nodded. Brandon took the baby and for a moment he touched Ellen and she felt her heart soar.

Brandon looked at the sleeping infant. He was a handsome boy and it wasn't his fault. He held the baby for a moment then returned him to Ellen. Blake saw the flash of disappointment on her face. She was hoping he would drop to his knees and beg her to be with him. Blake shook his head, she was delusional.

Brandon sat back down, "I will take care of all of his financial needs. I would like joint custody. Samantha and I will treat him as a member of our family, but only if you tell the truth about how this happened."

"That bitch will have nothing to do with my son!" Ellen spat out, her eyes blazing. She walked over to Brandon and fell to her knees, "I love you. I've always loved you. I only want to be with you. Please Brandon."

She reached out to touch him and Brandon recoiled, "You don't even know me. You don't know who I am and..." He looked over to Blake who again nodded.

"I don't love you Ellen. You need help. You drugged me didn't you? That isn't love. Tell me the truth." He said gripping her shoulder.

Ellen touched his hand, "Please Brandon."

Gently Brandon said, "Tell the truth and then we can move forward."

Tears sprang to Ellen's eyes, "I uh, Brandon, please. I did drug you, but I know once you saw the baby you would want to be with us. I have a beautiful house for us to go to. I did it just the way you wanted it."

"Tell me everything Ellen." Brandon said keeping his anger in check.

Ellen took a deep breath and told Brandon and Blake what she did. She stared at Brandon the entire time. "Please forgive me."

Brandon pushed her away and stood. "I forgive you for my son's sake, but I don't want to see you. I will arrange for someone to pick him up. Blake will make the arrangements."

Ellen stood and ran to Brandon. "Please Brandon, I love you."

Samantha came out of the other room. Her eyes were ablaze with rage and anger, "You crazy bitch, how dare you drug my husband? How dare you think you could get away with it? I heard you ran off to France."

Ellen looked at Samantha with hatred in her eyes, "At least I didn't make him wait all this time for a baby."

Samantha laughed, "You have no idea what you're talking about and you have no idea who Brandon is. He's my husband. He's mine and always will be. You are a delusional piece of trash. You had to drug him to fuck you and you knew it was wrong. You're not crazy, you're manipulative. You don't deserve this baby and if I can, I'm going to take him away from you."

Ellen looked wildly around the room, "No, you can't. You won't. He's mine."

Blake stood. He had to calm this down, " Ellen" He said soothingly, "No one is going to take your baby from you, but Brandon will not be with you. He loves his wife and they are having a baby. You need to understand Ellen and you need to accept what they will offer you. I'll draw up the papers and then we can begin."

Ellen looked at Brandon who was holding Samantha in his arms. She then glared at Samantha but managed to compose herself. "I'll await your paper work. I need to get my son home."

"Ellen." Blake said, "You are to have no contact with Samantha or Brandon. I'll make all the arrangements."

Ellen nodded. She turned to leave and looked back once to see Brandon soothing his wife. Ellen made the decision right then and there that the next time she saw Samantha she would kill her.

***

Brandon kissed Samantha. She kissed him back then threw her arms around him. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I love you so very much" She cried.

Brandon put his hands on her stomach, "Sam, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much."

"Besides," Blake interrupted, "The formula wouldn't allow it. I'm sorry to interrupt you two but we need to make an agreement that you both can live with. I will arrange for someone to pick up the baby and bring him to you when we set up the schedule."

"Blake, make sure that a very generous trust is set up. I want this child to be treated just like my baby."' Samantha said. Brandon looked at her and she smiled.

"He's your son and this is not his fault that his mother is a whack job. I'm just sorry that she took your name, I wanted to name our son Brandon."

"Please don't worry about that. I love you very much." Brandon said tearing up.

"You better." She laughed, "Blake, just keep her away from us."

Blake agreed.

***

Ellen was furious. She walked home pushing the carriage and fuming. "That bitch, how dare she talk to me this way? I'll take care of her."

As soon as she got home, fed the baby and put him into bed she went into her bedroom and began talking to the portrait, "I know that she's keeping you from me. I know she's an evil horrible witch and I'm going to make her pay. She tricked you into getting her pregnant. She doesn't love you like I do and I'll take care of her. I bet the baby isn't really yours. I'm sure she's fucked everything. She has all that money and all that power. I'll teach her."

Ellen ranted for a while and then she smiled. She would bide her time but Samantha would never give birth.

***

Quinn was in labor. Jonah was by her side. Since their role reversal their marriage had never been stronger. Now everyone including Matthew and Helen was waiting for the arrival of this first grandchild.

It didn't take long. Quinn was only in labor for three hours before they got the news. It was a healthy baby boy. His name was Collin Matthew Cassidy.

***

Denise and Daniel had been trying to conceive. They hadn't yet succeeded but knew that in time they would. They both had check-ups and knew that nothing was wrong so they were content to wait.

***

A family meeting was held in New York at Hayley and Jake's house. Quinn and Jonah were on SKYPE. Brandon and Samantha told everyone about Ellen and the baby. Matthew and Helen were angry, while Hayley and Jake were horrified and Denise and Daniel offered to help in any way they could.

The first meeting went very well. Samantha bonded with little Brandon. He was a sweet baby. They had arranged with Ellen to have him every other weekend for now and one day during the week. Blake had papers drawn up which both parties signed. Brandon was busy with a new film in New York and they decided to sell their home in Los Angeles and move permanently to New York so that the children could grow up together.

When the baby was with Brandon and Samantha, Ellen spent time at the gun range learning how to shoot. She managed to elude Blake's men by going to a boutique owned by a friend and leaving out the back door to return an hour later.

Modeling jobs came her way and she returned to work, but she was just waiting for her chance to destroy Samantha.

Her chance finally arrived at the end of May. Cecile had the day off and Denise offered to pick up the baby. Samantha and Brandon had decided to take the baby out to the park. Ellen handed over her son and went to a modeling assignment. She knew the photographer well and finished early. She had purchased a gun during a short trip to Virginia during a modeling shoot and had it in her purse.

She went to the park and watched as Samantha held little Brandon in her arms. Ellen was enraged. Brandon was still at the studio. Denise was talking to Samantha and she saw Ellen come from behind a bush. She saw the gun in Ellen's hand and pushed Samantha away just as Ellen fired. The gun hit Denise and she fell to the ground.

Samantha turned, saw Ellen and she screamed just as Brandon came into the park...

12