All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 12'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
A lovely tale

I agree with Kurinax about the love scenes being the weakest parts but that's not to say that they weren't good, just that the plot was much stronger, overpowering the erotica. It was a lovely story and you cared about the characters, even the broken ones left bellyup in the wake of this tumultuous relationship.

A great read.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow - what a great story

this was really enjoyable. i do hope you write a "follow-up" story or 2 on Rick and Julie, and their life. it would be great reading. this was 5 stars - every chapter. loved the story, the characters - the ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I just read the entire story. It was very good and I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was hooked!

Loved it. Read all 12 parts and was impressed. Would love it if you did a return to Rick & Julie's story. It was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!

I read all 12 chapters and I enjoyed every bit of it. Would be great if you revisited Rivk and Julie later I their life together.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Loved It

I loved this series and gave every chapter 5 stars. The only critisisms i have is the fact of what happened to Erin, She was raped for being in love with someone. She was only 19 years old and was forcefully taken by her own brother and raped. Thats my main critisism of the story. I have also got to say that you really made me dislike Rick for a bit there with his hurtful words towards Julie, the woman he loved more then life itself. When he called her a pyschotic little bitch, damnnn, just damnnn. I truly enjoyed every chapter and this story makes me want to find love with someone that is just as complete and total. I have a sister alas i dont think she has ever thought about me romantically. Plz Do Continue This Series. It Would Be Amazing!!!

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
agree upstair

Erin is too poor. Rick is some coward. all chapter is five star.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

They were both a bit silly, especially him.

But l’m a sucker for a good romance story an this is a good’un.

Scores 5/5

gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago
Still great

My second time reading through this series and it's still awesome. In my head after this chapter maybe sometime after the baby is born the natural love between the parents and their new grandson heals any remaining wounds and brings them all back together as is often the case.

This time through I find myself appreciating that the characters are brought to life by both their flaws AND their good qualities. For instance, I guess a never realized before, Julie really does need to work on her anger issues/violence. The parents aren't evil monsters, but they're not "we always knew this day would come and just want you to be happy" either. All 4 members of the family feel like real people dealing with an awful situation.

5/5

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Second time around and it is still a great story and it is still 5/5.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Meh...I would have enjoyed the parents coming to terms with their children's relationship once it became apparent that they were serious enough about themselves that they were moving entirely across the country to remain together. Dina is someone else who should have come back to her friend's side and been supportive like Lance was. I would have liked to see Lance marry Dina too.

But it wasn't a horrible ending even so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually agree with ScottishTexan's comments, but I do find myself agreeing with him on his point about Dina. She totally vanished from the story after Lance told her about Rick and Julie, the only mention of her being when Julie got upset at Lance mentioning her name in conversation cause she cut ties with Julie due to her relationship with Rick. She didn't need to become 100% accepting and understanding, but some level of closure for her and her relationship with Lance would've been nice. Other than that though I loved it! Really enjoyed reading it, I'm sure I'll come to it again in the future.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This was tragic love story yet a warm and loving tale. Whereas the ending was ok it would have been even better if the parent would have finally accepted what had happened between Rick and Julie and supported them through it rather than forcing them to move across the country in exile. Story was well written, but I am sorry to see that the author apparently no longer publishes stories here on lit, I would have loved to have read a sequel. 5 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Not a bad story overall I suppose. I wasn’t really impressed with the ending. I thought you could’ve done more with this story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful !

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Top of the class!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I have loved reading your novel and I look forward to reading it again at a later date

Raven127Raven127about 1 year ago

Loved every minute I was reading, thank you

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Excellent tale of, what I am sure is, more real them most of us believe. Nicely written.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

I liked your story, ver much in the last chapter, which brought tears to my old eyes. Especially the second time reading it. Now my friend, you have started a family, one which you should bring to us in more of your endeavors. You have incurred a debt to your fand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey, Mused!

Wow...... what a story!

This is B4PW writing.

This is the second one of your stories I've read, and very well done it is!

I left some nice remarks to your "worth it still" story, which I really enjoyed reading because of your writing style.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this story, despite my serious aversion to pregnancy and children. It had a good plot and solid characters that were believable.

As with the "worth it" story, you added in some delicious humor in this one, too. (At least we got to laugh before we cried.)

As Rick and Julie progressed in their love for each other, it became pretty obvious that they were going to get caught sooner or later, but jesus! What an awful occurance of coitus interuptus! You really know how to lay on the drama.

I really got to hate Erin as things went along, and agree that she got what she deserved.

Thank you once again for your inventiveness and talent as a writer!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous